Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA

Great product with multiple uses!! I literally have the small one in my purse to stay refreshed and beat to the gods lol!!! But o recommended every girl to go out and buy this product because of how amazing it is.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I love love love this product it is great to blend in your make up i also spray some on my beauty blender and spread your foundation out with it it is good for any type of skin i would definitely buy this again!!!
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenner, LA

Such a great primer and finishing spray!! the product is great. i like to spray it before, after applying, and finishing my makeup. It has more of a natural finish! i has recommended this product to many friends!!
charleigh K.
charleigh K.

It helps your foundation stay on all day long also gives foundation a beautiful dewy finish. Honestly doesn't feel like any spf in it it fills pores nice and smoothly I would buy again if it were a cheaper product
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA

Like it, but don't love it. It is useful because I travel a lot and work in a high pressure job so I don't think about touching up my makeup until I get home. I put it on before primer and after to set my make-up.
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard

I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Tampa, FL

I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA

This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ

Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.