Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Kenzie N.
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA

Holy Grail finishing spray! Works wonders on setting makeup and enhancing highlight! I'd say it's a semi-matte finish, tbh. But works for all skin types! I have really oily skin and I never felt the spray made me look oily.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Abi C.
Abi C.
United Kingdom

Anyone help me with this? I've been meaning to buy this! But not sure if it would work, as I do my makeup in the morning and usually come back home and my foundation doesn't look as coverage as it did when I left the house.
Nyla L.
Nyla L.

5 stars is not enough for this product! My go to, I use it to prime my face before make up application, wet my brushes to apply eye shadow as well as setting spray to set all of my make up, I can never have enough of this!
Theodore D.
Theodore D.
Anaheim, CA

I CANNOOOTTTT LIVE WITHOU THIS PRMER!!!! EVERY DAY THIS WILL GO ON MY FACE AND I WILL REFUSE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!! ITS AMAZING IT MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK RADIANT AND GLOWING AND ITS GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES😍😍😍
Ella T.
Ella T.

Works well on my oily skin...My fave primers.I love hiw it also refreshes my skin while prepping for makeup.😊Holds my makeup longer and it is compatible with my super sensitive skin.Hides my visible pores!Highly recommend!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Bedford , Ma

MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.