Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (376)
Megan K.
Megan K.

This prep+primer is the stuff dreams are made of! It perfectly sets your makeup and it will not move for the day. The only con is the price. As with any MAC product, it will cost a pretty penny, but is always worth it.
Estefanía E.
Estefanía E.

Really love it. It makes my makeup look so good and luminous. It's one of the best and blends my makeup so fine. Its so easy to use and it helps with pores. 😍 always have it in my 👜👜👜👜👜👜👜.... Im in love with that Stuff
Farah G.
Farah G.
Luton

Love love love how this sets my make up I spray it on my face before makeup to prime my face and the spray it once all the make up is on sets my make up beautifully your deffo missing out if you have not tried this yet
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA

Love this spray!!! Make sure you know that this isn't a setting spray per se. It takes away that powdery look and also is great to intensify your eye shadows and for blending w/ beauty blender/sponges. This is amazing!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga

I really don't use this to prep or fix my skin. I use this to make metallic eye shadows more intense and sparkly. This doesn't make my makeup last longer, but it does help it melt into the skin to make it more flawless
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaufort, SC

I love how light weight it is! I don't even feel it on my face. My skin is combination, and it doesn't make me break out! It definitely helps my makeup last longer than it would, and I'm actually about to buy a refill!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Mac Fix + setting spray is a favorite of mine! It's so great for setting the face, priming and helping with eyeshadow pigmentation! I recommend it to anyone and will most definitely be repurchasing! It's just so great!
OMG this is one of the greatest fix /skin setting spray ever I'm running out of mine because I can't stop using it it keep my make up in place and leaves a beautiful Matt finish will definitely buy again !!!!!! Amazing
Ruby B.
Ruby B.

This Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ spray is such a holy grail product. You can use it for multiple reasons and I personally love it to make my eyeshadows more intense. In addition, I love it to make my face powders less cakey!
Becca B.
Becca B.

First love the packaging! Second it's a great lightweight product. It's super handy to make shadow more pigmented or give a metallic shadow more of a foil effect, just spray your brush dip on shadow and pat on the eye.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.