BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Morelia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray for setting and prepping my face. Also great for enhancing shimmer and foil shadows. I have oily skin and while it doesn't leave me matte, it doesn't leave me dewy. It's great for dissolving all that powder into my skin. I am not a fan of the price but it is a great product.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is honestly life!!! You can use it as a primer, to wet brushes for better pigment, to wet your beauty blender or even as a finishing spray. It may be on the more pricey side but it is honestly worth it
Citlali D.
Del Rio, Tx
MAC's fix plus is a must have for makeup lovers!! It is always part of my priming routine when I do mine or someone else's makeup. The packaging is perfect and the scents is nice. I will repurchase this, it's $25 which is pretty high but I've never tried a better priming spray than this one!
Leigh M.
This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
DIANE M.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Tiarah O.
I purchased the travel size and absolutely love how moisturized my face is. I use this right after I cleanse my face or before applying make up. It doesn't have a harsh smell either and it gives me a natural look with my make up. I recommend getting the travel size for 10 bucks to try it out first.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Chloe L.
Standish, MI
This is definitely something you need in your makeup collection!! Using it before and after putting on makeup makes your skin looks absolutely beautiful!! And the smell is really good!! Id definitely recommend you buy this.
Jocelyn R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, I use it before I apply makeup and also after to set it. I have oily skin but i'm sure any one could use it no matter what your skin type is. I would definitely recommend to try this out!
Autumn T.
Lancaster
This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.