Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Fairburn, GA

I can't live without this. I use it to set my face and to apply my highlight. I don't remember how much it was but I'm sure it was worth it. I am definitely going to buy again once I run out of the product.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL

This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA

I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
sarah T.
sarah T.

This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca

Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Cassy R.
Cassy R.

Works wonderfully and many friends own and rave about this product, it's sheer and sets beautifully I purchased it from Sephora and it is worth every penny, I also drool over nyx but this is one step ahead.
emily n.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Monica S.
Monica S.
Celina, OH

LOVE LOVE LOVE! use under my foundation to help my dry skin and helps my makeup stay and use to help enhance a very glittery or shiny eyeshadow! Great prouduct, pricing is good and a little goes along way!!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL

I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
M H.
M H.

I love MAC's settinf spray! Its like the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae! Its sets makeup well and gives you a glossy after look to make your face glow! I definitely recommend this product to users!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.