BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
katie h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is Mac fix plus great to hydrate the skin before cosmetic application but it leaves a soft, smooth finish making foundation last longer. I also recommended spraying fix plus onto a brush when using glitter eyeshadow or highlighters for a more glowy, pigmented color.
Victoria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite prep spray. For a long time I didn't know why anyone needed to spray "water" on their face, but I love to use it before makeup application to refresh my skin and after to help my foundation powder look less powdery and give the skin a more natural look.
Madeline C.
Stanley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Ashley O.
Montgomery, AL
This prime fix is great! I do not have to worry about my makeup smearing, fading, or transferring to my clothes. It is lightweight and refreshing. It dries within seconds and you are ready to go!
Kendra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
Binnie S.
This will be your best friend! When your makeup looks cakey and you used so much product and to restart it's a waste of money. Do few squirts of this on your face and you face will look dewy, healthy, and it would be moisturized
Desiree L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Dee A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product! Can't live without it, I use it before and after makeup. It gives my face the glow I like and if just sets my makeup perfectly! I even have a travel size that I take with me everywhere I go! Love it <3
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.