Add a Photo

Photos (552)
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX

I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Ali M.
Ali M.

After I wash and moisturize my face I'll spray this and then apply my makeup. After I've set my foundation with powder I spray some again to remove some of the powdery look. Leaves face looking natural. Very long lasting.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Township of Washington

This is my favorite setting spray! It's crisp and refreshing. It always gives my face the perfect finish. I recommend this for anyone with any type of skin. It gives my face a natural finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno

Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA

You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.

I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC

This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Miami Beach, FL

MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Hali H.
Hali H.

I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.