Add a Photo

Photos (521)
sahury e.
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.

Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.

This is a holy grail product for me!! I have been using this forever and I can not find a dupe for it because it is soo good, it helps make your face not look cakey and I would definitely buy it again and again
jessica k.
jessica k.
Schenectady, NY

5 starts for sure.. This stuff is amazingggg. U can use it as a setting spray or spray it on ur shadow brush before dipping it in ur shadow and it creates that much more of an intense color. It is a must have!!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

The absolute best use it every day couldn't go without it I use it before during and after all my makeup prep, it keeps me sick all day in all weather, it really does work it really does help it really does set
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
Lakeland, FL

This is a go to product for me . I have 2 in my makeup kit . Doesn't hide pores but refreshes skin . It leaves a natural finish . I'm oily so I really don't use that much . I definitely recommend this product.
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN

This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this spray. I use it to set my makeup or even as a primer. I have also used it mixed with liquid foundation if I know I'm needing a more full coverage or will need my makeup to have extra staying power.
ana g.
ana g.

Best thing on earth. It holds my makeup in place all day . i would buy it again and definitely recommend it . i love how the packaging is simple but also great. No need for improvement its good the way it is .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.