BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Super affordable and sets makeup perfectly. Unlike having a setting spray that acts like just water in a bottle. This stuff works.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
National City, CA
This completed my look and set my makeup the whole New Year's Eve. I love it!! Not too expensive for the amount of product you get
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite setting sprays, your make up lasts all day and night after applying this and it does not make you oily
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN
OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.