BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kylee S.
I can't live without this. I wish I had another one because I ran out and I'm so sad! I love love love love this so much. I use this right after I apply all my makeup and it soooooo nicely finishes my makeup. It takes away the powdery finish and leaves me with natural looking skin because of the powdery finish it took away. So refreshing and smells great too. Cools off my face with that cucumber!
Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using the prep+prime fix+ to set my makeup for years now! In my opinion no other setting spray compares to this one. Even if you're not wearing makeup and you just spray some on your face it makes your skin feel so fresh and moisturized. It also smells amazing! It's a little pricy but it's well worth the money. This product works as a perfect base before applying your makeup as well.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
I love this product because most setting sprays I purchase don't give me that tacky finish so I feel as if my makeup is just going to wipe off because it doesn't have a surface to attach to. This one has a tacky finish after you spray your face and I feel like it's really getting into my makeup to set it into my skin. I really recommend this to someone who wears a lot of makeup, try it out!
Maria G.
I love this product since day one it hydrates my skin. And it is good for combination skin. It keeps my makeup in place. It also helps to hide my pores. What it also did for me was to keep my skin hydrated. I do recommend this product to anyone and will defenetly buy it again!
Tara R.
Yuma
I had never tried a setting spray before and saw lots of reviews on fix plus. I decided to buy some with a MAC gift card I got from my family. I fell IN LOVE! It helps keep my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
My makeup stays on all day and longer... this is literally the holy grail. You can use it as a setting spray and use it on your eyeshadow brushes to make a more intense shadow.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Emily J.
Love this product! It has a fairly light consistency and helps even out skin before applying foundation. It especially helps if you have large pores or dry skin. This product is also great if you have oily skin and helps with reducing shine. I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it!
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
First off I love the smell of Mac Fix+ spray! It is a multipurpose product. I use it to set my makeup ( no one likes a cakey look), as a refresher in the middle of the day, and as away to make eye shadows more pigmented. I like the light mist it sprays and that it does not leave water marks. I have repurchased this product many times for myself and recommend it to my friends and family.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.