BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Maria G.
I never used to set my face with a setting spray before but I honestly don't know what I was waiting for. I tend to have oily skin and this sets and locks in my foundation all day! It also helps any setting powder that I might've not completely dusted off melt into my skin. The result is a smooth, pore less complexion. I love it!!
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Kristy H.
This product is a holy grail for me!  I use this every single day to set my makeup, and no matter what foundation I use, my makeup lasts ALL DAY. I also love wetting my eye shadow brush with this to create a more intense color. This is probably my 8th bottle and I will continue to purchase in the future.
Kim M.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years, it's been a staple in my collection. It's amazing. I use it for many things. I use it to set my make up, hydrate my skin, and to wet my brushes for glitter eyeshadow. It makes my face feel refreshed. I highly recommend.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
This is such a multi-purpose use product. I use it by applying it to eyeshadow brushes to make make eyeshadows more pigmented, use it as a skin refresher, and use it to soften powder products. It never dries out my skin & love that during different seasons, they have different scents (such as coconut).
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
I really love using this product...I use it at the beginning to prep my face, I use it to spray my eyeshadow brush for certain shadows and I use it at the very end to finish up my look. When I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes, it really makes my eyeshadow pop. And when I use it at the end, my makeup looks flawless.  I buy this product as often as I can so I always have a back-up.
Jacqueline F.
When you live somewhere that's one hundred plus degrees in the summer you wouldn't even believe that this magic stays on wonderfully! I have combination skin and also sensitive and it doesn't cause me to break out even if I'm sweaty, it also lasts in the freezing cold! It's a little pricey to some but when a product works it's worth it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.