Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Amazing product!! Without this setting spray my makeup would be all over the place. It's become an essential in my makeup routine. It's light and leaves a beautiful natural finish! I highly recommend to everyone!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Carly M.
Carly M.
London, OH

I seriously love this stuff so much. It gives off a really nice Matte look and is super easy to apply. I've been looking for a good primer and this is really really good. I hope you get this product and enjoy it.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Emily B.
Emily B.

This spray keeps my makeup on all day expecially in the heat and when I am sweating or even going in the pool. I keep mine inside so it stays cold and feels really nice on the skin. I would really recommend this.
Jade M.
Jade M.

This is a great setting spay and keeps my makeup on all day. It has a matte finish and is very lightweight. This is great for a night out. This product is on the expensive side and I do recommend this for others.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Anne K.
Anne K.
Baldwin , NewYork

This is great product. I spray this before my makeup application, after. During. Basically when ever I want and it hydrates my skin, adds longevity to my makeup look and gives it that extra Spritz of perfection .
Rubenn A.
Rubenn A.
Robstown, TX

i like to call this PHOTOSHOP IN A BOTTLE! it gives the best "skin like" instagram filter effect! the glycerin in the product is just an added bonus to seal and reset your makeup! plus it is also super hydrating
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.