BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great setting spray and face primer. It sets makeup and lasts all day, it is also refreshing and does not make your skin shine, I purchased mine directly through MAC. It is affordable and lasts for quite some time. I started out with just the little sample bottle to make sure I would like it and that lasted me for several months. If you haven't tried it buy the sample size, you wont be disappointed.
Elexis B.
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Sumer F.
Sumer F.
Jacksonville
I love this product so much! Great for anytime of the year but especially for the summer time. It's super refreshing and it is very versatile. You can use this to wet your eyeshadow brush and make your eyeshadow even more pigmented. You can also wet your highlighting brush and make your highlight glow even more or you can just spray your face and put your highlight on after and it will have the same affect.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's hard for me to find a setting spray that will lock my makeup in place during the day. This setting spray is my go to everyday and on special occasions as well. Aside from the fact it sets your makeup in place, it can be used for other things like spraying on a beauty blender while applying foundation, spraying on a makeup brush to intensify the shadow, etc. Great product I would definitely recommend !!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL
Saw a lot of Youtube's swear by Macs Fix Plus so went to Mac and purchased. Wasn't sure how I felt about spraying what felt like water on my face after applying my makeup, but I love it. And will continue to repurchase. I use religiously. It keeps your skin from looking powdery. It sets everything beautifully. It adds moisture especially since my skin has been extremely dry despite the high humidity. Love!
Jada L.
Jada L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay I seriously use it for everything. It brings your makeup to life! I spray some on my beauty blender before applying my foundation, and for shimmery shadows, and my highlighter as well. It smells so good, and you can really tell the difference in makeup when you use it and when you don't. The price is outstanding for a product that I use every day. I absolutely recommend this setting spray to everyone!
Shonti T.
Shonti T.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Skin Spray
Since I have extremely oily skin I don't consider this a setting spray I use this to moisten up my beauty blender to further blend out my powder products so they don't look cakey and harshly applied. I also use its to adhere glitter and loose pigment to my eye looks instead of glue/primer. I love this product and its lasts forever! I've had mine for almost a year now and I just now passed the hallway mark!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.