Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wheeling, WV

This is a must have. Great before applying make-up. Seems to diminish pores and smooth skin. When applying after make-up, it helps to lock in your make-up and look flawless for hours. Have one on the vanity and one in my bag
Tina G.
Tina G.

The best spray. I use it every time I highlight to make the glow intense. It help melt down makeup so that it doesn't look cakey. It also hydrate . One bottle lasts me about 6 months! I definitely would buy again and again.
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Stockton, CA

The MAC prime fit was my first primer I ever purchased as a teenager it has a natural shimmery look gives u the extra glow you need it smells good like coconut I like to spray lots of it just because I'm extra like that lol
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Summer W.
Summer W.

Love this product! Does exactly what it's supposed to! Recently bought this and it is a game changer! If you use a powder foundation you need this is your life! It makes your skin look natural and not like a powdered donut!
Dina D.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY

I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Yocelyn V.
Yocelyn V.

YES YES YES. Everything about Fix+ is amazing. It refreshes your face and hydrates it and makes your feel so nice, and it works for so many thing too! It primes, and if your makeup looks too cakey it dials it down. Amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.