Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL

I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ

This product has been saving my life. I use it to mist my beauty blender before use. It's amazing product. It's foundation so easy to apply and goes on flawless. I currently have two bottle right and will be rebuying soon.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, Wa

Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY

This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA

I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia

This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL

Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville, NY

LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa, CA

Love this item , I bought it a while back and still have it ! It seriously blends out eye shadows and gives drugstore makeup a deeper pigment . I used it on cracked makeup and it's saved it ! Love this product w my life !
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.