Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (442)
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

I know this isn't an actual setting spray, it's actually a refreshing spray but it helps melt makeup together!

Great setting spray & additive to makeup. I use this to refresh my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when it dries out and fix+ brings it right back to life. Great for setting your brush to tap on some glitter or metallic pigment! Also great to mist your highlighter brush then dip into your highlight powder, gives a super bright highlight! And of course a great setting spray that keeps makeup in place!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Holliston, MA

As for the formula, it's good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Love this stuff it sets my makeup and helps my makeup look more like my skin, my skin type is normal and I do find this is be somewhat hydrating but it doesn't make look oily or shiny. If you have extremely dry skin then you should definitely get the hydracharge fix + instead it's VERY Hydrating it doesn't set your makeup as well as this one so I would probably prep my skin spray the hydracharge then go in with foundation and powdery spray the hydracharge again and to finish off use the original fix +
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Adelaide, SA

Makes my foundation last all day (especially during the hot, Australian summer!) It is particularly useful for pumping some life into dull eye shadows and saving them from creasing. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any irritation, itching, or breakouts. The bottle comes with the perfect amount of product- I use it liberally at least thrice a week and one bottle lasts me about 4 months. It also dries super fast, so I can spritz my face as I'm heading out the door if I'm running really late!
amanda g.
amanda g.

Perfect to prep with a few spray before i put anything else on my face. Perfect to spray it onto my brushes before applying eyeshadow, bllush, etc. It makes the colors much brighter and lasts longer. My favorite way to use this is to set my face after applying make up. This process breaks the powders up and make it look less cakey, giving it a flawless look.

After my 3rd bottle, ive lost count of how many i have purchased afterqards. Its a must have in your make up collection. Never disappointed me.
czarlene k.
czarlene k.

I can't leave the house without using this product. It hydrates your face and adds a glow to your highlight or any shimmery product. It is not a setting spray, it is not meant to to set ur make up, but only hydrate your skin and brighten/uplift your face. it also has a rose scent. it's not very strong, but subtle. if you have very oily skin, i would not recommend it because it will make your face look more dewy on places you have highlighted. People who have a combo and dry will absolutely love it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Somerville, NJ

Wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to use this for when I first bought but I figured why not right? If you don't mind the $22 price tag this product really is amazing. A little goes a long way and the bottle is pretty big so you do get your money's worth from it. I use it mainly for shadows, one spray on the brush and it really helps to pickup the colors and make your shadow bold. I also will spray it on my face or beauty blender before I put on my foundation and it gives it a flawless finish.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA

This is the second setting spray I've ever purchased and it was worth it! It sets my makeup perfectly and it lasts for hours on end. The only con I could think of, since it's a personal preference, is that I love to use a lot to more so than recommended because I just love the light mist and smell! For the price tag I believe it is worth it and a fair price compared to its effects. As a student I don't have time nor money to constantly retouch my makeup; therefor, this product is worth the money.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA

5++++++ stars! Why did I sleep on this product for so long? My biggest regret in life so far. OK, dramatic but seriously, it is amazing. Takes down the powdery look after I've applied foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight. That's a lot of powder to combat and it does it beautifully. Gives a natural satin look to my skin. I drench myself so my only drawback I can think of is the product is going pretty fast. Already bought a back up though, and will 100% buy another after that.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Wilmington, DE

Loooove This! Makes my skin so hydrated when applying before makeup and makes my foundation apply so much more flawless and smoothly. I also spray after I set my face with powder so that my skin isn't so powder like looking and more natural finish. I also always use this if applying any pigments to my eyes. Also great if you spray your brush with this and apply highlighter on. It makes the products 10 times more pigmented! Only wish this would make my makeup last longer but it doesn't. Oh well.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.