Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Aquiyla D.
Aquiyla D.

This is my everyday go to product I love it. I keep a travel sized one in my purse and the larger one in my bag. It's the perfect primer I don't use anything else. I love that it has a very dewy finish.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA

Best fix I ever had! I didn't purchase the full size I did get the travel size and I fell in love. I recently ordered myself the full size fix+ since I'm all out of my travel one 😩 I recomend lady's!!!!
Beverly M.
Beverly M.

I have nothing negative to say about this product at all. only setting spray I have ever used and never have a problem with it. Keeps My make up looking fresh and takes the powdery look away. Love it 😍😍
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA

This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD

This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA

This stuff has sooo many uses! I will spray my makeup brushes when I want to loosen foundation or pick up more eyeshadow! And it's great for setting your foundation when you need a little extra moisture
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC

I love to apply this before I apply my make up because it makes my face feel refreshed. For the price the product lasts a long time. I bought this product in the MAC store. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, Alberta

So happy that I have discovered this setting spray, it's amazing and even for intensifying eye shadows it's amazing! I love the smell of it and I also find that the bottle will last me for quite a while
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.