Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Kennia O.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV

I love this fix plus spray! I love using it before and after my makeup for long lasting results! I love using it to wet my brush for my highlight or shadow to pop even more! It's totally a must buy! Will definitely keep buying it!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.

I love this setting spray. It's perfect for Before of after makeup. I have combination skin but mostly dry over the summer so this setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to anyone that applies makeup
Cara B.
Cara B.

Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA

The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kita J.
Kita J.

I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Em C.
Em C.
Greenfield, CA

Love this mist to hydrate the skin before applying makeup. I think it's good for both skin types!
Helps makeup last longer and look flawless!
Definantly worth the money not to pricey actually..
I would definitely buy again soon!!
April H.
April H.
New Braunfels, TX

There is no secret that this should be on everyone's must have list. I love the scent and that it can be used for multiple purposes. I use it as a setting spray and I also spray this on my brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.

Recently purchased this on the recommendation of a friend. Great product and will continue to use and buy. I don't think there's anything about it that really stood out for me aside from the fact that it did what it says it does.
Nina K.
Nina K.
Victoria

The mac fix + is so hydrating and keeps your makeup on all day. I think IS is good for any type of skin. I have big pores and it does help them to hide a bit . It is really long lasting and I would buy it again. Worth the money!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.