MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
colleen c.
colleen c.
March 16, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Merrillville, IN
June 22, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Leaves a nice matte finish to your makeup you don't look the least bit shiny and had your back on fixing those little mistakes you might have made while applying your makeup
Mona G.
Mona G.
Mission, TX
My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! I've tried so many and always come back to Fix plus! It helps my makeup look a lot less powdery and just brings my entire face together!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
If you wear makeup this is a must have. I use it with every single makeup look. It's easy to get your hands on. I can't be without it. It makes my makeup just melt together.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO
Aug. 1, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing, sets the makeup to look more like your skin... Very refreshing does not irritate the skin... Leaves you looking all dewy and glowy... Allows the makeup to last long
Magen L.
Magen L.
Lakeland, FL
Sept. 5, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can tell very multiple use for it and walaaaa makes great work just one time you sprayed into the face or to the brush that eyeshadow will be poppin oh and it smells great
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO
OMG! This is a must have this is heaven. It feels so nice and refreshing and make my make up last all day. I bought this at the Mac store in the mall for around $22 plus tax
Vida G.
Vida G.
It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
March 18, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.