Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (551)
Alison M.
Alison M.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS AMAZING SPRAY. ok this just leaves your face looking so radiant and dewy. a few sprays after you're done with your makeup and it really pressed it into the skin.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Mason City, IA

Great product for intensifying shadows, highlights, and pigments. Helps hydrate skin and keep makeup in place. Love this product and I will continue to purchase for sure. So many different ways one can use this.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV

Mac Fix + is my favorite! I use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments and to refresh my makeup. It smells amazing and has caffeine to minimize pores and smooth and awaken your skin even when your not feeling so great
maya c.
maya c.
Snellville, GA

Great and long lastinggggggg keeps your make up looking fresh alllllll day longgggg great for allllllllll skin types omg last me all day omg like alllllllllll day I would recommend it to everybody mama and daddy
Roxana S.
Roxana S.

I normally don't use Mac but this only is a great refreshing face spray. Perfect leave skin just like you just apply foundation. I have comb skin but I still use it . I love the price point and last a long time.
Lucee A.
Lucee A.
Oakland , Ca

I use this to set my face if I know I'm gonna wear makeup all day/night long! I spray it on my brush to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and intense. I have oily skin and it doesn't really change the foundation.
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Katonah, NY

If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Kelsea B.
Kelsea B.

This product is amazing to me helped me keep my makeup in place all day! I use this also as a primer before my face makeup and after to ensure that it stays; and also to help my eyeshadows become more pigmented.
Olivia N.

I love this prep & prime. Some primers can have a strong odor but this one is almost odorless. It covers face well and works well as a first layer before foundation. Not harsh on skin and doesn't cause breakouts
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.