BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA
This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX
This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Harker Heights, TX
I love this setting spray goes on evenly and lightly hold makeup in place makeup stays on longer easy to use I give it 5 stars!!
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.