BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love this stuff! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I also use it when I'm using glitter shadows to make them more vibrant. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist, which is definitely a plus.
Holly R.
cincinnati, OH
I follow a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and recently noticed that quite a few of them swear by this product. If their makeup looks so good, this can definitely make a difference in my makeup, right?? YES! This product works amazingly! I use it on my face before I apply makeup for smooth application, after my makeup is applied to remove visible powder and 'cake face', as well as in eye shadows to give them a creamy, pigmented formula. This product helps your foundation blend seamlessly into your skin and gives you a dewy, not shiny, look! This product is a million in one and I absolutely adore it. If you are on the fence about this product, I definitely say go for it, you won't be disappointed!
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
This product is incredible. I love him.
Although MAC professionals say that it is not a makeup fixative spray, it simply softens everything. Honestly I feel that if I last the makeup with Fix +, because at the end of the day I still see the blush, but something very peculiar that does is remove the appearance of dusty makeup. As well as disappear when we passed the hand with the makeup and remains a pasty appearance. Fix + softens everything at the end of the makeup, while refreshing our skin. I think if it gives a little more life to the makeup life, but that is not something that is proven.Obviously it has many more uses but these are the ones that seem important to me.
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
Fix+ is one of my absolute ride or die products. It can be used for so many different things in a makeup routine. I use it to wet my brushes to get better pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, I use it as a primer on my skin before applying foundation, I use it to set all of the powders I have applied to my face after applying my bronzer/contour/blush, I use it to intensify my highlight, I use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I use this product so much that I have to repurchase it every couple months, which is something unheard of for me as I like to purchase and try new products frequently. MAC fix+ is something everyone who loves makeup should absolutely own.
Heather P.
Madison , CT
I finally gave in and purchased this and I am so happy I did! I was hesitant to spend the money when I have drugstore setting sprays (wet n' wild & elf) that gets the job done but I gave in to my desire to try it out and now wish I had done it sooner! It is a staple in the beauty community for a reason. It works fabulous as a setting spray of course but also great for so many other things, I love to use it as a refresher, after doing my skincare routine, before applying my makeup, on my brushes to intensify shimmer shadows etc.  It smells so good and is packed with great ingredients, it will forever be a must in my routine from now on, as well as my favorite drugstore sprays.
C C.
Orlando, FL
5 estrellas para el glorioso prime, se siente muy ligero en la piel y es excelente para uso previo a la aplicación de maquillaje, no es un prime que sella los poros visibles para ayudar a la base, pero es una máscara perfecta entre tu piel y los componentes de los productos para la cara, como dije antes se siente bastante fresco y ligero, casi imperceptible así que si complementa con una buena base y correctores encontrarás un resultado bastante agradable
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
This a staple. It's not a setting spray in the way that it won't make your makeup last longer but it finishes your makeup. It takes away any look of powder and makes your skin look glowy not greasy. I also use it to wet my brushes and get a more intense pigment or spray on skin to get things like highlighter to adhere better. I've never found a dupe and it does NOT break me out. I very rarely ever repurchase anything, I'm always on to something new but this is something that I will never be without.
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
I was first introduced to this by one of my favorite beauty youtuber who claimed this was her holy grail spray to use both before and after makeup. I bought it to try to see if the spray will help my foundation apply better to my face and to stop the formation of dry patches. The spray is clear but it is quite sticky when you spray it on your face, and my face tends to get really shiny when I spray it on top of my makeup, which was really disappointing. But, when I sprayed it on my foundation brush before putting on my foundation, it really did help my foundation adhere better to my skin, and gave my foundation a more natural look. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely love this spray. I get oily and I still swear by it. It's so insanely versatile. You can spray it directly onto your brush to make your highlight pop even more, you can spray it all over your face before foundation to add a bit of moisture and get a subtle glow, you can spray it all over your face after completing your makeup to take away any powdery texture and make it look more skin like, also spray a bit more to get a nice glow. You can even use this for shadows to make them apply more foiled or pigmented.
Once you get this spray, you'll keep finding new ways to use it and wonder how you lived without it! Trust me. Also, the bottle lasts forever. Sooooo worth the money!
Ashley V.
This is my HG post make up application spray! I CANNOT live w/o this whether I have a full face of glam make up on or if I’m going for a more subtle natural look. This finishing spray pulls the whole look together all the time every time! I have been using this spray for the past 6 or so years and have never been w/o! I always use this after I finish applying my make up & then use a different spray to set the look after. I also use it for shimmery eyeshadows/highlight. I like to grab the shadow/highlighter with my brush first & then I’ll spray my brush with this. I cannot say enough good things about this product! Love love LOVE! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.