MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.See all 637 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (634)
Buy on Nordstrom
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Aug. 2, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have used this spray for year I just about soak my face in it after applying my make up it's great at getting rid of the powder and making you makeup look like skin
yesenia a.
yesenia a.
I have combination greasy and dry skin as well as sensitive and it's the only setting spray that keeps my makeup locked and loaded without any bad reaction. I love it
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
West, Tx
July 13, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps break the products that leave my skin looking cakey. Leaves my skin looking dewy and not dry at all. Perfect to use to freshen up through out the day. Love it!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This product is a must for every beauty. The aroma is delicious and it has a gentle spraying affect. It has a fine spray application that melds your makeup together.
krista p.
krista p.
I love this product so much! And it doesn't make
Me Breakout and it really keeps my makeup on. Even when I don't wear makeup I still put it on my skin to refresh it!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
This makes my fave feel so good and hydrated. I usually use another spray to set on top of this but I absolutely love how this makes my whole face feel. Go buy this!
Fay A.
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
This is the best makeup setting spray that I've ever used it hydrates and sets your makeup on allll day. I feel like its the best for a long lasting hydrating makeup
Sahara C.
Sahara C.
I'm obsessed with this spray. Feels so refreshing. Not a "setting spray", like everyone assumes. It just "fixes" your makeup so it doesn't look "powdery" or "cakey".
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Garland, TX
Sept. 3, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Definite must have! I use this one everyday to set my makeup. I use studio fox liquid and mineral powder underneath! This most sets my makeup and keeps it on all day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.