Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

For someone like me with very dry skin this is a savior. It's like giving your skin a drink of water from the outside. After just a couple spritzes your makeup is set, skin is moisturized and you're good to go.
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH

Everyone needs this in there life if they want to successfully have a perfect finish makeup look! Helps protect against sun and great for all skin types I am in love and recommend 100% to everyone to get this 🖤
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

I have several products of this brand and work very well in my skin. Easily applied with just a trickle and easy to lock the top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to buy this amazing product and again!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.

I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

The absolute best use it every day couldn't go without it I use it before during and after all my makeup prep, it keeps me sick all day in all weather, it really does work it really does help it really does set
Kendrell D.
Kendrell D.

This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

It's a makeup essential every girl should have it in her kit ,, takes away the extra powder without making your face oily or greasy,, love the smell of it and how fresh it makes me feel ,, a definite repurchase
sahury e.
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
Maria G.
Maria G.

If you use a lot of powders rather than liquids on your face, you'll love this setting spray. I use it everyday & it makes my skin look healthy & reduces any "cake face" you might get from using a lot of powder
Drubs lol K.
Drubs lol K.

Love to apply a little before and after applying my makeup! Very easy just to spray the right amount, never to much or to little. Love how it helps control my oily skin, and keeps my make looking fresh all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.