Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
sarah T.
sarah T.

This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Wauconda, IL

Fix plus is such a staple for an avid makeup user! It has so many uses I use it to prime my fave or help blend out foundation or spray on brushes to achieve more pigmentation from eyeshadows or highlighter.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA

I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL

I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
Viri L.
Viri L.
Kansas City, MO

I've been wanting to repurchase it probably for years now! But I end up trying something new and putting this off. I love this to freshen my makeup or use to help blend everything ! A perfect multiuse spray
Karina A.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA

I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
emily n.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.

Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA

I've used this on so many occasions to set my makeup for a long day! Each time my makeup has stayed out longer than when I didn't use it (even on warm days). It's easy to use and it feels nice on your skin!
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY

I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.