MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Feb. 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México
Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
July 20, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Aug. 13, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this stuff all the time when using eye shadows that I want to ramp up the color to. I love it. I also use it as a setting spray!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Aug. 18, 2016, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I bought it because its very popular. But I feel like it doesn't do much to your skin or at least not to mine. I bought the travel size
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.
One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
June 29, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.