BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting is essentially my spirit animal...without it my makeup is nothing. I absolutely love using this to wet eyeshadows and it help with fallout.
Yessikka R.
Yessikka R.
I Love it ! I have oily skin but still works wonders for me ! I keep going back to it , it sets so nice and it helps so your makeup doesn't look cakey!!
Jaida L.
Jaida L.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the holy grail I love this product it has set my face through a lot I sleep in makeup still looked the same and I love love love love the primer
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Review for: Skin Spray
This smells so good, it is honestly one of my favorite. It make your face comes together at the end of your makeup application. Can't go wrong with this
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Deena R.
Deena R.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.