Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Milena F.
Milena F.
Van Nuys, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA

Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA

Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
liv S.
liv S.
Miami

This mist is not only refreshing it preps and sets the skin. It looks super nice and natural. Good for oily and dry skin. It is expensive but worth it. I love the packaging and I would buy it again. It is overall a great product
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the ONLY finishing spray that I use!!!!! I love this stuff and I probably will never purchase another setting spray from any other brand. This stuff is great if my makeup looks dry I use this and my makeup looks perfect!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX

I love this stuff ! I use this spray for priming , for blending concealer and foundations , setting , and refreshing my makeup ! It makes my makeup look more natural and not cakey ! I will definitely repurchase once I run out !!
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH

Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Denise C.
Denise C.

This is my favorite mixed to spray on my face after me everything less cakey and he gives you that natural I definitely buy this again cons is that it is $20 and you go through it pretty quickly if you're as heavy-handed as I am
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Austin, TX

Love this! Great for before and after applying make up. Helps set powder and keeps you fresh all day. It seems priced reasonably and also protects from the sun. I would recommend to others for sure. Your skin feels good with it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.