BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12063)
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I honestly cannot live without the setting spray. I would say it's great for oily dry and combination skin. It all depends of the foundation do you wear. It does make your make up last longer. You could only buy this at a Mac store. I seriously cannot live without the setting spray like I can't!
Sasha S.
Munster, IN
A literal BLESSING IN A BOTTLE I go through these like water I use this spray for EVERYTHINGGG! Whether it's blending in my foundation, making my eyeshadow and highlight more pigment popppppin, or just giving my skin the pop of misfire it needs when I don't plan on wearing makeup! Gives your skin a beautiful healthy glow!
Jordan F.
Fix+ is GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! I'm never out because I always have a back up bottle, always. Once the current one gets emptied I open the backup, and order a new one immediately. Can't risk the chance of not having it!! If I didn't have my fix+ I wouldn't even put on my makeup. It is my HOLY GRAIL!!!
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
Jasmine G.
I am just like everybody else when it comes to Fix+. I have to have this product with me at all times!! I occasionally use it for eyeshadows but I adore it as a finishing spray for my last step in my makeup routine. It really does help soften up my whole complexion by getting rid of that 'powdery' look and cake face. I also like to use it during mid day to refreshed my face. It somehow magically blurs everything together and makes my makeup look seamless. Love love love!!
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
I love this spray, the packaging is perfect and the mist comes out in an even spray. I use it to blend my powders into my face on top of foundation (before a spray to prolong the wear) I also use it to dampen my sponges and brushes. Works amazing to really brighten shimmers and satin shadows.
Chloe L.
Standish, MI
This is definitely something you need in your makeup collection!! Using it before and after putting on makeup makes your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! And the smell is really good!! Id definitely recommend you buy this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.