Add a Photo

Magen L.
Lakeland, FL
Sept. 5, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can tell very multiple use for it and walaaaa makes great work just one time you sprayed into the face or to the brush that eyeshadow will be poppin oh and it smells great
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR
Makes my makeup last all day, which is always tough for me since I have combination skin which can often result in all my eye and nose make up gone halfway through the day.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
March 18, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Vida G.
Vida G.
It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN
July 19, 2016, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware
Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Jan. 30, 2016, noon
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this. I use matte foundations and I always powder to set my foundation. This is great to spray on after so I don't look so powdery and it looks a lot more natural.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.