BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX
Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA
This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX
This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
anisa o.
Largo, FL
Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Victoria P.
Waynesboro, VA
Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Denait S.
Madison, AL
Keeps my makeup in place and leaves a very nice finish on my skin. When it drys, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.