Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria

I love this stuff, feels really nice on the skin and settles down powder: So many uses for makeup and comes with a locking mechanism so you don't accidentally spray and the design is gorgeous and contemporary on the bottle packaging.
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ

I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Boardman, OR

I have oily skin and can't put any type of lotion on my face, this prep and prime is oil free and doesn't make my face oily, I spray it on before and after I put on my makeup. If I spray this on then my foundation doesn't look flakey
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO

I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Kim P.
Kim P.

Can't go wrong with the fix plus prep & prime.
It hydrates the skin and provides an add glow to the skin.
The ingredients consist of green extract which refreshes the skin while creating a smooth makeup finish. Retails for about $25.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA

I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Cordova, TN

I love the Mac Prep and prime! I use it on my brush before applying foundation to thin a little and set better. It does as it says and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and i feel like it helps to give a little extra glow.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY

I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ivette B.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn

Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield , New Mexico

I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.