Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
ana g.
ana g.

Best thing on earth. It holds my makeup in place all day . i would buy it again and definitely recommend it . i love how the packaging is simple but also great. No need for improvement its good the way it is .
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Milwaukee, WI

This is so good at making your face dewy and healthy looking for that summertime glow. It definitely does not make tour makeup last any longer though so be sure to set your foundation with powder before using!
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV

I got this in the smaller bottle. It smells very plesant. I use to prime my face and to wet my brush to make eyeshadows more pigmanted. I love this stuff. Need to get the bigger bottle bc mine is almost empty.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA

This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Este es el mejor fijador de maquillaje del mundo, el mejor primer. Amo esto, me encanta pero es muy costoso. Lo tengo porque fue un regalo😂 pero si pudiese pagar este alto costo lo haria porque vale la pena.❤
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL

Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac one🙄👎🏽
Juliet H.
Juliet H.

I love the way this spray feels before and after putting on my makeup. It makes my face feel more moisturized when applied before makeup and makes my face look less powdery when I use it as a finishing spray.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany , Ny

Mac prep and prime fix plus is any makeup staple its multi use as a primer or to set makeup it's also amazing to wet down your brush to make shadows more intense this stuff I will purchase over and over again
Linda S.
Linda S.
Santa Fe, TX

Love all MAC ,primers they have mastered the art of makeup in a Metro sophisticated outrageous courageous and above all the best no I don't work for that I'm 54 years old housewife from Texas love MAC!!!!!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.