Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY

Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Elise B.
Elise B.
West milford , Nj

Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX

I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca

I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

amazing product. even the spray nozzle is my favorite it gives such a precise spray that you get most of the product on your face. when other sprays from other brands give such a wide spray that most of the product goes in the air rather then your face.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.

This spray works SOOO good for eyeshadows to give it that metallic look. When spraying it to your face to set everything in place, it feels so fresh and it gives your face that perfect smooth look. I definitely recommend this finishing spray to everyone
Dominique C.
Dominique C.

Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Mayra A.
Mayra A.

I give this setting spray 5 stars!! I love that it doesn't have a smell and it lasts all day. This is a Matt finish which i love cause I'm oily skin. If you're combination skin or oily it works just fine. This is my go to!! I definitely buy it regularly
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.

mac prep+prime excelente Primer libre de aceite fácil aplicación deja el rostro listo para el maquillaje sin obstruir los poros ni dejar la piel gruesa produciendo una larga duración del maquillaje , ademas de un precio accesible lo compraría nuevamente
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.