Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Madelynn A.
Madelynn A.

I love it , definitely the best primer I have used, it is perfect for oily skin and it fills the pores so no pores are gonna be dirty , unfortunately it doesn't have any sun protection and I will definitely,
I still have some
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

Love this. Definitely worth the price & smoothed all the lines on my face. I'm not sure about sun protection, but it did last forever. It felt natural and I could hardly tell it was on. I would absolutely recommend to others.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.

You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, Wv

This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX

My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Norma r.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA

Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV

This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.