BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kait M.
Surry , VA
A setting spray that is designed to keep makeup still all day. The smell isn't 'chemical' smelling and it can also be used for also moistening beauty sponges and brushes for a flawless application. The price is a little steep, but the amount of product should last a while.
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is my holy grail mist! I've never found such a versatile makeup spray before. If my makeup ever looks powdery I spritz this over it and it INSTANTLY takes away the powdery or cakey look. I use this to moisten my brushes to dip into my shadows, this is particularly awesome for wetting foiled shadows! The smell is soooo nice and fresh I go through this so often! Highly recommend!!!
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
I am seriously obsessed with fix +I use this before I put on mg liquid foundation and then again at the end before I spray my setting spray. I take a damp BB and pat it on my face. It helps keep the cake face down to a minimum. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
LADIES!!!!! i ABSOULATLY LOVE THIS PRIMER!!!! It feels refreshing on my face. it helps my pores out a lot to. I spray this on before applying makeup and i spray this on my make up brushes before using it and it makes the makeup easier to apply and makes it look smoother.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is such a GREAT setting spray, so much better than the LA Girl one. Reasons why I say that, is cause LA Girl leaves you sticky (well, for me). Also, your makeup still rubs off. I had to buy it here, cause even thought it's 22 dollars in the original site, I had no money in my regular card, and shipping will make it cost more anyway. Worth the money? hell yes. Here are images on how it the bottle looks along with the box it came with.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a pretty good product! For the amount for $20 I think it's a good price! I use it before and after my makeup! I love to use it to spray on my highlighting brush, and then apply! My highlight be popppinnnn!
chandra a.
fife, WA
This product is my absolute go to when wetting my eye shadow brush to apply shimmer shades. I am not as crazy about it as an actual setting spray for my face. I have oily/combo skin and it doesnt hold my make up in place for a whole days wear. For that I go to my UD setting spray. I find some of the other setting sprays a bit too sticky and tacky to wet my brush with for shadow though so this a must have
jordan k.
This is absolutely 100% without a doubt my favorite thing from Mac. It's a primer and a setting spray in one. It is a little expensive so if you're not willing to pay $25 for the full size, they do sell a travel size for around $12 as well. I have very oily skin and it works amazing. I have flawless results every time I use this product. I would recommend this to every makeup lover.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! Very refreshing. I have normal/combination skin and I find this works well with my skin. I spray it on my face prior to my foundation as well as after my face makeup and it really does lock everything in and gets rids of the powdery/cakey look from the makeup
Amanda R.
Grand Junction, CO
I LOVE MAC + Prime Fix +!! It's amazing. If I need to enhance pigments, set my makeup, reblend my makeup after a long day at work.... the multi function for this product is ridiculous. I love when I can use a product and its multifunctional :) Can't live without this one!
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?