BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
Thanks to this product no more cakey face. My face looks flawless and makes my make up last longer. The smell is really good and the price is good.
Shell P.
Shell P.
Haltom City, TX
Usage: Before foundation, after powder and finally at finish. Works great also to make eyeshadows more pigmented. Smells great and very refreshing.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Gainesville, GA
Mac always has grwat quality products. They can be pricey but if you have the money, might as well spend on products that will be worth your while!
jerilynn D.
jerilynn D.
Definitely worth every penny. Sometimes when you put on Powder your face starts to look too cakey the mac Fix+ spray I don't ever have that problem
Megan G.
Megan G.
Strongsville , Oh
This is a great product and the amount of product it comes with is great. It's easy to use pump never clogged which makes it so much easier to use.
Shelia G.
Shelia G.
This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.