BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR
This product is amazing. Its hydrate my skin, make my makeup melted together and look natural, prolonged my makeup and intensify eyeshadows. The nozzle is pretty good as well. I love multitasking products and this is one of it.
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
I purchased this product from Amazon and have really liked it. It makes my makeup last all day. I use two coats after applying my makeup and fan in dry between coats. I also spray it on my liner brush and turn a powder into a liner. It helps my makeup look less powdery and more like skin. My only complaint is that I wish it was a finer mist.
Melanie S.
This is everyone's favorite finishing spray! Sets my makeup beautifully, feels amazing when you spray it on, and makes my makeup last all day, through heat and dancing! It's a must have for me, and I recommend you get it too!
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Omg I don't know life without this product! I've purchased similar products but, always go back to MAC fix plus. After I apply my concealer, I always wet my beauty blender with this to pat the concealer in my skin. I love how this feel and makes my skin look. I run through this like crazy!
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Goodness U.
Washington, DC
I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.
Chikis V.
Fix plus is a great way to prime face. I personally soak my face in this to make my foundation a little bit dewy. However the product it self is great. The skin feels hydrated through the day. I can say that the actual spray is very direct. Its not as finely sprayed like the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Haile M.
Riverview, FL
I honestly couldn't do my makeup without this in my life. It's an all in one spray for the face, you can refresh, set, and prime. It has more of a hydrating feel to it. I would recommend this to someone that's dry to normal, or to someone that wants their eye shadows more opaque or vivid!
T N.
This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
Definitely a must have for before I do my makeup. I find that this does wonders for my skin giving it a very natural look. It leaves the skin a bit tacky, perfect for applying foundations on top of it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.