Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Bethaly M.
Bethaly M.

My makeup bag is not complete without this product! I use this to prime my face, to set my face and it's also great to spray onto your eyeshadow brush to help your eyeshadows appear more foiled.
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Pa Y.
Pa Y.
Minneapolis, Mn

I use this product more as a moisturizer. I love spraying the mist before applying my makeup! It really helps hydrate my skin and makes my skin feels soo nice and soft! Highly highly recommend!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Life in a bottle ! The secret to flawless makeup! This is not ment to be a setting spray its ment to perfect your makeup it just blends everything nicely and makes your face look "put together"
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fayetteville, AR

I love this to set my foundation. Before I set my face I can tell in some areas look very powdery but after I spray this on my face and that powdery look goes away. This is a must have product!
Chiqueta H.
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR

Been using this product since i first start using foundation about 10years ago. Love that a little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel great..also it has spf in it so it protects my skin.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA

Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC

I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD

This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.