BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Love there products have heard lots of good reviews about the products.and would love to try some that are in the range.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington , KY
I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR
I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Kerby P.
Kerby P.
This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca
Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX
Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.