Add a Photo

Smells good šŸ˜Š
Refreshing on dry skin
Allows Smooth makeup application
Easy to apply
Long lasting you don't need much of this product
Fast Drying

I would recommend this product
I would buy AGAIN # šŸ˜
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I wish it worked as well for me as the other reviewers! When I use it as a primer, it leaves my face feeling dry and sticky. When I used it to set my makeup, it left my foundation looking patchy :(
Gina J.
Gina J.

Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC

This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.

I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA

I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

LOVE this stuff! Sets the makeup so nicely and smells so amazing and fresh! Really revives and awakens your face, especially when you spray it on before makeup and after you're done it! So awesome!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Haysville, KS

This is for sure my favorite product of 2015! It's a must have for any make up wearer. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and helps settle my make up by leaving my face looking dewy and natural.
Karen K.
Karen K.
London , Ontario

This is literally a holy grail item everyone should purchase to have in their beauty routine it makes make up flawless eye shadow pop it literally has so many uses and it always delivers results !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.