BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Absolute makeup staple. It can be used as a primer, finishing spray, to wet your brushes, and even as a basic hydrating mist. The formula is amazing, the only thing I don't love is the bottle. The packaging is sleek but the nozzle disperses the product too harshly and can kind of hit you in the face, and once you get down to the last few remnants of product the nozzle will squirt out harsh droplets. Total makeup necessity, just not perfect packaging.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I have other setting sprays that I use, but as far as this product, I use it mostly for wetting my brushes for glitter and pigments. It really makes them pop on my eyes or lips. I highly recommend this product! The only con I have is MAC tests on animals and I tend to prefer products and companies that don’t test on animals.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
This has to be my favorite setting spray, I always feel as if my makeup isn't complete until I spritz it on! During the summer time I keep this in the refrigerator to keep it nice and cool, I've also used it to enhance the color of my powder eye shadows.

The price point is pretty average comparing it to other set in sprays.
Logan T.
Bartlett , TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I have oily skin and I feel products like these make my skin even more oily. I purchased the Fix+ On the Go size to try it out and I wasn't wowed by it like everyone else is. It didn't do anything to make my makeup last longer and it made me face feel sloppy if that makes sense. Maybe I'm not using it the correct way and if I am please let me know because I'm really wanting to love this product!
Daquan F.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my holy grail products. I wanted to try it forever and when I finally did purchase it I saw what all the hype was about. I use it both before and after applying makeup and it just hydrates and locks everything in place. I have oily skin and live in the southeast so my makeup can melt off but when I use this it typically stays in place all day long. I love how your makeup looks fresh for hours and you don't have to worry about reapplying or looking cakey. It's amazing!
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best spray I've ever used. I use it for absolutely everything! Considering I have dry skin it makes my skin hydrated before putting on my foundation and gives me makeup less of a matte look. It helps make glittery eyeshadow more pigmented and then is the perfect setting spray to make your makeup last all night. This is a must have for everyone who loves makeup!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This product is a godsend if you have dry skin. I am extremely dry and sensitive. This product adds som extra moisture to my skin and wow, does it really prep the skin for makeup application. My foundation glides on so smoothly and just looks so airbrushed and perfect. I also use it to set my makeup, and at the end of the day it will look like I had just applied it. It’s great to even just refresh the skin throughout the day. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.