BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best product for any makeup looks. Have used it to set my face, I used it after I put in my primer and even on my brushes. It is good for dry skin. It keeps your skin moisturized and smooth. I absolutely love this product. It is very inexpensive and it lasts for a couple of months.
Jennifer C.
The fix+ is like the best invention in the makeup world lol It's perfect for intesifying eyeshadows. It's perfect for setting your powders, the powders will melt together and it will reduce cakeness. I have also noticed that it leaves a dewy finish on my skin which I don't mind because I like to glow
Elizabeth W.
A great cult favorite it helps to reduce the powdery look you can get sometimes after you set your foundation and helps meld everything together. They do sell this in a travel size if you are not sure of purchasing it in the full size. It is also great for travel because you can lock the lid in place.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is pretty much a classic. I was told by ladies at the MAC store that this is NOT a setting spray. It is only meant to hydrate your skin and fix overly matte makeup. It can be applied underneath or above your makeup. If you're looking for a true setting spray then this spray won't be it. I have oily/combination skin but sometimes my skin is drier during the winter months. Therefore, my mattifying primers, foundations and powders make my face too matte, dry, and cakey. I apply it over my makeup to combat that. This spray will always be in my makeup arsenal.
Priscilla R.
I literally swear by this stuff! It's a must have in my makeup routine! It can be used for several things. I use it to prep my skin before application of makeup,I use it to intensify my eyeshadow and or highlighters, and I also use it to set my makeup at the end! This is by far the best setting spray I've used. It really does keep my makeup look smooth and intact all day! Not to mention it helps doubles the wearing time
Sarife A.
Miami Beach, FL
I've been using this for years and still love till this day! It helps hydrate your skin when you have no makeup. After applying makeup it just holds it all together and gives you a really nice dewy look! You can also use it to intensify any shadow or pigment. Application is really simple, just close your eyes and spray away, or spray on your brush to use on the shadows for the intensified pigmentation I mentioned before.
catherine c.
Grove City, PA
This is a staple in any girls makeup bag. I always use this when I want to make my eye shadows pop. This is especially good to use when you are working with glitter eye products. You just spray your face before your makeup (you don't have to do this I like it as a primer) and after to set your whole face with!! 5/5 for sure.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This is my favorite primer/setting spray! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my bag. I absolutely love using this for wetting my makeup brushes. It makes the pigment of the eyeshadow pop beautifully. It's a fabulous product. I wish I had gotten my hands on the coconut one. I highly recommend picking this up.
Breanna H.
Carmel
This prep and prime fix + is so amazing feeling on my skin. I just received my preorder from the fruity juicy line. It's so gorgeous and feels great. I noticed some people say not to use as setting spray, just priming.. but I used as both and my makeup hasn't moved. It's stayed in place for over 6 hours now.
F H.
mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Aracely C.
would you recommend using it before applying makeup or after application? i have dry skin and need something that will not make my face look so dry after makeup application.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
Keely B.
How long lasting is this product under your makeup?
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.