BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this product at Macy's a few weeks ago. I was so excited to try this product after seeing so many youtubers and bloggers rave about it. I haven't noticed a huge difference after using it. I've sprayed it before my makeup, after my makeup, on my brushes, and on my beauty blender. I just don't feel like it makes a huge difference. It did make my eyeshadow more vibrant though. I'm going to keep playing around with it and hopefully be able to make it work for me.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product a few years ago because of the recommendation of my favorite beauty guru Jaclyn Hill. It is very easy to apply and to blend. You can use it under make up, over makeup, alone and it is effective and refreshing in all cases. I would definitely recommend this to others. The price is good because it literally lasts forever. I use this with eye shadows, to blend foundation and to prime, set and refresh makeup. It has so many uses. It is a great product.
Vika R.
I'll be honest, I'm still trying to figure out the numerous ways to use this product. Not because it's bad, but because there are so many ways to use it! I usually use it as a primer spray and sometimes as a setting spray, if it's not too hot outside. Technically speaking, this isn't meant to be used as a setting spray, although some people do use it for that purpose. It's also fantastic for getting more pigmentation out of powder. Think brighter eyeshadow! Just dip your makeup brush into the shadow, spray a spritz on the brush, and voila! Your eyeshadow is pigmented times 10!
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Mac gets the award of trendsetter for me because I remember buying this YEARS before the hype about other setting/prime sprays came out. I don't use this on my actual face, I prefer to use this product to amplify my eyeshadows. This product makes my patchy shimmer shadow go from 0 to 12 in one spritz of the brush. Its not a cheap product but it truly makes my shadow look SO much more pigmented and it makes it stick for long periods of time as well! I would highly recommend. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because its ehhh on the price when I only use it for eyeshadow.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
This product is a great product for before, during, and after your makeup. It allows to skin to become tacky, so the foundation can stick to it, allowing it to make your makeup last longer. This is a must have for all makeup artist and the everyday customer . Makes your skin feel refreshed after a makeup application. You get a good amount of product for the price. Definitely suggest buying the travel size to keep in your purse. MAC Cosmetics Fix+ Mist
Tay M.
FORT WAYNE, IN
MAC Cosmetics was one of my initial makeup influences- I've become less biased since!
I will say that this is a MUST HAVE for any MUA.
There are so many techniques and versatility that can be utilized with this product!
Not only You can use this to prep your face (to make your skin look awake and fresh) and set your face (to lock in the beat), it is also good for adding pigment to any eyeshadow & highlight you want to use! Spray Your brush first!
Luna H.
This prep + prime fix is AMAZEBALLS! I love that the mist is is SO fine - goes on to cover the entire face and allows your makeup to gleam!!! It's alcohol free, contains antioxidants and provides decent moisture so great for anyone with dry to combination skin. It has a light fragrance, of which I'm a fan, although I can imagine some people like their products to be fragrance free - so just be wary of that! All in all I highly recommend! :)
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
i will never understand what the heck I'm buying when i buy fix + but i keep buying it. Its got so many uses but i still don't really know if it makes any difference. I think the NYX dewy skin mist is a good alternative for wetting brushes and the mario badescue (i know i spelled that wrong lol) rose water spray is a way better facial mist. both of those are cheaper, but i continue to buy all 3 products cause fix + is just one of those staple products that you feel like you have to have. i usually get the travel size though to save money and i don't go through it that quickly.
EMMSAYS M.
This stuff is amazing if you haven’t heard about this you’re missing something which can change your make up game. I apply this before primer I have dry skin it hydrated my skin and helps my make up to just melt in my skin after applying foundation it does helps a lot for that unwanted Caky-ness it gives you a fresh radiant look and put everything in place I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows and highlighters.
Ashley J.
I have seen so many YouTubers use this so I knew it must be something good. I bought the fix plus about a year ago and I'm so glad I did! It is great for priming your face before makeup, setting your makeup, and for brightening your eyeshadow. I mostly wet my makeup brush and apply eyeshadow on the center of my lid to give it an extra pop of color. It really does make your eyeshadows look more vibrant. This is a great product and I highly recommend this!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.