Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Hayla M.
Hayla M.

I honestly didn't wanna give it a chance bc it was on the high end side but once I tried it I can't go back to anything else!! love it this is a must and if you don't wanna spend $22 for it get the travel size for $10
Ja'Lynn W.
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN

Best product EVER! Always use the product after I set my make up! It makes your makeup look 10x better. I've used different products before but this is by far my favorite product! I will continue to buy this product
BreAnna R.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN

BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Perfect for every skin type dry, combination AND oily. Primes , and sets the face for a flawless finish. I buy this all the time and I repurchase constantly. Forever my favorite.
Rafina R.
Rafina R.

I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Bri R.
Bri R.

I personally have oily skin so this product didn't work the way i wanted it to. It left my face feeling sticky and I prefer a matte finish for my face. However it works great to add pigmentation to shadows and such.
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland, OR

I like this setting spray because I can use it as a primer and also I can easily use it to wet my brushes to dip into eye shadow. It's very reasonable in price. I purchased mine from Nordstrom. It's a good purchase.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this setting spray!! I use it to set my makeup or on my eye shadows to pop out more on the color. This product works wonders, smells good and is hydrating. You can even buy a travel size to carry in your purse.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Mineral Wells, TX

This is such an amazingly versatile product. It can be used to wet your eyeshadows to make them more bold, or to set your makeup when you're done. It works great at both. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I have sensitive skin so I'm always worried new products will make me break out but this didn't. I use it to set my makeup and with my eyeshadows when I want them to be more pigmented. It's one of my favorite sprays.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Ponoka, Alberta

Smells so lovely! Sets makeup really well so I don't look cakey!! Best part is that you can spray it on eye shadow brushes to make the eye shadow more pigmented, or spray on foundation brush to sheer foundation out!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.