BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Melanie S.
This is everyone's favorite finishing spray! Sets my makeup beautifully, feels amazing when you spray it on, and makes my makeup last all day, through heat and dancing! It's a must have for me, and I recommend you get it too!
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Angelique C.
Pomona, CA
I enjoy the most feel when I put it on it recreates my face.Its easy to apply you just twist and sports your face. It helps cover the pores in some ways. It gives you face a natural look. And helps it shimmer. I would  recommend it to others  because it helps you make up stay perfect all day
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Tara G.
Fix plus is such a wonderful setting spray! I don't think that it helps with pores or longevity of makeup, but it melts everything together flawlessly, and the mist itself is very fine and feels good on the face. I think this is great if you aren't looking for something too over the top.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Lizbeth R.
Wasco, CA
I buy my MAC products at our local MAC store. I love wearing this product after applying all my make up. It's easy to apply and it keeps my makeup on threw out the day. I will definitely be buying another bottle after I'm done with this one.
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
I love this product and have gone through many many bottles! I use it to set my face and make the powders blend into my face and to intensify eye shadow. This is definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.