BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Myrtle Beach, SC
A must have for anyone. You can mist this over the skin before applying foundation or powder, you can mist lightning over your face after applying your foundation to blend everything in and give you a semi dewy finish with your matte foundation. You can use this to wet a brush before using eyeshadow; the possibilities with this product are endless. Would recommend to everyone and anyone.
New Phila , OH
This product is not suitable for oily skin. I myself have an oily t zone, and when I used this as a setting spray it made my skin feel super greasy. I then tried as a primer , and set with matte foundation and powder, and it still made my skin look super oily. This works great as a mixing medium, but not great for anyone with oily skin wanting to use this to prime or set their makeup.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Waukegan, IL
This is just an amazing product! I had been putting it off for a LONG time but OMG I'm so glad I purchased it! Wouldn't mind spending my money on this... It works best for combination skin, it gives a small glow to the face.. nothing major.. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! And to be honest, it's not that expensive... leaves the skin looking beautiful and very natural!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL
this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX
I actually use this stuff before my makeup as a primer, and then after as a finisher. I've walked in the rain, hair stringy and defeated, but face stayed as fresh as the hour I put my make up on. The only finisher I've found better is the smashbox primer water. They're basically the same except smashbox primer water is a little more natural and also has electrolytes for skin health.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC
It's not really a "setting spray" so much as its a finishing spray. If you want a spray that will make your foundation last longer this is not for you. HOWEVER, this spray will make your cakiest makeup melt together and look so flawless and natural, like your skin really does look like that. I use this spray every single day. It keeps my foundation from looking overly dry and cakey.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
First time purchasing!
It is $22, and worth every penny. I love the endless opportunities that you can use this product for!
It can create a nice foiled look for some eyeshadows or make the eyeshadows more pigmented.
I love using this spray before putting anything on my skin and also love how it sets my powders really nicely.

Gives a nice flawless finish before using a setting spray
Tina C.
Tina C.
Love that you can spray this on after I aply my foundation and again once I'm done with all my makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky or residue feeling, comes out in a very light mist, also smells good. I have combination skin and works great. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow and seems to make it pop and last. Really great stuff and goes a very long way.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.