Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Roxana G.
Roxana G.

I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA

This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL

I use this to prime my face before makeup as well as set my face after. Works miracles. I always have a backup, and it seems to be one of Sephoras most popular items so it's good to stock up. Definitely recommend.
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
San Pablo, CA

Great product with multiple uses!! I literally have the small one in my purse to stay refreshed and beat to the gods lol!!! But o recommended every girl to go out and buy this product because of how amazing it is.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenner, LA

Such a great primer and finishing spray!! the product is great. i like to spray it before, after applying, and finishing my makeup. It has more of a natural finish! i has recommended this product to many friends!!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I love love love this product it is great to blend in your make up i also spray some on my beauty blender and spread your foundation out with it it is good for any type of skin i would definitely buy this again!!!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL

This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Tampa, FL

I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.