MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Emma S.
Emma S.
I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Rita V.
Rita V.
July 24, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
July 27, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
July 12, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
July 20, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
June 15, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.