BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Mayra R.
I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Chloe L.
Standish, MI
This is definitely something you need in your makeup collection!! Using it before and after putting on makeup makes your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! And the smell is really good!! Id definitely recommend you buy this.
Autumn T.
Lancaster
This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
Love how fresh this makes my skin feel! Helps my makeup go on more smoothly and look more natural. It's light weight and never feels sticky. Plus it has a lock so you can easily pack this without having to worry about it leaking in your makeup bag.
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
I was never a fan of setting sprays until I tried this one. It's is so refreshing and leaves my skin looking radiant! A little goes a long way, so it does run out quickly at all. This has become an absolute staple of mine! I am submitting this review for a contest, but all opinions are my own!
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
Carla C.
Reedley , CA
My favorite setting spray of all times . Very affordable . It leaves my makeup very dewy . Hides my pores . Yes it is sun protection. It's very easy to apply the bottle is very big . I love the smell . I love spraying it before and after my makeup routine . I would definitely recommend this .
Precious W.
San Francisco, CA
This is okay. When I put it on after makeup and then the fix plus spray I wait for ten minutes and let it dry. After drying is completed I touch my face and makeup comes off on my hand. It's very messy. This is also why I gave it two stars. But this is also the only setting I have ever tried.
Rose L.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Someday it rocks for me others it is a hot mess. I've tried it under foundation which doesn't work for me. Over everything sometimes rocks, but if I get too much it just makes me look old! It's great for eyeshadow and eyeliner lasting if you spray the brush first.
Dakota H.
Ewen
I use this product before I put on makeup, and also to set my makeup. It also really helps to get full-color payoff from different eyeshadows if you spray it on the brush before you use them. Overall this helped my makeup stay in place all day and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.