Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL

This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Roxana G.
Roxana G.

I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ

Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Selma, CA

I love using this spray before applying a gel primer, after @baking", and to intensify color pigmentation on eyeshadow and blushes. It also works so well to apply glitter! This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL

I use this to prime my face before makeup as well as set my face after. Works miracles. I always have a backup, and it seems to be one of Sephoras most popular items so it's good to stock up. Definitely recommend.
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA

This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard

I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA

Great product with multiple uses!! I literally have the small one in my purse to stay refreshed and beat to the gods lol!!! But o recommended every girl to go out and buy this product because of how amazing it is.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.