Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Willis, Tx

This is the most amazing thing that could ever have been invented!!! this product has multiple purposes. but what I use it for the most is setting my makeup, spraying this all over my face tremendously helps to keep my makeup from looking clumpy and dry, this is very hydrating. also it's amazing for intensity of your eyeshadow colors or anything that is kind of dull. my favorite product ever I go through this stuff like crazy. definitely get your hands on this.
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this spray! I have really dry skin. So every time I bake/cook my under eye, it looks dry or patchy. So after setting my face with powder, I like to spray a bit of fix plus to give me a dewy look. It doesn't help keep my makeup on all day so I spray it on just the areas I feel that is dry. I think its worth the money. Will definitely repurchase over and over again. Oh, and if you're curious, Mario Dedivanovic, uses this spray also on Kim Kardashian West.
Sade H.
Sade H.

I can NOT say enough great things about this!!! It smells amazing! I spray my beauty blender before I apply my foundation to help it apply better. Then once I'm all done and I have that powdery look I give it a good spritz and the makeup just melts together and looks amazing!!! It is also fabulous for metallic eyeshadows! If you want it to pop a bit more just damp your brush a little then go to town!! This spray works wonders!! It's a staple in my collection!!
Shannel G.
Shannel G.

I love in like this with out this wonderful primer your makeup would just be ok but as soon as you spray some of this on your face once your face is done it will look more alive and beautiful and just glowing and silky and smooth and a little doing I love it you can get this product at Mac for about $15 you get a good amount of product in there it should last you about a good month last me about 2 months because all you need to do is spread up down and across
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
San Antonio, Tx

For anyone looking for hydration in their makeup routine i totally recommend this! It is only $20 but so worth it! I have dry skin and have tried a lot of different prep and setting sprays and this is by far the best for the price. You can always use it for eye shadow as well, specially sparkly shadows that you want a brighter finish, just spray some on the brush, pick up some product and pack on your lid! Very versatile and the scent is light and nice.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT

This stuff is for real HOLY GRAIL. Its perfect for before makeup to freshen up and liven your skin and its perfect right after makeup to make sure you aren't DUSTY. and its great to help makeup stick and seal ... AND you can even use it throughout the day to give yourself a refresh. This is just how it can be used for you skin. I've also seen people spray their brushes to dampen them to do even more effects with powders and shadows. its endless really!
Janin A.
Janin A.
Downey, CA

I had heard lots of this product. I bought it because my skin would get too dry during winter time. I am usually dry to normal. I have tried it with my foundations and I notice that it makes some dewy. So if you love a dewy finish it is perfect. During the hot season I think I will not use it as much because I don't want my face to look so shiny. I use a flat brush from sigma and just blend my foundation once I spray the fix plus directly to the brush.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI

Now this is not a setting spray, some ppl get this confused this is to be used as a primer which does an amazing job priming the face before putting make up on, and sometimes if you have an eyeshadow that isn't showing up so good you can spray your brush with this and then use it to put your eye shadow on and it makes the pigment pop!! It also enhances highlight too, spray a little on your cheeks after applying highlight and you will be shinning!!!
Yannibel P.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY

I love this product their is nothing out their that can replacr it. it is so worth the money. i cant live a day with out this product it is a must in my makeup collection it works for everyone my makeup last so long with this product. i have repurchased it so many time. this is one of fav thing in my makeup collection. it is a great product go ahead and buy it you wont regret it it is a staple in my morning and night skin care routine it just great
April Y.
April Y.

LOVE THIS!!!! This is worth the money. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and after applying foundation, concealer, and baking my face. It helps to soften up the look so it wouldn't look so cakey. The smell is great and one bottle can last me 5-6 months. Other than that, I don't think this is can be use as a setting spray, so that wouldn't work If you're thinking about that. I do use the UD all-nighter spray with this and so far I'm loving it.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.