Add a Photo

Photos (590)
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX
March 31, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL
July 13, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Oswego, IL
Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
T M.
T M.
My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
July 21, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Lili R.
Lili R.
July 6, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried MANY setting sprays and this is by far my favorite . You spray this and your face feels so hydrated!! It also helps on making powders look like skin. #Backyardbash
sierra l.
sierra l.
May 13, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
Mary M.
Mary M.
Windham, NH
Aug. 12, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray! I also use it if I need to dampen my brushes. It's very versatile. Price is good and there is a lot in the bottle. Can't go wrong with this one!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.