Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (382)
Samar K.
Samar K.

This is everything. From prepping the skin to actually making it stay. It's such a multi usage product. It brings out the color and shimmer using shimmery shades if I spray a bit on the shadow. Just love this. Staple product. Must have
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR

OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Leïla  B.
Leïla B.

I love this !!! However, I don't think it makes my makeup last longer, but it helps my face look less powdery and the colors stand out more. I initially thought it was just fancy water, but now I can confirm that I will be repurchasing.
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

This is great sometimes when i don't feel like my moisturizer is not giving me all the hydration i need i use this on top and it makes my skin feel refreshed. I also use it to set my makeup when I'm done its a must have in my opinion!!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa , Az

Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL

Mac Prep + Prime Fix + is the one of the best products I've use it helps keep my makeup on all day. It's very easy to use which is great! and it sets my face perfectly. I would definitely recommend it to other beauty lovers out there!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL

I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI

My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Chino, CA

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.