Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
kyndal b.
kyndal b.

i absolutely love this! i have bought more than enough bottles ever. any time i go to MAC even if i'm not even close to being done with the bottle i'm still getting one. i highly recommend this! it's good for all types of skin.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA

LOVE this product! From priming before your makeup to setting after.. it's amazing. If you are having trouble with your face looking powdery just spray some of this on and it takes that look away! I recommend this to everyone!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love setting my makeup with this and spraying my face with it before I put my makeup on! It has such a nice smell and a refreshing feel. It doesn't make my makeup look cakey and it is a great product for what you pay for it.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT

I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Amy C.
Amy C.

Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Luz B.
Luz B.

I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Lainey C.
Lainey C.
American Fork, UT

I love using this to give my face the extra feeling of hydration. It's cooling to the skin after getting out of the shower. I also like that it sets my make up after and doesn't let all the hard work go to waste by rubbing off
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA

Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.