BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12099)
Ameera Q.
Katy
I really like this product. I like how you can use for multiple things, for example, using it to set your makeup or using it to spray your makeup brushes. It is not cheap but it is definitely worth its price. I am highly recommending this product.
Ameera Q.
Katy
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Fix+ as a product to use before makeup, however I do not like it for after makeup, as I was told to use by a MAC worker, as a setting spray. I've spent a lot of money on fix+ throughout the years thinking that it was a setting spray. It is really just a glorified bottle of water. The reason that I'm not giving it less stars is because it actually does help to make hard to blend products easier to blend, but I would not recommend it as a setting spray because it will just ruin your makeup.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is one of the best products for priming your skin. MAC usually wins in that department, so this primer being amazing is no surprise. I use a variety of different primers for the sake of trying everything (LOL) but this one is one of the best!
Christina G.
Centreville, VA
I went to Mac for the first time a few months ago and the lady suggested this setting spray. It’s my first time using setting spray and I really like it. It’s light and not at all sticky, and it dries very fast. I’d recommend this setting spray!
Karen M.
Vernon , CT
I’ve been using this as a setting spray for years. I tend to use this mostly to help my powder products sink into the skin and not transfer. I love the way it smells and it comes out in a very even and fine mist. I will use this product forever!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Whoever invented this setting spray is a BOSS!!! The most amazing setting spray in the world is this one made by MAC! I use it before and after my makeup. I love it! I have like 6 bottles of it because I use it all the time. Highly recommended.
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I actually use this 3 different ways.
*After I moisturize, I'll spray this on my face as a primer.
*I use this as a setting spray (duh)
*I use this to wet my brushes to help make my metallic shadows POP!
Zero complaints. It sprays evenly and I like the locking feature. It helps reasure me that the bottle won't open up when I'm traveling with it.

I have oily skin in my T zone and this helps keep the worry at bay. I work in a kitchen, so I am around heat and steam a lot. My makeup stays put.
Felicia W.
West Hartford
Works well to refresh the face, but not a good setting spray in my opinion. Plenty of uses for this product, my favorites are re/dampening my beauty blender or bumping up the power of eyeshadows. These things could be accomplished with a cheaper product, which is my reason for 2 stars.
Morgan B.
This is the first and only setting spray I have purchased. It does the job; plain and simple. MAC has a prestige name in the beauty community and I found that this spray was perfect for setting my makeup. I used this as a final product on a makeup look and even sprayed my face in the morning before heading out for some errands with no makeup. It gave my face a fresh look and didn't irritate my super sensitive skin. Additionally, the spray didn't mess up the makeup that I had on.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.