BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
Howell, NJ
ᕼOᒪY GᖇᗩIᒪ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT ᖴOᖇ ᗰE. ᗪOEᔕ ᑎOT ᕼEᒪᑭ ᗰᗩKEᑌᑭ ᒪᗩᔕT ᒪOᑎGEᖇ ᗷᑌT I ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᑌᔕE ᗩᖴTEᖇ I ᗪO ᗰY ᖴOᑌᑎᗪᗩTIOᑎ ᖇOᑌTIᑎE TO EᐯEᑎ OᑌT TᕼE ᔕKIᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ KEEᑭ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᒪOOKIᑎG ᑕᗩ KEY.
Carly
Carly
I love this product soooo much. I use a little before I put on my makeup and a little on my beauty blender while I'm putting on my make up and it stays all day.
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
Yes yes And More Yessssssss!!! This is like Magic Liquid! And smells amazing!!!! I use it to set my makeup most of the time and to make my foil shadows POPPPPP!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray will always be my baby!! It's become a requirement for my everyday routine, even if I'm not wearing foundation on my face! Always a must-have for me!
teresa d.
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff, I use it first on my makeup brush then when finished with foundation i spritz it on. My skin looks dewy and it sets my makeup for all day wear.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.