BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Heather W.
This is honestly the best setting spray for either powder or liquid foundation. For backup i had bought the urban decay from sephora and it sucks. My makeup doesnt last all day or night and it has a terrible smell. On the other hand with this Mac setting spray my makeup stays all day and all night. Can't live without this product! It is a great product to use before and after makeup application! A couple of spritz is all what you need to use! I love the smell a lot.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I don't use this to prime my face but after my makeup is applied to make my powder melt into my skin for a more natural look. I don't know that it gives me any skin benefits but I love it for what I use it for. Wish it was cheaper
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Lara V.
This is a very nice spray to make your sparkle shades in your shadow palette really pop and shine on your lids. It is a spray that sprits out a a clear liquid in which you could either spray your brush or prep your face with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an extreme sparkle on their eyelid this is the perfect product for you.
Avanti A.
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Carrie H.
I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Crystal N.
Lake Charles, LA
I willllll alllllwwwwaaaays have fix + on my vanity. I'm very very oily and o over powder my face to make my makeup survive the day. I use this product as a step before setting spray. After if completed my makeup I spray this to melt all the products into my skin for a natural looking powder free finish. This is NOT a setting spray, but it definitely serves its purpose in my collection
Ashley C.
I've never been more in love with a makeup product! I use this before and after and I can feel the difference when I use it and when I don't! My makeup lasts so much longer and never settles into my creases!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.