BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to spray before you put on Foundation that way the foundation melts into a skin. It's also great to put on after two kind of make all the powders and everything into the skin and lock everything into place. This is super hydrating and leave the skin looking flawless
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple for every beauty lover. It's great for priming, setting and refreshing your makeup, as well as using to wet your brush to intensify shadows. There are some setting sprays that I prefer to this one for actually setting my makeup, but this is definitely something I always keep handy.
Keisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac fix plus is great if you want to settle down all the powder on your face or need a refresher. I will say, it doesn't make your makeup last any longer but if you're looking powdery then this is great. I also love to use it to wet my brush so shimmery eye shadows will pop more!
Shawn T.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this usually before the start of a long day. I could never really tell if it was the finishing powder's power to uphold my makeup and keep it intact or if it's all on the prep + prime water, but either way it's refreshing to spray on your face and my make up stays on all day
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have trouble with my makeup staying in place all day. When I use this spray I feel that my makeup does stay in place all day. It doesn't go on looking wet and drys to a bright finish. I would recommend trying this if you have trouble keeping your makeup in place throughout the day!
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this product. It settles your makeup the whole day. It leaves your face looking refresh and in place. I definitely recommend this to every female also work for oily skin like myself. The first time I purchase this item was at Macy's also great customer service :)
Mich B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! Make my skin feel nice & refreshed- while keeping my makeup IN place ALL day! I also spray on my brush prior to applying my shadows. This is just an all around good product.
Allison S.
Crest hill
This product is essential for any makeup lover. It can be used as a setting spray, as a primer, or to make your eye shadows pop! I love this on pigments to hold the product on the brush for easy application. I've gone through several bottles of this and would highly recommend it!
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR
I don't know. This is a hit and miss for me. I love it to spray some in the brush for apply the highlight to look intense but is a miss for my skin. Doesn't do anything for me. Maaaaybe I buy it again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.