BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kara D.
Ultimate favorite setting spray and pruning spray ever! I feel like I will never use another setting spray again. This even works to wet the beauty blender to blend in products, or to get more out of your shimmer shadows. I’m completely in love with this product!!!
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
I love this as a primer or setting spray. I usually spray my face first if I’m feeling really dry and then apply my regular primer. I’ll set my make up with this and it literally DOESNT move for the night. It is also great for applying eyeshadow pigments.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Excellent product. As is the standard with Mac, it's formulated well, not extraordinarily costly, and does it's job well. Most of the magic is the humectant ingredients, which you can dupe these days, but that doesn't lessen the fact that this old standby is a classic for a reason!
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
omg this product is one of the best multipurpose products in my collection!! use this to prep my face, to make it look less powdery after applying setting powder, bronzer, blush and highlight and spray on shadows to really show their pigmentation! LOVE
Crystal V.
Mac fix plus is an old staple in my Makeup kit, I️ usually alwaysss have one in hand. It’s great to spray on your bare face before foundation and it’s amazing after all your makeup is done to give a dewy finish and help melt the powders into your skin!
Erica C.
I just jumped on this band wagon and boy was i missing out. 🙈 love how this hydrates my skin i can prep my skin before make up w it. And set it afterwards and it takes away that powdery look and just melts everything together. And if you want popping hi light spray your brush and bam blinding!!!!
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
This Mac fix+  Is the holy grill in my make up collection. The spray not only made my skin feel refreshed but this spray also sets everything down and makes  your make up looks flawless and seamless.  I have gone  through about two of these and I’m already low on my second one and I will definitely be repurchasing!  This spray is basically a do it all it also works as a setting spray and I guarantee that your make up or stay on all day and that prevents it from sliding for us girls to have a bit of a oily face.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC Prep & Prime oh my gosh where do I start let me first say this I absolutely love this spray it's the best I wish I could give it 10 stars but there's only five here so five it is this is great for oily skin combination skin dry skin if you want the best in priming and literally getting your skin ready for all of the different products you're going to be putting on your face then you need to run out and purchase this item it's hands-down the best I recommend it to each and every person that do their makeup
Gissell C.
It makes my foundation super dewy after applying foundation. It keeps me looking almost hydrated and not too dry. The only issue would be the nozzle. It sprays a little too much but that just might be my bottle not sure if any other bottle does this.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
If you want to blend in all your powders and foundation to make it look less cakey on your face or if you want your shimmer eyeshadows to pop, this product is for you! This is a great product because you can do much with it and it lasts a really long time.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.