BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Angelica P.
This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I love this product on my skin it makes my makeup last longer and the spray is a gentle mist just a great product to set your makeup making you look stunning it leaves a very natural look leaving everything the way it is just set.
Iris F.
Midland, TX
I am a DIE HARD FAN for this product! I use it for literally everything. I use it as a primer and finishing spray. I spray my brushes with it when I need a more pigmented look. It leaves a natural refreshing finish. The packaging and price is great. I would buy it again.
alma l.
Everett, MA
A lot of people call Mac Fix Plus a setting spray it is not a setting spray although people use it as a setting spray this is amazing too take the powder look to the skin off of your face or just pray before you put your foundation on to give you a face an extra kick of moisture or if your face is just dry you can spray it on bare skin it's really an amazing product on the market.
Laneisha N.
I heard that this was excellent for using as a setting spray, & also a primer but it's costly, but it's well worth the buy. The pros is it's a great product, some of the cons could be the pricing amount. I would definitely buy this product again & I recommend it to others!
Vanessa S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this for priming and setting face! I usually add tons of powder products when I do my makeup since I have oily skin and this product always helps get rid of that "cakey" look. As far as making my makeup last all day, I think I'm better off using a different setting spray, but for everyday use I tend to reach for this one.
Shirin M.
Honolulu
This is the best finish setting spray ever! It makes your make up lasts more longer, it doesn't make your skin dry at all, and gives you more natural finish look. I usually spray it after I'm done with my powder or foundation. I'm obsessed with most of products from MAC but this one is one of my fav.! Try it! You'll like it :)
Somalie C.
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Been using this product for the last 12 years I absoululy recommend it. I was always a skeptic about a spray helping your makeup last all day. Once I tried it i am a firm believer that it works. It also works great to pigments shadows and or highlighters.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.