BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Farah N.
Farah N.
Love this product 😍 it doesn't make the makeup stay any longer but helps it blend really well and acts as a good primer when spraying it over a moisturizer
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Review for: Skin Spray
This actually works. I do love this product but I always go to my "go to" product. But this really does set your makeup on for a certain period of the day.
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL
My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Homesly it's OK it's not that big of a deal but I will say that it can feel we are thinking you're spraying water don't like the smell but not the big beal
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
I put this on after I finish doing my makeup, and it makes everyone just look smooth and not cakey, It makes everyone blend in so nicely and look flawless.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Plano, TX
I love how this takes my makeup up a notch. I am obsessed with the way it smells. I also love how it gives me such a professional make up look at the end.
Malia W.
Malia W.
Saint Louis, MO
Definitely one of the best setting and priming sprays out there! I need to repurchase this because it is one of the best setting sprays i have ever owned!
LaKita L.
LaKita L.
E Saint Louis, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it! I thought it was just water but it definitely does something to finish my makeup off. And sometimes I use it just on my bare skin just to hydrate
The prep and prime is a staple for most women. Your face needs these extea layer to have you foundation stay on and put as well as give you a dewy finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.