BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Misty D.
Misty D.
Oswego, IL
Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
T M.
T M.
My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fix+ is a must at a #backyardbash to keep your makeup on all day and not having it melt off in the summer heat. I love this product. It leaves my face matte and sets my makeup
savanna g.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this product it's very versatile, it brings eye shadows, highlighters, concealers etc back to life and works on everything! I will defiantly repurchase once I'm all out
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
I can't say enough good things about this product. It has so many uses. It's moisturizing and refreshing and is great for using on your brush with pigments or glitter shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.