BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erica J.
This is an oldie, but a goodie. I wet my shadows for a foiled look and I love that look. I also spritz my face with fix plus before makeup application. It smells great and really hydrated my skin. I don't however set my makeup with this because it makes my face look too wet. It's more of a hydrator and pigment transformer.
Olivia P.
Very hydrating and makes your skin very dewy. I look using it as a primer better than as a setting spray. I really like this, however I find the spray bottle very hard to use for some reason. Other than that, I definitely recommend this.
Daiana u.
No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Catherine L.
I like this product, but not for priming. It's amazing for increasing the intensity of a shimmer shadow, or even just fixing your face makeup when it goes patchy and weird. However, if you use t to prime or set your face, I find it gets too oily. Doesn't help with pores, shine, smoothing, or anything. Very good for hydrating!
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
I love this product and how it is so multi use! It can be used for prepping the skin and setting the skin as well. Also, please be careful if you are oily/combo skin use sparingly because it can increase oiliness onto the skin. It is also a great product to use on wetting the eye shadows to bring out the pigment as well.
Fumi W.
Woodland Hills
I haven't been a fan of MAC products due to how heavy the make-up is. In the past it dramtically broke out my skin which made me stop using make-up. BUT this was the only item i kept in my bathroom because of how refreshing it was to my skin. I would recommend this more for setting spray but can be used as a primer spray.
Alma E.
By far one of the best setting sprays I've ever encountered! I love the scent and the fact that it makes your makeup look like you're actual skin not caked up. I think it's a great product for dry to combination skin. It won't make you matte so if you're looking for oil control I would suggest to use a mattifying primer prior. Overall I would definitely re purchase this product.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
Roxana C.
Anaheim, CA
I like to use the prep and prime for a variety of things. Before i want to put on shimmery eye shadow i spray this on my brush and it helps to accentuate the product. Before and after doing my face makeup i use this and it works wonders! i have fairly dry skin so i need whatever can add moisture back into my skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.