Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
jess t.
jess t.

My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA

Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV

Sometimes I feel like I can't live without this product. Because it intensifies even the weakest of powders. Other times I feel like it's not a necessity. Many time a wet brush with water does the trick.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR

My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD

This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC

I love to apply this before I apply my make up because it makes my face feel refreshed. For the price the product lasts a long time. I bought this product in the MAC store. I would definitely recommend.
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Kita L.
Kita L.

Such a good refresher to skin hydrated it very well I enjoy using it everyday. It very nicely packaged the box and bottle it self it similar to pro long wear. It a bit prices but would defo but it again
Beverly M.
Beverly M.

I have nothing negative to say about this product at all. only setting spray I have ever used and never have a problem with it. Keeps My make up looking fresh and takes the powdery look away. Love it 😍😍
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, Alberta

So happy that I have discovered this setting spray, it's amazing and even for intensifying eye shadows it's amazing! I love the smell of it and I also find that the bottle will last me for quite a while
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.