Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca

Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Cassy R.
Cassy R.

Works wonderfully and many friends own and rave about this product, it's sheer and sets beautifully I purchased it from Sephora and it is worth every penny, I also drool over nyx but this is one step ahead.
emily n.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Monica S.
Monica S.
Celina, OH

LOVE LOVE LOVE! use under my foundation to help my dry skin and helps my makeup stay and use to help enhance a very glittery or shiny eyeshadow! Great prouduct, pricing is good and a little goes along way!!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL

I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Helena

I love this! When I go out I can wake up the next morning and my makeup looks exactly how I did it when I put it on. No smudging nothing. I also find it makes my skin look super smooth, highly recommended!
sonia g.
sonia g.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the mac fix +. It works well for my skin. I use it on my foundation brush while applying foundation and after I'm done with my make up. I feel like it helps me feel fresh and gives me some dewiness.
Aiste C.
Aiste C.

A really good product i love it a lot it is deffinatelly one of my favourite primers ever. You can use it if you have dry skin, you can use it if you have oily skin too and i would recommend this to others
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Menifee, Ca

PERFECT everything about it is absolute amazing great for a freshen up feel and works great after you apply your highlight I'll leave it glowing even more melts all products in leaving your face a bit dewy
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.