Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
March 7, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
April 17, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Madison, TN
I like this finishing spray to get rid of that cakey powdery look but it doesn't really set the face. I'm giving it 5 stars because you can use it for so many things!
Emily B.
Emily B.
June 22, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Aug. 2, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have used this spray for year I just about soak my face in it after applying my make up it's great at getting rid of the powder and making you makeup look like skin
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
June 26, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product helps keep my skin nice and cool and refreshed in the summer time. I have oily skin and it leaves a pretty dewy look on my skin without looking too oily.
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC
July 21, 2016, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff!!! I got my firs travel bottle and it lasted me a few months and I re purchased asap. I really like how fine the mist is and how it removes cakieness.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.