BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Catherine L.
I like this product, but not for priming. It's amazing for increasing the intensity of a shimmer shadow, or even just fixing your face makeup when it goes patchy and weird. However, if you use t to prime or set your face, I find it gets too oily. Doesn't help with pores, shine, smoothing, or anything. Very good for hydrating!
Olivia P.
Very hydrating and makes your skin very dewy. I look using it as a primer better than as a setting spray. I really like this, however I find the spray bottle very hard to use for some reason. Other than that, I definitely recommend this.
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
leslie c.
layton Utah
LOVE this must have in your makeup collection not only does it refreshes and gives you that nice matte look on your skin but makes your makeup stay on all day love spraying it on my beauty blender helps me blend everything much better i totally recommend this amazing spray!!
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
The prep and prime goes on right after moisturizer and keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's one of the essentials to doing my makeup everyday. The only thing that makes me question it between another brand is the price. But you get what you pay for and I'd rather pay a little more for something that is going to work.
Alma E.
Oxnard
By far one of the best setting sprays I've ever encountered! I love the scent and the fact that it makes your makeup look like you're actual skin not caked up. I think it's a great product for dry to combination skin. It won't make you matte so if you're looking for oil control I would suggest to use a mattifying primer prior. Overall I would definitely re purchase this product.
Fumi W.
Woodland Hills
I haven't been a fan of MAC products due to how heavy the make-up is. In the past it dramtically broke out my skin which made me stop using make-up. BUT this was the only item i kept in my bathroom because of how refreshing it was to my skin. I would recommend this more for setting spray but can be used as a primer spray.
Ana María N.
Este producto es espectacular, te deja la piel radiante, humectada y preparada para la aplicación del maquillaje, lo recomiendo para cuando te vas a maquillar bastante pesado, pero de ser posible usarlo cada vez que te maquilles.!
Shannon S.
Baltimore , MD
This stuff is so good. So so good. I always have a bottle on my vanity. It works beautifully to set powders & melt them into your skin. It also works great if you want a little extra hydration before starting your makeup. Seriously you guys, so many good uses for this product & I am also oddly obsessed with the smell!
Roxana C.
Anaheim
I like to use the prep and prime for a variety of things. Before i want to put on shimmery eye shadow i spray this on my brush and it helps to accentuate the product. Before and after doing my face makeup i use this and it works wonders! i have fairly dry skin so i need whatever can add moisture back into my skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.