BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
brianna u.
brianna u.
This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.
This is my very first MAC product and I am in love! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I use this stuff! I will most definitely re-purchase
Amber C.
Amber C.
the best setting spray ever. give so much hydration to the skin. spray it after you've completed your makeup. it's really good for dry skin.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Tia H.
Tia H.
hyattsville, MD
LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Chesapeake, VA
Gives the skin a very fresh and dewy look! I love to use this when I'm done with all my powders because it just melts everything so nicely!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA
I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Zyeita J.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.