Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ
July 6, 2016, 7:54 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY
Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Anna C.
Anna C.
I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
June 28, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Melody C.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ
June 30, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If I could always afford this is never let it go!!!
It's just what helps the last touch and keep going with the makeup for the rest of the day.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
July 29, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Feb. 18, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA
This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.