Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO

This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC

I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

It's pretty good for keeping you looking fresh faced all evening if you are going out. I did notice a bit of a difference, but I don't think it would be an everyday item for me to call a must have product
Therese C.
Therese C.

This is an absolute life changing "expensive water" since it finishes of my look and blends everything together so my face looks well put together rather than a mosaic. Plus it keeps everything intact 👌🏼💕
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV

I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Arlington, VA

It's the best prime mix. You are going to love this product. It's amazing for oil skin and leave your make up intact and so pretty. I recommend this product for sure. I will buy this again. Best prime mix
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.