BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Jennifer E.
I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Nancy L.
It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Kyra L.
Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Dani F.
This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL
I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.