BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Reeya B.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL
Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
yesenia a.
yesenia a.
I have combination greasy and dry skin as well as sensitive and it's the only setting spray that keeps my makeup locked and loaded without any bad reaction. I love it
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff!!! I got my firs travel bottle and it lasted me a few months and I re purchased asap. I really like how fine the mist is and how it removes cakieness.
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product helps keep my skin nice and cool and refreshed in the summer time. I have oily skin and it leaves a pretty dewy look on my skin without looking too oily.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.