Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Japji C.
Japji C.
Toronto

The most amazing setting spray, leaves your makeup looking fresh all day long and melts all your powdery products. Spray it on my brush to intensify shadows and highlight. Must have in every ones makeup bag!!
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Gladewater, TX

Have yet to find anything that compares to this! I use it about 1-2 times while doing my makeup and then spray my face before using a setting spray. It really makes everything just blend together beautifully.
M R.
M R.

Amazing product, totally worth worth every single penny. It gives you that perfect finish makeup look which helps your make up last a very long time ! Keeps everything in place. I would recommend this product
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL

Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac one🙄👎🏽
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Bowling Green, KY

This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH

Love this to keep my makeup looking refreshed throughout the day. This is also great for making eye shadows more metallic or making foundation more dewy. I don't think this effects longevity of my foundation.
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL

I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, va

I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM

I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
shivani b.
shivani b.

Great setting spray i think its the best one out there ,it does help with the longevity of my makeup . I have dry skin and i feel like like i never get that healthy glow this setting spray gives me that glow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.