Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Melody B.
Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN

My oily skin really benefits from this primer when I remember to use it! It's not a lifesaver by itself, the rest of my skin regimen is very strict to deal with my extremely oily skin, but this primer is a big step in the right direction!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.

This has been a top setting spray for years and it is worth all the hype!
It makes the makeup look like a second skin, and really hydrates for a dry skin type.
I love the scent of this product too, I wish Mac made a perfume of this scent!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX

I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

This is by far my most used beauty product! I put it on before, during and after my makeup routine. It is so versatile as a product. I will even just spritz my bare face to rehydrate and liven my skin up. One of my favorite products ever!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ

I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA

I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it. I cannot go a day without using it. It makes my makeup look flawless. It's a must have product. when I feel like I've put too much powder I shower my face in this and it makes it look great.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.