BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Taylor B.
atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's not a setting spray so it won't make your makeup last. But it melts all your makeup into your skin and will take any powdery finish away and make your skin look super flawless. It can get a little oily throughout the day which is the only downfall. But I love it and have found ways to get around that and will be repurchasing !
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I gave this 4 stars bc while it is good I have another one that is jsut as good but cruelty free I will always pick cruelty free over tested on animals when they are comparable in price and the way they work!
yarelis s.
Fl
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Claudia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love this stuff! Totally changed my makeup routine. It is perfect for prep and setting. Once I finish my base of my makeup, I sprits this over my face and it helps seal all of my powder products together as well as take away the powder look. Works great for foiling shadows as well!
Serena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Aubrey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this stuff! Perfect to use for hydrating your face. Setting your makeup. Wetting your shadow brush before applying it to your eye for a more intense look. It's so nice and smells so good. I always have to buy another one when I run out!
NapsandFraps B.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it before my face makeup to hydrate my skin and to prepare it for foundation. I also use this at the end when I've done foundation, concealer and powder to help blend the products better on my skin. It leaves my make up looking flawless and giving it a beautiful finish.
Maria Zobel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.