Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Kristine M.
Kristine M.

Amazing product. I don't know about making my makeup last any longer but it is great for setting the powders into your skin. It helps to prevent my makeup from looking powdery and heavy. It is great to spray on before and after any powder makeup. I don't know if people with oily skin would like it because it gives a very dewy look to the skin. It adds an extra layer of moisture and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a dewy and fresh look.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Nacogdoches, TX

This is the closest thing a person can get to angel tears. This stuff was gifted to us from THE GODS! It is perfect for three things: applying before you apply your makeup to prime skin, applying it after your finished makeup look to help your liquid and powder products you've applied become one layer on your face (you want this), and lastly, to freshen up your face and makeup throughout the day. If you do not own this, GO BUY IT THIS INSTANCE.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK

Every makeup enthusiast should have Fix+ in their collection. It can be used to set makeup or aide in eyeshadow application. I also like how the packaging has a locking feature. I personally dont use this to set my makeup because it's not moisturizing enough, but I know a lot of people who love it for that. I do however use ti whenever I apply a metallic shadow to my lid. It helps the glitter stick, reduces fall-out, and intensifies the color.
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa

Absolutely obsessed with this stuff. I use this for so many things. I use it to spray on eyeshadows to make them more pigmentation, I use it to set my makeup and absorb powders on my face. I also use it to spray right after my foundation application so that it sinks into the skin better. I also use it to spray on my brush before applying highlighter to make it more pigmented and intense. So many purposes!! I will always repurchase this product
Diana S.
Diana S.

So many reasons to love Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. I've tried the cheaper options, and they work fine, but there's just something extra about Fix+. It's a great multi-function product - use it under or over your foundation for dry skin, lock your makeup on for longer, use it to amp up eyeshadows, or if you just need a refresh. And I don't know about everyone else, but I just LOVE the way it smells. I'd wear it as a body spray if MAC made it!
Cece V.
Cece V.

I love this product !!!!! It's amazing , especially when you want to make something POP ! I've gone through many bottles & I can honestly reccommend this product . Use this before applying your foundation and you'll be left with beautiful glowing skin , it looks super natural & after setting it, it gives it a matte touch . If you use with glitter , sprit some on the brush and apply on eyelid it's AMAZING ! A must try for an amazing eye look .
Neysha R.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL

Okay so I usually buy the ELF brand setting spray because It works and it is affordable but I have become a little obsessed with setting sprays since I first started using one and the price isn't bad either. it keeps my makeup in place and matte for longer. I use it on my foundation, eyebrows and eyeshadow, it makes the colors really pop and then I spray a little over my face when I am finished. Can't live without this stuff!! Seriously guys!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
London

I've had this product for quite a while now and still can't get the hang of it. I think there are better products out there, like Skindinavia and Urban Decay. It's quite pricey, but you do get a lot of product. Everyone always raves about fix + but like I said, I don't think it's all that it's hyped up to be. It doesn't set my makeup, if anything it separates it, and using it on a brush first for more pigmentation hasn't really worked for me.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.

One of the all time best setting sprays. I use this product for multiple things. I spray my eyeshadow brush and then dip into eyeshadow to make the shadow more pigmented, I spray my face before applying makeup to give a good structured foundation, and I spray after my makeup to set. It's nice too if your going out for the night but don't have time to touch up makeup. It with refresh you makeup and make you look like you just started the day.
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA

I used this spray for everything. My before and after spray. The spray to make my shimmer and glitter eye shadow pop and stay. It makes eye shadows pigmented as well (spray your brush not the eye shadow directly as it might ruin your shadow) and I use this to refresh my makeup and it makes everything less cakey when I bake under my eyes and my face. THIS IS A REBUY AFTER REBUY, a staple in my kit, forever having this cannot live without it!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.