Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Illiana V.
Illiana V.

Perfect to give your skin a little bit of hydration right after your primer or to get rid of the cakiness when you're all done. Also makes metallic shadows really pop. I bought some about a month ago and after daily use have barely made a dent.
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Baytown, TX

FAVORITE thing of all time! It's great to prime your face! A pro about this is that you can apply it before or after your makeup, you can spray your brushes to make the pigmentation better! And OF COURSE I would advise other people to buy this!
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR

My favorite makeup setting spray and I have tried them all! This is cost effective compared to some of the other brands and sets my makeup perfectly every morning. I have bought this time and time again, and always find myself coming back to it
Diana S.
Diana S.

Ever since I started using this product, my makeup looks so much better! Its a bit pricey (mac product) but totally worth the money, because it lasts a long time, and I use it daily daily without exception. I would recommend it to everyone 100%
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Trinidad and Tobago

Originally I bought this setting spray to extend the longevity of my makeup but I've learnt through trial and error that it is more of a spray to take away the look of powdery cake face and leave you looking fresh and beautiful. Will buy again.
stacey p.
stacey p.
Elgin, IL

I LOVE IT!! Its amazing and great to blend your foundation. Also to make your highlight pop even more and great for eye shadows to make them more pigmented. The only thing its not a setting spray witch doesn't keep your makeup in place all day.
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
bear, de

For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Southyorkshire, Rotherham

Love love this for a hydrated look! Can also use to pick up pigments better I use this on a brush and then use it for my highlight really makes it pop, I much prefer it to the urban decay all nighter setting spray! Smash box is also a good one.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

The best makeup refresher and finishing spray! So refreshing and cooling! I love spraying my brush before pigments to make my eye shadows pop! I love spraying my makeup when it's complete with this to ensure my makeup looks smooth and glowing !
Marija M.
Marija M.

I love this spray so much! My skin feels and looks so fresh and natural. It sets my foundation perfectly. I also love using it on my beauty blender to set my foundation even more and on my eye brushes for better pigment. Absolutely amazing 😁💄❤
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.