Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Love using fix+ throughout the day when my skin / makeup is feeling tired. Although its not a setting spray, I find that when I use it in the morning that my makeup stays put longer, and looks fresher.
Randee R.
Randee R.
Downey, Ca

Often mistaken for a finishing spray, I give myself a spritz to refresh my face throughout the day. I keep the travel size in my purse and great if you just want to try it. I will continue to use this.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This is the holy grail setting spray. It works it's magic and brings everything together leaving you with a nice dewy finish. I cannot say enough good things about this product -- it's simply the best.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Owings Mills, MD

I love this spray. It is not a setting spray so to speak like most people think. But using it before applying makeup and using it after you finish using powder products along with a setting spray is life!
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT

This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
San Benito, TX

Me encanta aplicarla a mi esponja con la que aplico mi base, para difuminar el corrector y al finalizar el maquillaje me deja un aspecto saludable y sobretodo permite que el maquillaje dure
Más tiempo.
Hayle P.
Hayle P.

My new all time favorite setting spray. They have limited edition rose and lavender scented and I'm obsessed. You don't need as much as you would with Nyx or anything, it locks your make up in all day.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX

I love this spray! I never really used any MAC products until my sister turned me on to them and now I can't stop buying them!!! This is way better than urban decay spray and it's about the same price
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.