BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.
La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL
Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas
Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN
OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA
Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Amber S.
Amber S.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays, your make up lasts all day and night after applying this and it does not make you oily
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.