MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
May 6, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Aug. 4, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL
June 7, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Liana P.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
May 17, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA
Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm coast, FL
July 12, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH
This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.