Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Loveeee this stuff it's worth spending the money because it absolutely works!!! It's a natural finish and it makes you flawless!! Everyone needs it in their life because It makes your make up pop and be on point!!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Morgantown, WV

Everybody needs one of these in their makeup collection. This is just a great way to end your makeup. It blends everything together and freshens your makeup. Also you can use it to make other makeup more pigmented.
Madisen D.
Madisen D.
Beaverton, OR

Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

This stuff is magic in a bottle! It makes eye shadows more pigmented and and shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery! It sets makeup in a gentle way but it stays up all day! It also helps your glow, glow even more!
Laura N.
Laura N.

This is so good. It refresh your make up, melt the powders into your skin and gives you glow. I have oily skin and I have never had problems with it. The mist is great! I am always buying this! I cant ran out of it
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH

I just got this and I can say that I don't know how I ever lived without it before! It really holds up everything together, blends in well and smooths the skin before applying the foundation. I highly recommend it.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL

I use this before I put my foundation on and it makes a huge difference! It makes my face feel so soft and makes my makeup last twice as longer! So easy to use you just have to pray it on your face! Would buy again
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx

I love this product. Fix+ works really well to set your face, or spray on your brushes to make your eye shadows/highlighters POP even more. I continue buying a lot of this stuff, I wouldn't definitely recommend it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Marian P.
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX

Love this product. I drench myself in this stuff lol. I'm dry so this definitely helps a lot after I set my face. Also helpful with applying shimmer to the eyelids. I use once in a while to make my highlighter pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.