Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Dezi K.
Dezi K.
The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
A MUST HAVE ! Buy it once I run out and you can not go wrong with out it ! Especially worth buying ! Keeps your make up on all day and night !
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Denver , CO
Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI
March 10, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. That's all I've used it for yet but I really love it and I'll need to try it as a setting spray
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
The nozzle could have a better way of spraying the face and not getting everywhere. But it does work really well and gives a nice soft finish
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
White House, TN
July 31, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This sets my makeup perfectly &keeps my face in check. If you haven't tried this, then you should spend your money on it. It smells nice too!
krista k.
krista k.
i liked this stuff when i first got it, but i shortly realized you can get nyx setting spray for nearly half the price and works just as good
India D.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This primer is the best I have ever used. I use it on my beauty blender and brushes before application, and it really helps to set my makeup.
Samuel G.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX
Totally love it!! It is the only prime spray I use after my makeup. I love how it gently soothes and refreshes my skin. I highly recommend!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.