Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Martha P.
Martha P.
Bedford

Like all mac products this is pricey but you get your money worth of it. I feel like
This can be used on dry skin. It helps set your makeup to last longer but does not hoed pores. I would defiantly bye this again
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

My favorite setting spray ever! Ever since I started using this, I've noticed a huge change in my makeup. It didn't look cakey or powdery at all. The smell is amazing!! Almost perfume like but a nice subtle scent
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I just recently purchased the travel size bottle & I can't believe I went so long with out using this. You don't even need a lot. I like using it on my eyeshadow helps with the pigments. I love this spray by far.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.

Everyone. Needs. This. It is an amazing PRIMER and setting spray. You can even make your eyeshadows stand out and make them pop with a hint of fix plus on your brush. It smells refreshing and hydrates your skin.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Katonah, NY

If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I really love this stuff! It is not a finishing spray, though I used it for years thinking it was. It works well to make sure your makeup isn't cakey and in my opinion, holds your makeup well throughout the day.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I've used this for everything from making my look "set" and waterproof (stay proof!) to mixing it into broken shadows or loose pigments to make a solid eyeshadow. It's so versatile and one bottle lasts you ages.
Alison M.
Alison M.

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS AMAZING SPRAY. ok this just leaves your face looking so radiant and dewy. a few sprays after you're done with your makeup and it really pressed it into the skin.
Roxana S.
Roxana S.

I normally don't use Mac but this only is a great refreshing face spray. Perfect leave skin just like you just apply foundation. I have comb skin but I still use it . I love the price point and last a long time.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
montreal

Love this product! Makes my makeup last all day and leaves it looking smooth. Also can be used to refresh dry skin before applying your makeup. Expensive but the big bottle will last you a decent amount of time.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.