Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA

Like it, but don't love it. It is useful because I travel a lot and work in a high pressure job so I don't think about touching up my makeup until I get home. I put it on before primer and after to set my make-up.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
Martha P.
Martha P.
Bedford

Like all mac products this is pricey but you get your money worth of it. I feel like
This can be used on dry skin. It helps set your makeup to last longer but does not hoed pores. I would defiantly bye this again
Emily B.
Emily B.

This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Milena A.
Milena A.
Kraljevo

I already repurchased 3 bottles of this setting spray in the past and I love how luminous my face looks after applying it, the only complaint I have is that it makes my face look a bit oily at the end of the day.
Jade M.
Jade M.

This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.

i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

Really good product i love it. I have one and i use it to wet my brushes or before i apply make up and after and it makes my face feels so fresh i dont feel lime i have mad make up on. I brought it on the store..
Anne K.
Anne K.
Baldwin, NY

This is great product. I spray this before my makeup application, after. During. Basically when ever I want and it hydrates my skin, adds longevity to my makeup look and gives it that extra Spritz of perfection .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.