Add a Photo

Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
May 17, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Laura C.
Laura C.
BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH
This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX
June 11, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Soila M.
Soila M.
Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
July 21, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.