Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Haysville, KS

This is for sure my favorite product of 2015! It's a must have for any make up wearer. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and helps settle my make up by leaving my face looking dewy and natural.
Karen K.
Karen K.
London , Ontario

This is literally a holy grail item everyone should purchase to have in their beauty routine it makes make up flawless eye shadow pop it literally has so many uses and it always delivers results !
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.

Este es uno de los mejores primer que puede haber, funciona muy bien para mi rostro en las zonas donde son grasas, reduce un poco los poros abiertos y ayudar a preparar la piel para el maquillaje.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Stockton

Love this product. My makeup artist used this on my face on my wedding day. I was surprised it helped my makeup stayed on all day from 4am to 12pm. It was a hot day and my makeup didn't even melt!
Citlali R.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA

I absolutely love this product. I was hesitant to buy it at first but I'm totally glad I did. It keeps my makeup locked in and set for hours. I'm definitely stocking up and I will be repurchasing.
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener

I have really oily skin on some certain days
And this is literally my goto!
I set my foundation with it
Then after I'm done everything I set that to
So it lasts longer looking like I just did it
!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA

Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO

Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA

Love love love this stuff! It seriosuly gives your face life. I highly recommend this product. Try to only spray a few sprays or you'll get a dewy feeling. It definitely does what it says it does!
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.

I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.