BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Ona N.
Ona N.
One of my favorite make up setting sprays, i wear make up everyday and hate that powdery look, so i use this to melt in my make up so it looks like skin.
Chantall M.
Chantall M.
Maitland, FL
This is the best I use for primer , for setting and during the day to refresh my make up , I love this product I have the small the big one lol I love it
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Yessikka R.
Yessikka R.
I Love it ! I have oily skin but still works wonders for me ! I keep going back to it , it sets so nice and it helps so your makeup doesn't look cakey!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
This setting is essentially my spirit animal...without it my makeup is nothing. I absolutely love using this to wet eyeshadows and it help with fallout.
This smells so good, it is honestly one of my favorite. It make your face comes together at the end of your makeup application. Can't go wrong with this
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA
The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.