Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA

Well, for starters this isn't a setting spray but I couldn't imagine my makeup kit without it. It smells amazing and is so refreshing. After applying my foundation with my beauty blender, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out my under eye concealer. I spray it on my brushes to give more life to my eyeshadows giving them a foiled look. & I spray all over my face to get rid of any cakey-ness, fix+ basically melts your makeup onto your face giving it a flawless appearance.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL

Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Tiasia C.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've always seen this product on YouTubers and it made that skin look flawless and I wanted to try it out so I said hey how about you go and buy it to see if you like it and that's exactly what I did I bought it and when I tried it and it lasted for 24 hours I loved it I fell in love is a great setting spray I would recommend it to everyone who loves makeup and loves the finish of the mattifying setting spray there's nothing else to it's amazing fantastic props to the Creator
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

This is my holy grail makeup priming/setting mist. I use it before applying my foundation, after I put all my powder products on to help blend them all together, as well as throughout the day if I'm feeling crazy. When I run low on this product I feel the need to rush on over to my MAC counter and buy another. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this just makes my face extremely happy every time I use it. It can also be used to make shimmer eyeshadows more pigmented and metallic.
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV

This is magic in a bottle for me! My holy grail! It can be used in so many ways..you can sprits some on before your moisturizer to really lock in the moisture, you can also use it to intensify your eyeshadow colors and my fav way to use it is after your makeup is done spray it on and it takes away the caky powder look..it blends and fixes your makeup so nice! I love it and can't go without it! Definitely recommend it! They also sell it in a travel size which is great also 👌
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

I am just like everybody else when it comes to Fix+. I have to have this product with me at all times!! I occasionally use it for eyeshadows but I adore it as a finishing spray for my last step in my makeup routine. It really does help soften up my whole complexion by getting rid of that 'powdery' look and cake face. I also like to use it during mid day to refreshed my face. It somehow magically blurs everything together and makes my makeup look seamless. Love love love!!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO

This is my go to setting spray. No matter how many layers of liquid and powder I apply to my face, a few spritz of this magic and I look flawless. The fragrance is really nice, not chemically at all like most setting sprays, and my face doesn't feel sticky or stiff after I spray it down (even if I go a little overboard) which can be an issue with other setting sprays as well. Its a little pricey but I def recommend if you are a makeup junkie or if you wear A LOT of makeup.
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA

My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Winder, GA

This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle

This has been my go to setting spray for the past 10 years. I always go back to this stuff. It takes away the powdery look and leaves your face with a natural glow. I tried to replace this with the MUFE setting spray last year and I found that to make my skin look oily and my make up didn't seem to last as long. The MAC fix plus is always reliable. I have been waiting to try their coconut fix plus and rose water fix plus but every time I go to the store it's sold out!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.