Add a Photo

Photos (364)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Emma v.
Emma v.
Toronto

This is liquid gold! I use it for everything. First, as a make up base and to wet my sponge and then again to set my makeup once applied. It also adds a flawless finish when used throughout the day. Just spray to freshen up your face!
joyce O.
joyce O.

This is a good setting spray. I used it regularly when I would do my makeup and actually contour and use non powder formulas. It lasts a good while. The only downside is the price. I'm sure you can find something similar for way less.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

This stuff will make you flawless!! It's meant to take down the "powerdy" look you can get from using...powders!! It does just that! After a few sprays my makeup goes from looking like makeup to looking like skin! This is a MUST OWN!!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC

I swear by Mac Fix+, a quick spray will set all your hard work for well over 8 hours. I also use it dampen my beauty blender before blending out concealer and foundation. My base stays all day, even when sweating and touching my face.
Eden A.
Eden A.
Leek

Love this for using on my brushes before applying eye shadow. It makes your shadows more pigmented. Can also be used for a setting spray or primer but I personally don't use it for this use. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Burbank,ca

This product is very good. It was one of my first setting spray I used. It smell so good and keeps your makeup on and it give you that natural smooth finishing touch to it. And no I wouldn't buy it again although it's a good product.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Mac's prep + prime fix+ spray. I used it years ago, and for some reason decided to try something new. Recently I've tried it again and don't know why I've stopped! I love it because you can use it as a primer or setting spray.
Marina Q.
Marina Q.

New to the make up game and never understood what I even needed something like this for. Doesn't feel like I caked on some random spray on my face. Would probably buy again, but other brands work the same way. Can go a cheaper route.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO

I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.