Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Gracie K.
Gracie K.

I am obsessed with this spray!! I use it on my brushes for pigmentation on eyeshadows! It leaves my skin looking flawless with a matte finish. It works with both skin types and I would definitely suggest buying this product!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Norma r.
Norma r.

Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
best setting spray ever!!!!! ive been using this ever since i started wearing make up and i've tried other ones but none really set my face. this ones the best you can get for yourself. i would recommend this to everyone tbh
Emmanuel E.
Emmanuel E.
Ridgeland, SC

The best faces spray to set your makeup, I don't how this face spray do the job, but is amazing is so different form other face spray, this makes your makeup come together and it makes you highlight glowwwww like no other..!
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.

I love this! I wasn't sure at first but I use it as my primer and my setting spray it is very lightweight and helps keep my makeup lasting all day it just takes a few sprays! And the price is NOT bad at all for this product!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA

This is an essential in any make up kit. It's not super expensive. It makes any shimmery eye shadow even more intense and beautiful and sprayed all over the face after you finish your make up and it gives a beautiful finish.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford, CA

I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love this setting spray, I feel like it makes my makeup settle and not look like a hot mess. It is so perfect and fresh, it literally feels like you are separating water on you face without making it feel yucky and sticky!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.