BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Dia S.
State College, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I feel like I can't live without this product. Because it intensifies even the weakest of powders. Other times I feel like it's not a necessity. Many time a wet brush with water does the trick.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it, this spray set your skin for a longwearing makeup. Its good for all type of skin . Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup. Refresh your skin for a long day.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
You need this primer it works. Putting it on before your foundation for a dewy look and putting it on after to set your look. I have both oily and sometimes dry skin and it works with my combo. I would buy this product again and it lasts a long time!!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
Erica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Martha Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Crystal K.
Mililani
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.