BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo
Me encanta !!
Me encanta como funciona !
Me encanta su olor !!
Y me encanta tu empaque 😂 !!
Lo utilizo después que haya terminado con mi maquillaje para darle su toque final y no me haga ver mi cara tan mate y para que haga que mi iluminador brille mas !
Brandee L.
A definite MUST HAVE product!!! Mac fix+ is not only used for prepping the skin, but can be used to help make products easier to blend, dampen a beauty blender, enhance glitters or shimmer shadows (or even highlight), to set the skin and more! This is an awesome product and I highly recommend to pick a bottle up asap!
Rebecca K.
San Antonio , TX
I've gone through countless bottles of this ! It has so many incredible uses, I love to not only set my face with this but spray a bit onto my makeup brush to really bring out the pigment in eyeshadows. You get a great amount of product for the price and I promise you will be running back to the store to get some more !
Reese D.
gilmer , TX
i LOVE this legit i've used this nonstop for about two years it just keeps your makeup on your face i find it hides my pores and it's really easy to apply you just squirt it in ur face i would totally recommend this to others
Christine N.
I got Mac Fix + for eyeshadows. I do also like to mist my face with it (who doesn't love cucumber water?), but one has to use a light hand and not get carried away as I did notice it does irritate the eyes if it gets in when you open your eyes after misting and does not taste very good if you end up licking your lips afterwards. Because when you mist your face with this, it lands on your whole face.

Please note this is a pre-makeup spray (not a primer) or a finishing mist (not a setting spray). It isn't designed to make your makeup last longer but to improve the look.
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Kara C.
['Tuscaloosa', ''], AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
The fix plus is a must have! It hydrates the skin and make it look so perfect. I used it before my primer, after the baking and when I finish everything (I'm so addicted to this one). I also used it to apply the shimmery eyeshadows and the results are bomb!! The natural and matte finish it's great. I really recommend it
Ana María N.
Este producto es espectacular, te deja la piel radiante, humectada y preparada para la aplicación del maquillaje, lo recomiendo para cuando te vas a maquillar bastante pesado, pero de ser posible usarlo cada vez que te maquilles.!
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
This bottle is lovely and the nozzle mists beautifully. No smell, which I like. Hydrates my face, but doesn't do much else. I feel like this product is slightly gimmicky, considering that the first ingredient is water, and there isn't a noticeable difference between this product and plain water poured into the same bottle.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.