Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I love love love this product it is great to blend in your make up i also spray some on my beauty blender and spread your foundation out with it it is good for any type of skin i would definitely buy this again!!!
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ

Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Kilsary A.
Kilsary A.
Philadelphia, PA

Me encanta porque me dura mucho más el maquillaje, y la piel se me ve más saludable. Siempre me ha funcionado desde que tenía la cara muy grasosa, cuando la tenía muy seca. Es uno de los mejores productos de MAC.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Grace M.
Grace M.

This product is great it went on very smoothly it hides pores very well, and cover a lot of redness it has kind of a natural finish very easy to blend looks very natural I would definitely buy this product again!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.

i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Madison E.
Madison E.

This is my go to! Especially now that is starting to get hot out it keeps my makeup flawless and it melts my makeup into the skin and keeps my makeup lasting all throughout the day definitely would recommend this
Jade M.
Jade M.

This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.