BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just got his and already love it it makes your skin hydrated and give it a dewy finish! It's great to make your eyeshadow stand out more!
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Everyone knows about the beauty of Fix+! If you haven't had any other product from Mac, definitely give this one a try. You will love it!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love keeps makeup in place a long time and do not have to be worried if you ran the powder or anything else, for me it is 100% effective
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ
I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Salma L.
Salma L.
Love this product!😩 I have bought it so many times! Really recommend it for everyone. It's really good for any type of skin oily,dry etc..
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.