BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ivonne G.
First off..... This smells amazing & its so cute! I definitely use this one to prep my face & set my makeup as well! Very long lasting! actually already running out so i have to restock again! & very useable for anything pretty much. i wet my fan brush with this to give more of a wet look!
Ciara B.
This product is great. But from experience I do not use it anymore to set my entire face. Instead I use it as a PREP and PRIMER. If i feel like I left my concealer on too long before I go to spread it... this MAC fix it plus does the trick. It wakes the product back up and makes it spread more easily
Marketa B.
I believe the hype for this product, since it really strengthens the colors in shimmery eye shadows, but I think this is just mostly water with a little bit of vitamins added in. I don't like to spray my whole face with this since I have very oily skin. Basically I only use this to enhance my shadows.
Melanie G.
This spray is a part of my daily makeup routine - I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but I always spritz the sponge with this beforeni start blending. I don't smell a fragrance, and I think it does a great job of making sure my foundation and concealer don't cake up and kind of blend seamlessly.
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
Sooooo hydrating, works great on my dry skin I love to put this on after I wash my face and moisturize then apply my make up I also use it after I apply my foundation and setting powder, you can use this for almost anything I love to use this to wet my eye shadow brushes for that extra pigmented pop.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Mac's prep + prime fix+ spray. I used it years ago, and for some reason decided to try something new. Recently I've tried it again and don't know why I've stopped! I love it because you can use it as a primer or setting spray.
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Samantha P.
Katonah, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Fix plus is great! As a refresher or do get more vibrant eye shadow colors. The size is so convenient and allows you yo refresh on the go. I spray this on my brush and then dip it into my shadows and my colora are so much more vibrant. Love this. I have been purchasing this since i was 16 and im 28. Lol
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.