Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Jaela L.
Jaela L.
Saint Louis, MO

Used this with high expectations but sadly I didn't see any pros, including helping prep or keep my makeup in place all day or stop creasing. Not any cons but definitely not worth 20+ dollars, wouldn't purchase again.
Paige L.
Paige L.

Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ

Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Ronja C.
Ronja C.

This primer is pretty good for me, because i have pimples and i feel like it kind of hides them, my skin can sometimes feel a little bit dry but it is feeling a lot smoother now i use it, i would defently But it again
Britney Mae O.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY

I love this product. It does so much for one thing. You can make it set your makeup add pigment to wet brush for a higher shine on a kid color or a highlight. Definitely more on the pricey side but so worth your money
Jas G.
Jas G.

I love this!!!! Soooo great on ur skin. Very refreshing and helps makeup stay in place. I would buy it over and over again! Great mac product. I use it on my beauty sponge as well when i apply foundation and concealer
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Mississauga

Amazingly hydrating. Super easy to apply since you just spray it. I'm already on my second bottle. It's perfect before and after makeup. It really helps to melt powders into your face so it doesn't look cakey at all.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.