Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA

At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Emmie S.
Emmie S.

This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Jacks S.
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID

This product is one of my must haves. It is great for summer. It sets in all your makeup. Leaves the face feeling refreshed. It actually smells really good. It also dries fairly fast, if all fails you can use a brush.
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ

Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV

This is such a good product to use before applying foundation and after you apply powder. It's worth every penny. It's easy to apply. Good for combo skin. Sleek simple packaging. I would most definitely buy it again.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL

This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA

I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Chaima B.
Chaima B.

I can't live without Mac fix plus .. I use it to blend .. To moisturize , to fix my makeup .,, you can do soooo much with this products ,, you can also spray on the brush to apply shimmery colors and make them pop ..
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.