BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Everyone knows about the beauty of Fix+! If you haven't had any other product from Mac, definitely give this one a try. You will love it!!
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Also one of the best priming/settig sprays because it keeps makeup from fading. Also can be used to dampen a brush to pick up more powder.
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ
I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I cannot live without this stuff! Takes away powdery look to your makeup and leaves you with the best all natural glow. Holy grail for me!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.