BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how it just sets my make up making my face look soooo good I just love it can't get enough of it ! And the smell I love it !
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lascassas, TN
LOVE this product, works great! Gives a smooth look! Although it doesn't stay for long periods of time! Very easy to apply & blend.
Ronza S.
Ronza S.
Modesto
I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL
Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX
I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Super affordable and sets makeup perfectly. Unlike having a setting spray that acts like just water in a bottle. This stuff works.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.