Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK

On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL

Ok first of all, this is NOT a setting spray...people complaining about it not keeping their makeup in place, etc. need to know that!! I love misting this on my face before I apply my makeup to give my skin a refreshed feel. I also use it on my brushes when I really want the pigment in the product I'm using (usually eyeshadow or highlight) to show more. I also like spraying this on my beauty blender and patting it on areas where my makeup feels cakey to instantly reduce cakiness.
Sai R.
Sai R.
Pickering , On

Best setting spray for the price. I've used this for over four years and it hasn't failed me yet. It has a light smell and all you need to do is spray it over your face once for it to set your makeup. I've tried the Urban Decay sprays and they always leave a slight residue on my face whereas this one feels just like water. The bottle will last you over 3 months if you plan on using it every single day. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Everyone needs this as a part of their make up regimen.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA

Well, for starters this isn't a setting spray but I couldn't imagine my makeup kit without it. It smells amazing and is so refreshing. After applying my foundation with my beauty blender, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out my under eye concealer. I spray it on my brushes to give more life to my eyeshadows giving them a foiled look. & I spray all over my face to get rid of any cakey-ness, fix+ basically melts your makeup onto your face giving it a flawless appearance.
Tiasia C.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've always seen this product on YouTubers and it made that skin look flawless and I wanted to try it out so I said hey how about you go and buy it to see if you like it and that's exactly what I did I bought it and when I tried it and it lasted for 24 hours I loved it I fell in love is a great setting spray I would recommend it to everyone who loves makeup and loves the finish of the mattifying setting spray there's nothing else to it's amazing fantastic props to the Creator
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

This is my holy grail makeup priming/setting mist. I use it before applying my foundation, after I put all my powder products on to help blend them all together, as well as throughout the day if I'm feeling crazy. When I run low on this product I feel the need to rush on over to my MAC counter and buy another. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this just makes my face extremely happy every time I use it. It can also be used to make shimmer eyeshadows more pigmented and metallic.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Sursee

I had my suspicions when I first bought this product. But now after constantly using it I must say that the MAC Prep and Prime Fix Plus is a very unique product that I reach for almost every day. Not only to set the face makeup but also to bring out the pigment of eyeshadow colours. Just wet your brush with this product and the colour will show up much stronger on the eye. The scent is not too strong and the mist leaves a good feeling on your skin. I can only recommend it .
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO

This is my go to setting spray. No matter how many layers of liquid and powder I apply to my face, a few spritz of this magic and I look flawless. The fragrance is really nice, not chemically at all like most setting sprays, and my face doesn't feel sticky or stiff after I spray it down (even if I go a little overboard) which can be an issue with other setting sprays as well. Its a little pricey but I def recommend if you are a makeup junkie or if you wear A LOT of makeup.
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA

My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

Such a great product. I have never been disappointed in purchasing this setting spray (and it was the one that ushered me into the whole idea of setting spray). Although I tend to go back and forth between this and the Urban Decay All Nighter, this is still in permanent rotation.

I also love to use this on my eyeshadows to give them an extra little oomph. It gives them better color and a longer lasting finish (even my glitters that tend to flake off pretty quickly).
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.