Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA
July 22, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
July 15, 2016, 5:21 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
July 31, 2016, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love keeps makeup in place a long time and do not have to be worried if you ran the powder or anything else, for me it is 100% effective
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville , TX
March 16, 2016, 7:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
April 20, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ
I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA
July 27, 2016, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
This helps make up apply flawlessly to your face and it makes it stay put all day! It is one of my favorite primers and I have used a lot!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Also one of the best priming/settig sprays because it keeps makeup from fading. Also can be used to dampen a brush to pick up more powder.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.