BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This is an everyday product for me, I use it under my makeup actually. It keeps my makeup in place and on point. Feels refreshing when I mist it on my face. Always a repurchase.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Oswego, IL
Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
sierra l.
sierra l.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
This is a overall great product u can use it to prime ur face for makeup, set ur makeup, must to fix / touch up makeup or use it without makeup set moisturize !!! Great product
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Heather F.
Heather F.
Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.