BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Love this product so much ! keeps my make up from going anywhere , last a pretty long time , also looks very natural on the face using the right primer and foundation , also it doesn't dry up my face , doesn't have sun protection that I know of but I certainly recommend this to others.
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Tara G.
Fix plus is such a wonderful setting spray! I don't think that it helps with pores or longevity of makeup, but it melts everything together flawlessly, and the mist itself is very fine and feels good on the face. I think this is great if you aren't looking for something too over the top.
Gabi S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I can't live with my mac fix plus she it hydrates my skin and melts all makeup into for skin! I would recommend this for a dewy look and maybe for more on the dry side or skin type! I definitely recommend this, and I love the smell as well.
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
I love this product and have gone through many many bottles! I use it to set my face and make the powders blend into my face and to intensify eye shadow. This is definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
keiry m.
houston
i used this on a girl! and it's really good it helps spraying this on the face and adding highlight because it stands out more and looks more glowy, and when you wanna use a eyeshadow and you want to have the pigmentation strong just spray some in the brush and there you go! i love it
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?