BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
Keeks B.
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this! This is one of my everyday staples. Everyone must try this! Refreshes face and makeup; really great in the summer!
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I love this setting spray. I apply it always after my makeup. I have a mini one that i always carry on my purse. This is so refreshing.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not much of a primer girl but this was pretty good. I got it as a gift for my birthday. I would never buy it again due to the cost.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I am in love with this you can use it either on the brushes to get better pigment of the shadows or set your makeup with it its amazing
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Deltona, FL
Great for a setting spray or when you want more pigmented eyeshadow. I like to use it in my gel eyeliners to make them soft and creamy.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México
Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I use this stuff all the time when using eye shadows that I want to ramp up the color to. I love it. I also use it as a setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.