BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Rebekah M.
This Product definitely changed my whole makeup game. I went a whole day with my makeup still on my face, no smudging. It also made my makeup feel like skin if that makes sense. Changed my makeup look a whole lot.
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this stuff in part of my everyday makeup routine! I don't actually spray it on my face, but I spray it on my beauty blender before I blend in all my foundation and concealer! I also spray it on my brushes if I want that really pigmented eyeshadow look. I tried it on my face after I applied my makeup, but it made me more oily throughout the day.
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Taylor B.
atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's not a setting spray so it won't make your makeup last. But it melts all your makeup into your skin and will take any powdery finish away and make your skin look super flawless. It can get a little oily throughout the day which is the only downfall. But I love it and have found ways to get around that and will be repurchasing !
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never really thought this did anything until today! I noticed it totally made the make up I'be been trying out these past couple of days, stay way longer than it normally did! I just re fell in love with it and mac!
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I gave this 4 stars bc while it is good I have another one that is jsut as good but cruelty free I will always pick cruelty free over tested on animals when they are comparable in price and the way they work!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again, a classic for good reason. I use this to softly merge my powder and cream products. I have dry skin and I hate looking powdery. This isn't going to give your makeup more longevity - use a setting spray for that.
yarelis s.
Fl
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Serena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.