Add a Photo

Photos (441)
M M.
M M.
Hesperia

Leaves your skin feeling soft but it gives me a shimmer finishes and it help with my dry parts in my skin and it is easy to apply but I think it is a little pricey for what you are getting it's more about if you like the brand not the product
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

Loved this stuff! Perfect to use for hydrating your face. Setting your makeup. Wetting your shadow brush before applying it to your eye for a more intense look. It's so nice and smells so good. I always have to buy another one when I run out!
Latoya C.
Latoya C.

I got the travel size because at the time the full size was a bit pricy for me Since I was a;so buying a few other MAC staples but I love love love it.
That dewy look is everything and this does it so well.
I'd buy it again. Nice fresh scent.
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY

Fix Prep+prime one best thing before and after makeups it works both ways. It works with any foundation set the makeup so smoothly and doesn't show any dryness or cake in your face. I recommend my friend and my family after I stated using it.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario

This is one of my all-time favourite primers. It sets in my foundation so nicely and also I like to put it on my eyelids for my eyeshadow too. It's really good if you're going on a stage because it really adds to the shine of your foundation.
Mady T.
Mady T.
Palm Coast, FL

You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC

I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX

Purchased my first bottle awhile ago and have not been able to go a day without using it! It is perfect for priming the skin, and allows you to incorporate it into your daily makeup routine including your eyeshadow. It is a MUST for everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.