MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
July 29, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
July 6, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ
June 30, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If I could always afford this is never let it go!!!
It's just what helps the last touch and keep going with the makeup for the rest of the day.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Middletown, OH
Love this stuff! I spray it on my face before and after applying makeup. Also for a little extra sparkle on the shimmer shadows! Works wonders!
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Feb. 18, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
San Pedro, CA
The best facial
Most ever must have it in my bag at all times for a quick fix or a must have for facial prepping for my full face of my makeup
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Feb. 28, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.