BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
So I gave this 4 stars bc while it is good I have another one that is jsut as good but cruelty free I will always pick cruelty free over tested on animals when they are comparable in price and the way they work!
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Never really thought this did anything until today! I noticed it totally made the make up I'be been trying out these past couple of days, stay way longer than it normally did! I just re fell in love with it and mac!
Georgette M.
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this stuff in part of my everyday makeup routine! I don't actually spray it on my face, but I spray it on my beauty blender before I blend in all my foundation and concealer! I also spray it on my brushes if I want that really pigmented eyeshadow look. I tried it on my face after I applied my makeup, but it made me more oily throughout the day.
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I really did like this prep and prime spray because it made all of my makeup stay in place and helped it blend out well. The only thing that bothered me is once I got towards the bottom of the bottle it started causing my face to break out in zits. But it may be because of how long I had this spray.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Rachel B.
I love this product. I recently purchased the travel size from ulta. It is good for all skin types as I have combination skin. I would have to say the only con is it is expensive. I use it to apply shimmer eyeshadows and prep my face so I use alot of product. Would definitely recommend though.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.