BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Lauren G.
Manchester, CT
This is the spray for everything. It's magic in a bottle. Whether you are looking to adhere pigments, intensify eyeshadows, set your makeup, refresh your face, or anything else- stop right here, you've found it, this is your product! Get the full size- you WILL use it.
Tiffany S.
I love this stuff!! It’s super refreshing and it smells amazing. I actually have the full sized Prep n prime Coconut. It’s amazing and rapidly becoming one of my holy grail products. It’s hydrating and a great setting spray. I love it. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Kate B.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! I use it everyday and it’s so refreshing and moisturizing to put on after makeup without messing it up. I didn’t know how much I’d love this until I got it but now I can’t live without it. It also is great to spray on a brush before packing on eyeshadow!
Mariah M.
This is my holy grail I’ve used this for years and have re purchased so many times. . I use this so many ways. I use it to prime my skin, set my skin (it makes my makeup melt together) , to wet my brush for shimmer shadows and pigments. This so such a great product.
April B.
Shelbyville
I adore this product I used it for a long time it works really well it kept my makeup on most of the day. I like the packaging I like the clear bottle because I can see how much I have left.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I have the coconut scent one, which of course smells amazing, and a little travel one that I use for making pigments pop! I love both of them, my makeup lasts much longer when I use this, and it’s easy to revive my makeup throughout the day with a couple of sprays!
Laura Elizabeth M.
It's the best for setting makeup. I use this after finishing my beauty routine to lock everything in place.  By the end of the day my makeup still looks like I just applied it! I use mostly MAC products but this is the one I always recommend to people.
Jaclyn V.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. It took me a while to purchase it with the price point but, it’s totally worth the price! My make up doesn’t shift or move during wear! I love this setting spray!!
Samantha M.
Sebring
I really love this spray. I love to set my face with powder but I hate looking cakey. After misting this on my face it really transforms a powdery finish into natural looking skin with a bit of luminosity.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is everything to me because it DOES everything. My two favorite ways to use:

1. As a fixing spray. Once my makeup is applied, I spritz this all over my face to remove any powdery look. You could stop here and use this as a setting spray, but I do usually layer a separate setting spray on top. Fixing with this spray first, however, will make you look flawless.

2. For foiling shadows. A spray or two of this one your brush will turn any shimmer shadow into a metallic nectar of the gods. Try it, you won’t regret it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.