Add a Photo

Ashley H.
Garland, TX
Sept. 3, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Definite must have! I use this one everyday to set my makeup. I use studio fox liquid and mineral powder underneath! This most sets my makeup and keeps it on all day
Fay A.
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
This is the best makeup setting spray that I've ever used it hydrates and sets your makeup on allll day. I feel like its the best for a long lasting hydrating makeup
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
West, Tx
July 13, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps break the products that leave my skin looking cakey. Leaves my skin looking dewy and not dry at all. Perfect to use to freshen up through out the day. Love it!
krista p.
krista p.
I love this product so much! And it doesn't make
Me Breakout and it really keeps my makeup on. Even when I don't wear makeup I still put it on my skin to refresh it!
Sahara C.
Sahara C.
I'm obsessed with this spray. Feels so refreshing. Not a "setting spray", like everyone assumes. It just "fixes" your makeup so it doesn't look "powdery" or "cakey".
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
This makes my fave feel so good and hydrated. I usually use another spray to set on top of this but I absolutely love how this makes my whole face feel. Go buy this!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This product is a must for every beauty. The aroma is delicious and it has a gentle spraying affect. It has a fine spray application that melds your makeup together.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA
July 24, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
June 29, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.