BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Me M.
Seattle
The spray head shoots too much water. I feel that it could wash my makeup off instead of giving it a nice mist. And I don't see a different in makeup longevity after using it. However if I use too much powder and my face looks powdery, it does help with taking away the powdery look.
Keliaa B.
Everyone who's into makeup this is a holy grail a must have in your makeup collection. It's good for setting your face and making your eyeshadow pop more by spray your brushe before applying the shadow
Eden Jenifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love spraying this on my brushes as it makes applying my makeup significantly smoother. I also apply it after I finish my makeup almost as a setting spray in order to give me a dewy, fresh look. One bottle also lasts me a long time so it's definitely worth the money.
Ciera S.
This product is one of my holy grail items that I can't leave without I have purchased it so many time in the pass two years it is awesome for making your eyeshadow pop and to wake up the face highly recommended for everyone
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
Erica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Martha Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I feel like I can't live without this product. Because it intensifies even the weakest of powders. Other times I feel like it's not a necessity. Many time a wet brush with water does the trick.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.