Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
czarlene k.
czarlene k.

I can't leave the house without using this product. It hydrates your face and adds a glow to your highlight or any shimmery product. It is not a setting spray, it is not meant to to set ur make up, but only hydrate your skin and brighten/uplift your face. it also has a rose scent. it's not very strong, but subtle. if you have very oily skin, i would not recommend it because it will make your face look more dewy on places you have highlighted. People who have a combo and dry will absolutely love it.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Somerville, NJ

Wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to use this for when I first bought but I figured why not right? If you don't mind the $22 price tag this product really is amazing. A little goes a long way and the bottle is pretty big so you do get your money's worth from it. I use it mainly for shadows, one spray on the brush and it really helps to pickup the colors and make your shadow bold. I also will spray it on my face or beauty blender before I put on my foundation and it gives it a flawless finish.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA

This is the second setting spray I've ever purchased and it was worth it! It sets my makeup perfectly and it lasts for hours on end. The only con I could think of, since it's a personal preference, is that I love to use a lot to more so than recommended because I just love the light mist and smell! For the price tag I believe it is worth it and a fair price compared to its effects. As a student I don't have time nor money to constantly retouch my makeup; therefor, this product is worth the money.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA

5++++++ stars! Why did I sleep on this product for so long? My biggest regret in life so far. OK, dramatic but seriously, it is amazing. Takes down the powdery look after I've applied foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight. That's a lot of powder to combat and it does it beautifully. Gives a natural satin look to my skin. I drench myself so my only drawback I can think of is the product is going pretty fast. Already bought a back up though, and will 100% buy another after that.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Wilmington, De

Loooove This! Makes my skin so hydrated when applying before makeup and makes my foundation apply so much more flawless and smoothly. I also spray after I set my face with powder so that my skin isn't so powder like looking and more natural finish. I also always use this if applying any pigments to my eyes. Also great if you spray your brush with this and apply highlighter on. It makes the products 10 times more pigmented! Only wish this would make my makeup last longer but it doesn't. Oh well.

Adrienne T.
Adrienne T.
Gretna, FL

've never used anything like this before, but since I've become more aware of the great products out there I'm looking to get some new products from MAC that will leave my made-up face looking like I just stepped off of Kristofer Buckle's make-up chair (Btw, he is a celebrity make-up artist)! Does this work like a toner? Would I apply this before or after my makeup? I've read that the finish is natural looking and "dewey", but does this mean that my makeup will look polished and smooth? Thanks!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

I received this as a gift and I love it! There is nothing negative I can think of to say for this product, my review is only positive. I love how light this product is, it makes it feel fresh, especially with the nice scent. I find that it will probably last a long time because you don't need to use a lot for it to work. It definitely helps my make-ups stay on throughout the day and it gives a natural look. It definitely helps to prime my skin and I really like the natural finish it gives. :)
Felix F.
Felix F.
Thornton, CO

My main use for this is spraying it on my brush before using using any eyeshadow that has a lot of fallout, like some of UD's gilttery ones like Chopper and some of Colourpop's like I Heart This, which tend to drop glitter all over my cheeks. Spraying my brush before hand completely eliminates that. It doesn't affect the color of it, also gives it a more foiled look, which I like most of the time. I would purchase again, however for what I use it for, there are other alternatives out there.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

This product is a MUST in my beauty arsenal. It's a fantastic multi-use product. I use it for everything from priming the skin, to a finishing spray. My favorite use? I use this on a make up brush when I use a powder eyeshadow and I want more opacity or more of a foiled or glitter intensity. It sticks like crazy and applies beautifully. Anyone who doesn't have this needs it. I also love the pump. It doesn't spray large chunks on to your skin. It applies in a fine mist that applies evenly.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.