BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
I love this facial spray. It helps keep my makeup lasting looooong. It's easy to spray and the nozzle sprays well enough to get your whole face in just a spray or two (depending on how much you like) . It is a good spray and I like the amount of product you get! This is a top notch spray!
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Melanie S.
This is everyone's favorite finishing spray! Sets my makeup beautifully, feels amazing when you spray it on, and makes my makeup last all day, through heat and dancing! It's a must have for me, and I recommend you get it too!
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Tara G.
Fix plus is such a wonderful setting spray! I don't think that it helps with pores or longevity of makeup, but it melts everything together flawlessly, and the mist itself is very fine and feels good on the face. I think this is great if you aren't looking for something too over the top.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this spray for years! I love this product for multiple uses. It is great when you want to use Eyeshadows wet. I just get some product on the brush spray it with Fix plus and apply to my lid. The other way I use this is when I feel like my face looks like it has to much powder I spray this to tone it down. The only downside is I don't always think this helps my makeup to last any longer.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
F H.
mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
Keely B.
How long lasting is this product under your makeup?
Aracely C.
would you recommend using it before applying makeup or after application? i have dry skin and need something that will not make my face look so dry after makeup application.
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?