BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Really nice spray.. It doesn't hold your make up longer but it helps to get read of powdery texture and cakieness. Makes skin looking smooth and amazing
Tapengga S.
Tapengga S.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! All of my friends are always talking about this. My makeup last alll day and the feeling is great it doesn't feel greasy or watery
Deena R.
Deena R.
This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA
This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Emma S.
Emma S.
I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Rita V.
Rita V.
My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.