Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Laura G.
Laura G.

Sin duda es uno de los mejores productos, sella el maquillaje bastante bien, al principio se siente pegachento pero después se seca bien y le da un acabado más natural al maquillaje ya que no se ve pastosa la cara después de los polvos
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY

Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Erika D.
Erika D.

Love this product! Makes my face feel so much fresher amd less cakey after i do my foundation. i like to take my take my beauty blender after i spray my face and work it into my neck. Overall great product and will defenitly buy again!
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA

MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Samar K.
Samar K.

This is everything. From prepping the skin to actually making it stay. It's such a multi usage product. It brings out the color and shimmer using shimmery shades if I spray a bit on the shadow. Just love this. Staple product. Must have
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR

OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Leïla  B.
Leïla B.

I love this !!! However, I don't think it makes my makeup last longer, but it helps my face look less powdery and the colors stand out more. I initially thought it was just fancy water, but now I can confirm that I will be repurchasing.
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

This is great sometimes when i don't feel like my moisturizer is not giving me all the hydration i need i use this on top and it makes my skin feel refreshed. I also use it to set my makeup when I'm done its a must have in my opinion!!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa , Az

Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.