BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This setting spray is a game-changer. It is so refreshing to set my face with and it helps intensify the sheen with metallic eyeshadows/highlighters. The packaging is also amazing and designed wonderfully, in both functionality and in how much it sprays out. I also used this to mist my face to lock it in, and it kept me matte. I got this from Ulta for half off during a sale ($13 or so) & I have absolutely no regrets because for that price, it is a steal.
Sharonda T.
I had to think about if this product had worked for me or not and I really do not know. My first time ever using this product was 8 months ago when I was in Ft Lauderdale. It seems to have locked in my makeup on the 2 days that I actually got to enjoy the weather but I am not sure. Flashing back to the photo I took, my makeup did look flawless so thanks... I think;-)
Bethany B.
I’m very oily and prefer a matte finish. I use this to spray on my eye shadow brush to intensify colors but that’s it. However, my dry skin
clients LOVE this setting spray. Especially since it’s come out with the
beautiful new scents. The rose one is my favorite
Kristina M.
The holy grail of makeup. Use it before your makeup as a light moisturizer and primer, use after as a setting pray. You can spray it on your brushes to apply glittery/shimmering products like eyeshadow and highlight and it makes the powder more creamy for more of a pop. Use on curly hair to refresh curl shape and helps with frizziness.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
The smell of this spray is super amazing. It is great to prep the face and it also great to set the makeup. I specially use this product to wet my brush when using very glittery eyeshadows or eyeshadows that preform better wet. It is very easy to spray the product onto the brush, where I sometimes feel like its not as easy to get even distribution all over your face.
Isabella C.
Cicero
Definitely recommend this. It primes really well. I have dry skin and it hydrates my skin. And if you use it on a brush to brighten your highlight or eyeshadow it works wonders. I have bought this twice and I’ve been really amazed by this product and how it works
Adriana H.
Fort Worth, TX
I have only been using this for about a week and I can see why it’s a makeup staple in everyone’s collection. It has a refreshing smell and it makes my makeup last longer. I also use it to make my eyeshadow and my highlighter brighter. I have been using it before and after my makeup. I love it so much I bought another one as a backup!
Giselle C.
Raleigh
Must have makeup product for me because of its versatility. I use it on my face before and after I put on makeup. I have dry skin and I spray my brushes before applying face makeup to keep my skin looking hydrated. Of course it makes shadows and highlighters pop, too. Will always repurchase! I love how they have scented ones now, too.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
If you are looking for a classic setting spray that is going to help the makeup melt into your skin and prolong its wear time, this is it. It never fails and doesn't add any sort of extra finish (matte or dewy) to your makeup. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a primer that is going to get the job done consistently.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
Okay every makeup lover has tried this!! I love it!! My T zone tends to get a little oily from here & there but this controls it!! I use this product for various things such as a primer, i used it on my beauty blender before i bake, i use it as a setting spray, as glitter glue & it all works great!! Everyone needs to purchase this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.