BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Monique K.
Everett, MA
I have always been a mac lover always.. and this is a staple to have for making ur shadows pigments stand out I use this to really make the shadows pop by spraying the brush first then putting into the shadow.. and if you want to blend out any foundation or concealer just spray your beauty blender and press into the skin to get a flawless look that lasts
SneŇĺana M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Tay L.
This is a really good primer and setting spray but I really love to spray this on my brush after I've swiped my brush in eyeshadow! It really makes the color more vivid, vibrant, and long lasting. Really this spray works as three things. It's definitely worth the buy. Sometimes they have different scents and they do carry smaller bottle than this big one.
Adrienne L.
I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
Jaspreet P.
This setting spray is the absolute best!!! I use it before and after my makeup! First to prep my skin since it works well with all types of skin! And then I spray it after my makeup so it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long! I do recommend this to all! It's a must have! Makes me feel as if my collection is COMPLETE!
Brittney A.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this setting spray not only to set my face, but as well to actually use to add a little more shimmer to my eyes. Or to use to make my highlight brighter and better as well. It does make your makeup melt into place. As well I love it to set my entire face too.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
You need this product! This fix plus has endless uses. I use it before I apply my moisturizer and after I finish applying my makeup. I also use this before applying highlighter to make it more pigmented, as well as throughout the day when I need a little pick me up. If you haven't tried this, you should. It's a bit pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
This is a must have product for me! No setting spray can do the job like mac fix+, best to make any eyeshadow or highlighter pop to its best. The mist in the bottle is very delicate. Also makes any pigment stick and last forever!
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il
Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.