Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland, OR

I like this setting spray because I can use it as a primer and also I can easily use it to wet my brushes to dip into eye shadow. It's very reasonable in price. I purchased mine from Nordstrom. It's a good purchase.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV

I love this primer / setting spray!! You can use it either way, and it helps keep the makeup in place all throughout the day into the night. Helps with pores and fine lines. Will definitely buy again in the future!!
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA

Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX

There's a reason why about every guru on YouTube LOVE this product, because it's phenomenal! If you use for making a shimmer eyeshadow pop, or even just to set your makeup it's beautiful and flawless no matter what.
Bri R.
Bri R.

I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Madisen D.
Madisen D.
Beaverton, OR

Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Pomona, CA

I personally love this this product. I own it and it leaves your makeup looking flawless when your done. Spray some after makeup application. . . and BOOOOM looking amazing and it leaves you looking radiant all day
marissa m.
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ

This stuff is magic in a bottle! It makes eye shadows more pigmented and and shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery! It sets makeup in a gentle way but it stays up all day! It also helps your glow, glow even more!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.