Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC

I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH

I have also a hard time finding this stuff bc it works so well I won't use anything else I've tried so many primers before and this stuff really works and it doesn't feel caked on it's so awesome I love it
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

Cambiar a espaƱol
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Helena

I love this! When I go out I can wake up the next morning and my makeup looks exactly how I did it when I put it on. No smudging nothing. I also find it makes my skin look super smooth, highly recommended!
Shanti W.
Shanti W.

I use this prep and prime fix spray on a daily basis to moisten my beauty blender and to set my makeup. Even using it daily it still lasts a really long time and helps to keep my makeup on place for hours!
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV

This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Olathe, KS

I use to use this spray everyday. It works pretty well, I found out that there were other options that were half of the price and works just as well. If you have the money to spend, I wouldn't change it...
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lake Forest, CA

One the best setting spray great to shyer out foundations if you have dry skin you apply it after the shower and it locks in the the moisture it also helps with eyeshadow so this product is worth the money
marta p.
marta p.

Are you a makeup junkie but you are tired of dryied skin at the end of the day? Natural finish, good moisture! Amazing. Good for all type of skin, seriously. Even the oily one. I would recomment to orhers!
Sara T.
Sara T.

This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.