BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
I put this on after I finish doing my makeup, and it makes everyone just look smooth and not cakey, It makes everyone blend in so nicely and look flawless.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL
My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
This actually works. I do love this product but I always go to my "go to" product. But this really does set your makeup on for a certain period of the day.
LaKita L.
LaKita L.
E Saint Louis, IL
Love it! I thought it was just water but it definitely does something to finish my makeup off. And sometimes I use it just on my bare skin just to hydrate
Adah G.
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
This makes my makeup flawless. I use it for so many things. It works as a primer, finishing spray, and added to a pigment intensifies and metallicizes it.
The prep and prime is a staple for most women. Your face needs these extea layer to have you foundation stay on and put as well as give you a dewy finish.
Malia W.
Malia W.
Saint Louis, MO
Definitely one of the best setting and priming sprays out there! I need to repurchase this because it is one of the best setting sprays i have ever owned!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Plano, TX
I love how this takes my makeup up a notch. I am obsessed with the way it smells. I also love how it gives me such a professional make up look at the end.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
This is a good product to put on before your makeup and after your makeup it just makes your skin feel like heaven on earth. And your makeup look awesome
stephany c.
stephany c.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this product so much! if you spray this on you're face after applying all your makeup you will look less like you have makeup and I like that look
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.