BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Vanessa S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this for priming and setting face! I usually add tons of powder products when I do my makeup since I have oily skin and this product always helps get rid of that "cakey" look. As far as making my makeup last all day, I think I'm better off using a different setting spray, but for everyday use I tend to reach for this one.
Laneisha N.
I heard that this was excellent for using as a setting spray, & also a primer but it's costly, but it's well worth the buy. The pros is it's a great product, some of the cons could be the pricing amount. I would definitely buy this product again & I recommend it to others!
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
I absolutely love this setting spray, and I love spraying it on eyeshadow to get a more intense look! Immediately after spraying it you see a huge difference in how dewy and gorgeous your skin looks. Makes sense why it's a completely classic setting spray. It doesn't help with longevity but does help with enhancing your skin.
alma l.
Everett, MA
A lot of people call Mac Fix Plus a setting spray it is not a setting spray although people use it as a setting spray this is amazing too take the powder look to the skin off of your face or just pray before you put your foundation on to give you a face an extra kick of moisture or if your face is just dry you can spray it on bare skin it's really an amazing product on the market.
Daiana u.
No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Erica J.
This is an oldie, but a goodie. I wet my shadows for a foiled look and I love that look. I also spritz my face with fix plus before makeup application. It smells great and really hydrated my skin. I don't however set my makeup with this because it makes my face look too wet. It's more of a hydrator and pigment transformer.
Brianna M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my go to settings spray I wouldn't feel complete without this product I keep a full size in my makeup collection and a travel size to go I use it before during and after makeup up and it really locks my makeup in to place will hydrating my skin without leaving that greasy or oily feeling definitely going to keep buying this !
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do not like this as a primer or a setting spray. I used this to make my shimmer shades in my eyeshadow really pop! I wish this was a cruelty free brand so I could continue using this. I've heard of some dupes, but I just don't think it'll be the same. When I used this as a setting spray, it completely ruined my makeup.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
I love this product and how it is so multi use! It can be used for prepping the skin and setting the skin as well. Also, please be careful if you are oily/combo skin use sparingly because it can increase oiliness onto the skin. It is also a great product to use on wetting the eye shadows to bring out the pigment as well.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.