BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Michelle F.
Logan, UT
I have dry skin and this product makes me look like I live in Florida every day! It keeps my makeup in place and gives me the dewy look I've literally only dreamt about.

Pros:
-I've never ever put on "too much" I believe it's impossible
-low key changed my dry skin life
-comes in a 3.4 oz bottle. Perfect for flying 🙌

Cons-
$$$$?
(Honestly idk tho because it's so worth it
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
This was the first Mac product I have ever tried and will never be without it again. I'm ready to repurchase this product soon because of how frequently I use this product. I love how universal it is. It can be used as a primer, a finishing spray, or to apply shiner to eyelids
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love love this so much!!!! Especially in the winter months when my skin needs the extra boost with dewiness lol I have purchased this at least 3 times a year since I was 17 I'm now 27. thats how much I love this and now it comes with different scents and minerals!!! yaaaaas
Lindsey S.
East Meadow, NY
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is one of my holy grail make up products. Whenever I am done with my fullface of make up I always spray this on my face to set everything in place. I use this so that all of the powders melt into my skin. This finishing touch always makes my make up look flawless, well blended and I can't live without it. I have re-purchased this twice now and I also made sure to purchase a travel size for when I travel.
Diana A.
Folsom, CA
I've had this setting spray for the longest time. I really like how it smells and feels on my skin. It also is great to bring out eye shadows colors more. Just recently i found that you can add glitter to it and spray it on your body. I have this in the small size as well.
Hope C.
Love this spay so much. Feels so amazing on my skin. I use it to prep my skin in the morning before makeup, I use it to set my makeup, and I use it throughout the day to refresh my skin. I also use it to apply my eyeshadows because it help to pick the pigment up. You can get a gorgeous foiled eyeshadow effect by spraying your brush before dipping into the eyeshadow.
Jenna A.
Lancashire
I love Mac fix + as a primer/hydration spray. It is the perfect primer and makes your face tacky slightly after applied which is perfect for your foundation to sit on top of. However it is not too tacky to be used as a hydrating must/setting spray. I use the spray to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and it is amazing!! 10/10 would recommend and is worth every penny.
Emily P.
Fleming Isle, FL
This setting spray is so amazing! I use it to set my makeup once I am complete! It really does feel refreshing as well as locks my makeup into place. It works great for intensifying eyes hadow as well, by spraying it on your brush then dipping into the shadow
Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
This formula is amazing! I always use it before and after applying my makeup, and use it to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter for the maximum color payoff. I would definitely recommend getytthe larger bottle, because it's a better monetary deal, and you can use it for the back-to-mac recycling program!
Kayla s.
One of my favorite quick priming products if you’re on the go. Need a mist? Super hydrating on the skin and smells fantastic. I would say more of a dewey finish! I have oily/combo skin and still enjoy using this product. One of my favorite tricks is to spray on an eyeshadow brush for extra bold pigment or regular eyebrow brush for gel liner to go on smoother. Awesome versatile product!
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?