BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alexis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Cambiar a español
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really recommend you guys getting this, it is really good I used it for a whole day and it worked out. This is my top favorite cosmetic to use for makeup. I love it a lot it's worth the money.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
I've used the Fix + spray for as long as I can remember. I use this everyday after my makeup is completely done just to set the powder and to not make it look so cakey. I absolutely love this product!
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
vanessa r.
this is great. sets your makeup all day, makeup lasts longer. easy to apply, easy to use. helps hide pores. i would recommend this product. it all protect against the sun. price is reasonable. i would tell everyone to try this
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.