BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR
I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Dani F.
Dani F.
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.