Add a Photo

Photos (596)
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
March 17, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Deena R.
Deena R.
Aug. 15, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
April 8, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love MAC Fix plus skin setting spray. It feels so nice on the skin. And helps to prolong makeup beautifully. Would recommend.And it is worth the money.
Roweily A.
Roweily A.
April 20, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH
April 20, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Aug. 17, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA
July 14, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley , CA
July 9, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Really nice spray.. It doesn't hold your make up longer but it helps to get read of powdery texture and cakieness. Makes skin looking smooth and amazing
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
July 27, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Emma S.
Emma S.
I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.