BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ
This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR
I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Dani F.
Dani F.
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.