Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (548)
Morgan C.
Morgan C.

This product is actually pretty cheap for how long this lasts me, and I basically soak my face. Works great for getting better pigment in eye shadows and highlighters as well. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA

Classic! I love this product. Spraying this before you do your makeup helps your foundation stay in place and is honestly so refreshing. I also go crazy spraying this after I finish putting all my makeup on as well.
Bri R.
Bri R.

I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Laura N.
Laura N.

This is so good. It refresh your make up, melt the powders into your skin and gives you glow. I have oily skin and I have never had problems with it. The mist is great! I am always buying this! I cant ran out of it
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV

Everybody needs one of these in their makeup collection. This is just a great way to end your makeup. It blends everything together and freshens your makeup. Also you can use it to make other makeup more pigmented.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL

I use this before I put my foundation on and it makes a huge difference! It makes my face feel so soft and makes my makeup last twice as longer! So easy to use you just have to pray it on your face! Would buy again
Destiny T.
Destiny T.

You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Loveeee this stuff it's worth spending the money because it absolutely works!!! It's a natural finish and it makes you flawless!! Everyone needs it in their life because It makes your make up pop and be on point!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.