BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware
Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Otreace C.
Otreace C.
Review for: Skin Spray
Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
Review for: Skin Spray
I really never thought this could be as good as they say... But finally decided to give it a go and it just makes your makeup blend together and stay put all day! Love!!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
The smell is amazing I love to just spray it on my face but I love it even more for after I powder my face this product helps to not look like you have so much powder on
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Daizi P.
Daizi P.
IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.