Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (310)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

LOVE this so much! It's so refreshing and makes for a great mixing medium to intensify eyeshadows. Spritz before and after makeup for longevity life of your entire makeup look! A lot of product comes in one bottle
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Melbourne

I use this for everything! Before my make up on my beauty blender and even after! It's a great product with such a multi use! Good for all skin types and it isn't bad for your skin or full of lots of bad chemicals
Lila M.
Lila M.

Like none other! I waited a long time to try this. Simply wasn't into trying anything new. Once I gave it a shot I've never looked back! I have oily t-zone which it stills get oily just not as fast or near as bad.
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ

Amazing. This product can be used for so many different things. I use it to wet my eyeshadows for a more intense look, after washing my face for hydration before my moisturizer and of course to set my makeup after
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Benton, AR

Can I say holy grail! I buy this over and over and have multiple back ups! Not only does it work great as a setting spray making your makeup flawless. It works great with pigments and eyeshadows for a foiled look.
This product is amazing. I spray it all over my face when I'm done with my makeup. It is very easy to use. It blends my makeup seamlessly together for a beautiful finish and sets my makeup well. I would recommend.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Waterford, MI

I have a sample size and it has been the best product that I have ever used and hope to get the full size as soon as I'm back from summer travels. It will become a staple to my everyday makeup bag without a doubt.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Amazing product!! Without this setting spray my makeup would be all over the place. It's become an essential in my makeup routine. It's light and leaves a beautiful natural finish! I highly recommend to everyone!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This stuff is awesome and keeps your face feeling hydrated all day. I have super oily skin, and even though this primer is sort of like a lotion, it applies thinly and evenly and doesn't give me a greasy feeling.
Carly M.
Carly M.
London, OH

I seriously love this stuff so much. It gives off a really nice Matte look and is super easy to apply. I've been looking for a good primer and this is really really good. I hope you get this product and enjoy it.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now