Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Ana V.
Ana V.
Fullerton, CA

The must have makeup product you need in your makeup collection. Helps keep makeup last all day and gives a nice natural enhancement. Also, add to shimmer eyeshadow to give the color more brightness and last even longer.
Haley R.
Haley R.

This is a major staple in my makeup collection! I use it multiple times per makeup session, I own it it regular and coconut and I have it in regular and travel sized for my purse. If you don't have it run and buy it now!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
Anne P.
Anne P.
Albany, Or

This is the perfect setting spray. Use it daily and my makeup stays put all day. It's light and doesn't clog pores. I love how it feels and how well it keeps my face fresh and my make up legit! :) definitely a must have!
Katy M.
Katy M.

I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
karina f.
karina f.

This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Nana
Nana

I feel like this product is a staple for anyone who enjoys makeup. My favorite way to use this is to spray it on my face after foundation and also to spray a tiny bit onto my eye shadow brush for an intense pigmentation.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, Ok

No one wants to go look cakey or chalky, this stuff really does just blend everything together. Makes you look more put together and youthful. Will not ever do my make up with this bad boy! Must have for make up addicts!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA

This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC

The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.