Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Funke A.
Funke A.
Lagos

Best spray ever. It smells great and helps give your final look a more matte finish. It is perfect for all skin types and you can use it both before and after applying your full makeup. It's a shame that it doesn't last so long tho.
emilly a.
emilly a.
Venezuela

LA ADORO💖 fija súper bien mi maquillaje, hace que se luzca más en mi piel, estoy enamorada de este primer, súper bueno. Lo mejor es que salgo segura de que mi maquillaje no se dañe, siempre queda intacto, y eso es lo que me atrapo💖✨
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Mac fix plus is my favourite setting spray around as it is lightweight, easy to apply, good for dry to medium skin (as mine is) it may not be as easy for the more oily skin but I do recommend to others for an easy use setting spray
Emily H.
Emily H.

I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Loveeeeeeee this stuff I always buy two bottles at a time , I use this before and after my makeup . I use it to boost shadows or pigments, amplify my highlight also really makes my makeup last all day I recommend this to everyone !
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL

I fell in love with this product a few years back! Such a great multi purpose spray! I use it on my face before my moisturizer to get a dewy look! I'm very dry. And I use this to spray on eye-shadow when I want a more intense look!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I use this product to set my foundation + powder, but I ALSO use this to make eyeshadows more vibrant. Specifically if any Colourpop shadows I have dry out, I use FIX+ to rehydrate them again! This is a multi-purpose setting spray.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA

This is my favorite setting spray. I sprayed this on my face after powdering and it makes my skin look a little bit dewy instead of too powdery. You can also spray it on your brush before applying eye shadow for a more opaque look.
Haley G.
Haley G.

One of the few products I like from Mac . It has a great smell and it helps keep my makeup looking fresh . It's not a setting spray ( I thought it was too it's okay ) but i do look it when I need my makeup to look new and refreshed
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.