Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This is a staple item. I use it for everything from priming my face to sheering out thicker foundations and setting my face. A definite must-have!
Devin B.
Devin B.
Perfect for filling pores and smoothing makeup. Could potentially cause breakouts for someone with acne prone skin. Other than that lovely product
Maria M.
Maria M.
May 12, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing . It makes your makeup look flawless . And it can be used in many different ways. I would keep repurchasing this product .
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
One of my favorite makeup up products. I love this 2 in 1 makeup primer and makeup mist. It keeps my makeup stay in place for whole day.I love it.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Great primer before using your makeup. It doesn't take a lot of sprays to cover face. To help you achieve achieve your look without clogging pores
diana c.
diana c.
Love it!!! Can wear with or without makeup to freshen up your face smells divine and can be mixed with products to mmake them easier to work with.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
makenze S.
makenze S.
I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO
Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.