Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno, CA

I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY

I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.

Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Karina A.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA

I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Cassy R.
Cassy R.

Works wonderfully and many friends own and rave about this product, it's sheer and sets beautifully I purchased it from Sephora and it is worth every penny, I also drool over nyx but this is one step ahead.
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA

I've used this on so many occasions to set my makeup for a long day! Each time my makeup has stayed out longer than when I didn't use it (even on warm days). It's easy to use and it feels nice on your skin!
Viri L.
Viri L.
Kansas City, MO

I've been wanting to repurchase it probably for years now! But I end up trying something new and putting this off. I love this to freshen my makeup or use to help blend everything ! A perfect multiuse spray
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca

Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Celina, OH

LOVE LOVE LOVE! use under my foundation to help my dry skin and helps my makeup stay and use to help enhance a very glittery or shiny eyeshadow! Great prouduct, pricing is good and a little goes along way!!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL

I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.