MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 5,184 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Once you get this spray, you'll keep finding new ways to use it and wonder how you lived without it! Trust me. Also, the bottle lasts forever. Sooooo worth the money!
I have trouble around my nose, my foundation never seems to want to stay around my nose no matter what I do - until I changed to mac prep and prime. Now, I have no issues with my makeup sliding.
I honestly believe that any skin type can use this product however it can be a bit heavy for a setting spray but the moment you spray this on your face you know that your making is not budging.
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos