Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Misha F.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT

I recently have been on the hunt for a good finishing spray. I decided to visit the MAC store in Cancun and shelled out the dough for this one. To my surprise.. it was tastefully scented, felt moisturizing... which I need with my skin type. But, I did feel that it was heavier than others I have tried and takes much longer to set and dry.

I'll give it another two weeks to really see how it works. I'd probably buy it again just due to the fact of how refreshing it is.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.

I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Rita A.
Rita A.

PerfeitoTenho recomprou este item mais vezes do que posso contar. Este é um grampo em minha coleção de maquiagem que eu uso em uma base diária. Depois de aplicar a minha maquiagem eu espalho meu rosto com este produto para ajudar a misturar os pós em minha pele, fazendo com que pareça mais pele-like. Se você é um fã de pó, mas odeio o pó parece depois de colocar todos os produtos em seu rosto, apenas pulverizar seu rosto com isto e não mais aparência do pó na pele.
Mia V.
Mia V.
Union, NJ

I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I bought the travel size of this just to try it and I love it. I will definitely be investing in a full size bottle. This is definitely a multi use product. I use it to spray my foundation brush before applying it to my face. Makes it go on smoothr. I also use it on my Beauty Blender. Then I use it after I powder my face to get rid of that powdery look. Makes everything just melt together beautifully.
I recently invested in the full size bottle. Totally worth it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I bought this about 5 months ago, and I am not even halfway done with the bottle! I bought this at mac for $20! And I must say I thought it was cheap for mac . My makeup lasts all day when I spray this one my face, but be careful not to put it to close to your face! The nozzle is huge and a bunch of product will go on your face..When you use it extend your arm all the way out and then spray your face! Overall I honestly love this, and I would re purchase again.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Willis, Tx

This is the most amazing thing that could ever have been invented!!! this product has multiple purposes. but what I use it for the most is setting my makeup, spraying this all over my face tremendously helps to keep my makeup from looking clumpy and dry, this is very hydrating. also it's amazing for intensity of your eyeshadow colors or anything that is kind of dull. my favorite product ever I go through this stuff like crazy. definitely get your hands on this.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

This is the best multi-use setting spray that I have ever used. I have combination skin and when I use it to set my makeup, it leaves me with a natural finish without looking too dewey. It works great to use on baked, shimmery, or glittery eye shadows to intensify the color and set the shadow. It does have a fragrance, but I enjoy the smell and do not find it to be overpowering. The mister works great in my opinion and only takes a few spritz to cover the face.
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this spray! I have really dry skin. So every time I bake/cook my under eye, it looks dry or patchy. So after setting my face with powder, I like to spray a bit of fix plus to give me a dewy look. It doesn't help keep my makeup on all day so I spray it on just the areas I feel that is dry. I think its worth the money. Will definitely repurchase over and over again. Oh, and if you're curious, Mario Dedivanovic, uses this spray also on Kim Kardashian West.
Sade H.
Sade H.

I can NOT say enough great things about this!!! It smells amazing! I spray my beauty blender before I apply my foundation to help it apply better. Then once I'm all done and I have that powdery look I give it a good spritz and the makeup just melts together and looks amazing!!! It is also fabulous for metallic eyeshadows! If you want it to pop a bit more just damp your brush a little then go to town!! This spray works wonders!! It's a staple in my collection!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.