Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Amber C.
Amber C.
the best setting spray ever. give so much hydration to the skin. spray it after you've completed your makeup. it's really good for dry skin.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a great tool for end of the look. After done beautifying yourself you use this spray to make everything set and the smell is amazing
Coretta N.
Coretta N.
June 17, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.
This is my very first MAC product and I am in love! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I use this stuff! I will most definitely re-purchase
lenn k.
lenn k.
Hanapepe, HI
Love this especially because I live in a very humid island. Perfect for quick hydration and love as an overall finishing product after makep
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
March 10, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
brianna u.
brianna u.
This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
July 20, 2016, 3:41 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yes it's good but I know you can find one for way lower then what Mac is selling there for. I know the Elf setting spray works just as well.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI
Love love love Mac prep last a very long time since you only spray a little. gives all the makeup on a even look. It smells really good two.
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.