BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Simone I.
River Ridge , LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA
This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Zuly C.
One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Yessi C.
I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Emily T.
Corona, NY
Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.