Add a Photo

Photos (590)
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge
Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
Jan. 19, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
By far the best thing I have ever come across. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night. I am someone who has extremely oily skin and always found myself with my makeup just falling off my face by the end of the day. I never wanted to use a powder because that would be too much. When I came across this I was a little cautious that this was going to do anything. This is truly a magic potion that works wonders.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
Aug. 23, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Feb. 14, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Elexis B.
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA
Sept. 4, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
April 27, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great setting spray and face primer. It sets makeup and lasts all day, it is also refreshing and does not make your skin shine, I purchased mine directly through MAC. It is affordable and lasts for quite some time. I started out with just the little sample bottle to make sure I would like it and that lasted me for several months. If you haven't tried it buy the sample size, you wont be disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
March 24, 2016, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's hard for me to find a setting spray that will lock my makeup in place during the day. This setting spray is my go to everyday and on special occasions as well. Aside from the fact it sets your makeup in place, it can be used for other things like spraying on a beauty blender while applying foundation, spraying on a makeup brush to intensify the shadow, etc. Great product I would definitely recommend !!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.