Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX

I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Lou C.
Lou C.
England

I love this product! I usually use this to apply glitter to my lids, I also used it to set my face after applying my makeup, it's very easy to use and will definitely to the job, unfortunately I recently ran out but I would buy again!
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV

This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Tara H.
Tara H.
East Wenatchee, WA

Love this setting spray to lock in makeup. It comes out as a fine mist. It also works well to wet eyeshadows for a more intense color payoff. I use this throughout the day to refresh my makeup look, especially if anything looks cakey.
Emma v.
Emma v.
Toronto

This is liquid gold! I use it for everything. First, as a make up base and to wet my sponge and then again to set my makeup once applied. It also adds a flawless finish when used throughout the day. Just spray to freshen up your face!
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ

I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Boardman, OR

I have oily skin and can't put any type of lotion on my face, this prep and prime is oil free and doesn't make my face oily, I spray it on before and after I put on my makeup. If I spray this on then my foundation doesn't look flakey
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO

I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY

I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.