Add a Photo

Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
July 6, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Donna T.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Ana C.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Aug. 22, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for setting my makeup but also for when I want a color to pop more I put some on my brush and pick up the color and apply it and it gives it that extra pop.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Sept. 3, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
July 16, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Sendi v.
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
Jan. 25, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Use this to set me makeup so perfect it makes my face look so good and my makeup stays in place every time it's amazing drys fast and honestly my favorite setting spray
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
March 7, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
July 26, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.