BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Lauren S.
Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Joanna M.
Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Sara G.
I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA
Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Nebal A.
Munster
I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Karina A.
This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Sammie M.
What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Alex T.
Union City, TN
I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.