Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Macy C.
Macy C.
Mason City, IA

Great product for intensifying shadows, highlights, and pigments. Helps hydrate skin and keep makeup in place. Love this product and I will continue to purchase for sure. So many different ways one can use this.
Alison M.
Alison M.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS AMAZING SPRAY. ok this just leaves your face looking so radiant and dewy. a few sprays after you're done with your makeup and it really pressed it into the skin.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Katonah, NY

If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Kelsea B.
Kelsea B.

This product is amazing to me helped me keep my makeup in place all day! I use this also as a primer before my face makeup and after to ensure that it stays; and also to help my eyeshadows become more pigmented.
Olivia N.

I love this prep & prime. Some primers can have a strong odor but this one is almost odorless. It covers face well and works well as a first layer before foundation. Not harsh on skin and doesn't cause breakouts
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, Wa

MAC Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit! It provides minerals that are very good got the skin. It also helps set my makeup, especially my powder products. I love the scent, wish the Rose scent was permanent.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT

This stuff is worth the hype. It's a bit overpriced but it definitely extends makeup wear time and give the face a glowy, flawless finish! The mist is a bit to powerful for me but it coats my face fairly evenly.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
sahury e.
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.