Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
Sara T.
Sara T.

This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Catrina W.
Catrina W.

I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Itzel A.
Itzel A.

Great product but not necessarily my top one. If you're looking for a setting spray that's dewy than this is a good reach. If you're on a bit of a budget, then I would recommend the NYX dewy setting spray.
Priya A.
Priya A.
Seattle, WA

I've used this product for years since I first started doing make up. I used to use it for setting my makeup but I've found it works better for me when I want to dampen eyeshadow/pigments to make them pop.
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA

This stuff is great and does a great job of prepping your skin, making your shadows more pigmented on your eyelid, and helping your makeup stay on all day. My only downside is that MAC is not cruelty free.
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Perfect fix face. I honestly need this for the rest of my life. It's great when your going out for a party night because honestly your makeup stays on. I want more! Unfourtunatly the bottle was my friends.
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV

This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC

I love this because it sets down the powders and makes your skin look natural and fresh. If you have very oily skin, and are looking for something to keep your makeup on all day, there are better products.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO

This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.