Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
Abbie T.
Abbie T.

This refreshing mist makes youre skin feel hydrated before applying foundation, it can be used as a primer or just to hydrate the skin and in my opinion is a must in my makeup essentials, I will be buying this product again!
Gracie K.
Gracie K.

I am obsessed with this spray!! I use it on my brushes for pigmentation on eyeshadows! It leaves my skin looking flawless with a matte finish. It works with both skin types and I would definitely suggest buying this product!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA

This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love this setting spray, I feel like it makes my makeup settle and not look like a hot mess. It is so perfect and fresh, it literally feels like you are separating water on you face without making it feel yucky and sticky!
best setting spray ever!!!!! ive been using this ever since i started wearing make up and i've tried other ones but none really set my face. this ones the best you can get for yourself. i would recommend this to everyone tbh
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Emmanuel E.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC

The best faces spray to set your makeup, I don't how this face spray do the job, but is amazing is so different form other face spray, this makes your makeup come together and it makes you highlight glowwwww like no other..!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV

This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.

I love this! I wasn't sure at first but I use it as my primer and my setting spray it is very lightweight and helps keep my makeup lasting all day it just takes a few sprays! And the price is NOT bad at all for this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.