Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Alex B.
Alex B.

This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID

Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Huntsville, TX

I love this stuff!!

I have extremely oily skin so I was a little iffy about buying this product but I have no regrets whatsoever! This mist just soaks up all the powders on my skin and takes away my cake face, which nobody likes, girl lets be honest here.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

A need-to-own. Works well to get rid of an overly dry, matte look. Refreshes skin, and gets rid of any powdery look. Of course it's great to use to make shadows damp to intensify shine and color, too. Isn't meant to prolog the wear of your makeup, though.
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO

My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
MsStar S.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY

Love this fix plus. It's the icing on the cake when it comes to my makeup. Love it so much I'm on my third bottle. I have dry skin so this is perfect to hydrate my skin. If you want the icing on the cake, set your makeup with the fix plus I recommend it.
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo

Me encanta !!
Me encanta como funciona !
Me encanta su olor !!
Y me encanta tu empaque 😂 !!
Lo utilizo después que haya terminado con mi maquillaje para darle su toque final y no me haga ver mi cara tan mate y para que haga que mi iluminador brille mas !
Connie G.
Connie G.
Corona, CA

Es bueno el producto es uno de los que me an servido mejor al menos ase lo que dise cumple con lo que promete me gusta utilizarlo mas que nada en mis trabajos para que dure mas el maquillaje asta ahorita en lo personal uno de los mejores por el momento!.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Marly M.
Marly M.

I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.