Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN

This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
Rayanna C.
Rayanna C.
Westfield, MA

My absolute go to before and after I set clients makeup. No need for blending, just a simple spritz leaves you with a natural Dewey finish. There isn't much spf provided, but I do highly recommend this product
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Milwaukee, Wi

This is so good at making your face dewy and healthy looking for that summertime glow. It definitely does not make tour makeup last any longer though so be sure to set your foundation with powder before using!
Oliwia L.
Oliwia L.

Mac is one of my favourite brands it's very pricey but affordable the primer I use everyday is the Mac one. It's hides the pores and makes my makeup last day. I would recommend it to others who want to buy it.
M R.
M R.

Amazing product, totally worth worth every single penny. It gives you that perfect finish makeup look which helps your make up last a very long time ! Keeps everything in place. I would recommend this product
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Bowling Green, KY

This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Juliet H.
Juliet H.

I love the way this spray feels before and after putting on my makeup. It makes my face feel more moisturized when applied before makeup and makes my face look less powdery when I use it as a finishing spray.
Japji C.
Japji C.
Toronto

The most amazing setting spray, leaves your makeup looking fresh all day long and melts all your powdery products. Spray it on my brush to intensify shadows and highlight. Must have in every ones makeup bag!!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany , Ny

Mac prep and prime fix plus is any makeup staple its multi use as a primer or to set makeup it's also amazing to wet down your brush to make shadows more intense this stuff I will purchase over and over again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.