BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brandi D.
39305
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a must have in my beauty kit. I use it to refresh my skin before foundation applications, I also use it to enhance the color pigmentation of my eye shadows, and after applying any loose or pressed powders to keep my makeup from looking chalky. This is one product that can be used for a variety of things.
Susana O.
Mission, TX
The BEST thing to ever exist. However, this is not a setting spray. If you need something to hold your stuff in place then this isn't the product for that. Fix plus is must have in my everyday makeup routine. I use it to get stronger pigmentation in my shimmer eye shadows or for the strongest glow from my highlight. I also use it to refresh my face when it's feeling dry throughout the day
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
I spent a lot of time figuring out if I wanted to purchase this product since it was so hyped up and I'm glad I did! I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation/skin starts to flake throughout the day, so I just spray a few times and go back to a flawless face which is amazing. Other sprays are just like water, but not this one!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
Kelley C.
Fix Plus is a makeup staple...it's a must have honestly. It has so many uses you can use it to help set your makeup, intensify shadows, or spray after you powder to help the products sink in your skin. It's a must. What more can I say Lol!
Michelle A.
['Milwaukee', ''], WI
I bought MAC prep+prime fix+ spray. This spray claims to keep the makeup intact for long hours, and I know I would be wearing makeup all day and night long in those few days so I went ahead with this purchase to see how is really is
Allie W.
Paducah
This product is perfect for setting your makeup! I use it whenever I want to get more pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, glitters, or pigments! Just give your brush one or two sprays with this product, dip it into your powder, and then apply! It makes eyeshadows last longer and show up on the eyes just as pigmented as in the pan!
Gloria C.
This is a absolute must have in my makeup routine. I've already purchased my second bottle and soon I'm going to need to purchase my third! It melts all you makeup to make it look like it's your very own skin! No need to worry about applying too much powder fix+ will fix it!
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL
I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.