Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Najat S.
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH

Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.

I love this product! I use it to intensify the pigmentation of eyeshadows and spray it on my face throughout the day as a refresher. It doesn't have any shimmer or anything like that, like some setting sprays so that's a plus for me
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ

The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl

Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
Cassey L.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN

I love this fix+ spray, it is so refreshing. This can be used as a primer spray or a finishing spray or both ( I use it for both). If you want to prime your skin in a refreshing way and set your makeup for an all day look, use this!
zahrya G.
zahrya G.
Victorville, CA

Must have staple product !! You can use this before , during and after your makeup application . It's going to hydrate your skin and give you a youthful dewy complexion . You can also use with eye shadows to make them more pigmented
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
Pahola F.
Pahola F.

It's essential for the glow and for completing the look. I love spraying to my beauty blender and then using it to blend in my concealer. When my makeup look is done and highlighter is applied spritz all around to lock in the look.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA

This is my favorite setting spray. I sprayed this on my face after powdering and it makes my skin look a little bit dewy instead of too powdery. You can also spray it on your brush before applying eye shadow for a more opaque look.
Yare L.
Yare L.
Pottsboro

Mac's fix+ is so amazing for all skin types because there really is no product quite like it in the market. It gives your makeup a natural finish and makes you look flawless! It's a staple in my makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.