BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jahaira M.
Pennsauken
I love how Mac fix plus is very hydrating for the skin and it says your foundation all day long but when I spray it on my fees each lives little dots from this praying it has nothing to do with the spray but the bump does. All it needs is a batter bump so it can spray evenly to the skin, that’s my only complaint
Heather R.
Orlando
I love this product. I purchased it after watching countless make up tutorials that featured this product. I initially noticed everyone using it as a finishing spray after makeup was applied. I purchased it at a MAC store for a reasonable price. My first impression after using the product was..ok..did it work? I use liquid foundation and didn't notice much when i sprayed on my face. Then next time I used it I sprayed on the brush first to apply foundation. It seemed to help with blending my foundation and having an even layer. I plan on continuing to purchase this product because I like that it thinned out the foundation to blend easily.
Giselle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have oily skin. I don’t use this as a primer, only as a finishing spray after powder and before my setting spray (Urban Decay De-Slick). It works beautifully to melt all of my makeup together. I use quite a bit of powder due to having oily skin and Fix+ finishes my face beautifully. I love the smell(s) too!
makeup g.
this is a makeup cult classic for so many reasons. you literally can prep, prime, and fix your makeup with this spray. i can use this before my primer before doing my makeup, to wet my shimmer eyeshadows on a brush to make the reflect more intense, set makeup and get rid of a powdery look, rehydrate my makeup throughout the day, etc. can’t live without this!!!!
Paula P.
Bridge City
Mac Prep + Prime is a holy grail product for me. I have combination skin that is somewhat oily in my T zone. This product sets my makeup beautifully without making me look shiny by the end of the day. I also spray a bit of it on my eyeshadow brush to give my eye look an extra pop.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
Fix plus YES PLEASE!!! This stuff is magical and I cannot go without it lol, it's amazing, its great for before, during, and after your makeup application and you can refresh throughout the day, the smell is ohhhh so yummy too. I just cannot say enough positive things about this product. HOLY GRAIL STATUS!!
Julia T.
Seattle, WA
GREAT setting spray!
I have never actually used this spray as a primer, but have heard wonderful things about it.
Like I have mentioned in my other reviews, I have really oily skin so sometimes I opt for the matifying setting spray from Max which is equally amazing!

The smell is truly nice, the nozzle on the packaging is also wide and large so you get a great amount of product spritzed to your face unlike other brands where you are left soaked after one squirt!

This leaves my face dewy, natural, and canvas-like! There are no other products on the market that work as well as this!
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
I can’t remember what I did before I had Fix+ in my makeup kit. This is a total game changer! Not only does it lock your makeup in place, refresh your skin even before you apply makeup, it also helps transform makeup products if sprayed on the applicator. I can’t live without this stuff! Highly recommend!!
Izzy p.
love this as it works as three things - primer,setting spray and also to play before putting a eyeshadow on to create more pigment. it leaves nothing on the face ( no white spots that some sprays leave) and it comes in 4 scents. would recommended to any beauty lover and will buy again as i am nearly out 💗
Gillian V.
Ashburn
i use this before my primer, to set my makeup and with eyeshadow. The first time I used it i fell in love, def a game changer. It sets my makeup perfectly and makes everything (my contour, concealer and highlight) sit together so beautifully. Ive used the Urban Decay setting spray but this is way better.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.