BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I cannot live without this stuff! Takes away powdery look to your makeup and leaves you with the best all natural glow. Holy grail for me!
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Salma L.
Salma L.
Love this product!😩 I have bought it so many times! Really recommend it for everyone. It's really good for any type of skin oily,dry etc..
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love keeps makeup in place a long time and do not have to be worried if you ran the powder or anything else, for me it is 100% effective
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ
I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.