BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Maryann T.
Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Mattie C.
Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Rachel G.
Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Jessica E.
Paramount, CA
Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA
This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.