BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Livvy F.
Livvy F.
Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Nic H.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I love this setting spray. I apply it always after my makeup. I have a mini one that i always carry on my purse. This is so refreshing.
Keeks B.
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this! This is one of my everyday staples. Everyone must try this! Refreshes face and makeup; really great in the summer!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.