BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Tori T.
King, NC
I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Kristine S.
Salem, OR
I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn
I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX
I like to spray this on my face before and after I've done my makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps my makeup in place
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Marisol A.
Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I am in love with this you can use it either on the brushes to get better pigment of the shadows or set your makeup with it its amazing
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.