Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
sahury e.
sahury e.

I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.

Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH

Everyone needs this in there life if they want to successfully have a perfect finish makeup look! Helps protect against sun and great for all skin types I am in love and recommend 100% to everyone to get this 🖤
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY

5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
Jenifer W.
Jenifer W.
ballymena

I have used this product for a year now and I love it! It's so versatile , it's long lasting and 4cspritz goes a long way, it's great for all skin types really and I would recommend everyone try it atleast once
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Auckland

I love this spray for so many reasons. I use it to start and finish my makeup as well as to wet my brushes to give any powder that extra pop. It helps keep my makeup set all day and I would definitely recommend
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

The absolute best use it every day couldn't go without it I use it before during and after all my makeup prep, it keeps me sick all day in all weather, it really does work it really does help it really does set
Jessie M.
Jessie M.

I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

This is a must for my collection. I use this to make my eye shadows look more intense. When I want to be dewy looking I also use this as a setting spray. It does not prolong my makeup but does make me look dewy
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.