BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love this stuff! If I wear a powder foundation fix+ keeps it from looking cakey. This stuff also helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. It's a little high on here but got it fairly fast. Mine was not in the best condition but still works the same. It is cheaper on nordstrom online and on Mac's website
Myra H.
Love it! I usually stock up when Mac has a sale to get a little discount. This spray is really nice for fixing your makeup and taking away any powdery look. Helps make your skin look like skin again. I also really like the scent! If you're looking for something to make your makeup budge - proof, this is probably not the spray for you, but if you just want to help your makeup look more fresh and seamless, this is your spray! I used other sprays after this one and found that I really love this nozzle more than others I've tried out so I discovered that I can reuse the bottle and put other sprays in it once the fix+ is gone.
Alex S.
CA
This has been a must have for me for so long, but I'm starting to think that it's really not worth the price. As someone with drier skin, I like how this made my makeup look less powdery and more seamlessly joined with my skin. But this doesn't help my makeup last longer, so I feel like I'm paying a lot for something that I still need to supplement with other products. I have found that the wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray is a complete dupe, and is much more affordable.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
Fix plus is a staple in my makeup collection when I run out of this and I do my makeup I feel as though my makeup is incomplete. It's worth the money it can be used for a ton of different things. To name a few I use it to make my highlighter or shimmer shadows pop and it gives it a foiled effect, I also use it to make my powders melt into my skin to give it a more natural effect. I have oily skin but after using some acne treatments my face can seem a bit drier in certain areas so I'll use the spray to add some moisture. I also use it to prep skin before foundation, and or to give my skin that dewy effect.
Kurstey C.
Orlando, FL
Let me start by saying this was the first setting spray that was out in the market for people to try. It definitely along with Urban decays setting spray revolutionized the setting spray world. This product is hydrating, refreshing and a great multi use product. It can be used a primer, a setting spray, or even to help texturizing your makeup. A spray of this on some Eyeshadow can give it the perfect dewy finish. It's very versatile but it's costly. It does last a very long time but honestly I think new setting sprays have blow it out the waters. But when it first came out 5 stars across the board!
Dalila I.
Raleigh, NC
I honestly have no negative things to say about this product. I've been using it daily for the past 5 months and I will always repurchase it.
I usually put it on before and after my make up, it refreshens the skin and everything melts in perfectly. I also use it on days when I don't put make up on, because I love how it feels on my skin. I also spray it on my brush and then go into a highlighter, I love the result of that.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
This is my Ride or Die! I have used fix plus for 7 years now. This product is so versatile and that is why I can't stop using it! You can use it to set your makeup, before makeup application, to wet your brush to make highlighter and eyeshadows more intense and mettalic, and you can mix in loose pigment for an illuminating mist.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  The scent is very refreshing too, cucumber and chamomile. I think everyone can use this product in their kit!
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my MUST HAVE products!! It is so versatile and everyone that enjoys makeup has to have this in their life. You can spray it on before makeup or after makeup. You can even use it on eyeshadow to make them more pigmented or make glittery eye shadows SUPER glittery! The smell is AMAZING. And the spray perfect. Go get some of this and you will fall in love!! It is very affordable and you can get a small bottle for $12.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love this spray!! I use it every time I wear makeup and it works wonders. It has a really nice smell to it which makes it really nice to spray. It's hydrating and goes on so nicely. I highly recommend this spray to anyone looking for something that works. It is pricey but it's completely worth it. I love how it feels on the skin and how it makes my makeup go on so smoothly. I spray this before my makeup as a second primer and it does It's job so perfectly. Plus, I am in love with the bottle. I will be purchasing this again soon because I just love it and what it does to my skin. 10/10! MAC Cosmetics MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.