Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn

This product is a must have for me! It pairs so perfectly with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid and allows it to stay in place all day. The smell of the spray is also a plus for me, very similar to their Mac fragrances. Love it!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX

MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC

The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca

I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX

This covers my pores good! Some days it feels a little too heavy for me but it does the job. A tiny amount goes very far making the bottle last forever. It makes foundation blend very smoothly and gives a flawless look
gizell m.
gizell m.
laredo, Tx

I really love this its a very known setting spray because it really is good it makes your makeup stay in place pretty well just spray it on your face after youve done your makeup this stuff is great its worth the price
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Sandown, NH

Love love love this spray, you can use this spray to set your make up and it also gives you a nice light dewy look. This is also good for hot summer days, very refreshing, you still need to use sunblock for protection.
Martha Q.
Martha Q.

This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Estefanรญa E.
Estefanรญa E.

Really love it. It makes my makeup look so good and luminous. It's one of the best and blends my makeup so fine. Its so easy to use and it helps with pores. ๐Ÿ˜ always have it in my ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ.... Im in love with that Stuff
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.