BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12094)
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
This is a great primer! I love that you can use this product for many things. I use this to prime my face, set my makeup and make my highliter more intense. Would really recommend this product to anyone.
Jasmine W.
I put this on before and after a makeup application. It sprays evenly and makes powdery makeup look smooth and flawless. I also use this spray if my skin feels dry or if it's hot out. I am constantly buying this product because I use it so much. Spraying it can get a little addicting.
Crystal C.
Honestly, I use to be very excited about this item, but have found that if you buy liquid glycerin, it works the same. You save about $15 when you buy glycerin alone; this product does assist when you have a powdery "look" on your face; you spray and it looks dewy or less powdery.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This does what it claims. It does not make your make up last longer nor does it claim to so don't expect that outcome. But it does make the pigmentation in shadows stronger which is what I use it for it's nice as a for all over face mist so I continue to repurchase. I love this product
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is my all-time favourite primer!!! I've used this primer before and after makeup for every special occasion. The first time i purchased this was for prom and it stayed all night long! Not only does it make your product stay in place, it also feels great and refreshing on the skin!
Cassandra S.
Then mist was okay for me. The application part was great as it didn't "squirt" but rather misted. My makeup would stay put for a little while, but partially due to my oily skin my makeup didn't stay put and the shine was crazy (and not in a good way). Great finishing spray maybe for girls with dry skin, wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Mary B.
Elkhorn , WI
I avoided buying this product despite the rave reviews for it. It is not a matte setting spray but a makeup finishing spray. I set my foundation with powder because I'm oily/combo and this settles the powder and makes my skin look more natural versus matte and flat. I love it, will buy again
Taylor B.
Mesa
This is my favorite product i use it before i apply makeup and after! it really helps keep ur face in tack and makes the makeup last longer! i used this for cheer competition and just everyday use! i would recommend this :)
Sandra K.
New York
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Where would my face be "literally" my face! Not melted off with Macs Prep and prime! I don't know where I would be without this essential leaves makeup great before or after! Must have in you make up kit!
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?