Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle

This has been my go to setting spray for the past 10 years. I always go back to this stuff. It takes away the powdery look and leaves your face with a natural glow. I tried to replace this with the MUFE setting spray last year and I found that to make my skin look oily and my make up didn't seem to last as long. The MAC fix plus is always reliable. I have been waiting to try their coconut fix plus and rose water fix plus but every time I go to the store it's sold out!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

Such a great product. I have never been disappointed in purchasing this setting spray (and it was the one that ushered me into the whole idea of setting spray). Although I tend to go back and forth between this and the Urban Decay All Nighter, this is still in permanent rotation.

I also love to use this on my eyeshadows to give them an extra little oomph. It gives them better color and a longer lasting finish (even my glitters that tend to flake off pretty quickly).
Misha F.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT

I recently have been on the hunt for a good finishing spray. I decided to visit the MAC store in Cancun and shelled out the dough for this one. To my surprise.. it was tastefully scented, felt moisturizing... which I need with my skin type. But, I did feel that it was heavier than others I have tried and takes much longer to set and dry.

I'll give it another two weeks to really see how it works. I'd probably buy it again just due to the fact of how refreshing it is.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.

I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Mia V.
Mia V.
Union, NJ

I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I bought the travel size of this just to try it and I love it. I will definitely be investing in a full size bottle. This is definitely a multi use product. I use it to spray my foundation brush before applying it to my face. Makes it go on smoothr. I also use it on my Beauty Blender. Then I use it after I powder my face to get rid of that powdery look. Makes everything just melt together beautifully.
I recently invested in the full size bottle. Totally worth it.
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA

I love this stuff!! It has become such a necessity in my makeup/skincare routine. I love spraying this on my face after I have finished my makeup because it feels really refreshing and it helps my face not look powdery. Probably my favorite way to use this product is to spray it on my brush to intensify my highlight and shimmery eyeshadows! I also spray this on my face after I have done my skincare routine because it gives my skin an extra boost of hydration.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Duluth, GA

I can't go a day wearing makeup without using this in some way. I wet my eyeshadow brush after loading it with a pigment that I want to stand out more. I spray it before makeup just for a boost of hydration. After all my powders I do a quick spray to get rid of the cake effect of too much powder. It literally melts all my powders together and gives a great glow to your skin. I also just keep a mini one in my purse if my skin is ever feeling dull. Love this stuff
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I bought this about 5 months ago, and I am not even halfway done with the bottle! I bought this at mac for $20! And I must say I thought it was cheap for mac . My makeup lasts all day when I spray this one my face, but be careful not to put it to close to your face! The nozzle is huge and a bunch of product will go on your face..When you use it extend your arm all the way out and then spray your face! Overall I honestly love this, and I would re purchase again.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

This is the best multi-use setting spray that I have ever used. I have combination skin and when I use it to set my makeup, it leaves me with a natural finish without looking too dewey. It works great to use on baked, shimmery, or glittery eye shadows to intensify the color and set the shadow. It does have a fragrance, but I enjoy the smell and do not find it to be overpowering. The mister works great in my opinion and only takes a few spritz to cover the face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.