Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Mississauga

Amazingly hydrating. Super easy to apply since you just spray it. I'm already on my second bottle. It's perfect before and after makeup. It really helps to melt powders into your face so it doesn't look cakey at all.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, Fl

I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.

I love this spray primer it is freakin amazing!!!!! I just wish it was a bit cheaper!!! But it does rejuvinate the skin!! I also spray it on my eye shadow brushes when i want to make a certain eye shadow color pop!!!
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA

I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

I never do my makeup without this. Its perfect for taking away that powdery look or go ing you that amazing dewy skin look. Also great to give eyeshadow a boost. This is definitely a must have in my everyday routine.
Lizie L.
Lizie L.

Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL

This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside , Ca

This is the most amazing setting spray. I love using it after I wash and moisturizer my face as well. It smells amazing and lasts forever!! My makeup lasts all day when I use it as well. I buy it over and over again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.