Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
mari l.
mari l.

this is the perfect product to use when you feel like your face looks a little too cake-y because it makes the powder and foundation melt into your skin without melting the product off and it can also be used to intensify shimmer shadows and highlight.
Khadra M.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA

I used this product everyday, and for multiple reasons. It's such a versatile product that works with so many skin tones. It's so affordable which makes it even more impressive. I have repurchased this product numerous times and will continue to do so.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chico, CA

I love spraying this on my face after doing my makeup. It makes my makeup last a bit longer and it just smells wonderful. It comes with a decent amount of product to last you, i would definitely recommend to buy it, because you will love this product .
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.

This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
Amburr A.
Amburr A.

Another holy grail of products! so versitle and feels so great on the face! its a good price it smells great, it helps your shadow, you can prime or set with it, it will refresh your face and it is great at what it does! will always rebuy this product!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

The dewiness this setting spray gives to my skin is amazing!!! I'm on my third bottle right now! It's affordable if you compare it to other setting sprays. Super easy to use, i would definitely recommend it! I hope Mac brings back the other scents too!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA

I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Littleton, CO

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! It is so refreshing and locks in my makeup! I will be repurchasing this product for the 5th time this month! It is soooo good. It's hydrating, smells amazing, and dries pretty quick and locks in makeup like no other!!! 11/10
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.