BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Samantha T.
Chesapeake, VA
Gives the skin a very fresh and dewy look! I love to use this when I'm done with all my powders because it just melts everything so nicely!
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA
I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY
Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
Ariana D.
This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Brianna R.
This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Arzoo P.
Bowling Green, KY
This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Stacey O.
Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Ashley B.
Also one of the best priming/settig sprays because it keeps makeup from fading. Also can be used to dampen a brush to pick up more powder.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.