Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Priyanka E.
Priyanka E.
Stockholm

Most versatile product ever! It's doesn't necessary makes the staying power longer, but it makes your skin just looking like SKIN, just a million time better version. It also works great for using with eyeshadows and whatnot!
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX

My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
alexandria c.
alexandria c.
Douglas, MA

This setting spray is one of my absolute favorites. During the day your makeup will not be cakey and the direction/pressure in which it comes out is perfect! This product is definitely worth the money and i would repurchase!!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This spray is a must if you're into makeup! It fixes an over powdered face, makes your skin look beautiful, and overall makes a look better. You can also use this for loose pigments! I would definitely recommend this product!
Annalis P.
Annalis P.

I absolutely love this I tried it ones before then I had to bye it .. ones I put this on and my makeup last all day long and it makes your skin feel fresh and you feel like you haven't even got makeup on it's amazing 😉 ❤️❤️❤️
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.