BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Luna H.
This prep + prime fix is AMAZEBALLS! I love that the mist is is SO fine - goes on to cover the entire face and allows your makeup to gleam!!! It's alcohol free, contains antioxidants and provides decent moisture so great for anyone with dry to combination skin. It has a light fragrance, of which I'm a fan, although I can imagine some people like their products to be fragrance free - so just be wary of that! All in all I highly recommend! :)
Tay M.
FORT WAYNE, IN
MAC Cosmetics was one of my initial makeup influences- I've become less biased since!
I will say that this is a MUST HAVE for any MUA.
There are so many techniques and versatility that can be utilized with this product!
Not only You can use this to prep your face (to make your skin look awake and fresh) and set your face (to lock in the beat), it is also good for adding pigment to any eyeshadow & highlight you want to use! Spray Your brush first!
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
i will never understand what the heck I'm buying when i buy fix + but i keep buying it. Its got so many uses but i still don't really know if it makes any difference. I think the NYX dewy skin mist is a good alternative for wetting brushes and the mario badescue (i know i spelled that wrong lol) rose water spray is a way better facial mist. both of those are cheaper, but i continue to buy all 3 products cause fix + is just one of those staple products that you feel like you have to have. i usually get the travel size though to save money and i don't go through it that quickly.
EMMSAYS M.
This stuff is amazing if you haven’t heard about this you’re missing something which can change your make up game. I apply this before primer I have dry skin it hydrated my skin and helps my make up to just melt in my skin after applying foundation it does helps a lot for that unwanted Caky-ness it gives you a fresh radiant look and put everything in place I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows and highlighters.
Ashley J.
I have seen so many YouTubers use this so I knew it must be something good. I bought the fix plus about a year ago and I'm so glad I did! It is great for priming your face before makeup, setting your makeup, and for brightening your eyeshadow. I mostly wet my makeup brush and apply eyeshadow on the center of my lid to give it an extra pop of color. It really does make your eyeshadows look more vibrant. This is a great product and I highly recommend this!!
Gabby M.
As a makeup artist this is a must for my kit. I use this for so many things and is very versatile. The smell I love and the mist is perfection. I use this for a Pigment, to hydrate face after I use powder to get rid of powdery look, also on a brush to add more shine when using a highlighter. This product can be used in so many ways which is awesome and is something everyone should consider when purchasing things for their collection or makeup freelance kit. You definitely get more than what it's worth. Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone who wears makeup.
jesse lynn b.
A lot of people use this as a setting spray, but in my experience it works best for other purposes. As a makeup artist, I cannot live without my Fix+. I use it specifically for misting my brushes when I want to intensify a shadow, cleaning up edges, and for adding dampness to my beauty blender. And yes, if your face needs a little refresher this works great. I have oily skin so I personally don't find it sets my makeup the best, but it certainly can get the job done on other skin types.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I have the coconut scent of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ and have to say I am a huge fan of this product. Not only can you use it to prime your skin, there are so many other uses of this product. One thing I enjoy best is making my powder eyeshadows "wet" using this product. It enriches the color tremendously and makes it so much more vivid.

As for the coconut scented Fix+, I don't really smell much of a scent from it. The packaging is stunning though!!!
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.