BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12072)
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adore Fix +! I use it for all of my metallic eyeshadows to kick it up a notch! I’ve had the same bottle for so long it’s incredible. If you even want to try it they have a small bottle for $10 and that’s honestly all you even need. It’s amazing. If you haven’t tried it yet you’re not doing metallic eyeshadows right
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I always have to have one of these stocked and ready to spritz. It smells amazing, perfect to keep your face hydrated. I also use it to intensify shadows, just a quick spray and the end of my brush and I dip into my color. It makes my shadows super pigmented. Definitely a must buy!
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought MAC prep+prime fix+ spray. This spray claims to keep the makeup intact for long hours, and I know I would be wearing makeup all day and night long in those few days so I went ahead with this purchase to see how is really is
Sierra A.
This is a staple and has so many different uses. You can use it as a primer, setting spray, for hydration when your skin feels powdery, to intensify shadows and highlights, and so on. I will repurchase this even though I have several other setting sprays 😅
Susana O.
Mission, TX
The BEST thing to ever exist. However, this is not a setting spray. If you need something to hold your stuff in place then this isn't the product for that. Fix plus is must have in my everyday makeup routine. I use it to get stronger pigmentation in my shimmer eye shadows or for the strongest glow from my highlight. I also use it to refresh my face when it's feeling dry throughout the day
Gloria C.
This is a absolute must have in my makeup routine. I've already purchased my second bottle and soon I'm going to need to purchase my third! It melts all you makeup to make it look like it's your very own skin! No need to worry about applying too much powder fix+ will fix it!
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
My favorite beauty spray because it is so versatile. You can use it as a primer a setting spray to give your face some moisture throughout the day and to intensify your shadow and highlight. It's good for all skin types but especially if you're more dry. It's very gentle and little to no fragrance which is always good in my eyes.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
I like the MAC Prep and Prime despite it being a little pricey. One of my favorite aspects is the fine mist it sprays. I don't use it every single day so it does last me a decent amount of time for how much I pay for it. For me I didn't notice any pore coverage or change in my pores. I would purchase again eventually.
Allie W.
Paducah
This product is perfect for setting your makeup! I use it whenever I want to get more pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, glitters, or pigments! Just give your brush one or two sprays with this product, dip it into your powder, and then apply! It makes eyeshadows last longer and show up on the eyes just as pigmented as in the pan!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.