Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX

There's a reason why about every guru on YouTube LOVE this product, because it's phenomenal! If you use for making a shimmer eyeshadow pop, or even just to set your makeup it's beautiful and flawless no matter what.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV

I love this primer / setting spray!! You can use it either way, and it helps keep the makeup in place all throughout the day into the night. Helps with pores and fine lines. Will definitely buy again in the future!!
Bri R.
Bri R.

I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.

This product is actually pretty cheap for how long this lasts me, and I basically soak my face. Works great for getting better pigment in eye shadows and highlighters as well. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.
Ja'Lynn W.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN

Best product EVER! Always use the product after I set my make up! It makes your makeup look 10x better. I've used different products before but this is by far my favorite product! I will continue to buy this product
Rafina R.
Rafina R.

I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
I love this product , absolutely amazing for priming my face and setting it for a lively Dewey look . I would definitely recommended this product . However if your not looking for a pricey one I wouldn't recommend .
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN

BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Faye H.
Faye H.
Toronto

This stuff keeps your makeup on all day long! It keeps even the shimmeriest of shimmers in place all day without budging. It's a little pricy, since it is a a Mac product, but I think it's worth every pretty penny !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.