BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Diana P.
Diana P.
the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL
I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Dani F.
Dani F.
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.