Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Cinderella B.
Cinderella B.
Toronto , Ontario

This is the best setting spray I have tried. I have combination skin (oily and dry) it works well! It can be used to set as well as refresh your face. Easy to apply just spray all over! If you want your makeup to last all day!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA

Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Luz B.
Luz B.

I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Laval

It's the best face spray I've ever tried, i love wearing it before my foundation and after, I have dehydrated skin and the pix + does help a lot to keep my skin moisturized , i would repurchase 100% and I always keep a back up
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , Ca

Love this fix spray by Mac . I was in the store purchasing Mac makeup and was asked if I wanted to sample I love the way it gave my makeup a more natural look and decided to buy it . I am very satisfied. It's very lightweight.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I tried it it made my make up last all day and left it looking good. If you have an oily skin use a really good primer. I have very oily skin so it looked really shiny but the second time i used a matte primer it looked great
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ

I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Mac Prep & prime fix + is truly a gem! It helps to flawlessly bring your makeup together and give a dewy natural finish. I recommend this finishing spray to beginners and novice.
This is a finishing spray NOT a setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.