Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Coral S.
Coral S.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
May 26, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
June 15, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gray, LA
Absolutly favorite product. It doubles as a moisturizer and a primer and doesn't leave any sticky residue or lines but evens out the makeup for a longer quality.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Aug. 18, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Although it's not a makeup setting spray, it does make my makeup look more natural. It can also be used to spritz on your shadow brush to give them more pigment.
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
This makes your make up blend beautiful into your skin. If your make up is looking cakey put this on after your done and it makes it blend all together into one!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Great lightweight primer! Holds my makeup all day long. A little pricey but it is worth it. Mac is great quality. It's not thick like other primers which I like.
Erika M.
Erika M.
I use this product before and after I apply make up. It really helps lock in my foundation. it's nice to carry around on a hot day as well, to refresh your face.
jazmine n.
jazmine n.
Boston, MA
My first love. No other love like this. A needed item for any makeup look. Good for all skin types . Great to set the makeup in place and before applying makeup.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
Feb. 27, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray will always be my baby!! It's become a requirement for my everyday routine, even if I'm not wearing foundation on my face! Always a must-have for me!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.