BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12099)
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Serena S.
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Molly P.
Love this stuff! If you are oily and use a lot of powder I highly recommend this product. If you don't like the powdery look of your makeup but still want it set, use this after applying all your powders and the dry look disappears like magic. This is also an all around great facial mist for under or over makeup and even a refresher throughout the day!
Manda X.
Appleton
MACs Prep + Prime Fix, is absolutely amazing! It's more of a matte finish for me and covers most of my pore areas. This would go great with anyone who has a combination skin. I would gladly buy this product again!
Claudia d.
I freaking love this stuff! Totally changed my makeup routine. It is perfect for prep and setting. Once I finish my base of my makeup, I sprits this over my face and it helps seal all of my powder products together as well as take away the powder look. Works great for foiling shadows as well!
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I honestly cannot live without the setting spray. I would say it's great for oily dry and combination skin. It all depends of the foundation do you wear. It does make your make up last longer. You could only buy this at a Mac store. I seriously cannot live without the setting spray like I can't!
Aubrey B.
Loved this stuff! Perfect to use for hydrating your face. Setting your makeup. Wetting your shadow brush before applying it to your eye for a more intense look. It's so nice and smells so good. I always have to buy another one when I run out!
Maria Zobel B.
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Isabella L.
Clearwater , FL
MAC FIX + is a MUST have in every makeup drawer. There's multiple uses for this! You can use this to prime, set, and also enhance your eye shadows. I like to spray my brushes to make shadows look more pigmented on my eyes. So worth the money and lasts a long time
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.