BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Great finishing spray to hold makeup in place. It is light and smells great but really helps to extend the wear of makeup. I also like to use this to deepen eyeshadow colors that might not be super pigmented. You can spray this on a shadow/brush and get a more pigmented and longer wearing eyeshadow look. Very useful product.
Yindra S.
Houston
I literally use this product everyday of my life !!! I spray it on my face before makeup application, I use it to wet shadows for more pigmentation and you can even use it after to give the skin a dewy glow! The smell is amazing and the mist gives you a perfect application! Definitely one of my faves MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
No. This broke me out. I tried several times with weeks of non-use in between. I am sure this broke me out. Actually kind of sad because I wanted to like this product. I have other products that work well though.
The only reason for the stars is that the mister is actually really good, so I have kept using this bottle with other sprays.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I like this product a lot, just not really the packaging. It’s hard to spray as a setting spray because it seems to all come out in one spot and drench a section of my face. But otherwise I really like the formula and using it as a refresher before I apply makeup! It’s also great for spraying my brushes to get the max pigment from eyeshadows!
Kerry D.
I bought this over the summer when they released their FRUITY juicy collection. The collection itself was absolutely gorgeous. The fix+ is in a pretty decorated bottle and is coconut scented. This was my first purchase of fix+ and I love it. It works great. I use it to spritz my face when my skin is feeling dry. I use it on my brushes to make certain eyeshadow more intense. I also use it as a setting spray. When I finish this bottle I will buy the regular one but boy am I going to miss this coconut one! I hope they bring it back.
Lily W.
New York City
I didn't notice any difference in the staying power of my makeup when I used the Prep + Prime. I have the travel size version right now and it's probably half full. I don't find myself reaching for this product that much. I don't care for how much product sprays out of the nozzle, it's not a fine mist.
I found out their MAC's chat, that they  changed their MAC Select program and eliminated the Anniversary Gift and members (Tier 2 - like myself) would be receiving a birthday gift and this year (2018) is a full size of the MAC Pre + Prime Fix in one of four scents. I'm not sure I want a full size but I'll redeem and probably pass it on.
Cassie B.
California, MD
I've been using this for years. I've used it as a prepping spray and finishing spray before, but my favorite this to use it for is making my eyeshadows more intense! I spray it on my makeup brush and go into the shadow with the wet brush and then apply my eyeshadow. It makes the color so much more intense and beautiful!
Ally  .
I wanted to love this so much, and I definitely think it makes your makeup look amazing and airbrushed. However, I unfortunately had a reaction to one of the ingredients in it and it caused me to get awful dermatitis that I had to go my dermatologist. If you have sensitive skin you may want to patch test or skip!
Jas. J.
I love my mac fix + it is useful for so many things such as; setting makeup, making your highlight more blinding, foiling eyeshadows, making shimmer shades stand out or stuck more, etc. it’s like magic in the $25 bottle! You get a lot of product in to too! It’s totally worth the money if you’ve been on the fence about getting it.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
I love this product I use before and after I do my make up it is great are use a blending brush to kind of soak in my skin more and it’s amazing it keeps my makeup so oh perfect throughout the day it is great I do recommend this yes it is a little expensive but it will keep your makeup looking great throughout the day
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.