BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
A MUST HAVE ! Buy it once I run out and you can not go wrong with out it ! Especially worth buying ! Keeps your make up on all day and night !
I love this product so much! It makes my makeup last for so long and it doesn't cake up on me at all. I would rate this 10 stars if i could!!!
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm using the MAC setting spray right now, and oh my gosh it works so well. My whole family uses this brand of setting spray and they love it.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
krista k.
krista k.
i liked this stuff when i first got it, but i shortly realized you can get nyx setting spray for nearly half the price and works just as good
India D.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This primer is the best I have ever used. I use it on my beauty blender and brushes before application, and it really helps to set my makeup.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
White House, TN
Review for: Skin Spray
This sets my makeup perfectly &keeps my face in check. If you haven't tried this, then you should spend your money on it. It smells nice too!
It is so good and your makeup looks so much better when you put this on and it gives your face a beautiful glow even if you have an oily skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.