BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY
Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Light. Love the scent, the top lock makes it easy to take with you, a must in my make up routine, finishes up my look, giving me an extra boost.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
Review for: Skin Spray
This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA
This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.