Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno

Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Miami Beach, FL

MAC This product is fabulous. maquillo Whenever I squirted some on my face and makes my skin look natural, a part of me takes a lot makeup. Sometimes sombres wet the eyes or eyebrows with this spray and I will also super good .
Luz B.
Luz B.

I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA

Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT

I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Mary D.
Mary D.
Laval

It's the best face spray I've ever tried, i love wearing it before my foundation and after, I have dehydrated skin and the pix + does help a lot to keep my skin moisturized , i would repurchase 100% and I always keep a back up
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.