Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Adrienne T.
Adrienne T.
Gretna, FL

've never used anything like this before, but since I've become more aware of the great products out there I'm looking to get some new products from MAC that will leave my made-up face looking like I just stepped off of Kristofer Buckle's make-up chair (Btw, he is a celebrity make-up artist)! Does this work like a toner? Would I apply this before or after my makeup? I've read that the finish is natural looking and "dewey", but does this mean that my makeup will look polished and smooth? Thanks!
Laura T.
Laura T.

Excellent setting spray. I use a different primer, but I've sampled so many different setting sprays. This is my favorite so far, I've already purchased a second one. The nozzle is great and sprays in a nice fine mist. The product has a soft scent, a nice scent. This melts my makeup into my face and holds it in place all day without that sticky feeling other sprays I've tried have. It's hard to explain what this product does for my makeup, but my routine doesn't look complete until I use this
Felix F.
Felix F.
Thornton, CO

My main use for this is spraying it on my brush before using using any eyeshadow that has a lot of fallout, like some of UD's gilttery ones like Chopper and some of Colourpop's like I Heart This, which tend to drop glitter all over my cheeks. Spraying my brush before hand completely eliminates that. It doesn't affect the color of it, also gives it a more foiled look, which I like most of the time. I would purchase again, however for what I use it for, there are other alternatives out there.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

This product is a MUST in my beauty arsenal. It's a fantastic multi-use product. I use it for everything from priming the skin, to a finishing spray. My favorite use? I use this on a make up brush when I use a powder eyeshadow and I want more opacity or more of a foiled or glitter intensity. It sticks like crazy and applies beautifully. Anyone who doesn't have this needs it. I also love the pump. It doesn't spray large chunks on to your skin. It applies in a fine mist that applies evenly.
Gia G.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ

If I could drown myself in fix +, I would. Fix + is seriously a must in EVERYONES makeup kit(honestly in everyones skin care routine in my opinion) this product is a great primer and setting spray, and helps blend liquid makeup into the face seamlessly. I love using fix + on my brushes to really boost my eyeshadows and highlighters pigment to its full potential. I love to use this as a face mist just for refreshing too, it's hydrating and soothing. It deserves all the hype it gets 100%
C A.
C A.

I really enjoyed this product. I have sensitive combination skin and I did not find that this broke me out. I think it is a good product to have in your beauty collection. I think this product is really good for improving the quality and the stay power of your makeup. However when I'm looking something to really lock my makeup in I still find myself grabbing the Urban Decay All Nighter before the Fix+. Bottom Line: I would recommend it to a friend however it is not a Holy Grail for me.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Mara A.
Mara A.
Fremont, CA

I really love this spray for multiple purposes. It's not really a setting spray but it's great for making sure your powders blend into your face. If I use too much all over my face I tend to get a bit oily during the day so I only spray a little when I'm done with my makeup. If I'm putting on foundation with a brush I like to spray the brush with it so that my foundation blends really well. I've been using this for about 5 years now and I will continue to use this over and over again.
Kit H.
Kit H.

Fix+ is an essential for any makeup lover/artist. It has so many different uses. You can apply it on the skin before foundation to make application easier, you can spray after makeup to almost melt the makeup into the skin and create a more skin like dewy finish, or you can use it to spray on your brushes to make products such as eyeshadows more pigmented. I go through this stuff all the time. They also sell a travel size if you just want to give it a try. I highly recommend this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.