BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Prisci C.
It’s no wonder this product is #1 in face primers! I didn’t think I could make this work on my combination skin, but it does. My favorite is using this as a final step in my makeup routine after I put on translucent powder or I after I put on my Hourglass ambient powder. It just makes everything melt into place and takes away any powdery look that can happen with powder products.

I have also used this as a primer on drier days or when my skin feels dry (winter weather) and it works like a charm. It lightly hydrates without being oily and does not cause me to break out.

I highly recommend this if you feel like you want to take up your makeup application to the next level. It has made such a huge difference for me for everyday. I really love it.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is definitely a must have product in my book! I love how versatile it is. You can use it in so many different ways and they're all as amazing as the next. I love to spray it on my face before I go in with my primer to give my skin that extra boost of hydration, I love to spray it on my beauty blender to help blend out thicker cream products like concealer or cream contour, I love to spray it on my brush before going in with shadows to really intensify the pigmentation and I love to spray it on my face after I get through applying all of my powder products because it instantly takes away that powdery overlay and melts the products into the skin. I really don't think that I could live with Fix Plus! If you've never tried this product, I highly highly recommended you do.
Liberty W.
San Diego, CA
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
If you haven't tried this you need to. What more cld you want from a product everything from prepping your skin food makeup application to locking it in and if you spray ur brush before picking up shadows it gives your product a punch giving you a intense pigment staying power great for those shimmer shadows. I use this for everything touch ups during the day I spray my face after all liquid n cream products to lock in contour/highlighting before setting with finishing powder. I spray my beauty blender before use to keep it from soaking up product n helps to blend your more thick full coverage products. If you wear makeup or if you are starting makeup you need this it is a staple in every collection
Val M.
If you want to ensure your makeup looks natural, this is the product for you. While containing glycerine, this will give you a healthy glow. This is not a setting spray! It is a fixative. This is an amazing product used to ensure that all your layers of makeup look more like your skin. If you go overboard on powder products, and hate that "cakey" or textured look, douse your skin in this and it will disappear in at most a half hour. I can't do my makeup with out it. I buy three at a time !!
And it's also great with shadows and pigments, as the glycerine in it helps the shadows stick to your eyelids and enhance the performance of the shadow !!
Overall great product ! Will never be without it.
Mary L.
Traducir
Fix + is an absolute staple for me. I carry this in my purse when I go out. It's especially good for refreshing my mu if I'm out and get hot. I also use this for getting rid of excess powder on my face. I don't use this as a setting spray because that's not what it's for, even on the Mac website it says it's a priming or finishing spray. Not a setting spray. I especially use this in the winter or when my retin a is drying out my skin a bit. This spray helps keep me moisturized. My one gripe would be is that when this spray gets a bit low it stops misting and starts spraying out a bit funky. Other than that I'll continue to repurchase.
Meghan B.
Mac was the first makeup that I ever bough myself and was also the first ever makeup i wore. This setting spray has saved me from a lot of hard nights where it was hot and sweating. With this setting spray my makeup never moved with the heat. I couldn't believe that my makeup still looked good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning of it. This is a product you can use in may ways. Some days i will use it as a primer or spray it on my brush before putting on my foundation and it wound just make my foundation look so smooth and healthy looking. I also like using this product for intensifying shimmery eye shadows. it would just take them to a whole new level of beautiful!
Holly R.
cincinnati, OH
I follow a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and recently noticed that quite a few of them swear by this product. If their makeup looks so good, this can definitely make a difference in my makeup, right?? YES! This product works amazingly! I use it on my face before I apply makeup for smooth application, after my makeup is applied to remove visible powder and 'cake face', as well as in eye shadows to give them a creamy, pigmented formula. This product helps your foundation blend seamlessly into your skin and gives you a dewy, not shiny, look! This product is a million in one and I absolutely adore it. If you are on the fence about this product, I definitely say go for it, you won't be disappointed!
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
Fix+ is one of my absolute ride or die products. It can be used for so many different things in a makeup routine. I use it to wet my brushes to get better pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, I use it as a primer on my skin before applying foundation, I use it to set all of the powders I have applied to my face after applying my bronzer/contour/blush, I use it to intensify my highlight, I use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I use this product so much that I have to repurchase it every couple months, which is something unheard of for me as I like to purchase and try new products frequently. MAC fix+ is something everyone who loves makeup should absolutely own.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
This product is incredible. I love him.
Although MAC professionals say that it is not a makeup fixative spray, it simply softens everything. Honestly I feel that if I last the makeup with Fix +, because at the end of the day I still see the blush, but something very peculiar that does is remove the appearance of dusty makeup. As well as disappear when we passed the hand with the makeup and remains a pasty appearance. Fix + softens everything at the end of the makeup, while refreshing our skin. I think if it gives a little more life to the makeup life, but that is not something that is proven.Obviously it has many more uses but these are the ones that seem important to me.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.