Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Pomona, CA

I personally love this this product. I own it and it leaves your makeup looking flawless when your done. Spray some after makeup application. . . and BOOOOM looking amazing and it leaves you looking radiant all day
Madisen D.
Madisen D.
Beaverton, OR

Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx

I love this product. Fix+ works really well to set your face, or spray on your brushes to make your eye shadows/highlighters POP even more. I continue buying a lot of this stuff, I wouldn't definitely recommend it.
Destiny T.
Destiny T.

You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH

I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
Marian P.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX

Love this product. I drench myself in this stuff lol. I'm dry so this definitely helps a lot after I set my face. Also helpful with applying shimmer to the eyelids. I use once in a while to make my highlighter pop.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.

This a simple product but so essential in your kit. You can use it to make powder products appear skin like. This doesn't help wear time so it's best for dry or normal skin types. I would always have this in my kit
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Cristine H.
Cristine H.

My go to facial spray. I use this before and after applying my foundation it helps hydrate your face before foundation and it helps make your face look fresh and not so cakey after applying all your face products.
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA

This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.