BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Devin B.
Devin B.
Perfect for filling pores and smoothing makeup. Could potentially cause breakouts for someone with acne prone skin. Other than that lovely product
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
One of my favorite makeup up products. I love this 2 in 1 makeup primer and makeup mist. It keeps my makeup stay in place for whole day.I love it.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA
Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX
I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Gilbert, AZ
Just tried for first time but never compared to any others yet I'm falling in love with product I'm finding makeup looks and stays so much better
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Westminster , CO
Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
I would absolutely love this to try. I have not yet found a setting spray that works. I have such great things about this one! Please let me try.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN
I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.