BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
This is a nice finishing spray especially if you have dry skin. You can also use this to intensify eyeshadow and there's many other uses!
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC
I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR
I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Niyah T.
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX
I like to spray this on my face before and after I've done my makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps my makeup in place
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn
I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Love this but then again, who doesn't? It's a great product with so many uses! Have purchased this many times and will continue to do so!
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX
Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.