BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX
Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Cybil S.
This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Samantha C.
I LOVE this setting spray, ive gone through so many of these and i literally use it every day, plus it smells amazing!
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY
I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
Simone I.
River Ridge , LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA
Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA
This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.