Add a Photo

Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Jan. 30, 2016, noon
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this. I use matte foundations and I always powder to set my foundation. This is great to spray on after so I don't look so powdery and it looks a lot more natural.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
March 1, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I really never thought this could be as good as they say... But finally decided to give it a go and it just makes your makeup blend together and stay put all day! Love!!!
Otreace C.
Otreace C.
July 29, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Aug. 12, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Daizi P.
Daizi P.
IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA
March 9, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL
I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
The smell is amazing I love to just spray it on my face but I love it even more for after I powder my face this product helps to not look like you have so much powder on
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Sept. 7, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.