Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA

This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Lila M.
Lila M.

Like none other! I waited a long time to try this. Simply wasn't into trying anything new. Once I gave it a shot I've never looked back! I have oily t-zone which it stills get oily just not as fast or near as bad.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL

This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Veronika R.
Veronika R.

This product is simply amazing I dont think I can even say anything negative. Doesnt matter if your skin is dry or oily it does the work. Your make-up stay all day long and gives your skin fresh and clean feeling.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Grace M.
Grace M.

This product is great it went on very smoothly it hides pores very well, and cover a lot of redness it has kind of a natural finish very easy to blend looks very natural I would definitely buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

Really good product i love it. I have one and i use it to wet my brushes or before i apply make up and after and it makes my face feels so fresh i dont feel lime i have mad make up on. I brought it on the store..
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.

i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.