BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erin j.
Love this product! I had heard everyone ranting and raving about this setting spray for years, but never saw the need to invest in a spray. After finally caving and venturing out to try, I went with MAC. I picked up the original scent which is amazing and smells so clean and neutral. The others all smelled great too. This spray goes on so nicely and creates the perfect dewy finish. It helps keep my makeup looking fresh and natural all day.
brianna c.
this is actually suuuper important in my makeup routine. Without this, it just wouldn't be complete. This is the one mac product I always go back to no matter what. It works just nicely and I spray it on right after I finish my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how it sprays and leaves drops of liquid on my face that I can't touch or my makeup will get messed up. I have to wait for it to dry out but other than that is amazing.
Melissa D.
wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
From This is a multifunctional beauty must have product. Make your eyeshadow pop by spraying this on the brush then apply your shadow. From the light mist to the soft smell fix plus is a must have. Once your makeup is done you spray this light weight finishing spray all over your face and your makeup just melts into place.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Ryondai R.
Remus
WOW!! This thing is really truly amazing!!
I was looking for a primer but didn't want to go for something too matte - I have oily skin but primers with silicons and pore-refining crap tends to make it even more oily, and I also don't like how they feel when I touch my face - like the leave a silicon residue on my hand when I touch my face or something... I am also trying to use primers from the same companies of my foundations, as I've heard that they normally work better this way, and as my absolute favourite is Mac's Pro Longwear, I went straight to Mac. So a Mac SA recommended this, and I bought it wondering whether it will actually work.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV
I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Jynx M.
I have been an avid user of this for 8 years now. I love it it's great for foiling shadows, priming, setting. Tip: I usually mist and walk into it rather than actually spray my face. And when spraying my brushes I spray and swirl my brush in the air so it doesn't get to wet. I never spray directly into the pot. Must have in your beauty bag.
Maris R.
I love the MAC Prep+Prime Fix! I sets my makeup and just seems to help last a little longer then with out it. Sometimes I even spray my brushes before applying the product on my face, it adds an extra boost. If you seem a little hesitant just go out and make the purchase. You wont know what you did without it.
Brooke G.
Pawhuska, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, can I say love one more time? YES!!!!! LOOOOOOVE! Primer might not seem like a big deal but trust me, IT IS. It not only preps your skin but it also fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores so your foundation doesn't look all weird. Trust me we all want airbrushed finish looks. 💖💋👄😍👱🏽‍♀️
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.