BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Beatriz M.
Ontario
This setting spray helps a lot with shimmery eyeshadow/glitter with one spray it help it be more pigment when applying with a brush or just your finger on your lid
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
I love how this sprays on your face it feels amazing and it makes your makeup look amazing as well. I discovered this because my sister bought it so I used hers. Great product
Kiana D.
and of course my favorite spray that I use to set my face. Keep me looking refreshed without having to constantly redo my makeup. It honestly last me the whole day.
cat b.
Bellevue
It’s so amazing, it makes makeup apply on to your skin so flawlessly, I highly recommend it, it’s also amazing as a string spray, it makes your skin look so good.
Arminda V.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love this product it is definitely a holy grail. Everybody uses it and it’s for a reason this is a product that I fee everyone should add to their makeup collection and use for daily makeup routines.
Kelsey H.
cincinnati
I love the smell of Fix +!! I use this for everything! To prep my skin for makeup, to set my face and to wet my brushes for more intense pigment with my powders! It also smell great!
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
The hype is real with the MAC Fix+ but for good reason! People have been using this product for years and I never understood how a bottle of what looks like water can be so magical.

A few months ago, I decided to pick it up during MAC's 25% sale and now, it's found its way into my daily routine. Like many people say, it's NOT a setting spray, but more of a "finishing" spray. It gives off a beautiful, very natural skin-looking finish to your makeup. I noticed it especially merges all my powder products together and helps make my make up look like my natural skin.

A few spritz a day for a couple months or so and I'm barely 1/4th into the bottle so it lasts a long time. It's in a cute mattified bottle and looks pretty on your make up vanity. Doesn't have a strong smell but feels very refreshing when applied. I love it so much, I'm hoping to get a few more in their other scents (I missed out on the Fruity summer one and I'm SO bummed!) Point is... GET IT! You won't regret it. It adds the perfect touch to your make up!

Elizabeth B.
newark
Absolutely love this spray. I use it for everything. Primer, setting spray, I use it to wet my brushes and my blenders, great for everything! Love the smell too!
Sam D.
Islip, NY
i feel like this speaks for itself. i am in love with this spray it just does it all!!! if you don’t have this then you must get it nowwwwwww it’s sooo wonderful
Juliette D.
Dripping Springs, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it daily, and I am never disappointed. The original scent is my favorite; it isn’t a strong scent, so it doesn’t mask my perfume. But it is present enough that I feel better after one spray. I feel like my makeup will stay on all day
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.