BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Maricela M.
Maricela M.
I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX
Love love love !! I can't live without this product . I swear by this. This finishes off the glow on your face weather you're wearing makeup or not.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.