BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
This makes my fave feel so good and hydrated. I usually use another spray to set on top of this but I absolutely love how this makes my whole face feel. Go buy this!
krista p.
krista p.
I love this product so much! And it doesn't make
Me Breakout and it really keeps my makeup on. Even when I don't wear makeup I still put it on my skin to refresh it!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
West, Tx
Review for: Skin Spray
Helps break the products that leave my skin looking cakey. Leaves my skin looking dewy and not dry at all. Perfect to use to freshen up through out the day. Love it!
Sahara C.
Sahara C.
I'm obsessed with this spray. Feels so refreshing. Not a "setting spray", like everyone assumes. It just "fixes" your makeup so it doesn't look "powdery" or "cakey".
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Garland, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Definite must have! I use this one everyday to set my makeup. I use studio fox liquid and mineral powder underneath! This most sets my makeup and keeps it on all day
Fay A.
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
This is the best makeup setting spray that I've ever used it hydrates and sets your makeup on allll day. I feel like its the best for a long lasting hydrating makeup
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
This product is a must for every beauty. The aroma is delicious and it has a gentle spraying affect. It has a fine spray application that melds your makeup together.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.