Add a Photo

Photos (372)
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC

This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Hali H.
Hali H.

I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno

Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Miami Beach, FL

MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA

My holy grail. I don't know that it makes my makeup last longer, but it smells so good. I apply it before and after my makeup, and it makes it easier to apply and helps my makeup looking fresh. I've bought this multiple times.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.

this is great. sets your makeup all day, makeup lasts longer. easy to apply, easy to use. helps hide pores. i would recommend this product. it all protect against the sun. price is reasonable. i would tell everyone to try this
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA

Love this fix spray by Mac . I was in the store purchasing Mac makeup and was asked if I wanted to sample I love the way it gave my makeup a more natural look and decided to buy it . I am very satisfied. It's very lightweight.
Sanja C.
Sanja C.
Ulm

Best fix I ever had !
Totally worth the money. Makes your skin feel fresh, gives your skin a nice dewy finish and also keeps your Malk up lasting all day . I use it to set my Make up and to foil eyeshadows . Smells amazing ! 👌
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.