Add a Photo

Erika H.
Erika H.
July 28, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
March 29, 2016, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Weymouth, MA
I use this product everyday whether to freshen up my makeup or intensify eye shadows. I also use it before I apply my foundation as a primer. So versatile and definitely worth it.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
I love ! So good for refreshing the face it smells so good it's great if you over powder I literally can't say anything bad about this it's def worth the price. #mac #influenster
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Stockbridge, GA
I wear makeup every single day. This setting spray helps my makeup to have a natural look and it keeps it set all day. I have oily skin but leaves a matte finish after every use.
Stormy J.
Stormy J.
Love love love this product .use it to hydrate my face and use it for my eyeshadow. It gives my eyeshadow a nice more metallic look and overall enhances the look of my eye makeup
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This is my fave!! I spray it on after I put on my primer to set it in my skin and I spray it after I finish my full face. This sets the powder and will give you a flawless look!
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This is an everyday product for me, I use it under my makeup actually. It keeps my makeup in place and on point. Feels refreshing when I mist it on my face. Always a repurchase.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Vallejo, CA
I use this all the time and this is one of my go to's all the time! Definitely repurchasing! On my third bottle. My skin type is normal to combination and it eorks great for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.