Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Littleton, CO

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! It is so refreshing and locks in my makeup! I will be repurchasing this product for the 5th time this month! It is soooo good. It's hydrating, smells amazing, and dries pretty quick and locks in makeup like no other!!! 11/10
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
Liverpool, UK

A real game changer, I don't know what I did before this. It's so handy for wetting brushes and beauty blenders quickly and easily and is perfect to mist over the face before a setting spray to really mesh everything together and melt away any excess.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO

YES PLEASE!! i suggest everyone try this amazing primer you can use before and after its an awesome spray for your face and super hydrating. i would like the packing to look more appealing but the product itself is amazing its like Heaven in a bottle!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Hales corners , Wi

Refreshing spritz on your face before applying makeup . It's more refreshing than a primer for me I still sometimes use another primer as well . There is no finish on it just a more refreshed face . I recommend this to friends but it's not necessary .
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
Leeds

It really helps your makeup last all day long without your foundation budging, it fills in pores helping you achieve a smooth finish. To me the smell also plays a big part in beauty products and I think this smells like vanilla/frosting and I love it.
Abbie M.
Abbie M.

I love this product very light weight on your face and very hydrating. It is very good for prepping your face before makeup and I like how light weight it is as it doesn't feel caked on your face, would definitely be one of the best primers I've used!
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA

You need this primer it works. Putting it on before your foundation for a dewy look and putting it on after to set your look. I have both oily and sometimes dry skin and it works with my combo. I would buy this product again and it lasts a long time!!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

My ride or die, holy grail primer. Nothing primes my face better for the ridiculous amount of makeup I wear everyday. The only "real" con is the price, because its Mac, but there is a reason it is the price it is. I recommend it to virtually everyone.
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA

YES YES YES! I highly recommend this product, it is affordable and it lasts forever. The makeup stays on for an entire day. My skin can be very dry in certain places so it helped to refresh my face. I would buy it again;in fact, I'm due for a new one!
RiL C.
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA

I love this product. When I first bought it I was confused and thought it was a setting spray which it isn't. But what it does is leave your makeup looking fresh. It melts the powder down so you don't look well powdery. It's refreshing and I keep it .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.