Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

This is by far my most used beauty product! I put it on before, during and after my makeup routine. It is so versatile as a product. I will even just spritz my bare face to rehydrate and liven my skin up. One of my favorite products ever!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ

I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA

I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it. I cannot go a day without using it. It makes my makeup look flawless. It's a must have product. when I feel like I've put too much powder I shower my face in this and it makes it look great.
Karla A.
Karla A.

For me this is one of the best Mac products having regard to skin care, I love that helps you prepare your skin nurtured and protected before attacking with both product and I also like to use it after makeup because it sets super good!!!
Sana B.
Sana B.

I used to swear by this finishing spray but MAC products have been disappointing me lately and it no longer leaves my skin perfectly dewy as it once did. My skin now looks too wet and almost oily. If you have dry skin, you will love this!
May V.
May V.

AMAZING PRODUCT! I LOVE MAC! THEY TRULY NEVER DISAPPOINT! Fix+ definitely helps blend your full face makeup together. It gives you a dewy finish, but more on the fresh side then your regular "oily"! I would repurchase this in a heartbeat
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC

This is a great primer and setting spray! I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. I'm normally a matte finish girl but this is pretty awesome! I have oily skin and my makeup stays on all day. I will definitely be buying this again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.