BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Tallahassee, FL
This fix plus is great for hydrating your face for you or your clients. I love this because it brings the makeup together
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Ana F.
Ana F.
This is many peoples holy grail but to me it's just good! It's very pricey and I prefer a matting spray. Like urban Decay
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX
I love it is one of my favorites it helps my makeup stay longer and by the end of the night my makeup still look flawless
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV
So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.