Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

I really like how this product makes my makeup stay longer, however sometimes I feel like my face is too "dewy". I notice by the end of the day that my face looks oily if the weather is humid.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.

I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, LA

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.

Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA

Great hydration and great smell. It does not help set the makeup or make it last longer but provides great hydration and gets rid of the powdery look. It is also refreshing as a daytime spray.
Doris D.
Doris D.

LOVE THIS!!! I purchased this not long ago and I absolutely love it it's amazing! It does what it says and you can use on a hot day if your sweating, to reset and fix your makeup! It's amazing
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI

I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Jade M.
Jade M.

I adore this! I use it on my make up brushes to make my eye shadows to blend and become much more pigmented. It makes my make up stay and I love to use it over all my make up as well as under
member-a30bec468
member-a30bec468
Mangaratiba, Rio de Janeiro

Tive varias sugestões e opitei por esse pois testei e aprovei,ele é para quem gosta de uma maque maravilhosa e ajuda a dá um brilho a mais,ele pode durar o dia todo depedendo do tipo de pele.

Susana M.
Susana M.
Caracas

I love this product, it is one of the best first there, a lot refreshes the face, my face is mixed with a tendency to dry and I feel this great product, very easy to apply and use, Good value
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.