BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
leslie c.
layton Utah
LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
Shannon S.
Baltimore , MD
This stuff is so good. So so good. I always have a bottle on my vanity. It works beautifully to set powders & melt them into your skin. It also works great if you want a little extra hydration before starting your makeup. Seriously you guys, so many good uses for this product & I am also oddly obsessed with the smell!
Reese D.
gilmer, TX
i LOVE this legit i've used this nonstop for about two years it just keeps your makeup on your face i find it hides my pores and it's really easy to apply you just squirt it in ur face i would totally recommend this to others
Rebecca K.
San Antonio , TX
I've gone through countless bottles of this ! It has so many incredible uses, I love to not only set my face with this but spray a bit onto my makeup brush to really bring out the pigment in eyeshadows. You get a great amount of product for the price and I promise you will be running back to the store to get some more !
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
This bottle is lovely and the nozzle mists beautifully. No smell, which I like. Hydrates my face, but doesn't do much else. I feel like this product is slightly gimmicky, considering that the first ingredient is water, and there isn't a noticeable difference between this product and plain water poured into the same bottle.
Kara C.
Tuscaloosa , AL
To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Faith A.
I loooove this priming spray for so many reasons. For starters I adore the mist. Tiny droplets that disperse evenly over the face. I think the most is half the reason why it sets down powder so nicely. I also like the refreshing cucumber smell and do feel like it calms my sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase.
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
The fix plus is a must have! It hydrates the skin and make it look so perfect. I used it before my primer, after the baking and when I finish everything (I'm so addicted to this one). I also used it to apply the shimmery eyeshadows and the results are bomb!! The natural and matte finish it's great. I really recommend it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.