Add a Photo

Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI

My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Chino, Ca

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX

I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Tara H.
Tara H.
East Wenatchee, WA

Love this setting spray to lock in makeup. It comes out as a fine mist. It also works well to wet eyeshadows for a more intense color payoff. I use this throughout the day to refresh my makeup look, especially if anything looks cakey.
Lou C.
Lou C.
England

I love this product! I usually use this to apply glitter to my lids, I also used it to set my face after applying my makeup, it's very easy to use and will definitely to the job, unfortunately I recently ran out but I would buy again!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Emma v.
Emma v.
Toronto

This is liquid gold! I use it for everything. First, as a make up base and to wet my sponge and then again to set my makeup once applied. It also adds a flawless finish when used throughout the day. Just spray to freshen up your face!
joyce O.
joyce O.

This is a good setting spray. I used it regularly when I would do my makeup and actually contour and use non powder formulas. It lasts a good while. The only downside is the price. I'm sure you can find something similar for way less.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.