BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Review for: Skin Spray
The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff!!! I got my firs travel bottle and it lasted me a few months and I re purchased asap. I really like how fine the mist is and how it removes cakieness.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product helps keep my skin nice and cool and refreshed in the summer time. I have oily skin and it leaves a pretty dewy look on my skin without looking too oily.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.