BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine almost 2 years ago and I still have it. Really good product. It makes your makeup last all day. Looking fresh and clean. The price you can’t beat it for what does the product. I will recommend it 100%.
Karina B.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert

This is great product to prolong the wear of your makeup. I have found that it works best if you spray it on as a base (before primer, after moisturizer) and then spray again after completing foundation, concealer, and cream contour/blush. It leaves a nice, natural-looking sheen finish to the face and blends cream/liquid product well.
Courtney M.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product to make the caleyness of foundation look more “skin like” per say. However I’m not really sure if it made my foundation last any longer. It feels nice on the skin and the mister is very fine. Recommend for everyday use but I wouldn’t recommend to use if you’re trying to make your foundation last longer throughout the day.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day long I even keep a second bottle in my bag for a spritz to freshen once in a while if I have had a really long day! It also is great to dampen my beauty blender with too
Meghan J.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is legit life changing! Finally decided to purchase this after hearing such good things about it from guests and fellow Ulta beauty employees, and was not disappointed!!
Rebecca B.
I actually mostly use this as a setting spray. I’ll use it as primer too if I feel like my face needs It but for the most part it’s a great setting spray and the travel size is perfect to take on the go and freshen up your makeup throughout the day! It helps keep my makeup looking fresh like I just applied it and it’s very hydrating as well.
alejandra n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ONE OF THE BEST FACIAL SPRAYS I HAVE EVER USED. I have oily skin and sometimes even with my best foundations oils peak through and seperate my foundation but this is this tackiest primer ever!! the tackiness helps everything stick so good to my skin it's like i have a new layer of skin on my face, it keeps it smooth and a beautiful finish!
Becca O.
Hattiesburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC has some very pricey products but this one, like many others, is worth the price! This will leave your makeup smudge free and gorgeous all day and all night. The bottle also contains a large amount of product and not much is needed for each use. Love this product and highly recommend as a setting spray and a primer spray - 2 in 1.
Ganga S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product over 5+ times at MAC. It's the last thing that I do to set my makeup and it tends to add the finishing touches. I even use this on a day where my face if dehydrated and it'll just refresh again. Def recommend this spray.
Karla H.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this because of how long lasting it is with my makeup. Also I love that it has a duo usage for prep and prime! I always look for products that can do both! The only reason this did not get a 5/5 rating with me is because I do not really like the spray part. It really does feel like rain drops are hitting your skin straight on. I would prefer more of a mist action happening.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.