Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR

. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA

I use this for two things setting my makeup and wetting my eyeshadow. I didn't realize what I was missing until I got this item. It really helps my makeup set and also hydrate my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

If you surch for a good primer and for sure with a good quality my fried that's the best brand of Make up ever, once you try you are going to love ❤️ I like and for sure I would buy again the price is very good as well!
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY

I haven't been able to purchase this item for a while and it's a total bummer! This is a must for long nights or important events! Use with translucent prep+prime powder to make your makeup last for as long as you need!
Ary L.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA

Yasss by far the best . I use this in between while applying makeup & my makeup always looks amazing . I just recently ran out & replaced it with nyx setting sprays & they just don't cut it . Need yo repurcgase this asap
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Indianapolis, IN

This stuff is a MUST have. It takes my shimmery shadows from pretty, to WOW. I use it to just spray my eye shadow brush after gathering shadow on it, and it makes the shadow just POP. Absolutely in love with this stuff!
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL

I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Collegeville, PA

This is such a versatile product. I use it as a setting spray to meld all my makeup together and to make shadows more vibrant. It makes my skin feel great and look flawless. Would recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC

The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.