Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno

Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Mary B.
Mary B.
Miami Beach, FL

MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Hali H.
Hali H.

I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA

LOVE this product! From priming before your makeup to setting after.. it's amazing. If you are having trouble with your face looking powdery just spray some of this on and it takes that look away! I recommend this to everyone!
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , Ca

Love this fix spray by Mac . I was in the store purchasing Mac makeup and was asked if I wanted to sample I love the way it gave my makeup a more natural look and decided to buy it . I am very satisfied. It's very lightweight.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love setting my makeup with this and spraying my face with it before I put my makeup on! It has such a nice smell and a refreshing feel. It doesn't make my makeup look cakey and it is a great product for what you pay for it.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Lainey C.
Lainey C.
American Fork, UT

I love using this to give my face the extra feeling of hydration. It's cooling to the skin after getting out of the shower. I also like that it sets my make up after and doesn't let all the hard work go to waste by rubbing off
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Bjet C.
Bjet C.

Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day. It's a must have in your makeup collection & it smells great.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.