Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL

This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Riverside , Ca

This is the most amazing setting spray. I love using it after I wash and moisturizer my face as well. It smells amazing and lasts forever!! My makeup lasts all day when I use it as well. I buy it over and over again!
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

I never do my makeup without this. Its perfect for taking away that powdery look or go ing you that amazing dewy skin look. Also great to give eyeshadow a boost. This is definitely a must have in my everyday routine.
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA

I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Chaima B.
Chaima B.

I can't live without Mac fix plus .. I use it to blend .. To moisturize , to fix my makeup .,, you can do soooo much with this products ,, you can also spray on the brush to apply shimmery colors and make them pop ..
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL

Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.