BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Plano, TX
I love how this takes my makeup up a notch. I am obsessed with the way it smells. I also love how it gives me such a professional make up look at the end.
Adah G.
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
This makes my makeup flawless. I use it for so many things. It works as a primer, finishing spray, and added to a pigment intensifies and metallicizes it.
Kantazhia T.
Kantazhia T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely the best thing in my makeup bag, keeps my makeup flawless for hours. I use it when applying my concealer and when I finish with my entire face
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Review for: Skin Spray
Like this item needs a review! It's amazing in the summer to keep makeup put and in the winter when our skins is OH so dry. The smell is amazing besides.
Ona N.
Ona N.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my favorite make up setting sprays, i wear make up everyday and hate that powdery look, so i use this to melt in my make up so it looks like skin.
Chantall M.
Chantall M.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best I use for primer , for setting and during the day to refresh my make up , I love this product I have the small the big one lol I love it
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a good product to put on before your makeup and after your makeup it just makes your skin feel like heaven on earth. And your makeup look awesome
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
New Castel, NC
I love this first Mac because it leaves me perfect makeup. I use it after finishing my makeup and enduring much unretouched. for me an essential product.
ashley j.
ashley j.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product so much! if you spray this on you're face after applying all your makeup you will look less like you have makeup and I like that look
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.