MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
July 21, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Julia M.
Julia M.
July 8, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
An excellent setting spray, keeps my make up long lasting and doesn't sweat off especially during humid days. There is so much product in the bottle, one spray goes a long way!
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Lili R.
Lili R.
July 6, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried MANY setting sprays and this is by far my favorite . You spray this and your face feels so hydrated!! It also helps on making powders look like skin. #Backyardbash
Dana O.
Dana O.
Aug. 31, 2016, 4:12 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fix+ is a must at a #backyardbash to keep your makeup on all day and not having it melt off in the summer heat. I love this product. It leaves my face matte and sets my makeup
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
I can't say enough good things about this product. It has so many uses. It's moisturizing and refreshing and is great for using on your brush with pigments or glitter shadows.
Aylen I.
Aylen I.
Aurora, CO
This works the best for my oily skin ! I'm in love with it !!! I will definitely be buying this again after trying so many setting sprays from other brands this is my favorite
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles , CA
June 16, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Favorite setting spray year round! It smells really nice and helps when you use a lot of powder makeup. It also helps when it's really hot out and your face needs a refresher.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.