MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
July 22, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
June 22, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This smells so good, it is honestly one of my favorite. It make your face comes together at the end of your makeup application. Can't go wrong with this
Jaida L.
Jaida L.
Dallas, TX
July 13, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the holy grail I love this product it has set my face through a lot I sleep in makeup still looked the same and I love love love love the primer
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
March 17, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA
July 14, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Aug. 17, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Roweily A.
Roweily A.
April 20, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH
April 20, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.