Add a Photo

Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
July 8, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting is essentially my spirit animal...without it my makeup is nothing. I absolutely love using this to wet eyeshadows and it help with fallout.
Desire A.
Desire A.
Jan. 16, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't really like putting to much stuff on my face.. But I was introduced to this beauty not only does it work wonders it's so light and refreshing!!!
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.
Feb. 8, 2016, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such an amazing setting spray with multi purposes. You can use it to set your makeup also to make your eyeshadow or highlight look more intense.
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
July 22, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Yessikka R.
Yessikka R.
I Love it ! I have oily skin but still works wonders for me ! I keep going back to it , it sets so nice and it helps so your makeup doesn't look cakey!!
June 22, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This smells so good, it is honestly one of my favorite. It make your face comes together at the end of your makeup application. Can't go wrong with this
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Aug. 17, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.