Add a Photo

Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI

My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX

I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL

I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Lou C.
Lou C.
England

I love this product! I usually use this to apply glitter to my lids, I also used it to set my face after applying my makeup, it's very easy to use and will definitely to the job, unfortunately I recently ran out but I would buy again!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Chino, CA

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
joyce O.
joyce O.

This is a good setting spray. I used it regularly when I would do my makeup and actually contour and use non powder formulas. It lasts a good while. The only downside is the price. I'm sure you can find something similar for way less.
Emma v.
Emma v.
Toronto

This is liquid gold! I use it for everything. First, as a make up base and to wet my sponge and then again to set my makeup once applied. It also adds a flawless finish when used throughout the day. Just spray to freshen up your face!
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV

This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.