BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Ahhhsoneo V.
This is the most all round cosmetic product in my arsenal.  The high marks are well earned.  This has so many uses - I use it to dampen my beauty blender and makeup brushes before i use them, I use it to fix and freshen my makeup and sometimes just to freshen up!  HIghly recommended.
Roxanne E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love this spray for both before and after makeup application! I use this on a daily basis and I don't think I will ever use anything else! I love the smell, how fine the mist is, and the longevity of my makeup when I use this product!! Definitely a holy grail Mac product in my collection for sure!!
Charlisa D.
Lafayette, IN
I love mac's prep +prime fix + spray and I'm sticking to it! Hey for 25 $ it's a steal it's so hard finding a good one under 30$ that works amazing and smells great and sprays evenly, I'm loving the original I would definitely recommend
Solymar C.
My absolute FAVORITE!!! You can use this to prep and prime and to make your loose powders stay longer and to make your highlighter more alive ! I live for this product I have combination skin and this is the only thing that makes me feel great, I love when you put it on it gives you that fresh feeling
Jess C.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite skin fix that I spray before and after my makeup. It takes away the powdery look after applying my setting powder. It also gives you a dewy glow after you spray it. I have the regular, rose and lavender limited edition that smell great. It's a must staple for my daily routine.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
holy grail. it really is one of the best facial sprays and I think the biggest reason is the spray nozzle. it sprays evenly on your face without leaving the little water droplets some other sprays leave. it really does help with making your makeup sink into your skin and prevents it from looking powdery
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Antoinette G.
Ventura , CA
This product is so amazing. Also perfect for all skin types in my opinion. It has a natural finish. Not matte or dewy. I wouldn't say that this helps with pores. I recommend this to everyone since it's so refreshing & you can spray it on any brush before applying shadows to get maximum pigmentation:)
Sandra C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this setting spray!!! It has been my go to for many years now. It has a subtle scent that isn't over bearing. I usually use this before putting my makeup on and once more after I finished. It's also nice to use throughout the day as a refresher.
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
Sooooo hydrating, works great on my dry skin I love to put this on after I wash my face and moisturize then apply my make up I also use it after I apply my foundation and setting powder, you can use this for almost anything I love to use this to wet my eye shadow brushes for that extra pigmented pop.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.