Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
San Francisco

Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

OH MAN I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Did ya get that?? I got this at a sephora in Florida 3years ago when visiting inlaws and now its a staple of my make up routine! Its not too expensive I mean compared to alot of other brand!!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL

The one thing that will turn me down from even a great setting spray is the smell because I'm highly sensitive to smells. This however, smells good and does the job. It keeps my makeup on all day during work and school!
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA

This is such a versatile product. I use it as a setting spray to meld all my makeup together and to make shadows more vibrant. It makes my skin feel great and look flawless. Would recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR

I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN

This stuff is a MUST have. It takes my shimmery shadows from pretty, to WOW. I use it to just spray my eye shadow brush after gathering shadow on it, and it makes the shadow just POP. Absolutely in love with this stuff!
sara h.
sara h.

I really like this product it had a really nice finish on my make up and it really does make a difference on how long my make up lasted I have slightly oily skin but was perfect for my type of skin would buy this again!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms

I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca

I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.