Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Richmond, IN

I don't know if this stuff actually does anything, but I do spray this on my face after my makeup application. In my head, it helps my powder foundation to set it. I just like how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD

Ok, so probably an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand this stuff. It breaks me out SO badly. It does work to prime, but the next day my skin is a complete mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Raleigh, NC

Amazing. I always bounce back and forth between favorite setting sprays, and this one is another fave for me after finally trying it out. I tried the little travel size and I have got to get my hands on a big one now!
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA

At first I was hesitant on buying it, but once I did I fell in love ! I have dry skin so I use it before and after applying my foundation, makes my eye shadow pop and leaves my face hydrated. Holy grail product for me
Emmie S.
Emmie S.

This is a perfect spray for applying color to the lid especially glitter. Also great if your makeup looks a little too matte and you want a more hydrated and refreshed look. Helps to add some glow to an ordinary look.
Jas G.
Jas G.

I love this!!!! Soooo great on ur skin. Very refreshing and helps makeup stay in place. I would buy it over and over again! Great mac product. I use it on my beauty sponge as well when i apply foundation and concealer
Jacks S.
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID

This product is one of my must haves. It is great for summer. It sets in all your makeup. Leaves the face feeling refreshed. It actually smells really good. It also dries fairly fast, if all fails you can use a brush.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love Mac fix I love it's multi use on my makeup applications. I use it before I apply my foundation and after to set and sometimes i spray on my beauty blender to blend my cream contour and highlight, lovely product
Mili S.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ

Great setting spray! Not only does it keep my makeup i place, but I use it to intensify my eye shadows for lasting power. It feels refreshing and lightweight. Super easy to apply and sprays so great. I 100% recommend!
Britney Mae O.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY

I love this product. It does so much for one thing. You can make it set your makeup add pigment to wet brush for a higher shine on a kid color or a highlight. Definitely more on the pricey side but so worth your money
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.