Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Summer W.
Summer W.

Love this product! Does exactly what it's supposed to! Recently bought this and it is a game changer! If you use a powder foundation you need this is your life! It makes your skin look natural and not like a powdered donut!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Yocelyn V.
Yocelyn V.

YES YES YES. Everything about Fix+ is amazing. It refreshes your face and hydrates it and makes your feel so nice, and it works for so many thing too! It primes, and if your makeup looks too cakey it dials it down. Amazing.
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Regina Z.
Regina Z.

Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL

I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Hill B.
Hill B.
Greensboro, Nc

I hoard this stuff because nothing else keeps the ashy look off of my makeup without also burning my eyes or making my makeup drip. It isn't a actual setting spray so you will need like a urban decay all nighter afterwards
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA

I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY

This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.