BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
If I could always afford this is never let it go!!!
It's just what helps the last touch and keep going with the makeup for the rest of the day.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Middletown, OH
Love this stuff! I spray it on my face before and after applying makeup. Also for a little extra sparkle on the shimmer shadows! Works wonders!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
Review for: Skin Spray
This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA
This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Anna C.
Anna C.
I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.