Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT

This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
San Benito, TX

Me encanta aplicarla a mi esponja con la que aplico mi base, para difuminar el corrector y al finalizar el maquillaje me deja un aspecto saludable y sobretodo permite que el maquillaje dure
Más tiempo.
Hayle P.
Hayle P.

My new all time favorite setting spray. They have limited edition rose and lavender scented and I'm obsessed. You don't need as much as you would with Nyx or anything, it locks your make up in all day.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX

I love this spray! I never really used any MAC products until my sister turned me on to them and now I can't stop buying them!!! This is way better than urban decay spray and it's about the same price
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

One of the best sprays to both prime your skin before going in with your makeup and also to set your face when finished. Leaves your face nice and dewy looking and not cakey at all!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN

Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH

I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Nicole
Nicole

Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.