Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Talita L.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA

Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for face make up and give you a pretty much better look. It's the best ever ! I really like
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO

This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Helena

I love this! When I go out I can wake up the next morning and my makeup looks exactly how I did it when I put it on. No smudging nothing. I also find it makes my skin look super smooth, highly recommended!
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC

I love this because it sets down the powders and makes your skin look natural and fresh. If you have very oily skin, and are looking for something to keep your makeup on all day, there are better products.
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX

I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA

This stuff is great and does a great job of prepping your skin, making your shadows more pigmented on your eyelid, and helping your makeup stay on all day. My only downside is that MAC is not cruelty free.
Vallory R.
Vallory R.

I love Mac prep and prime! It feels great when putting on and the makeup application look amazing after being applied! Definitely a flawless finish! This is a must have in my kit as a makeup artist! Love!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK

So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA

This is kind of like a setting spray. I personally am in love with another product so this really didn't impress me but it does apply as expected. It is good for all skin types as I have combination skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.