MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I have used different types of first and none had satisfied my expectations about those products, a month ago I bumped with a friend and comentándole the situation recommended this product, I definitely personally recommend today it has been the only product that has exceeded my expectations. The makeup lasts a lot more than I thought, does not cause any allergies in my face and thanks to this my makeup looks without imperfections.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Fairfield, CA
June 19, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
FIx+ is my go to spray for both priming and setting my makeup! On days I don't want to wear too much face product, I spray this before I apply concealer and powder. When I am wearing a full face, I use Fix+ to set and finish my look! It not only keeps my makeup in place, but it also adds a nice natural glow! I also love the packaging. This spray bottle sprays perfect mists rather than soaking my face when I spray. That's important!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
March 31, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is literally perfect and a must for anyone's makeup kit. Not only is it a setting spray that can create a beautiful dewey glow that lasts for HOURS, it can be used alone for a glowing skin effect, as a primer, sprayed on eyeshadow for more intense pigment, or used to hold down glitter. It can do anything you want and it's a large bottle that lasts a long time so at only $22 it's pretty amazing and I would highly recommend it.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA
March 12, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It works well, my eyeshadow look intense,I noticed my face wasn't oily with this prep on, and my eyeshadows don't look well at the end of to day, look better if I apply spray to setting hair instead this setting, really and is safe. Anyways I would buy it again because a it's a good deal, because is 2 in one, prep and primer, and it cheap I bought the little bottle for 10.99 just to try, an later on I'll buy the big one for 22.99
Bree W.
Bree W.
This was my go to summer product. It was a hot and humid summer and I spent most of it running from class to work so there wasn't much time in between to touch up my makeup. Spraying fix plus was such a quick fix. I would just spray a little on my face after class and it would not only make my face feel refreshed, but it would also make my makeup look almost flawless. Definitely a staple in my summer and now everyday routine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA
This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Visalia, CA
Everyone knows that MAC's fix plus has multiple uses! But what i love most about this is it locks in my moisturizer. Even if im having a no makeup day fix+ is a must! I am dry like the dessert, &yes i drink over a liter of water a day ladies; im just super dry!.... i put my tarte maracuja oil on, my spf moisturizer, mario badescu rose water, let that dry &last but definitely not least my MAC FIX+ &IM OUT THE DOOR!! I LOVE IT
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Hookstown, PA
Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
Aug. 23, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.