BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Tatiana M.
Mac fix plus is my absolute favorite. Can be a little pricey but it definitely worth it. I have combination to dry skin and it works wonders and doesn't bother my greasy spots like in my t-zone. Plus I love it to spray on a shimmering or foiled eyeshadow after I've picked the shadow up on my brush. Makes the shadow even more shinny or foiled and makes it pop!
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
Love fix +! Great setting spray for minimal or full face makeup. It comes out with a nice soothing mist, with even distribution. The sent is very minimal, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. Works well on all skin types.

A great tip is on a hot day put it in the fridge and use when you feel like the heat is getting to you. It's was feel amazing and your skin very refreshed!
Amber C.
Best setting spray EVER! I used to not believe the hype but it is worth every penny. After trying other drugstore brands nothing else compares. It reduces all powdery looking substances on your face and makes your makeup last all day. The sprayer is a wonderful mist without feeling droplets ruin your makeup. Definite purchase!!
Jasdip K.
This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.