BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
Yesssss I need this 💓❤️is there anyway I can get it for free I'd really love it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Sinai S.
It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX
Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Lauren M.
Lititz, PA
This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
lenora B.
Harvey, LA
I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Michelle R.
I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.