BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX
Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Catherine M.
Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA
This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC
I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Emily P.
Cranston, RI
One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.