BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12071)
Bella R.
El Centro
One of my can't-live-without products, for sure! I use it to prep skin before I apply foundation, after I apply my base to help beautifully melt everything together & make it look more natural, and also (my fave way) I use it to spray a flat packing brush to intensify glitter/shimmer shadows to really get a metallic payoff. I absolutely love this product.
Ivonne G.
First off..... This smells amazing & its so cute! I definitely use this one to prep my face & set my makeup as well! Very long lasting! actually already running out so i have to restock again! & very useable for anything pretty much. i wet my fan brush with this to give more of a wet look!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
This product was very underwhelming for me. I find it does hydrate and works okay as a product to spray on pigments for more intense color payoff, however, I don't see a major difference in staying power when used as a primer or setting spray. I will use it up to wet my pigments but will not repurchase.
Taylor W.
Fort Worth, TX
MAC Prep and Prime Spray is what I've been looking for in a product! It completely keeps my makeup in place when I have to perform or work in high intensity areas. My pores are completely invisible as soon as I spray it onto my face. I'm almost out of the product, but I'll definitely buy again!
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I use this product solely for spraying my eyeshadow brushes before dipping in and applying shimmer or glitter shadows to my lid. I do have dry skin, so I know some people spray this onto their faces before applying makeup. I tried to do that but I dont like the mist - it's too harsh in my opinion
Charlisa D.
Lafayette, IN
I love mac's prep +prime fix + spray and I'm sticking to it! Hey for 25 $ it's a steal it's so hard finding a good one under 30$ that works amazing and smells great and sprays evenly, I'm loving the original I would definitely recommend
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
The holy grail of sprays as far as makeup goes. sparay it before your makeup, primed. Spray it after, set. Spritz a little on your brush and you've re revamped your eyeshadow to a new level. Spray it in your pomades, creams, highlighters to unlock an out of this world product you have never seen before.
T'keyah D.
I love this product! I spray the product on my beauty blender & my makeup looks flawless & matte! When i use this product my concealer looks well blended & i can definitely take a picture using the FLASH button lol!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm very conflicted with the product because I do like it but I also kinda think it's fancy water lol. My skin is oily so this does absolutely nothing for the longevity of my makeup however it's great for getting rid of the powdery look and intensifying shadows. Also a great refreshing mist before makeup!
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
I can not LIVE with out Mac Fix +. It is so moisturizing on the skin and has a great smell. I also use a spritz on my makeup brush to pick up metallic or shimmer shadows and it just makes the colors pop. I have told all my makeup friends that it is a necessity to have in your makeup bag at all times!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.