Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (366)
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.

You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
June K.
June K.

I carry this thing around and mist a few times a day just to hydrate and add a bit of a glow to my face. I like my t-zone to be very matt and the rest of the face to be glowy so it's good to use this after powdering the nose.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Priyanka E.
Priyanka E.
Stockholm

Most versatile product ever! It's doesn't necessary makes the staying power longer, but it makes your skin just looking like SKIN, just a million time better version. It also works great for using with eyeshadows and whatnot!
Carley M.
Carley M.
Galveston, TX

this is the best face primer i've ever used! it helps hide pores and it makes my makeup stay on very long. its mostly good for dry skin because it has a dewy finish. i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good primer
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA

This stuff is absaloutly amazing !! Everyday before work I put it on and I bring a little travel size with me everywhere. The only thing is it's a little smelly to me but that's no big deal since I love the actual formula !!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.