Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY

I haven't been able to purchase this item for a while and it's a total bummer! This is a must for long nights or important events! Use with translucent prep+prime powder to make your makeup last for as long as you need!
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is a MUST HAVE!! Spraying this on your makeup makes all the powders and liquids just melt together into one flawless canvas. The only down side is that it's pretty pricey and I tend to go through it fairly quickly.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corp Christi, TX

MAC definitely has the best spray in my opinion... I like to use this to spray on my face before putting highlight on. Or to spray my brush before putting eyeshadow on, which gives it a brighter and more pigmented look.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR

I use this everyday no matter what and I swear by it. I have oily skin yet this doesn't make my face look disgusting. Even in the hottest weather my makeup stays all day long and I would recommend this product to anyone
Ary L.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA

Yasss by far the best . I use this in between while applying makeup & my makeup always looks amazing . I just recently ran out & replaced it with nyx setting sprays & they just don't cut it . Need yo repurcgase this asap
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL

I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
christina b.
christina b.

This stuff is literally a life changer. It's almost like an eraser for if you go a little heavy on the powder. It meets everything together seamlessly and gives you a fresh dewy finish. Also great to wet baked products.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn

This product is a must have for me! It pairs so perfectly with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid and allows it to stay in place all day. The smell of the spray is also a plus for me, very similar to their Mac fragrances. Love it!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca

I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.