Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Magen
Magen

Love, love, love this product! It's a great value, and it lasts a really long time. A little goes s long way. It gives your makeup a gorgeous dewy finish! I highly recommend this product, and I will be buying this again!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL

The one thing that will turn me down from even a great setting spray is the smell because I'm highly sensitive to smells. This however, smells good and does the job. It keeps my makeup on all day during work and school!
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
sara h.
sara h.

I really like this product it had a really nice finish on my make up and it really does make a difference on how long my make up lasted I have slightly oily skin but was perfect for my type of skin would buy this again!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX

MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms

I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR

I use this everyday no matter what and I swear by it. I have oily skin yet this doesn't make my face look disgusting. Even in the hottest weather my makeup stays all day long and I would recommend this product to anyone
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR

I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR

. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Miami, Florida

This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.