Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Ramona, OK

You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Dawnica V.
Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Roxana Q.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama

I have really dry skin so sometimes my found foundation can go patchy but when I use this as a primer and as a setting spray my make up looks flawless and it smell so good !!
Definitely my favorite primer/setting spray for my dry skin❤️
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Tamaqua, PA

This is a game changer when it comes to the finished product of my makeup leaves everything looking fresh and natural opposed to powdery and cakey! I love this so much I feel like I can't live without this product in my makeup routine!
claire e.
claire e.
pointe claire, Quebec

I love mac fix plus and i think that this product is very versatile. It can be used for giving a beautiful glow all over the face or it can be used to make eyeshadow more vibrant. Love this product and i think that is totally worth it.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Laura G.
Laura G.

Sin duda es uno de los mejores productos, sella el maquillaje bastante bien, al principio se siente pegachento pero después se seca bien y le da un acabado más natural al maquillaje ya que no se ve pastosa la cara después de los polvos
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY

Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Erika D.
Erika D.

Love this product! Makes my face feel so much fresher amd less cakey after i do my foundation. i like to take my take my beauty blender after i spray my face and work it into my neck. Overall great product and will defenitly buy again!
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA

MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.