BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
mi A.
On oily skin (my case) it adds extra sheen which is ok if you're going for a glossy makeup look, but on matte looks I do not really recommends using MAC prep+prime fix, except in winter maybe.
But it is extremely helpful if you are applying makeup on dry skin, as it will helps you to moisture your skin and saves the makeup from breaking. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
This is not a setting spray, I repeat, this is not a setting spray! This is a product that you use to prep your skin and give it some needed hydration, OR to "fix" your face. Most of the time after you apply powder your face will look dry and cakey. This is when you would take this product and spray it over your face to allow the powder to melt with the liquid foundation and appear more skin like. I love it for this reason, but don't mistake it as something that can hold your makeup together all day!
Vilma S.
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this
Morgan C.
Killeen, TX
Mac prep and prime is my second primer and setting spray that Ive used and this is a one stop shop! It's a cool mist that applies by spray. It smooths and evens your pores very well! It has a nice hold as a setting spray and it diminishes some shine but I wouldn't say it's a matte finish. I would recommend this to everyone! Esp those who like myself hate cream primers. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
This is a product that I always need to have in my makeup collection! I love to set my face using this product and it takes away any look of powder! It melts the powder right into my face so that everything can look like skin again! It's also great to use before you put on makeup, it's great to amp up shimmer eyeshadow, or to make your highlight more blinding and blend the highlight into the skin! If you have not tried this product yet you need to pick it up because you are missing out on magic!
Samantha T.
Mesa, AZ
I have tried more setting sprays that I can count trying to find the right one. I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin.
Perla F.
fresno
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Holy grail product !! Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
I use the MAC Prep + Prime Fix + to set my face after I finish my makeup. The MAC Fix + does a really good job at getting rid of the powdery look on your face. I want to put it out there that this isn't a setting spray to make your makeup last long. This is more for diminishing the powdery look and making your makeup look like skin. I also use this for my eyeshadow. When I want a more pigmented look, I spray my brush with Fix + and then go in with the color for a more intense look. looooveee it
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
Is fix plus goid for oily skin?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!