Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY

Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Erika D.
Erika D.

Love this product! Makes my face feel so much fresher amd less cakey after i do my foundation. i like to take my take my beauty blender after i spray my face and work it into my neck. Overall great product and will defenitly buy again!
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA

MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Samar K.
Samar K.

This is everything. From prepping the skin to actually making it stay. It's such a multi usage product. It brings out the color and shimmer using shimmery shades if I spray a bit on the shadow. Just love this. Staple product. Must have
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR

OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Leïla  B.
Leïla B.

I love this !!! However, I don't think it makes my makeup last longer, but it helps my face look less powdery and the colors stand out more. I initially thought it was just fancy water, but now I can confirm that I will be repurchasing.
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

This is great sometimes when i don't feel like my moisturizer is not giving me all the hydration i need i use this on top and it makes my skin feel refreshed. I also use it to set my makeup when I'm done its a must have in my opinion!!
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV

This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa , Az

Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL

Mac Prep + Prime Fix + is the one of the best products I've use it helps keep my makeup on all day. It's very easy to use which is great! and it sets my face perfectly. I would definitely recommend it to other beauty lovers out there!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.