BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX
Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Celastine H.
Works AMAZING worth every single penny. I would suggest this to any of my friends and it give a great set finish.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
This is my holy grail!!!! I use this everyday before I apply any makeup and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
Best setting spray out there. It's matteifying and it moisturizing at the same exact time and it's very cooling.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD
I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Emily M.
San Diego, TX
Love the way this setting spray leaves my skin glowing , it leaves my make up on all day! And it's so hydrating
. ..
Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.