Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ

Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Britney Mae O.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY

I love this product. It does so much for one thing. You can make it set your makeup add pigment to wet brush for a higher shine on a kid color or a highlight. Definitely more on the pricey side but so worth your money
Jas G.
Jas G.

I love this!!!! Soooo great on ur skin. Very refreshing and helps makeup stay in place. I would buy it over and over again! Great mac product. I use it on my beauty sponge as well when i apply foundation and concealer
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA

It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Isha M.
Isha M.
Las Vegas, NV

This spray is amazing! You can use it as a primer or a setting spray. If you use it before highlighting your face, your highlight will be pippin! It's such a great hydration before putting your foundation on as well.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL

This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.

Prime fix is great to hydrate the skin before you apply your makeup. I also like to spray some on my eyeshadow brush when i want the color to be more pigmented. When i just want to wear powder i set it with fix plus.
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

I never do my makeup without this. Its perfect for taking away that powdery look or go ing you that amazing dewy skin look. Also great to give eyeshadow a boost. This is definitely a must have in my everyday routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.