Add a Photo

Photos (374)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ

The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Najat S.
Najat S.
West Chester, OH

Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
emilly a.
emilly a.
Venezuela

LA ADORO💖 fija súper bien mi maquillaje, hace que se luzca más en mi piel, estoy enamorada de este primer, súper bueno. Lo mejor es que salgo segura de que mi maquillaje no se dañe, siempre queda intacto, y eso es lo que me atrapo💖✨
Briannah R.
Briannah R.
Maryland Hts, MO

I never realized that I needed something like this until my friend used it on eye shadow on me. it can be used for so many different things! primer setting spray add it to your eye shadow. I'll be repurchasing once my bottle is gone
Olivia K.
Olivia K.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix + is an all-around amazing product! It isn't expensive at all and it's a great refresher to use throughout the day! It's also perfect to use with the MAC pigment as it creates a cream-shadow or foil shadow look!
Xheni K.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL

I love this setting spray. I use it for everything. I use before my foundation, after my foundation. I use it intensify my eyeshadows. Every time I use this to set my face, it makes it look more natural and it just sets everything in
Cassey L.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN

I love this fix+ spray, it is so refreshing. This can be used as a primer spray or a finishing spray or both ( I use it for both). If you want to prime your skin in a refreshing way and set your makeup for an all day look, use this!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Moreno Valley, CA

Love this product. Very hydrating to the skin. You can take it with You in your purse after doing your makeup and continue spraying it on throughout the day. Makes your skin feel great coming from someone who has really bad eczema.
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.