Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

Love this. Definitely worth the price & smoothed all the lines on my face. I'm not sure about sun protection, but it did last forever. It felt natural and I could hardly tell it was on. I would absolutely recommend to others.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ

I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX

My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Gracie K.
Gracie K.

I am obsessed with this spray!! I use it on my brushes for pigmentation on eyeshadows! It leaves my skin looking flawless with a matte finish. It works with both skin types and I would definitely suggest buying this product!
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC

My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.

I have this product. I really like it because it's a light mist that I put on after my make up. I sometimes spray it on my brush when I am putting on my liquid foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Norma r.
Norma r.

Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.