BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Anna C.
Anna C.
I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
San Pedro, CA
The best facial
Most ever must have it in my bag at all times for a quick fix or a must have for facial prepping for my full face of my makeup
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Dezi K.
Dezi K.
The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.