BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Rose D.
This is such a classic product, and it is definitely worth the money. It can be used in a variety of ways, like making eyeshadow more pigmented or setting or refreshing your makeup. You can use it to wet your beauty blender as well! Whenever I use it, I can see such a big difference, as my makeup looks much less powdery.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
This is my GOAT!!! I've been using this ever since I began my makeup journey back in 2008 and boy has it been good to me! This is perfect to limit powdery look after makeup application, lightly moisturizes sensitive skin without irritation, and refreshes whenever sprayed. I personally don't use this as a setting spray (didn't really do much to help my makeup last longer), but I have found various other uses for this product.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
From This is a multifunctional beauty must have product. Make your eyeshadow pop by spraying this on the brush then apply your shadow. From the light mist to the soft smell fix plus is a must have. Once your makeup is done you spray this light weight finishing spray all over your face and your makeup just melts into place.
Jynx M.
I have been an avid user of this for 8 years now. I love it it's great for foiling shadows, priming, setting. Tip: I usually mist and walk into it rather than actually spray my face. And when spraying my brushes I spray and swirl my brush in the air so it doesn't get to wet. I never spray directly into the pot. Must have in your beauty bag.
Maris R.
I love the MAC Prep+Prime Fix! I sets my makeup and just seems to help last a little longer then with out it. Sometimes I even spray my brushes before applying the product on my face, it adds an extra boost. If you seem a little hesitant just go out and make the purchase. You wont know what you did without it.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Ryondai R.
Remus
WOW!! This thing is really truly amazing!!
I was looking for a primer but didn't want to go for something too matte - I have oily skin but primers with silicons and pore-refining crap tends to make it even more oily, and I also don't like how they feel when I touch my face - like the leave a silicon residue on my hand when I touch my face or something... I am also trying to use primers from the same companies of my foundations, as I've heard that they normally work better this way, and as my absolute favourite is Mac's Pro Longwear, I went straight to Mac. So a Mac SA recommended this, and I bought it wondering whether it will actually work.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV
I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Valeria M.
Florida
 This product was pretty pricey when I bought it but it did last me a long time.  It wasn't the best product that I've used and it wasn't the worst. I've seen a bunch of reviews on YouTube talking about this product and I decided to try it but I guess it's just one of those things where it doesn't really go with my skin. However, it did make my skin nice and refreshed for my makeup application. I personally wouldn't spend the money on this again, I would just stick to my drugstore prep and prime sprays.
Brooke G.
Pawhuska, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, can I say love one more time? YES!!!!! LOOOOOOVE! Primer might not seem like a big deal but trust me, IT IS. It not only preps your skin but it also fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores so your foundation doesn't look all weird. Trust me we all want airbrushed finish looks. 💖💋👄😍👱🏽‍♀️
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.