Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite spray to wet shadows to make them stand out better and to spray all over my face so it looks flawless! If you use powder to set, spray this all over your face and it will take away that powdery look.
Tawna H.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ

I don"t leave home without it. I use this on my combination skin to prep my face before applying makeup and to set it after powder. This is the only spray the melt the powder into your skin. Great mist sprayer. I will keep repurchasing.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

I love this stuff. I honestly don't think that it's a true setting spray but I does get rid off all the powder residue that is sometimes left after you bake. It is also amazing to wet your beauty blender with. Great multipurpose product
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Ramona, OK

You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Dawnica V.
Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Roxana Q.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama

I have really dry skin so sometimes my found foundation can go patchy but when I use this as a primer and as a setting spray my make up looks flawless and it smell so good !!
Definitely my favorite primer/setting spray for my dry skin❤️
Allie F.
Allie F.

I love this product it's light I never start my makeup without , when most products feel like water sprayed your face this one is light feeling and doesn't move your makeup , and during summer stick it in the fridge feels amazing after
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Tamaqua, PA

This is a game changer when it comes to the finished product of my makeup leaves everything looking fresh and natural opposed to powdery and cakey! I love this so much I feel like I can't live without this product in my makeup routine!
claire e.
claire e.
pointe claire, Quebec

I love mac fix plus and i think that this product is very versatile. It can be used for giving a beautiful glow all over the face or it can be used to make eyeshadow more vibrant. Love this product and i think that is totally worth it.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.