Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
karina f.
karina f.

This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Katy M.
Katy M.

I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
Emily S.
Emily S.

Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
Anne P.
Anne P.
Albany, Or

This is the perfect setting spray. Use it daily and my makeup stays put all day. It's light and doesn't clog pores. I love how it feels and how well it keeps my face fresh and my make up legit! :) definitely a must have!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, Ok

No one wants to go look cakey or chalky, this stuff really does just blend everything together. Makes you look more put together and youthful. Will not ever do my make up with this bad boy! Must have for make up addicts!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.

Amazing setting spray! Just hold a few inches away then spray. It keeps my make up in place, and I use it for any special occasion, or prom! It gives a matte finish and I would recommend it to whoever uses setting spray!
Nana
Nana

I feel like this product is a staple for anyone who enjoys makeup. My favorite way to use this is to spray it on my face after foundation and also to spray a tiny bit onto my eye shadow brush for an intense pigmentation.
Magen
Magen

Love, love, love this product! It's a great value, and it lasts a really long time. A little goes s long way. It gives your makeup a gorgeous dewy finish! I highly recommend this product, and I will be buying this again!
Ana V.
Ana V.
Fullerton, CA

The must have makeup product you need in your makeup collection. Helps keep makeup last all day and gives a nice natural enhancement. Also, add to shimmer eyeshadow to give the color more brightness and last even longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.