Add a Photo

Photos (596)
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
Howell, NJ
ᕼOᒪY GᖇᗩIᒪ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT ᖴOᖇ ᗰE. ᗪOEᔕ ᑎOT ᕼEᒪᑭ ᗰᗩKEᑌᑭ ᒪᗩᔕT ᒪOᑎGEᖇ ᗷᑌT I ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᑌᔕE ᗩᖴTEᖇ I ᗪO ᗰY ᖴOᑌᑎᗪᗩTIOᑎ ᖇOᑌTIᑎE TO EᐯEᑎ OᑌT TᕼE ᔕKIᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ KEEᑭ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᒪOOKIᑎG ᑕᗩ KEY.
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA
July 24, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yes yes And More Yessssssss!!! This is like Magic Liquid! And smells amazing!!!! I use it to set my makeup most of the time and to make my foil shadows POPPPPP!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose, CA
Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Aug. 4, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL
June 7, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
May 6, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA
Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Laura C.
Laura C.
BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Liana P.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
May 17, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.