Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Farzana A.
Farzana A.
Bristol

At first, thought this was pointless. I bought it and now I realise it's so good. It enhances my makeup and it's such a big bottle; not great for travelling but so worth the money. I would buy this again and recommend.
It's so great it feels like you have nothing on you face, I notice that my pores reduce a little, it works on my combination skin but I usually avoid the nose part. This is a great product and I absolutely buy it again
Estefanía E.
Estefanía E.

Really love it. It makes my makeup look so good and luminous. It's one of the best and blends my makeup so fine. Its so easy to use and it helps with pores. 😍 always have it in my 👜👜👜👜👜👜👜.... Im in love with that Stuff
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Ruby B.
Ruby B.

This Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ spray is such a holy grail product. You can use it for multiple reasons and I personally love it to make my eyeshadows more intense. In addition, I love it to make my face powders less cakey!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
19 oak ridge rd, Sandown, NH

Love love love this spray, you can use this spray to set your make up and it also gives you a nice light dewy look. This is also good for hot summer days, very refreshing, you still need to use sunblock for protection.
Martha Q.
Martha Q.

This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
Becca B.
Becca B.

First love the packaging! Second it's a great lightweight product. It's super handy to make shadow more pigmented or give a metallic shadow more of a foil effect, just spray your brush dip on shadow and pat on the eye.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga

I really don't use this to prep or fix my skin. I use this to make metallic eye shadows more intense and sparkly. This doesn't make my makeup last longer, but it does help it melt into the skin to make it more flawless
gizell m.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX

I really love this its a very known setting spray because it really is good it makes your makeup stay in place pretty well just spray it on your face after youve done your makeup this stuff is great its worth the price
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.