BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Adalicia D.
One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Diana P.
the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Jennifer E.
I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Nancy L.
It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.