BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
Review for: Skin Spray
Holy grail for sure. I am using up some others right now but, I have one of these as a backup. Can be used to set but, much better on bare skin to moisturize.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm coast, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA
Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow 😉
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.