BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Soila F.
Soila F.
Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
Emily T.
Emily T.
For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.