Add a Photo

Deborah W.
Gilbert, AZ
Aug. 2, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Just tried for first time but never compared to any others yet I'm falling in love with product I'm finding makeup looks and stays so much better
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN
I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
I would absolutely love this to try. I have not yet found a setting spray that works. I have such great things about this one! Please let me try.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA
July 24, 2016, 7:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO
Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Hiliary B.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY
The real mvp. Does its job and it's a decent price. Like I've said before, I wish Mac was cruelty free, but other then that they do a great job.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Light. Love the scent, the top lock makes it easy to take with you, a must in my make up routine, finishes up my look, giving me an extra boost.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lynn, MA
Jan. 25, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
A great product I added to my collection about a year ago. I usually spray this before I start my makeup and after. Leaves you looking flawless.
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY
Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.