Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Yocelyn V.
Yocelyn V.

YES YES YES. Everything about Fix+ is amazing. It refreshes your face and hydrates it and makes your feel so nice, and it works for so many thing too! It primes, and if your makeup looks too cakey it dials it down. Amazing.
Dina D.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY

I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Tina G.
Tina G.

The best spray. I use it every time I highlight to make the glow intense. It help melt down makeup so that it doesn't look cakey. It also hydrate . One bottle lasts me about 6 months! I definitely would buy again and again.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I LOVE this fix + spray. I never go with out it! It gives a clean fresh look and sets my makeup perfectly. It is definitely a must have if you want long lasting makeup. I will definitely buy this product once mine runs out!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL

I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia

This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL

Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.