Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, Maryland

This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA

I love using setting sprays so I don't have to reapply my makeup all day! This one specifically it's my favorite and soo worth the price! Doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my foundation crack
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA

Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Lexi A.
Lexi A.

Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj

I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

i adore this, but it makes me face a bit red. super sensitive skin and i dont like the itchy feeling i get after a few hours of wearing it. so this is not apart of my every day make up routine!
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Florence, AL

Like this product for creating a dewy finish on my skin. Also great for foiling shadows and pigments. However I am not a fan of the scent. Wish they would bring back the limited edition scents.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA

Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Allen, TX

This is magic in a bottle. I spray a little before I start my makeup and finish with it as well. They have different scents and it really does give the most perfect look to your finished makeup
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.