BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX
Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Nic H.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Review for: Skin Spray
Makes my makeup stay all day! Great product! Highly recommend! Spray after your done and stay the exactly the same way as you put it on!
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.