MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Lasey L.
Lasey L.
Aug. 13, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but basically I could shower in this every day. I use it before my main primer, or just as a solo primer, as a setting spray, to wet my brushes for shimmery shadows, to touch up throughout the day....it's just amazing! Idk how I lived my life without this product before cause now I literally use it for everything! Awesome product, easily my fav MAC product!!
Taya T.
Taya T.
This product is incredible. This item is so multipurpose you can use it for wedding brushes to get more pigment, prime in your face, Setting your face and cleaning off brushes. I don't see how anyone can not like this product for the ammunition of product in the bootle and the price of $23 dollars it's pretty good. I think people just think of this products as a setting spray but NO it's so multi purpose.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
March 20, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Definitely not a need but I love Fix+! I use it as an essence in my skincare routine, to freshen my face on a hot day, to prep my skin for makeup and to ensure my makeup looks natural after I'm all done. It's the product that does it all without doing anything if that makes sense. You don't notice you need it until you run out and don't use it for days. I don't love everything from M.A.C. But I love this!
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
I love this spray, I just bought a second bottle today because I ran out of the first bottle, which I bought a earlier in the year. Nothing sets my makeup like Fix +! It makes my makeup look smooth and flawless, instead of dry or cakey. And it has such an amazing, fresh scent that's hard to describe! I always use this in addition with a long-lasting setting spray! I buy my Fix + at a Mac Store or Macy's.
Carole N.
Carole N.
Gaithersburg, MD
June 28, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product! So versatile, you can use it prime your face, set your makeup, and add pigment to your eyeshadow to also help with easy application. It is not that affordable but the bottle goes a long way! I have been using the same bottle for about 6 months now and it's still not finished. In the summer I recommend using a setting spray along with it because it is not enough for the summer heat!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye, NY
July 4, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Farha I.
Farha I.
Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
June 13, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
Aug. 9, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love how versatile Fix + is. Not gonna lie, I use it excessively; I spray it on my foundation brush or Beauty Blender before applying my foundation and I spritz it all over my face before and after applying my setting powder. It smells amazing and really takes the "cake face" look away. It definitely doesn't extend the wear of your makeup but with a good primer, that shouldn't be a problem.
Jilian W.
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ
Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.