BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Emily T.
Emily T.
For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH
This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Ontario, CA
Homesly it's OK it's not that big of a deal but I will say that it can feel we are thinking you're spraying water don't like the smell but not the big beal
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
This actually works. I do love this product but I always go to my "go to" product. But this really does set your makeup on for a certain period of the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.