Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Summer W.
Summer W.

Love this product! Does exactly what it's supposed to! Recently bought this and it is a game changer! If you use a powder foundation you need this is your life! It makes your skin look natural and not like a powdered donut!
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Yocelyn V.
Yocelyn V.

YES YES YES. Everything about Fix+ is amazing. It refreshes your face and hydrates it and makes your feel so nice, and it works for so many thing too! It primes, and if your makeup looks too cakey it dials it down. Amazing.
Dina D.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY

I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Stockton, CA

The MAC prime fit was my first primer I ever purchased as a teenager it has a natural shimmery look gives u the extra glow you need it smells good like coconut I like to spray lots of it just because I'm extra like that lol
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I LOVE this fix + spray. I never go with out it! It gives a clean fresh look and sets my makeup perfectly. It is definitely a must have if you want long lasting makeup. I will definitely buy this product once mine runs out!
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.