Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.

i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Davis, IL

I love this primer. I have a few primers but this is always my go to. It makes my face feel refreshed and doesn't make me break out or feel oily which is my biggest problem. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jade M.
Jade M.

This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Madison E.
Madison E.

This is my go to! Especially now that is starting to get hot out it keeps my makeup flawless and it melts my makeup into the skin and keeps my makeup lasting all throughout the day definitely would recommend this
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Amazing product!! Without this setting spray my makeup would be all over the place. It's become an essential in my makeup routine. It's light and leaves a beautiful natural finish! I highly recommend to everyone!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington

Great product. A friend recommended this to me, raving about it and I have to say...she was right! This stuff is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and it seemed to work well for me. Very happy with the product!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
gerrie o.
gerrie o.

it's an amazing i absolutely love it!!! it's so easy to apply all you need is a small amount and thoroughly apply it onto the skin. it helps hid big pores and i would definitely buy it again, i totally recommend
Alison M.
Alison M.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS AMAZING SPRAY. ok this just leaves your face looking so radiant and dewy. a few sprays after you're done with your makeup and it really pressed it into the skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.