BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI
First of all, the packaging in itself is absolutely beautiful. The spray has a light fragrance which is not bothersome in the slightest. You receive a lot of product for the price, and it is definitely efficient! I use this almost every day to remove any cakieness from my makeup and it does more than that.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I just bought this finally after hearing youtubers talk about it for so long. I use it as a primer and sometimes as a setting spray and it makes my makeup feel and go on so smooth. I didn't really notice that spraying it on an eyeshadow brush made the eyeshadow any better than wetting it with water though.
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
This face primer is honestly the best I've ever tried. Don't know if it's because I haven't tried any more? Hmm. Anyway, it's pricey but worth it. I've gone out dancing with it on and it does not make my make up fall.
Keishla C.
Excelente primer, llevo tiempo utilizándolo y no me arrepiento. Ayuda mucho a mis poros y no me causa acné. Es bueno para la piel con grasa y lo utilizo siempre que me maquillo, antes y después. Lo volvería a comprar.
Ana Paula A.
This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
I can't live without my Fix+ SETTING Spray. If I don't spray (bathe) this on my face after makeup application I feel incomplete. It just sets everything in place and gives me this settle glow plus it smells amazing. You can also use it on your face before you apply  your foundation.  This is a must have for ALL!
Sarah B.
Love the packaging and how the lid will lock when you are not using it. The ladies at the MAC store are amazing and always willing to help. The spray really helps to set my makeup and makes me confident to go into the Texas heat with a full face of makeup!
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
This popular setting/primer spray is everything I thought it would be. The fragrance is light and flowery. The texture is like water but tacky enough to where it holds everything in place. I only have the mini version since I'm trying it out but I can see myself getting the full version in the near future!
Allison G.
Detroit
I love the Prep and Prime from Mac way more than I should lol. It's my favorite product and I love to spritz it all over my face after doing my make up, as a refresher throughout he day, and just as a pick me up boost. It smells so light fresh I just love it. It's also amazing for spritzingnon an eye brush if you want to apply a shadow wig that foiled look.
Azucena A.
This fix+ is everything !!! It is amazing. It is for both dry and oily combo skin. It is long lasting. It's a must have product, if you think your make up looks too valet than just spray some of that and it will look good ! recommend this product for sure.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.