BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Amber M.
Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Kristy H.
This product is a holy grail for me!  I use this every single day to set my makeup, and no matter what foundation I use, my makeup lasts ALL DAY. I also love wetting my eye shadow brush with this to create a more intense color. This is probably my 8th bottle and I will continue to purchase in the future.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
This is such a multi-purpose use product. I use it by applying it to eyeshadow brushes to make make eyeshadows more pigmented, use it as a skin refresher, and use it to soften powder products. It never dries out my skin & love that during different seasons, they have different scents (such as coconut).
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
This is a staple for anyone. Once you've done your full face routine you applied about 4 powders when can make you look very dry or appear your wearing a lot of makeup. Once you pray your face a couple times with this, all of the powders settle in to your face a creating a more skin like appearance to the skin.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Allie N.
Mantua
I love Mac Fix Plus, I think it's and essential that everything makeup artist should own in their kit or just have for them selves. It's great for setting Makeup or spraying your face to refresh it. It's also great to get rid of that powdery look once you've set your makeup. It's just a great product all around!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.