Add a Photo

Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN
July 24, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
July 21, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA
July 14, 2016, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow 😉
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
June 17, 2016, 1:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
May 20, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Emily T.
Emily T.
For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
July 22, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH
June 20, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL
My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Ontario, CA
July 8, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Homesly it's OK it's not that big of a deal but I will say that it can feel we are thinking you're spraying water don't like the smell but not the big beal
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.