Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Shaylee H.
Shaylee H.
Ambridge, PA

One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Charlie P.
Charlie P.

This product is literally a ride or die product I don't know how I did my makeup without this magic liquid in a bottle, it makes your eyeshadow about 10x more pigmented as they were before you primed with this
Love this product, lots of coverage but also feels quite sticky in the skin. Smells clean, it's best for all skin types. It doesn't hide pores. I would totally recommend, 26$ for that product is a total steal.
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN

This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
Rayanna C.
Rayanna C.
Westfield, MA

My absolute go to before and after I set clients makeup. No need for blending, just a simple spritz leaves you with a natural Dewey finish. There isn't much spf provided, but I do highly recommend this product
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Milwaukee, Wi

This is so good at making your face dewy and healthy looking for that summertime glow. It definitely does not make tour makeup last any longer though so be sure to set your foundation with powder before using!
Oliwia L.
Oliwia L.

Mac is one of my favourite brands it's very pricey but affordable the primer I use everyday is the Mac one. It's hides the pores and makes my makeup last day. I would recommend it to others who want to buy it.
Marley L.
Marley L.
Geelong

My holy grail ! I use this for everything!
Priming my skin for foundation, using it with eye shadows, helping make my highlight pop more, setting my power and so much more ! It's an all round amazing product !
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL

Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac oneπŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ½
Juliet H.
Juliet H.

I love the way this spray feels before and after putting on my makeup. It makes my face feel more moisturized when applied before makeup and makes my face look less powdery when I use it as a finishing spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.