BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Regina C.
This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This was the first primer I ever bought. I'm super glad that I did. I have combination skin. Sometimes oily and other times dry. I spray this on and it Leaves my face with a tacky ish feeling but I think it's great because i know my makeup will last longer. When I first put it on I wait till it gets tacky or dry. I would defiantly buy again.
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Sofya G.
This is a really lovely refreshing spray for the face. It contains green tea and feels really soothing especially in the summer time when it's hot out. It's really great to spray on the face especially if you over apply powder or you're looking a little bit cakey. That said it's not a setting spray and won't make your makeup last any longer.
Brittney K.
The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Bought this from Mac Cosmetics online I use this stuff for everything"I use it to make shimmery eye shadow pigments and foiled shadows pop, I spray it on my face after i'm done applying all my powders so everything blends into my skin and looks flawless, I use it to make my highlight stand out, it doesn't make my face look oily and has a nice smell ,this stuff is a MUST HAVE!!
Danielle W.
Nashville, TN
One and done! Makeup done right. I don't what other brand or products you use; to have flat prefect, precise, slayed and laid makeup...use this product! Flawless everytime and makes all the difference when you're not a professional makeup artist-you can fake it.
Celly R.
Phoenix , AZ
This is so my holy Grail!! I use this before and after every single application of make up. I love how refresh my face feels when I first put it on and after make up is on! It is a little pricey not too high just in between but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Mac's prep and prime spray to any make up lover out there like me
Karina S.
I absolutely love Mac Fix +. I like how you can spray it on an eyeshadow brush to help intensify the pigment. If you want your highlight to be like Amrezy, this is your best friend. Your highlight will be popping!!! I like spraying it before and after I do my makeup. It's a must have!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.