BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brenda E.
Great product!... it feels refreshing to the skin and it last all day during winter time. It is good for all skin types but I highly recommended for dry skin and the finish is very natural and light weight.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac Fix + is my favorite! I use it to enhance eyeshadow pigments and to refresh my makeup. It smells amazing and has caffeine to minimize pores and smooth and awaken your skin even when your not feeling so great
Angelique C.
Pomona, CA
I enjoy the most feel when I put it on it recreates my face.Its easy to apply you just twist and sports your face. It helps cover the pores in some ways. It gives you face a natural look. And helps it shimmer. I would  recommend it to others  because it helps you make up stay perfect all day
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Andrea D.
Edgewood
This stuff is amazing!! It's pricey but it last a long while. It is amazing to use to dampen your brushes to get more pigment out of your shimmer shadows and it makes your makeup melt into your face when you spray it on. If you have a little too much wetness go in with your beauty blender.
Gabi S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I can't live with my mac fix plus she it hydrates my skin and melts all makeup into for skin! I would recommend this for a dewy look and maybe for more on the dry side or skin type! I definitely recommend this, and I love the smell as well.
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.