Add a Photo

Coretta N.
Coretta N.
June 17, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset, KY
Aug. 10, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Tia H.
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
Aug. 6, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
March 27, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just got his and already love it it makes your skin hydrated and give it a dewy finish! It's great to make your eyeshadow stand out more!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
Feb. 21, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Zyeita J.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake VA
July 9, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives the skin a very fresh and dewy look! I love to use this when I'm done with all my powders because it just melts everything so nicely!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.