Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Sokantia S.
Sokantia S.
Stockton, CA

I cannot live without this product after applying my makeup! It sets my foundation perfectly, so I don't feel like I have cake face. It's light mist will make you feel refresh with only three sprays.
Ainhoa p.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain

The best setting spray i ever tried and trust me I'm so in with the finising sprays that i tried lots of them but this blends my makeup like a dream. Also intensifies the color of the shadows so well.
Trista N.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL

I love my Mac Fix Plus!! As I get older my makeup creases easier and this settles the powder so it does not happen. It leaves the skin even and in my opinion prolongs my makeup. I use this everyday.
Itzel L.
Itzel L.

Es un producto muy completo refresca el rostro antes de la base y también actúa como sellador después del polvo funciona súper bien en pieles grasas ya que actúa de manera de que la piel se vea mate
Karen D.
Karen D.
Lisbon, Me

Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
houston, texas

excellent this prime, let me mate Super face and ready to wear makeup like a professional, always use and I love and what I like is that not if it is for that but mattifies the glitter of the area T
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY

I can't live without prep and prime it's great to put over your primer to add more moister before putting on foundation it's also good to spray a little on your brush to make eye shadow more intense
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA

Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ

This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS

Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.