BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12088)
Chastity U.
Can't hate on fix+. Ever. It's so good and it has multiple issues. It keeps your makeup in place and give a nice finish. It also helps with eyeshadow and making the pigment really pop. It is a wonderful product overall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
What can I say .... I can not live without this! I have oily combo skin and the prep and prime is a must have for me. The formula is always tried and true it's super quick to put on and helps my make up last through a full 12 hour shift at the hospital walking over 16000 miles and sweating.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Tiarah O.
I purchased the travel size and absolutely love how moisturized my face is. I use this right after I cleanse my face or before applying make up. It doesn't have a harsh smell either and it gives me a natural look with my make up. I recommend getting the travel size for 10 bucks to try it out first.
reeya m.
I'm obsessed with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+. I'm already on my third bottle. It gives a natural matte finish. It has a very nice mist to it when spraying. It is so easy to apply and I use mine as a setting spray and my makeup stays on all day with it. I would for sure recommend it to others.
Rob K.
I really like to prep prime and fix my face before leaving the house but sometimes this product falls over and spills all over my lipstick collection. works great for prepping, priming, and fixing overall though
Shallie C.
This is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup collection. It has several purposes including prepping the skin, adding hydration, setting makeup, and spraying metallic shadows for a more foiled and bold look. I love this stuff! If you have not tried it yet, it is definitely worth the price!
DIANE M.
ORANGE, CA
I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Morelia C.
Love this spray for setting and prepping my face. Also great for enhancing shimmer and foil shadows. I have oily skin and while it doesn't leave me matte, it doesn't leave me dewy. It's great for dissolving all that powder into my skin. I am not a fan of the price but it is a great product.
Chloe L.
Standish, MI
This is definitely something you need in your makeup collection!! Using it before and after putting on makeup makes your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! And the smell is really good!! Id definitely recommend you buy this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.