BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Brittany L.
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Skin Spray
I bought it because its very popular. But I feel like it doesn't do much to your skin or at least not to mine. I bought the travel size
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love this love it for the summer for keeping the make up put in place would recommend to anybody overall an amazing product
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this stuff all the time when using eye shadows that I want to ramp up the color to. I love it. I also use it as a setting spray!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México
Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Shay S.
Shay S.
YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.
One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Diana P.
Diana P.
the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.