BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
Once you have it you can't live without it. So refreshing and good for packing on pigments. Very gentle mist that really locks in your makeup. I'll apply this before Foundation and to set after I powder. But I'll also use this at the end of my makeup routine to set and blend everything one last time. It's very effective and a staple in my routine
Lara V.
vancouver
This is a very nice spray to make your sparkle shades in your shadow palette really pop and shine on your lids. It is a spray that sprits out a a clear liquid in which you could either spray your brush or prep your face with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an extreme sparkle on their eyelid this is the perfect product for you.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
Omg this is amazing!! I love this primer this is my 2nd time using this primer and it feels so weight less and refreshing non oily and easy to put on not at all hard application it’s very good product if I were u I would buy it because I bought it
Avanti A.
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Akane B.
Jacksonville, FL
I loooove this product. This is something I definitely always repurchase and Im never dissatisfied. I love the new smells they actually smell really good and don’t interfere with the overall effect of the product. It sets well and helps the makeup look dewy and skin-like.
Jaclyn H.
Columbus, IN
I'm on my second bottle and I absolutely love this product. There's surprisingly a lot of product even in the travel size bottle. I use this to wet my brush for metallic shadows to make them more intense. Sometimes I use as a spray before I start my makeup to help it last longer. If you're thinking about getting it go for it. At least try the small bottle first!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Kate G.