BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Victoria P.
Waynesboro, VA
Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX
I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY
A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Julieth G.
Las vegas, NV
I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Gabby D.
san Antonio, TX
YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Aileen T.
Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
Kate S.
I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Celina M.
I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.