Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Anika B.
Anika B.

Bet setting mist ever! It doesn't make your makeup last longer, but it makes it look flawless. Not powdery or cakey just like a second layer of your natural skin. It is truly and miracle mist and I absolutely love it
Mallory O.
Mallory O.
La Verne, CA

I love mac's prep and prime to add hydration to my face before makeup, or even when I'm not wearing any makeup for a glow. It's also great to set natural makeup and mesh the layers so you don't have a powdery finish.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

Have only recently bought this and so far so good, my skin feels nourished when I use it after moisturising and my makeup goes on smoothly after. Think this will be great during winter when my skin is weather beaten.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside , Ca

This is the most amazing setting spray. I love using it after I wash and moisturizer my face as well. It smells amazing and lasts forever!! My makeup lasts all day when I use it as well. I buy it over and over again!
Lizie L.
Lizie L.

Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield, Ca

I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, Fl

I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.