MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
One of my favorite makeup up products. I love this 2 in 1 makeup primer and makeup mist. It keeps my makeup stay in place for whole day.I love it.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Perfect for filling pores and smoothing makeup. Could potentially cause breakouts for someone with acne prone skin. Other than that lovely product
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN
I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
I would absolutely love this to try. I have not yet found a setting spray that works. I have such great things about this one! Please let me try.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO
Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX
Aug. 3, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA
July 24, 2016, 7:56 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Gilbert, AZ
Aug. 2, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Just tried for first time but never compared to any others yet I'm falling in love with product I'm finding makeup looks and stays so much better
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Plainview, TX
June 14, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this spray it you can use it before you apply your makeup on your brush to give you the extra moisture to make it go on smoothly or after
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.