BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
Love how fresh this makes my skin feel! Helps my makeup go on more smoothly and look more natural. It's light weight and never feels sticky. Plus it has a lock so you can easily pack this without having to worry about it leaking in your makeup bag.
Chastity U.
Can't hate on fix+. Ever. It's so good and it has multiple issues. It keeps your makeup in place and give a nice finish. It also helps with eyeshadow and making the pigment really pop. It is a wonderful product overall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Blanche A.
This product is a holy grail item. It's very versatile and can last a long time. I'm a makeup artist so I need products that last me awhile so this is perfect. I mainly use it for my eyeshadows, skin prep on normal skin, sometimes as finishing spray on combo skin. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Nicole R.
I love the mac fix plus because it is such a great quality setting spray and it also can be used to apply glitter onto your eyes or anywhere else on your face were even on your body it is such a multipurpose product and I recommend it to everybody it is so long lasting and it illuminates your face but it doesn't bring out the flaws in your face
Rob K.
I really like to prep prime and fix my face before leaving the house but sometimes this product falls over and spills all over my lipstick collection. works great for prepping, priming, and fixing overall though
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't find this to be special. I much prefer my smashbox primer water. The only thing I like this for is moistening my brush to get more intense color pay off from pigments or foil shadows. Won't buy it again.
Laura A.
Monessen
This is honestly my holy grail. I've been using it for a long time now. Sometimes I'll switch it up and get something from another brand but I must say that I always come back to MAC Fix Plus. It's light weight and sprays out so evenly and makes my makeup look bright and in place all day long.
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
This product does it all. It primes my face for makeup, it enhances my highlighter and eyeshadow, especially Metallics, and then sets it all in place; as well works as a refresher throughout the day. I recommend this to any basic makeup lover wanting to take their routine to the next level.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.