Add a Photo

Blair D.
Yorktown, VA
March 3, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love to use this as a primer and setting spray also to spray on my brushes to make my eye shadows more vibrant. Gentle on my skin and keeps all my makeup looking fresh all day
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
July 22, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it! Great for enhancing foil in shadow. Always use it on shimmer shades whether loose or presses. Went through many bottles and half way done in only a year. Lasts 2 years.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Fantastic product sets make up n does not leave a heavy residue. Helps makeup look fresh all day . Face feels clean just keep with u to spray throughout Day to make u feel fresh
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This is an everyday product for me, I use it under my makeup actually. It keeps my makeup in place and on point. Feels refreshing when I mist it on my face. Always a repurchase.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This is my fave!! I spray it on after I put on my primer to set it in my skin and I spray it after I finish my full face. This sets the powder and will give you a flawless look!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL
July 13, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Aug. 31, 2016, 4:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Heather F.
Heather F.
Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.