Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

If you're not setting your makeup already... You need to step up your game! Macs prep+prime+fix will have you set ALLLLL day. Perfect for a night out on the town or just for a makeup you'd like to show off all day!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.

This setting spray is great. It gives off a slightly damp and wet look but then using a sponge to push the moisture into the pores it really helps to keep the foundation on and mineralise your skin at the same time
Destiny T.
Destiny T.

You need this! This is useful for so many things I promise. It can act as your primer. You can use this as a setting spray. You can also use this to set eyeshadow on your eyelid so its more vibrant and last longer.
Aarti J.
Aarti J.

Best one ...love it equally like smashbox primer water ...and can be used in so many ways like to spry the bushes before use on face or eyes ...set the makeup ....dampen the BB etc I love it ...must have n must try
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

I use this EVERY DAY to aid in application of my foundation and to set my final makeup. I love how it just melts my powders into my fave and makes my face look flawless! I have back up for the backups in my closet.
Shaunna S.
Shaunna S.
Pine Hill, NJ

Mac Fix + setting Spray- is the best- it keeps my makeup in place- sometimes when I'm too lazy to wash my face before I go to bed..when I wake up it looks like as if I just applies my makeup- definitely a must have.
Mikala J.
Mikala J.
Oakley, CA

Great product with multiple uses!! I literally have the small one in my purse to stay refreshed and beat to the gods lol!!! But o recommended every girl to go out and buy this product because of how amazing it is.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA

Like it, but don't love it. It is useful because I travel a lot and work in a high pressure job so I don't think about touching up my makeup until I get home. I put it on before primer and after to set my make-up.
carena t.
carena t.

THE BEST!!!!! it fixes all cake face problems, and if you have a lot of peach fuzz it helps sets it so you dont look powdery. it just seals the makeup really nicely. i love it. nothing can replace this one for me.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Springville, AL

This is by far the BEST PRIMER! It hydrates my face in seconds and makes my makeup look absolutely flawless. My face does not feel complete without this primer. I will continue to purchase this product for a while
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.