Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Emily B.
Emily B.

This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Jade M.
Jade M.

This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Milena A.
Milena A.
Kraljevo

I already repurchased 3 bottles of this setting spray in the past and I love how luminous my face looks after applying it, the only complaint I have is that it makes my face look a bit oily at the end of the day.
Martha P.
Martha P.
Bedford

Like all mac products this is pricey but you get your money worth of it. I feel like
This can be used on dry skin. It helps set your makeup to last longer but does not hoed pores. I would defiantly bye this again
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Mason City, IA

Great product for intensifying shadows, highlights, and pigments. Helps hydrate skin and keep makeup in place. Love this product and I will continue to purchase for sure. So many different ways one can use this.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I've used this for everything from making my look "set" and waterproof (stay proof!) to mixing it into broken shadows or loose pigments to make a solid eyeshadow. It's so versatile and one bottle lasts you ages.
Roxana S.
Roxana S.

I normally don't use Mac but this only is a great refreshing face spray. Perfect leave skin just like you just apply foundation. I have comb skin but I still use it . I love the price point and last a long time.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
montreal

Love this product! Makes my makeup last all day and leaves it looking smooth. Also can be used to refresh dry skin before applying your makeup. Expensive but the big bottle will last you a decent amount of time.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.

Everyone. Needs. This. It is an amazing PRIMER and setting spray. You can even make your eyeshadows stand out and make them pop with a hint of fix plus on your brush. It smells refreshing and hydrates your skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.