BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Jocelyn M.
Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Brandi L.
Violet, LA
This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Elly Q.
Loved the product until I found out they test on animals, test on me not on bunnies please... smh At M.a.c cosmetics
Alexis M.
This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
Yesssss I need this 💓❤️is there anyway I can get it for free I'd really love it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.