Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Martha Q.
Martha Q.

This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Mac Fix + setting spray is a favorite of mine! It's so great for setting the face, priming and helping with eyeshadow pigmentation! I recommend it to anyone and will most definitely be repurchasing! It's just so great!
Estefanรญa E.
Estefanรญa E.

Really love it. It makes my makeup look so good and luminous. It's one of the best and blends my makeup so fine. Its so easy to use and it helps with pores. ๐Ÿ˜ always have it in my ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ.... Im in love with that Stuff
It's so great it feels like you have nothing on you face, I notice that my pores reduce a little, it works on my combination skin but I usually avoid the nose part. This is a great product and I absolutely buy it again
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, Tx

I really love this its a very known setting spray because it really is good it makes your makeup stay in place pretty well just spray it on your face after youve done your makeup this stuff is great its worth the price
Very good. Can use on your face for more of a dewy look. Can use it to wet your beauty
Blender and it makes it blend flawlessly or you can spray your brush before applying eyeshadow and it makes it 100x more pigmented.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA

This is an absolute staple in my kit. I use it to prep my face, to finish my makeup, to foil eyeshadows, to re-wet my beauty blender if it starts to dry out. I have yet to find another mist that is so multi-use.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Raleigh, NC

Amazing. I always bounce back and forth between favorite setting sprays, and this one is another fave for me after finally trying it out. I tried the little travel size and I have got to get my hands on a big one now!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.