BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Valeria Á.
La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Erick P.
miami, FL
Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ
So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN
OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA
Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Marlene B.
After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Jerika S.
Caguas
Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX
I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.