BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Harker Heights, TX
I love this setting spray goes on evenly and lightly hold makeup in place makeup stays on longer easy to use I give it 5 stars!!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
Denait S.
Denait S.
Madison, AL
Keeps my makeup in place and leaves a very nice finish on my skin. When it drys, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA
Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX
I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY
A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL
Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.