BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
I really love using this product...I use it at the beginning to prep my face, I use it to spray my eyeshadow brush for certain shadows and I use it at the very end to finish up my look. When I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes, it really makes my eyeshadow pop. And when I use it at the end, my makeup looks flawless.  I buy this product as often as I can so I always have a back-up.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Kim M.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years, it's been a staple in my collection. It's amazing. I use it for many things. I use it to set my make up, hydrate my skin, and to wet my brushes for glitter eyeshadow. It makes my face feel refreshed. I highly recommend.
keilan j.
yuma
I LOVE MAC !!!!!!! this is the best thing on earth all the makeup people on youtube had it and said its amazing so i had to buy it myself when an eyeshadow was not pigmented that much all i had to do was spray some on and my eyes were popennnnn i was like YASSSSS baby girl.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Jacqueline F.
When you live somewhere that's one hundred plus degrees in the summer you wouldn't even believe that this magic stays on wonderfully! I have combination skin and also sensitive and it doesn't cause me to break out even if I'm sweaty, it also lasts in the freezing cold! It's a little pricey to some but when a product works it's worth it
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.