BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jasmine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on before and after a makeup application. It sprays evenly and makes powdery makeup look smooth and flawless. I also use this spray if my skin feels dry or if it's hot out. I am constantly buying this product because I use it so much. Spraying it can get a little addicting.
christina c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I RECOMED THISSSSS !!! Y'ALL NEED TO GET THIS ASAP !!! I love this product I love it as the setting spray that it is but I also lice it because if you have a shimmery shadow and you want more of a pop you just add a little bit of fix plus and boom you got a gorgeous color on you eye !
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
bharti d.
Pleasanton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC prep setting spray is nice but I prefer Urban Decay All Nighter. It is great for refreshing makeup but not for long lasting makeup. It smells nice like cucumber/green tea but I only use it as a refresher. Not recommend especially when there are other superior brands on the market.
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
keiry m.
houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used this on a girl! and it's really good it helps spraying this on the face and adding highlight because it stands out more and looks more glowy, and when you wanna use a eyeshadow and you want to have the pigmentation strong just spray some in the brush and there you go! i love it
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does what it claims. It does not make your make up last longer nor does it claim to so don't expect that outcome. But it does make the pigmentation in shadows stronger which is what I use it for it's nice as a for all over face mist so I continue to repurchase. I love this product
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
This is a great primer! I love that you can use this product for many things. I use this to prime my face, set my makeup and make my highliter more intense. Would really recommend this product to anyone.
Cassandra S.
Then mist was okay for me. The application part was great as it didn't "squirt" but rather misted. My makeup would stay put for a little while, but partially due to my oily skin my makeup didn't stay put and the shine was crazy (and not in a good way). Great finishing spray maybe for girls with dry skin, wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.