BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Katie W.
This right here is a staple in my daily makeup routine. It does so many things, I can't even begin to explain what a necessity it is for me. I can use it in place of a makeup primer, it can set my makeup, a great touch up mist throughout the day, it helps keep eye makeup in place and also works great over glitters to prevent fallout ! Not to mention it smells really good !
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loveeee this stuff. It keeps my makeup from looking Cakey. I spray once I'm done and I have a flawless skin finish. I have the original and the limited edition Rose version. I love using the Rose Fix plus during spring for that fresh feeling. Go get you some girls!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
Mac's iconic Fix+ has so many uses to it. I use it to prime my skin, I use it after my cream products, I use it after my makeup, I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented, and I can even use it throughout the day to refresh my face! Although I can't say it makes my makeup stay on all day, it has so many uses to it that if one doesn't work, I'm sure another method will!
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Laura M.
Skidmore
Great product holy shit❤ MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ it's great for pretty much all skin types❤ since I'm a freelancer I've worked with different skin types and this product is my go to for a flawless finish👌
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Works very well with any foundation. I been using this for a while and I love it. Protects from harmful sun. I have oily skin and it works well for me. I think this is great for all skin types. Last along time. I would buy this product again. I use it all the time!!
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I saw every YouTuber rave about this product so I went out and bought it for my birthday. It's perfect for a before makeup spray and an after setting spray. Makes my face feel less dry then normal. Also using this on a brush before eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow pop a lot.
Paola c.
Does primer actually works?
McKenna C.
Where can u get this?
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?