Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ

I love this stuff!!!! I use this as a skin refresher prior to makeup application to hydrate my face. I also use this as a spray after makeup to melt the powders onto my face and make it look more skin like. I don't believe using this as a setting spray prolongs the wear of your makeup like the skindinavia setting spray does, but it sets all your powders and makes the face look flawless. I also use this to wet ny eye brushes when working with pigments. honestly, this is one stray I have repurchased many times before
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN

Definitely one of my favorite sprays! I wouldn't say it makes my makeup stay twice as long or anything (I use the urban decay setting spray for that) however Mac Fix+ is amazing for making powders not look like powders. I have extremely dry skin but love my powders. unfortunately powders can look very dry on my skin. this spray helps make everything look smooth and not dry! t also helps intensify the color of shadows if you spray the eyeshadow brush you're using! absolutely love doing this for shimmery eyeshadows.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI

Hands down one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've tried MANY in my career and this one leaves the skin feeling fresh, not greasy, not drying. It also has a very refreshing scent to it which has not irritated my skin. Super sensitive skin people - beware. I also like to spray some on my foundation brush before I blend my foundation on my face for a longer lasting look and dewiness. I have dry skin, so it leaves a really nice subtle sheen to my skin. I keep this in my kit and in my personal beauty stash!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA

OK I am probably one of the people that didn't buy into the hype. I tried because of the hype but I didn't feel that it really works any better than any other priming spray. I didn't feel that it moisturized my skin at all. Some people will use this after they take a shower just to help their face feel moisturized. I just didn't notice anything spectacular about it. I did notice that sometimes it could help fix up a little bit of make up mistakes but frankly a Q-tip with water on it could've done the same thing.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, GA

I love this product because it can be used for more than one thing. Setting, refreshing, and intensifying your makeup. I use this after my powder, and it basically melts the powder into my skin making my ski. look smooth and flawless. No more problems with the powdery look. I also like spray a little on my brushes before applying powdered products. This really helps intensify eyeahdows if your looking for an extra pop. And it makes your highlight shine SO incredibly bright. Fantastic product and worth the price.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I swear by this stuff! Bought a travel size to try it out and went through it rather quickly. I had a few days without it while the full size was shipped and man did I notice the difference in my eye looks! This stuff is just as great as people say in YouTube videos. I personally use it for eyeshadow application, I dampen my beauty blender with it and dab it overtop of my highlight to make it "sink in" to the skin (Nicole G. Tip) and also as a setting spray! Already half way through my first full size bottle!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pineville, KY

I love the versatility of this product. It's amazing for dry skin. It's great for prepping your skin before makeup and also as a finishing spray. If you have problems with your makeup looking too powdery or cakey, just spritzing this over your face will remove that. It's also great to spray on Eyeshadow brushes to make Eyeshadows more pigmented. Or to spray your brush before use with pigments and glitters to make them more metallic and long lasting. It's a must have in any makeup lover or makeup artists kit.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

What I consider the OG finishing spray, Mac's Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit. The glycerine in the product really does a great job removing any powderiness if you've gone overboard and it's my go-to when applying a foiled eyeshadow (just get the brush a bit damp after adding the shadow/pigment and watch the transformation!) I find that it doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer, and it certainly doesn't control oil, but if you want your highlight to be seen from space, this is your product!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ

Although I really like this product, I don't necessarily find that it's worth the money. It actually is not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray actually. I feel as though It can be replaced with a few other products that quite honestly in my opinion do just as well of a job. One of those is the elf Makeup Mist & Set and it's a fraction of the price. If you want a setting spray that is going to literally set your face and increase the longevity of your makeup I would try the Makeup Forever Mist & Fix.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

I know this isn't an actual setting spray, it's actually a refreshing spray but it helps melt makeup together!

Great setting spray & additive to makeup. I use this to refresh my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when it dries out and fix+ brings it right back to life. Great for setting your brush to tap on some glitter or metallic pigment! Also great to mist your highlighter brush then dip into your highlight powder, gives a super bright highlight! And of course a great setting spray that keeps makeup in place!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.