BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
C C.
Orlando, FL
5 estrellas para el glorioso prime, se siente muy ligero en la piel y es excelente para uso previo a la aplicación de maquillaje, no es un prime que sella los poros visibles para ayudar a la base, pero es una máscara perfecta entre tu piel y los componentes de los productos para la cara, como dije antes se siente bastante fresco y ligero, casi imperceptible así que si complementa con una buena base y correctores encontrarás un resultado bastante agradable
Heather P.
Madison , CT
I finally gave in and purchased this and I am so happy I did! I was hesitant to spend the money when I have drugstore setting sprays (wet n' wild & elf) that gets the job done but I gave in to my desire to try it out and now wish I had done it sooner! It is a staple in the beauty community for a reason. It works fabulous as a setting spray of course but also great for so many other things, I love to use it as a refresher, after doing my skincare routine, before applying my makeup, on my brushes to intensify shimmer shadows etc.  It smells so good and is packed with great ingredients, it will forever be a must in my routine from now on, as well as my favorite drugstore sprays.
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
I was first introduced to this by one of my favorite beauty youtuber who claimed this was her holy grail spray to use both before and after makeup. I bought it to try to see if the spray will help my foundation apply better to my face and to stop the formation of dry patches. The spray is clear but it is quite sticky when you spray it on your face, and my face tends to get really shiny when I spray it on top of my makeup, which was really disappointing. But, when I sprayed it on my foundation brush before putting on my foundation, it really did help my foundation adhere better to my skin, and gave my foundation a more natural look. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely love this spray. I get oily and I still swear by it. It's so insanely versatile. You can spray it directly onto your brush to make your highlight pop even more, you can spray it all over your face before foundation to add a bit of moisture and get a subtle glow, you can spray it all over your face after completing your makeup to take away any powdery texture and make it look more skin like, also spray a bit more to get a nice glow. You can even use this for shadows to make them apply more foiled or pigmented.
Once you get this spray, you'll keep finding new ways to use it and wonder how you lived without it! Trust me. Also, the bottle lasts forever. Sooooo worth the money!
Amie S.
China Grove, NC
This is one of my Holy Grail products. I use this product for more than just setting my makeup. That is what makes this so amazing and worth the money. Depending on the look I am going for that day, I use this before applying my makeup to prime my face and after to set my makeup. When using as a setting spray it keeps my makeup in place during the day and keeps my face hydrated. I also apply this to my brushes prior to using certain eyeshadows and highlighters. It helps bring amazing pigmentation and makes the application smooth. If you are debating on purchasing this product, Don't!!! This is something everyone should have on hand at all times. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashley V.
This is my HG post make up application spray! I CANNOT live w/o this whether I have a full face of glam make up on or if I’m going for a more subtle natural look. This finishing spray pulls the whole look together all the time every time! I have been using this spray for the past 6 or so years and have never been w/o! I always use this after I finish applying my make up & then use a different spray to set the look after. I also use it for shimmery eyeshadows/highlight. I like to grab the shadow/highlighter with my brush first & then I’ll spray my brush with this. I cannot say enough good things about this product! Love love LOVE! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Alexis G.
Absolutely amazing for prepping the skin before makeup. I let it soak in for a few minutes before even adding primer to my face. I'm in love with the scent, wish there was a perfume version of it! This has been a beauty favorite of mine for years, ever since I started doing my own makeup and will remain a beauty favorite. The original scent is the one that I prefer. It is on the more pricy sides compared to what's out there, but this will never ever fail you. It's also great for setting the face after makeup, softening up a heavy application of powder, wetting eyeshadows, highlighters, etc... a very versatile and iconic product, would give it 6 stars if I could.
Lauren J.
I've been debating about trying this product for a while. I was using the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray, prior. My coworker told me about how she really liked this one. So, I tried it and I do like it a lot. I've been using the travel size, which has lasted me about 2 months..maybe a little bit longer. I eventually plan on upgrading to the full size.
Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
If this is not the holy grail of primer/setting sprays, I would like to see one that is better than this one.  I have oily and acne-prone skin so I always want a primer and setting spray that will actually make my makeup stay on.

I have trouble around my nose, my foundation never seems to want to stay around my nose no matter what I do - until I changed to mac prep and prime.  Now, I have no issues with my makeup sliding.

I honestly believe that any skin type can use this product however it can be a bit heavy for a setting spray but the moment you spray this on your face you know that your making is not budging.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.