BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Maria A.
Doral, FL
Light. Love the scent, the top lock makes it easy to take with you, a must in my make up routine, finishes up my look, giving me an extra boost.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ
This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY
The real mvp. Does its job and it's a decent price. Like I've said before, I wish Mac was cruelty free, but other then that they do a great job.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA
Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Kristjana X.
Everett , MA
This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.