Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

This is the only setting spray I will use now, it's is the best setting spray I have ever used and is cheaper than other high end brand setting sprays. Makes your makeup last all day, worth the money!
Tylia B.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL

This works miracles, if you dont want your makeup to even think about creasing or caking this is probably one of the best things you can grab out there on the market. Worth every penny, I promise you!
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Yanci G.
Yanci G.
Ceres, CA

Fix plus is such an amazing product that everyone needs!! It helps set your face so that it doesn't like cakey and makes it looks flawless it's also amazing for the days you want to fresh your face !!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN

Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.

Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.

I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
This is an amazing product! Although it may be a little bit pricy it is totally worth it. It is easy to apply and it has an amazing finish. Great for combination skin and I would for sure buy it again
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL

Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.