Add a Photo

Lizeth R.
Madera, CA
July 13, 2016, 5:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
July 7, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA
Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA
I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
June 26, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Paige T.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
This is holy grail! It certainly has different functions as obviously stated in the name. But seriously this has helped my skin hydrate and it helps my make up stay and look fresh.
Erika H.
Erika H.
July 28, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.