BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Shelia G.
Shelia G.
This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Great primer before using your makeup. It doesn't take a lot of sprays to cover face. To help you achieve achieve your look without clogging pores
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
One of my favorite makeup up products. I love this 2 in 1 makeup primer and makeup mist. It keeps my makeup stay in place for whole day.I love it.
diana c.
diana c.
Love it!!! Can wear with or without makeup to freshen up your face smells divine and can be mixed with products to mmake them easier to work with.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Perfect for filling pores and smoothing makeup. Could potentially cause breakouts for someone with acne prone skin. Other than that lovely product
makenze S.
makenze S.
I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing . It makes your makeup look flawless . And it can be used in many different ways. I would keep repurchasing this product .
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This is a staple item. I use it for everything from priming my face to sheering out thicker foundations and setting my face. A definite must-have!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.