BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Sara V.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a great tool for end of the look. After done beautifying yourself you use this spray to make everything set and the smell is amazing
Amber C.
Amber C.
the best setting spray ever. give so much hydration to the skin. spray it after you've completed your makeup. it's really good for dry skin.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
Yes it's good but I know you can find one for way lower then what Mac is selling there for. I know the Elf setting spray works just as well.
lenn k.
lenn k.
Hanapepe, HI
Love this especially because I live in a very humid island. Perfect for quick hydration and love as an overall finishing product after makep
brianna u.
brianna u.
This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI
Love love love Mac prep last a very long time since you only spray a little. gives all the makeup on a even look. It smells really good two.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Bowling Green, KY
This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA
I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.