Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA

It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Isha M.
Isha M.
Las Vegas, NV

This spray is amazing! You can use it as a primer or a setting spray. If you use it before highlighting your face, your highlight will be pippin! It's such a great hydration before putting your foundation on as well.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

I never do my makeup without this. Its perfect for taking away that powdery look or go ing you that amazing dewy skin look. Also great to give eyeshadow a boost. This is definitely a must have in my everyday routine.
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.

Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL

Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
Athyna S.
Athyna S.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this stuff. It smells great, is super light and helps keep my skin looking dewy. I have oily skin in my t-zone, this helps with keeping my skin dewy but not oily. I recommend this product for any makeup user.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.