Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS

I love this setting spray so much! Has done miracles to my makeup! It leaves my skin flawless and my make use doesn't go off! I also love how the odor isn't too annoying and how good it smells!! I would definitely recommend this!
Kita J.
Kita J.

I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Greysel F.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL

This is a must have product for me! No setting spray can do the job like mac fix+, best to make any eyeshadow or highlighter pop to its best. The mist in the bottle is very delicate. Also makes any pigment stick and last forever!
Tosin O.
Tosin O.
Jonesboro, GA

This primer is heaven sent! The bottle itself lasts for a long time. I've had it for almost a year now. The primer itself lasts all day. It makes my skin feels smooth and soft and moisturized. It makes my makeup look much better.
Adel A.
Adel A.
Elizabeth

My absolute favorite face primer ever! Keeps my make up all day it doesn't make my make up smug! I have combination skin and it keeps my face dry in the oily areas but moisturized on the dry areas. Will always keep buying product
crystal l.
crystal l.
Wakefield

i love this fix+. seriously blends your makeup together and is perfect for taking that eyeshadow or highlighter to the next level. i always keep a bottle of fix+ on my vanity. this helps make makeup just blend perfectly together.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lubbock, TX

I have never tried this but I have hear some great things about it. I would love to try it out sometime. Where could I buy it where it is in stock? I'm scared to order most things because I mostly get them broken and all beat up.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ

Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Visalia, CA

Best setting stray !!! I also use it to apply my eyeshadows, specially when you want the color to show up more. It keep my makeup looking fresh . I don't think it helps me with my pores but I do feel like my makeup looks better.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.