Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Pahola F.
Pahola F.

It's essential for the glow and for completing the look. I love spraying to my beauty blender and then using it to blend in my concealer. When my makeup look is done and highlighter is applied spritz all around to lock in the look.
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL

I fell in love with this product a few years back! Such a great multi purpose spray! I use it on my face before my moisturizer to get a dewy look! I'm very dry. And I use this to spray on eye-shadow when I want a more intense look!
Paola benareb A.
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo

Its amazingggg product! I love the finished. U can use sunscreen under this fix. Helps to cover your open pores for the best finished! Long lasting and very easy application! I buy it again, i love it ! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Haley G.
Haley G.

One of the few products I like from Mac . It has a great smell and it helps keep my makeup looking fresh . It's not a setting spray ( I thought it was too it's okay ) but i do look it when I need my makeup to look new and refreshed
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX

There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Emily H.
Emily H.

I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA

This is my favorite setting spray. I sprayed this on my face after powdering and it makes my skin look a little bit dewy instead of too powdery. You can also spray it on your brush before applying eye shadow for a more opaque look.
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA

Love love love this stuff it is a must! It smells so amazing and fresh! I can not even describe the fell it's almost floral but also super fresh like water I guess! But it's so hydrating and perfect and makes your makeup last long!
Cara B.
Cara B.

Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.