Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Leticia S.
Leticia S.

I love this setting spray. It's perfect for Before of after makeup. I have combination skin but mostly dry over the summer so this setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to anyone that applies makeup
Nadine J.
Nadine J.

This is a lovely setting spray and a primer !! It's a go to product for me that I have to have in my make up bag, an amazing trick I learned was to spray this on a make up brush and pick up eyeshadow and the pigment is insane !! X
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA

The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alexus J.
Alexus J.

It keeps the makeup on for a long time. You don't have to worry about your makeup quickly fading away. But, it may be a struggle when it's time to come off. Soap and water should do the trick. Also, I would but this product again.
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI

I love it. More than amy other setting spray or priming spray. I use it before and after i apply makeup . i fee like it helps the makeup melt into my skin and not look so dry or cakey. The only draw back is that it is limda pricey
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Boston

The best "setting spray". I am addicted to this stuff and I purchased all of the new scents when they came out. I love using this to set my powder to give my skin a more natural look. This is a staple product in my makeup routine.
Kennia O.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV

I love this fix plus spray! I love using it before and after my makeup for long lasting results! I love using it to wet my brush for my highlight or shadow to pop even more! It's totally a must buy! Will definitely keep buying it!
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA

I love this stuff. I use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup and also to spray my brush to make my metallic eyeshadow more pigmented. It smells great and feels replenishing on the skin. I love this stuff I use it everyday
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines , IA

Ride or die product! I can not live with out fix + I use it for everything to prime, set, use pigments wet, to fix a broken shadow, as a refresher throughout the day. I have recommended this to a lot of people. Hands down amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.