Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, Fl

I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.

I love this spray primer it is freakin amazing!!!!! I just wish it was a bit cheaper!!! But it does rejuvinate the skin!! I also spray it on my eye shadow brushes when i want to make a certain eye shadow color pop!!!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Mississauga

Amazingly hydrating. Super easy to apply since you just spray it. I'm already on my second bottle. It's perfect before and after makeup. It really helps to melt powders into your face so it doesn't look cakey at all.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Lizie L.
Lizie L.

Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
Ja'Lynn W.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN

Best product EVER! Always use the product after I set my make up! It makes your makeup look 10x better. I've used different products before but this is by far my favorite product! I will continue to buy this product
Jess R.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, Ca

Classic! I love this product. Spraying this before you do your makeup helps your foundation stay in place and is honestly so refreshing. I also go crazy spraying this after I finish putting all my makeup on as well.
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland, OR

I like this setting spray because I can use it as a primer and also I can easily use it to wet my brushes to dip into eye shadow. It's very reasonable in price. I purchased mine from Nordstrom. It's a good purchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.