Add a Photo

Photos (377)
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA

I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA

I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ

I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Kincardine, Ontario

I love this stuff. It's really light and it mists the face so face can absorb it. It set myna keys really well and helps create a smooth finish. I find you don't need a lot so it lasts a long time. A must have to go with your makeup.
brianna r.
brianna r.
san jose , ca

i love this it's so hydrating and the smell is great it's very easy to apply and you can use it for multiple things like it helps intense the pigment of you have loose pigments or if you just want a refresher it's good for on the go
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Kissimmee, FL

I bought MAC prep+prime fix+ spray. This spray claims to keep the makeup intact for long hours, and I know I would be wearing makeup all day and night long in those few days so I went ahead with this purchase to see how is really is
Ivette B.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn

Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Caress D.
Caress D.
Dearborn, MI

Love this stuff! Especially for my eyeshadows! It does not minimize the look of your pores or anything this is simply a mist that is sprayed to help makeup look refreshed but can also make eyeshadows more pigmented! Amazing product!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I use this product all the time. I absolutely love it. Smells amazing. Super easy to apply. It definitely helps hide pores. Super long lasting and you will only need to apply it once throughout your day. I would highly recommend it.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ

The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.