Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, Ca

This is an absolute staple in my kit. I use it to prep my face, to finish my makeup, to foil eyeshadows, to re-wet my beauty blender if it starts to dry out. I have yet to find another mist that is so multi-use.
Britney Mae O.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY

I love this product. It does so much for one thing. You can make it set your makeup add pigment to wet brush for a higher shine on a kid color or a highlight. Definitely more on the pricey side but so worth your money
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Raleigh, NC

Amazing. I always bounce back and forth between favorite setting sprays, and this one is another fave for me after finally trying it out. I tried the little travel size and I have got to get my hands on a big one now!
Desiree L.
Desiree L.

I use this to intensify the color of my eye shadows! It makes everything much more i she se especially if you're doing anything shimmery or sparkles. It's also a great thing to spray if your face is feeling a bit dry.
Samiyah A.
Samiyah A.
East Freehold

I never go a day without this spray. I've tried alot of setting sprays and this by far is the best and the only one I ever use. It's refreshing and not greasy. It's also great to use even when your not wearing makeup.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD

Ok, so probably an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand this stuff. It breaks me out SO badly. It does work to prime, but the next day my skin is a complete mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Richmond, IN

I don't know if this stuff actually does anything, but I do spray this on my face after my makeup application. In my head, it helps my powder foundation to set it. I just like how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA

At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Jaela L.
Jaela L.
Saint Louis, MO

Used this with high expectations but sadly I didn't see any pros, including helping prep or keep my makeup in place all day or stop creasing. Not any cons but definitely not worth 20+ dollars, wouldn't purchase again.
Emmie S.
Emmie S.

This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.