BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Daizi P.
Daizi P.
IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Donna T.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
Review for: Skin Spray
I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Review for: Skin Spray
this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Ana C.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for setting my makeup but also for when I want a color to pop more I put some on my brush and pick up the color and apply it and it gives it that extra pop.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.