Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Christine B.
Christine B.

Loveeeee this product and it is a must-have in my beauty bag. Gives your face a super rejuvenated feel and I personally love the faint smell it has. Every Makeup Artist or woman who loves to apply makeup should have this.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA

My one and only primer!! Everything about is perfect !
The way it sits on your face,
never makes clumps!
Such an easy Application with the spray!
It dose cost a bit more but worth it and would pay more!!
Love love love it
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Dana T.
Dana T.
Port Aransas, TX

I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Celina M.
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA

Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
Lesley J.
Lesley J.

This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca

Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa, CA

Love this item , I bought it a while back and still have it ! It seriously blends out eye shadows and gives drugstore makeup a deeper pigment . I used it on cracked makeup and it's saved it ! Love this product w my life !
Emily S.
Emily S.

Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
Katy M.
Katy M.

I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.