Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL

I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC

The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY

I haven't been able to purchase this item for a while and it's a total bummer! This is a must for long nights or important events! Use with translucent prep+prime powder to make your makeup last for as long as you need!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca

I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
sara h.
sara h.

I really like this product it had a really nice finish on my make up and it really does make a difference on how long my make up lasted I have slightly oily skin but was perfect for my type of skin would buy this again!
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR

. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms

I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL

The one thing that will turn me down from even a great setting spray is the smell because I'm highly sensitive to smells. This however, smells good and does the job. It keeps my makeup on all day during work and school!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.