Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC

I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
marta p.
marta p.

Are you a makeup junkie but you are tired of dryied skin at the end of the day? Natural finish, good moisture! Amazing. Good for all type of skin, seriously. Even the oily one. I would recomment to orhers!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO

This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

Cambiar a espaƱol
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Helena

I love this! When I go out I can wake up the next morning and my makeup looks exactly how I did it when I put it on. No smudging nothing. I also find it makes my skin look super smooth, highly recommended!
Shanti W.
Shanti W.

I use this prep and prime fix spray on a daily basis to moisten my beauty blender and to set my makeup. Even using it daily it still lasts a really long time and helps to keep my makeup on place for hours!
Sara T.
Sara T.

This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Talita L.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA

Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for face make up and give you a pretty much better look. It's the best ever ! I really like
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.