Add a Photo

Rita V.
Rita V.
July 24, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Emma S.
Emma S.
I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
July 27, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
July 12, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
July 20, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.
July 19, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.