Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Annalis P.
Annalis P.

I absolutely love this I tried it ones before then I had to bye it .. ones I put this on and my makeup last all day long and it makes your skin feel fresh and you feel like you haven't even got makeup on it's amazing 😉 ❤️❤️❤️
Morgan O.
Morgan O.

As a primer: it's very hydrating to the face, but it can be a little sticky.
As setting spray: makes makeup very long lasting and helps all your makeup stay in place. it's also give a dewy finish and helps your highlight pop.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, WV

This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

I never go without this after finishing my makeup. It definitely holds it in place, especially with my normal to dry skin. There is SPF in it, but that's not something I look for in these sprays. It smells so refreshing, too!
TANIKA G.
TANIKA G.
Plano, TX

Great setting spray! It always blends out all the powder products on the face and make it seem seamless and a great finish. I also like how it feels so refreshing on the skin! Tried and true product that cannot be duplicated!
Jully M.
Jully M.
Uzhgorod

Love it a lot. Helps my makeup stay much longer. Skin looks fresh and hydrated, that's a big plus for me. Using it also for some dry eye shadows, putting a lil of the product and at the result I have an eye liner. Thumb up ☺️
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Mac Prep & prime fix + is truly a gem! It helps to flawlessly bring your makeup together and give a dewy natural finish. I recommend this finishing spray to beginners and novice.
This is a finishing spray NOT a setting spray!
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.

You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
June K.
June K.

I carry this thing around and mist a few times a day just to hydrate and add a bit of a glow to my face. I like my t-zone to be very matt and the rest of the face to be glowy so it's good to use this after powdering the nose.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.