Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON

I bought this a couple weeks ago to use not only as a setting spray to keep me from looking matte or powdery but also to help me make some of my eyeshadows more intense. And I have been so happy with it so far, an amazing spray for multiple uses.
christina p.
christina p.
antibes

I'm just impressed by this stuff. I've got a oily skin and it fix my makeup for the day. I use it with the Prep & Prime powder and no shine no oily skin it's just perfect i love this product. And I use it too for some shadows and it's very useful
sabera r.
sabera r.

Love it love it! Amazing stuff! A must have! Wether you're spraying it before you're make up or after you're done with you're make up this stuff will make sure you're make up glows and you look luminous and as a dry skin girl that's my life goal!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Tallassee, AL

I have very oily skin and this works wonderful with it .I have been threw tons of primers but none like this one.It keeps your makeup smooth no smears all day long.Its perfect for every day use and also for special events.Would highly recommend.
Sandrine L.
Sandrine L.
Sherbrooke

Je l'adore pour mouiller mes pinceaux a maquillage pour rajouter plus de pigmentation ou moins de fall out à des ombres à paupières sintillante par exemple. Pour tenir le maquillage,c'est bon, mais pas aussi bon que le all nighter de urban decay
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Fontana, CA

I love macs fix plus it is so hydrating. I use this to set my makeup with and doesn't leave my face feeling cakey. I also love using this to foil shadows and make them pop. Also works great when spritzing on your brush before applying highlight.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Lancaster

This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Liz O.
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ

I'm not a huge setting spray person. I have used this before and it left my face feeling very wet and I didn't notice that much of a difference in the staying power. I am going to try this again because I keep hearing such great things about it.
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami

me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
Shirah L.
Shirah L.

Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.