Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Salma L.
Salma L.
Love this product!😩 I have bought it so many times! Really recommend it for everyone. It's really good for any type of skin oily,dry etc..
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I cannot live without this stuff! Takes away powdery look to your makeup and leaves you with the best all natural glow. Holy grail for me!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
July 15, 2016, 5:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
July 28, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
This is a nice finishing spray especially if you have dry skin. You can also use this to intensify eyeshadow and there's many other uses!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Love this but then again, who doesn't? It's a great product with so many uses! Have purchased this many times and will continue to do so!
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX
Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn
Sept. 13, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Aug. 22, 2016, 6:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC
July 25, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.