Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Lesley J.
Lesley J.

This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.

This stuff is the bomb. You can use it multiple ways and it's worth the money. For the price you get a big bottle. I feel this is grate for combination skin. Also last all day so I really do highly recommend this product.
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Christine B.
Christine B.

Loveeeee this product and it is a must-have in my beauty bag. Gives your face a super rejuvenated feel and I personally love the faint smell it has. Every Makeup Artist or woman who loves to apply makeup should have this.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX

I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Celina M.
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA

Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca

Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
karina f.
karina f.

This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Nana
Nana

I feel like this product is a staple for anyone who enjoys makeup. My favorite way to use this is to spray it on my face after foundation and also to spray a tiny bit onto my eye shadow brush for an intense pigmentation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.