BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Holy grail product for me! I wish I would have tried it years ago. It's so refreshing and really does make my makeup last all day long! I use it on my brushes to intensify pigment with eyeshadow and highlighter as well. I'll definitely be buying this again when it's out (which won't be long) and I recommend this to anyone!
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Honestly I thought this was just going to be water in a bottle but I caved in a bought it after hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it. I bought the travel sized bottle ($12) and I am in love with it!! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I mainly use this after I'm done doing my makeup to make it all look seamless. I am definitely going to purchase the full sized version of this once I run out. Love it so much!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
If you're looking for a make up refresher or to cut down on the powder on your face, this is the product you need!! When I feel like I over did the powder or I want my bronzer and highlight to blend into my skin but still pop, this is what I spray all over my face!! I dont trust the product to make my make up to last forever so I use an all nighter spray over top just in case. Great product and great amount for the price!
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Amy A.
Draper, UT
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CREATED! I use this for everything. After I put on my primer I spray this right before I go in with my foundation to refresh my skin. I also use it after I set my face as it helps "melt" away the powdery look. I use it for my shimmery shadows to make them pop, I even use it to set my face as well. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would definitely recommend you try this.
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE this product. I apply it twice when applying my makeup. First before beginning any applications of foundation, acts as my moisturizer . Then I apply MACs primer and then my foundation to make my makeup last longer. I even apply it when I don't even wear makeup its has beneficial properties.  Well, and of course I also use it when I finish applying my makeup.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
Yvette K.
Tacoma, WA
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Anna H.
Not as in love with this as so many people are but I do find it useful for some things. I use it mostly to foil my pigments or eyeshadow and for this purpose, it's amazing. It makes them very pigmented and shiny and last forever without creasing. As a setting spray or primer, however, I haven't found any staying power on my oily skin. Glad I only bought the travel size since I don't use it very often.
F H.
mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Aracely C.
would you recommend using it before applying makeup or after application? i have dry skin and need something that will not make my face look so dry after makeup application.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
Keely B.
How long lasting is this product under your makeup?
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.