Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Owings Mills, MD

I love this spray. It is not a setting spray so to speak like most people think. But using it before applying makeup and using it after you finish using powder products along with a setting spray is life!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA

I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

This is the holy grail setting spray. It works it's magic and brings everything together leaving you with a nice dewy finish. I cannot say enough good things about this product -- it's simply the best.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ

I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT

This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL

Phenomenal product! Lightweight, neither drying nor oily, just fantastic all around. I go through this stuff so quickly. I can always tell a difference in my makeup's longevity when I forget this step.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA

This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.