Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Gissel B.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA

Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Kita J.
Kita J.

I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Megan  H.
Megan H.
Sioux Falls, SD

MAC Fix Plus has been a staple in my collection for the past 2-3 years i have gone through too many bottles to count and i will continue to buy it for the rest of my life. It is by far the best facial spray that i have ever used.
Moana R.
Moana R.

The best product I have ever tried absolutely love this product, it's amazing for all skin types , makes your make up look flawless all day. The best for making your makeup look duet I fully recommend this for anyone its amazing!
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , Ca

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
liv w.
liv w.
Miami

This mist is not only refreshing it preps and sets the skin. It looks super nice and natural. Good for oily and dry skin. It is expensive but worth it. I love the packaging and I would buy it again. It is overall a great product
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH

Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Mount Albert , Ontario

This stuff is amazing it smells good too it's not exactly a setting spray but you can use it as any spray it's a good packaging and good value for your money! It makes your skin look flawless and I would recommend it to anyone !
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the ONLY finishing spray that I use!!!!! I love this stuff and I probably will never purchase another setting spray from any other brand. This stuff is great if my makeup looks dry I use this and my makeup looks perfect!
Renee P.
Renee P.

Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.