MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
July 26, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
Reeya B.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL
Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
March 7, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
April 17, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
yesenia a.
yesenia a.
I have combination greasy and dry skin as well as sensitive and it's the only setting spray that keeps my makeup locked and loaded without any bad reaction. I love it
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Aug. 2, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have used this spray for year I just about soak my face in it after applying my make up it's great at getting rid of the powder and making you makeup look like skin
Emily B.
Emily B.
June 22, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.