Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Loveeeeeeee this stuff I always buy two bottles at a time , I use this before and after my makeup . I use it to boost shadows or pigments, amplify my highlight also really makes my makeup last all day I recommend this to everyone !
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA

Love love love this stuff it is a must! It smells so amazing and fresh! I can not even describe the fell it's almost floral but also super fresh like water I guess! But it's so hydrating and perfect and makes your makeup last long!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA

This is my favorite setting spray. I sprayed this on my face after powdering and it makes my skin look a little bit dewy instead of too powdery. You can also spray it on your brush before applying eye shadow for a more opaque look.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I use this product to set my foundation + powder, but I ALSO use this to make eyeshadows more vibrant. Specifically if any Colourpop shadows I have dry out, I use FIX+ to rehydrate them again! This is a multi-purpose setting spray.
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
Bianet A.
Bianet A.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this product to prime and set my face ! It makes my
my make up flawless. I will continue to buy this product. I also love the smell of it. You can also spray on to a brush to give your eyeshadow or highlighter an extra pop.
Leticia S.
Leticia S.

I love this setting spray. It's perfect for Before of after makeup. I have combination skin but mostly dry over the summer so this setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to anyone that applies makeup
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Ride or die product! I can not live with out fix + I use it for everything to prime, set, use pigments wet, to fix a broken shadow, as a refresher throughout the day. I have recommended this to a lot of people. Hands down amazing.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.