BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Dani F.
Dani F.
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.