BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This product is a godsend if you have dry skin. I am extremely dry and sensitive. This product adds som extra moisture to my skin and wow, does it really prep the skin for makeup application. My foundation glides on so smoothly and just looks so airbrushed and perfect. I also use it to set my makeup, and at the end of the day it will look like I had just applied it. It’s great to even just refresh the skin throughout the day. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I caved and bought this after a recommendation from someone at Ulta and I’m so grateful I did! I don’t use it as a traditional primer spray but instead use it to set my makeup or intensify shadows and such on my brush. It just makes everything melt into my skin so nicely. The only reason I took off one star is because I’m not a huge fan of the spray, I feel like the mist could be a bit finer. Other than that, I’m in love and I use it daily.
Melissa D.
wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
First off what I like most about this product is the scent. There are tons of things people claim to use it for ,but me personally , I only use it to refresh my make up if it's looking into little too Cakey. Whenever something needs some moisture like a gel eyeliner or a dried up dip brow,fix plus was my go to. also to intensify a powder highlighter or eyeshado, I Spritz my brushes before applying the product. A staple in my make up kit.
brianna c.
this is actually suuuper important in my makeup routine. Without this, it just wouldn't be complete. This is the one mac product I always go back to no matter what. It works just nicely and I spray it on right after I finish my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how it sprays and leaves drops of liquid on my face that I can't touch or my makeup will get messed up. I have to wait for it to dry out but other than that is amazing.
Ana M.
You guys I'm so exited to write about this product because I FREAKING LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!
There is so many benefits from using this product but just to name one, I suffer from extremely dry skin and my foundation can look very cakey if I don't spray #MAC #Prep+PrimeFix+ to finish my look. It makes my skin look PERFECT, it's even, there'a no dry patches. My foundation even lasts me longer using this amazing product!!

Very recommended!!!!
Rose D.
This is such a classic product, and it is definitely worth the money. It can be used in a variety of ways, like making eyeshadow more pigmented or setting or refreshing your makeup. You can use it to wet your beauty blender as well! Whenever I use it, I can see such a big difference, as my makeup looks much less powdery.
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I can not live without this product. It's like liquid gold! Literally does everything you can think of. I use it to prime my face, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out foundation. I use it on my eyeshadow brush to increase pigmentation and then I set my face with it. Can't live without it!!
Erin j.
Love this product! I had heard everyone ranting and raving about this setting spray for years, but never saw the need to invest in a spray. After finally caving and venturing out to try, I went with MAC. I picked up the original scent which is amazing and smells so clean and neutral. The others all smelled great too. This spray goes on so nicely and creates the perfect dewy finish. It helps keep my makeup looking fresh and natural all day.
Maris R.
I love the MAC Prep+Prime Fix! I sets my makeup and just seems to help last a little longer then with out it. Sometimes I even spray my brushes before applying the product on my face, it adds an extra boost. If you seem a little hesitant just go out and make the purchase. You wont know what you did without it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.