Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Roxana G.
Roxana G.

I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Alee A.
Alee A.
Oxnard

I won't EVER leave the house with out this ! Incase my make up gets a little rough through out the day , this makes sure it looks refresh even after hours of original application ! It is a most HAVE for everyone !
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL

I use this to prime my face before makeup as well as set my face after. Works miracles. I always have a backup, and it seems to be one of Sephoras most popular items so it's good to stock up. Definitely recommend.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Tampa, FL

I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL

This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA

Like it, but don't love it. It is useful because I travel a lot and work in a high pressure job so I don't think about touching up my makeup until I get home. I put it on before primer and after to set my make-up.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I love love love this product it is great to blend in your make up i also spray some on my beauty blender and spread your foundation out with it it is good for any type of skin i would definitely buy this again!!!
Lila M.
Lila M.

Like none other! I waited a long time to try this. Simply wasn't into trying anything new. Once I gave it a shot I've never looked back! I have oily t-zone which it stills get oily just not as fast or near as bad.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.