Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn

This product is a must have for me! It pairs so perfectly with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid and allows it to stay in place all day. The smell of the spray is also a plus for me, very similar to their Mac fragrances. Love it!
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR

. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms

I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Lakshmi F.
Lakshmi F.
Carolina

LOVE THIS DARN THING. So freaking good if you look cakey, just spray your face a million times and it'll go from cakey to natural finish. I don't find it to change with different skin types. Kinda expensive but worth it
sara h.
sara h.

I really like this product it had a really nice finish on my make up and it really does make a difference on how long my make up lasted I have slightly oily skin but was perfect for my type of skin would buy this again!
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH

Overall great product. I use it before I put my make up on. I use it on my brushes, and even after my make up is all finished. It leaves my make up looking flawless. It puts my make up on good and keeps it fresh all day
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA

I use this for two things setting my makeup and wetting my eyeshadow. I didn't realize what I was missing until I got this item. It really helps my makeup set and also hydrate my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX

MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.