BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Pontiac, MI
This product leaves my face mat for like ever its a great product to use every day like I do and it has a good smell to it to.
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX
Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Celina M.
Celina M.
I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.