BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Anne S.
Livingston, AL
Great product! To be clear this is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I use it after I've applied my makeup and it helps to blend all the layers to look more natural. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey. I've had my bottle since February and for the most part I use it everyday and it's not even half empty yet so I'd say it's a good amount of product for the price. Love it!
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
Just recently discovered this holy grail of a product, talk about life changing. Wow. I have a VERY oily t-zone and this spray does work to keep it in check. The smell is also nice, packaging is great and the quality of the spray is a very fine mist. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bomb setting spray (I also use it before applying my makeup, it's a sweet primer too)
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
L. S.
How anyone walks out the door with out a fcial shower in this stuff, I don't know. Not only is it refreshing, but the glycerin in this fine most helps to set makeup as well as blur any powdery Ness that may be left over from setting powder, baking, etc. I couldn't begin to guess how many bottle of this stuff I have gone through over the years. This stuff is holy grail for me.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Smells great!!! It's so freshing. I use this for multiple things. It can be used before makeup to refresh your damp sponge for dewy look. I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make my metallic eyeshadow really pop. I also use this when I am done with my makeup to make sure things don't look powdery. It gives my face a nice glow and helps everything melt together on the skin.
ANNIE C.
Lost track of how many I've purchased because I always need it on hand. I use it to set my makeup mainly, but if you've overpowdered or are looking a littl cakey, this helps kind of blend everything together. I also use it to dampen my brushes for foiling eyeshadows or if I want a stronger highlight on my cheek. It's such a great refresher for the face in hot months as well.
Mai D.
Clackamas, OR
I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I seriously can't live without this product! I use it several times during my makeup routine!! It's perfect for sett g makeup... Concealer and shadow. Usually I spray my face for the last time before using mascara.... Then finish my eyes... Add a few swipes of highlighter and I'm out the door. It's also a great product to freshen up your makeup mid day.... Or before Dinner!
Rebecca L.
Altadena , CA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It's versatile and effective. You can use it before make up to prime your face. It adds hydration and helps makeup last longer. You can use it after makeup to set everything for a flawless look. You can use it as a kid day touch up. You can use it to wet your brush for a more intense eyeshadow application. It's just plain wonderful!
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I use this as a finishing spray. Melts all my powders into my skin and takes away the "makeup" look. Also great for using with pigments, glitter shadows, or any shadow you want to intensify. Spray on the brush. It smells so fresh, and light. The spray nozzle on this delivers a fine mist so it never sprays out big drops of water, always even and perfect. This is a necessity
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.