Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , Tx

I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR

Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Amoni  J.
Amoni J.
Orlando, FL

I have a love hate relationship with this product, when I first started using it I felt the tightness on my skin (Matte dry) but now it just make me super oily which is weird because I have dry skin.. Now I just spray it on my beauty blender.
marwa H.
marwa H.
Marrakech

This fix plus product is just amazing it is very moisturizing i use it before putting makeup to let the foundation stick all day and either after as a setting spray and to give me less powder effect .. i just love it and it is not comparable
Sara V.
Sara V.

My holy grail! I put it on before makeup during makeup and after makeup! This stuff lasts a long time and works wonder! Locks in your makeup very good too! Highly recommend it! Smells wonderful too! It lasts me an entire year on a daily use!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

Easy to apply and long-lasting. I love how this feels on my skin. The formula is instantly absorbed and creates a silky finish for my makeup. I find my makeup now glides on smoothly and looks flawless. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Abi W.
Abi W.

I have the mac prep+prim fix+ I I love it I think it works great I keep repurchasing this product because it does it's jod it smooths out your skin and give it a glen it also help you makeup stay on longer and I couldn't praise this enough .
Erin H.
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Lorenny V.
Lorenny V.
Essex, MD

This has to be one of the best primers ever! It is so light and fresh, also since it is water based is perfect for oily and dry skin, also it can be used as a setting spray, which helps your makeup last longer. I would buy it again for sure!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.