BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Juliana S.
I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Carrington H.
Dallas, Texas
I use the Mac fix+ for after I wash my face and I have very oily skin. I also use it to prune my face before I do my makeup it works for matte looks. I do believe it has sun protection agencies in it but I don't want to steer y'all wrong lol. I will continue to buy this because it is so versatile and it has a nice clean smell to it. I recommend using it as soon and your done washing your face and you still have a little bit of the moisture from the water on your face.
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
This isn't a makeup setting spray. Granted, it doesn't really claim to do that, but I did expect it to set my makeup because I thought that's what "fix" would mean... Regardless, this is a nice spray to prime the face and it does remove that "cakey" look if you've applied too many powder or thick liquid products. It can also be used to pack on shimmery eyeshadows for added pigment/drama. But, go for Skindanavia products if you're looking for a good setting spray.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I absolutely love how this product melts my makeup together! My skin is a mess most of the time, so using fix+ even as a mist of hydration before application is amazing. It's lightweight, but it's power is not.
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a great face mist to be used any time of the day. First , I use it in the morning after I wake up. It has caffeine and my eyes don't feel tired once I spray it on. Also, it has green tea and camomile and it is calming and soothing, so if you get red , especially in the heat, this is a great product to use over. Many people think this product is a setting spray. Well, MAC does not claim that. It is a finishing spray that makes your makeup look more blended and more smooth. Totally in love with it.
Aiyana B.
I bought this on a whim just to try it for I wanna say 24$? I could be wrong. I love how refreshing it is! I use it as a setting spray as well as on my brushes to help the product be a little more pigmented! I've noticed that this really helps my highlight to pop and whenever I accent my eyes with a color or two, it also stands out! I don't have a lot of experience with very many primers, but this is one of my favorites, and I will definitely keep this in my makeup train!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This Fix+ smells so good to me and makes my skin feel amazing. I wanted to try it and I bought the small $10 bottle at first and used it up. I bought the bigger bottle and that has lasted a long time for the $22 value. I like to spray this sometimes as a primer but also as a setting spray. It sets my make up but makes my skin look great and my make up look seamless.
Melissa H.
This is the best multi-use setting spray that I have ever used. I have combination skin and when I use it to set my makeup, it leaves me with a natural finish without looking too dewey. It works great to use on baked, shimmery, or glittery eye shadows to intensify the color and set the shadow. It does have a fragrance, but I enjoy the smell and do not find it to be overpowering. The mister works great in my opinion and only takes a few spritz to cover the face.
Mels M.
Wyandanch, NY
I use this to prep my skin before my makeup and for wetting eyeshadow...either to intensify shimmer eyeshadow (Mac Nylon for my inner corner) or to wet eyeshadow so I can use as an eyeliner (Mac Carbon). I used to think this was a setting spray but it is not meant to set your makeup. You can use it when you feel your makeup looks too powdery or cakey, it will make your face look more dewy after you spray it on. Definitely a product staple in my makeup routine.
Alexandra R.
This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.