BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
viridiana g.
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas
Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Amber S.
Amber S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite setting sprays, your make up lasts all day and night after applying this and it does not make you oily
Sam G.
Sam G.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! It helps your face make-up from looking caked on. It keeps your make-up in place and doesn't give in to sweat.
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Review for: Skin Spray
After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA
Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.