BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
jasmine r.
Bronx , NY
I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
Ronza S.
Modesto
I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA
This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Jennifer L.
National City, CA
This completed my look and set my makeup the whole New Year's Eve. I love it!! Not too expensive for the amount of product you get
Thelma M.
I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Britney M.
Terrell, TX
I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Super affordable and sets makeup perfectly. Unlike having a setting spray that acts like just water in a bottle. This stuff works.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.