BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA
I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA
I love these spry. I like using it to intensify eyeshades and highlighters. I have oily skin so I really don't use this to set my face. It makes me look way to dewy
Flo S.
Flo S.
It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.
I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Coral S.
Coral S.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Lety G.
Lety G.
This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.