BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
DIANE M.
ORANGE, CA
I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Chastity U.
Can't hate on fix+. Ever. It's so good and it has multiple issues. It keeps your makeup in place and give a nice finish. It also helps with eyeshadow and making the pigment really pop. It is a wonderful product overall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Nicole R.
I love the mac fix plus because it is such a great quality setting spray and it also can be used to apply glitter onto your eyes or anywhere else on your face were even on your body it is such a multipurpose product and I recommend it to everybody it is so long lasting and it illuminates your face but it doesn't bring out the flaws in your face
America M.
Aurora, CO
Favorite facial spray out there. It is very versatile. The price point is not too ridiculous for the amount of product you receive. Works great as priming spray and finishing spray. It helps get rid of that powdery look, but won't extend the longevity of your makeup since it is not a setting spray. Works great to foil. I always repurchase.
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
I love this spray, the packaging is perfect and the mist comes out in an even spray. I use it to blend my powders into my face on top of foundation (before a spray to prolong the wear) I also use it to dampen my sponges and brushes. Works amazing to really brighten shimmers and satin shadows.
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
What can I say .... I can not live without this! I have oily combo skin and the prep and prime is a must have for me. The formula is always tried and true it's super quick to put on and helps my make up last through a full 12 hour shift at the hospital walking over 16000 miles and sweating.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Leigh M.
This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't find this to be special. I much prefer my smashbox primer water. The only thing I like this for is moistening my brush to get more intense color pay off from pigments or foil shadows. Won't buy it again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.