Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

This is the only setting spray I will use now, it's is the best setting spray I have ever used and is cheaper than other high end brand setting sprays. Makes your makeup last all day, worth the money!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC

This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
member-a76e0bfba
member-a76e0bfba
Seffner

This is amazing! I use it before applying my primer to keep my skin hydrated, I spray a bit on my beauty blender to blend out and creams or concealers and I use it to set my face! Holy grail product!
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Miami, Florida

I love! the diffuser is very good, the breeze is soft and delicate. Makes powders took over integrate very well, definitely would buy! a part that smells wonderful. It's a bit expensive but worth it!
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Newmarket , Ontario

Makes my skin look glowy and flawless.... my go to fix if i have been a bit heavy handed. Doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup however. Refreshes makeup well when i need a pick me up during the day!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX

One of my fav products ever made by mac there are so many used for this product not yo mention its actually good for your skin! I lost track of how many bottles of this stuff I've used over the years
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.

Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
Tran H.
Tran H.

You can find alternatives, but this is a guarantee plus for setting spray. Also spray this on your brushes for a more pigmented eyeshadow look or when you apply highlight for it to look more vibrant!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.