BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
San Pedro, CA
The best facial
Most ever must have it in my bag at all times for a quick fix or a must have for facial prepping for my full face of my makeup
Dezi K.
Dezi K.
The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA
A MUST HAVE ! Buy it once I run out and you can not go wrong with out it ! Especially worth buying ! Keeps your make up on all day and night !
I love this product so much! It makes my makeup last for so long and it doesn't cake up on me at all. I would rate this 10 stars if i could!!!
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
This is my all time favorite you can not go wrong. I use this as a skin refresher a lot. And I have no problem using it I have sensitive skin.
Samuel G.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX
Totally love it!! It is the only prime spray I use after my makeup. I love how it gently soothes and refreshes my skin. I highly recommend!!!
It is so good and your makeup looks so much better when you put this on and it gives your face a beautiful glow even if you have an oily skin
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
The nozzle could have a better way of spraying the face and not getting everywhere. But it does work really well and gives a nice soft finish
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.