BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Tia H.
Tia H.
hyattsville, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives the skin a very fresh and dewy look! I love to use this when I'm done with all my powders because it just melts everything so nicely!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ
This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.