Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX

I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Milena F.
Milena F.
Glendale, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Mount Albert , Ontario

This stuff is amazing it smells good too it's not exactly a setting spray but you can use it as any spray it's a good packaging and good value for your money! It makes your skin look flawless and I would recommend it to anyone !
Aristea K.
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario

Mac setting spray is great for setting your make up. It doesn't budge when applying. It has a refreshing scent and all you need is a few squirts for the final step. I used this with every make up regime and absolutely love it!!!
Marycruz V.
Marycruz V.

This is one of my MUST haves in my makeup routine. I spray this after I finish my makeup so it doesn't look so powdery and dry. I also use it for my eyeshadows to intensify the color. This is a great product and worth the price!
Justine C.
Justine C.
El Paso, TX

I just started using this about a year ago but I can't do my makeup without it. It just makes everything come together after I'm done doing my makeup.I use it during warmer weather I tend to get oily faster and i have dry skin.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

The best face primer in the whole wide world!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it.. I will not try any other primer. This primer ends up leaving your make up looking amazing and your makeup last the whole day . What else can you ask for?!
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Portland

This product is amazing. Its hydrate my skin, make my makeup melted together and look natural, prolonged my makeup and intensify eyeshadows. The nozzle is pretty good as well. I love multitasking products and this is one of it.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Dallas, TX

I loveeeee this setting spray. It hydrates my skin and helps to keep my makeup in place. I love to spray it on my lips as well because it helps my lipstick/lipgloss last throughout the day. This is my favorite product from Mac!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.