BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Melody C.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
If I could always afford this is never let it go!!!
It's just what helps the last touch and keep going with the makeup for the rest of the day.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA
This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
San Pedro, CA
The best facial
Most ever must have it in my bag at all times for a quick fix or a must have for facial prepping for my full face of my makeup
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Dezi K.
Dezi K.
The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
A MUST HAVE ! Buy it once I run out and you can not go wrong with out it ! Especially worth buying ! Keeps your make up on all day and night !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.