BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best product for any makeup looks. Have used it to set my face, I used it after I put in my primer and even on my brushes. It is good for dry skin. It keeps your skin moisturized and smooth. I absolutely love this product. It is very inexpensive and it lasts for a couple of months.
catherine c.
Grove City, PA
This is a staple in any girls makeup bag. I always use this when I want to make my eye shadows pop. This is especially good to use when you are working with glitter eye products. You just spray your face before your makeup (you don't have to do this I like it as a primer) and after to set your whole face with!! 5/5 for sure.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This is my favorite primer/setting spray! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my bag. I absolutely love using this for wetting my makeup brushes. It makes the pigment of the eyeshadow pop beautifully. It's a fabulous product. I wish I had gotten my hands on the coconut one. I highly recommend picking this up.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Breanna H.
Carmel
This prep and prime fix + is so amazing feeling on my skin. I just received my preorder from the fruity juicy line. It's so gorgeous and feels great. I noticed some people say not to use as setting spray, just priming.. but I used as both and my makeup hasn't moved. It's stayed in place for over 6 hours now.
Sarife A.
Miami Beach, FL
I've been using this for years and still love till this day! It helps hydrate your skin when you have no makeup. After applying makeup it just holds it all together and gives you a really nice dewy look! You can also use it to intensify any shadow or pigment. Application is really simple, just close your eyes and spray away, or spray on your brush to use on the shadows for the intensified pigmentation I mentioned before.
Karla S.
Bonita , CA
For my birthday I got the new limited-edition prep and primer. It's the one with the fruit on the bottom. I love how it makes my skin feel hydrated before or after I apply make up. I do wish that the spray one spray out a little bit more spread out instead of a squirt. I have noticed that if I check my make up hours after I apply the proper prime it still looks good. I am definitely now a prep and prime we're kind of gal
Lynn T.
I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Sophia T.
Don't even start me on this amazing product! This is an amazing product to do anything with, I kid you not. It makes a flawless setting spray, pigments sparkly shadows, is a good primer, and much more! I have never found a product that can live up to the Mac Fix+. It's amazing for anything you need it to be! The spray is great because it mists all over your face and it doesn't just shoot out which is very convenient.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Holy grail product for me! I wish I would have tried it years ago. It's so refreshing and really does make my makeup last all day long! I use it on my brushes to intensify pigment with eyeshadow and highlighter as well. I'll definitely be buying this again when it's out (which won't be long) and I recommend this to anyone!
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?