Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
June 29, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA
I love these spry. I like using it to intensify eyeshades and highlighters. I have oily skin so I really don't use this to set my face. It makes me look way to dewy
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
Aug. 2, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great refreshing and setting product. It is also great for using as a eye shadow enhancer. It just makes eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. Smells great as well.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA
July 24, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.
I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
June 15, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Coral S.
Coral S.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
May 26, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.