MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
I love this product so much! It makes my makeup last for so long and it doesn't cake up on me at all. I would rate this 10 stars if i could!!!
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Feb. 28, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
San Pedro, CA
The best facial
Most ever must have it in my bag at all times for a quick fix or a must have for facial prepping for my full face of my makeup
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
This is my all time favorite you can not go wrong. I use this as a skin refresher a lot. And I have no problem using it I have sensitive skin.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI
March 10, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. That's all I've used it for yet but I really love it and I'll need to try it as a setting spray
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
July 12, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm using the MAC setting spray right now, and oh my gosh it works so well. My whole family uses this brand of setting spray and they love it.
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Denver , CO
Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Dezi K.
Dezi K.
The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
It is so good and your makeup looks so much better when you put this on and it gives your face a beautiful glow even if you have an oily skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.