Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Middletown, OH
Love this stuff! I spray it on my face before and after applying makeup. Also for a little extra sparkle on the shimmer shadows! Works wonders!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
July 6, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
July 29, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
I love this product so much! It makes my makeup last for so long and it doesn't cake up on me at all. I would rate this 10 stars if i could!!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI
March 10, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. That's all I've used it for yet but I really love it and I'll need to try it as a setting spray
Dezi K.
Dezi K.
The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Feb. 28, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
July 12, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm using the MAC setting spray right now, and oh my gosh it works so well. My whole family uses this brand of setting spray and they love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.