BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.
I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Lety G.
Lety G.
This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Coral S.
Coral S.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gray, LA
Absolutly favorite product. It doubles as a moisturizer and a primer and doesn't leave any sticky residue or lines but evens out the makeup for a longer quality.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Great lightweight primer! Holds my makeup all day long. A little pricey but it is worth it. Mac is great quality. It's not thick like other primers which I like.
jazmine n.
jazmine n.
somerville , MA
My first love. No other love like this. A needed item for any makeup look. Good for all skin types . Great to set the makeup in place and before applying makeup.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Although it's not a makeup setting spray, it does make my makeup look more natural. It can also be used to spritz on your shadow brush to give them more pigment.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.