BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erin W.
Wyoming, MN
Holy grail! This product is so versatile and great for dry skin types. The mist is very fine and I find that it is soothing on my face. You can also use this to make your eyeshadows more pigmented. This will not prolong your makeup wear, but it is great to refresh your face or to get rid of the powdery makeup look. It's perfect before or after makeup application.
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
A must have everyday in my makeup routine. I use it as a primer before I start my makeup or even over another primer. I also use it after I use all my powders to set them and make them meld together and not look powdery or cakey. Lastly I use it as a face refresher throughout the day to keep me looking dewy.
Kevin R.
This Mac item is sent from the heavens. It is truly one of the best products that I have used in my life. It helps prep and set the face when you wear your makeup. It doesn't ruin your makeup like other setting sprays. Another thing that I love about this product is that it can help other makeup products. You can use it to damp or wet your brushes/beauty blender to help and/or improve other makeup products and their wear span.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I bought the smallest size you can from Mac to see what all the fuss was about​ and I honestly don't. it sprays out of the bottle like a jet and it does nothing for prepping or priming my skin. The only thing it excelled at was making my foil shadows better. Not worth the money. There is so many cheaper alternatives that do exactly what this claims to do but doesn't
Ashley D.
This is probably my most loved makeup product of all time because it takes your makeup look to a new level! It settles all powders leaving your kin looking dewy and fresh and it is great to make an eye shadows more pigmented or make your highlight POP! It's absolutely something I couldn't do without! I use this on every single bride or makeup client and always on myself.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the fix plus because you can use it to prep, prime, and set! I love priming my face with this because it leaves a sticky consistency that makes me feel like my foundation is literally being glued on my face for long wear for the rest of the day. And my makeup really does last all day long!
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL
An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.