Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This product is amazing. It feels so refreshing and smells fantastic. It's definitely not a setting spray like a lot of people seem to think. This spray "fixes" your makeup, by making your eye shadows or highlighters pop if you spray on a brush before applying. Spray before your makeup for a refreshing, hydrating base or spray after your makeup to bring all of the products together as one, especially if you've applied too much powder.
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH
This is my holy grail product. I use it for EVERYTHING. First off, it smells amazing. I first use this in my routine when I spray my bare face to help the makeup stay. Then I use it to blend out my highlight and contour. I continue to spray it over my face once I use a setting powder. Then I apply my highlight and spray it again. I like using it in layers. This makes my makeup last forever and bottles of this product last me forever!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I have used different types of first and none had satisfied my expectations about those products, a month ago I bumped with a friend and comentándole the situation recommended this product, I definitely personally recommend today it has been the only product that has exceeded my expectations. The makeup lasts a lot more than I thought, does not cause any allergies in my face and thanks to this my makeup looks without imperfections.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Fairfield, CA
June 19, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
FIx+ is my go to spray for both priming and setting my makeup! On days I don't want to wear too much face product, I spray this before I apply concealer and powder. When I am wearing a full face, I use Fix+ to set and finish my look! It not only keeps my makeup in place, but it also adds a nice natural glow! I also love the packaging. This spray bottle sprays perfect mists rather than soaking my face when I spray. That's important!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
March 31, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is literally perfect and a must for anyone's makeup kit. Not only is it a setting spray that can create a beautiful dewey glow that lasts for HOURS, it can be used alone for a glowing skin effect, as a primer, sprayed on eyeshadow for more intense pigment, or used to hold down glitter. It can do anything you want and it's a large bottle that lasts a long time so at only $22 it's pretty amazing and I would highly recommend it.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA
March 12, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It works well, my eyeshadow look intense,I noticed my face wasn't oily with this prep on, and my eyeshadows don't look well at the end of to day, look better if I apply spray to setting hair instead this setting, really and is safe. Anyways I would buy it again because a it's a good deal, because is 2 in one, prep and primer, and it cheap I bought the little bottle for 10.99 just to try, an later on I'll buy the big one for 22.99
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Jan. 16, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't know what I was doing before I started using this. I use this as a setting spray after I do my makeup, and while it doesn't make my makeup last longer, it makes my makeup look less powdery, giving my face a dewy finish. A tip though: especially with non-waterproof eyeliners, make sure you either use the Fix+ before doing your eye makeup, or cover your eyes while you spray your face, or else the eye makeup will get ruined!
Bree W.
Bree W.
This was my go to summer product. It was a hot and humid summer and I spent most of it running from class to work so there wasn't much time in between to touch up my makeup. Spraying fix plus was such a quick fix. I would just spray a little on my face after class and it would not only make my face feel refreshed, but it would also make my makeup look almost flawless. Definitely a staple in my summer and now everyday routine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA
This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Visalia, CA
Everyone knows that MAC's fix plus has multiple uses! But what i love most about this is it locks in my moisturizer. Even if im having a no makeup day fix+ is a must! I am dry like the dessert, &yes i drink over a liter of water a day ladies; im just super dry!.... i put my tarte maracuja oil on, my spf moisturizer, mario badescu rose water, let that dry &last but definitely not least my MAC FIX+ &IM OUT THE DOOR!! I LOVE IT
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.