Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro, OR

Fix+ is best to make your highlight and eyeshadow more pigmented ! And also good for spraying it before and after makeup ! Easy to spray not messy at all. I totally recommend on my second bottle so I would but more !
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield, Ca

I don't use it as my setting spray. I use it to foil my eyeshadows and make my highlighter GLOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I don't use it as a setting spray.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This product is great! It can be used to hold makeup on and help it last longer, or to be used with eye shadow to help it POP! I also use it on my face after I clean it to help moisturize and keep it soft and smooth.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, Fl

I love this product so much! It is my absolute favorite thing to make pigments and shadows (even highlighters) more intense! Also this is so redressing to revamp your makeup while at the pool or beach! So refreshing!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my holy grail product !!! It is a must have in any makeup collection. It helps makeup apply smoothly giving it that flawless finish, it's a must have, I definitely recommend it, it's my go to setting spray !!
Hayla M.
Hayla M.

I honestly didn't wanna give it a chance bc it was on the high end side but once I tried it I can't go back to anything else!! love it this is a must and if you don't wanna spend $22 for it get the travel size for $10
Ja'Lynn W.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN

Best product EVER! Always use the product after I set my make up! It makes your makeup look 10x better. I've used different products before but this is by far my favorite product! I will continue to buy this product
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN

BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Rafina R.
Rafina R.

I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Bri R.
Bri R.

I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.