Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (442)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I Love MAC Fix Plus I use it in Different ways and the smell is Amazing to be... it's one of the MAC Products That I Will Purchase over again and again. The ways I love to use this is 1.Prime my face I spray it all over to hydrate my face, 2. I wet my Eyeshadow Brushes and then dip into my eyeshadow to intensify the eyeshadows, and 3. After my makeup is all done I literally shower my face in it to set all of my makeup and it just brings everything together giving you the most beautiful flawless finish.... definitely my Favorite
Brizeida B.
Brizeida B.

I don't like this as a face primer nor as a setting spray. As a primer it feels refreshing on the skin but doesn't really either mattify nor hydrates my skin enough to make my foundation not get dry or patchy thought the day. I find that it doesn't really help set my makeup that effectively either nor does it make it last long. Does give the face a fresh and dewy finish which is nice but doesn't really last which is not ideal in my opinion. I do however love it to intensify eye shadows and make them long lasting on the eyes.
Micaela K.
Micaela K.

My biggest pro on this product is how versatile it is. I spritz some onto an eyeshadow brush for shadow that pops like crazy, I use it to set my makeup after I'm finished applying. What I learned from a makeup forum is that if you spray this (technically a setting spray - basically means it moulds all of your layers of makeup together) , then wait a bit, then follow with UD All Nighter or another Fixing spray (which shellacs the top layer of your makeup ONLY), your makeup will last for DAYS on end! This is a great purchase.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN

I LIVE, I LOVE.....Yes get your self some of this. Let me be the first to settle a common misconception about fix plus. It is NOT a setting spray. Its primary function is not to make your makeup last longer. It is a finishing mist that hydrates the skin, and soothes the skin. You can put in on before makeup and after powder. After powder is my personal preference because it make your powder look more like skin! The best value will come with buying that largest size for 22, and it is well worth it! mist away my loves -M xoxo
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

This product is amazing or me. It is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. It fixes your makeup. A few sprays of this before my makeup makes it go on much smoother. If I use it after putting on powder it takes the powdery cake face away. It smells great also! It's great for wetting powdered products to turn them creamy also, things like blushes and eyeshadows. Sometimes I even use this without makeup, just to moisturize my face, it makes my makeup-less face feel rejuvenated. It is a great product and I recommend it.
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETTING SPRAYS! Iwas hesitant on buying this because of the price, but it's really worth it. I've had the same bottle for six months now and I'm still not out and I use it almost everyday. I love it so much. It really smooths out your makeup and ensures that it'll last all day. For some reason, it makes my highlight pop even more which I live for! If you spray it on your brush before applying your eyeshadow, it stays on all day and night! I seriously think everyone should have this. It's amazing.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Port Washington, WI

I swear by this product! It's a staple in my makeup collection! I used to just use it to liven up my shadow colors because I wasn't quite sure how to use it. Now I love using this after I finish my face makeup to make it look more like skin and not cakey. I love using full coverage foundations and powders and used together it looks caked on but a few spritz of this all over the face makes my makeup look smooth and gives a slight glow. Not to mention putting a little on a brush to get AMAZING pigment! Totally recommend!
jillian n.
jillian n.

My makeup would sometime look cakey and i heard that if you spray this on it wil take away the powdery look. I bought this and thats exactly what it did. You can also use this product to intensify eyeshadows, just spray a little on your brush and dip it into the shadow and it will be even more beautiful. Your highlights looking a little dull after youve finished with your makeuo? Just spray some Fix+ on and BAM! YOUR HIGHLIGHT IS POPPIN!!! This is so great, it smells great too. I would definitely buy it again and again
Anteria B.
Anteria B.

As for the formula, it's a standard, but good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Whitby, Ontario

This setting spray is absolutely amazing! I use it as a primer and a setting spray. I also use this when I apply my serums and moisturizers at night to hold in all that good stuff overnight! Just one or two sprays works for me. I've had my first bottle since June 2015 and to this day, may 2016, I still have a ton! It is about $35 I believe but a little goes a long way. I bought this at the bay, at the Mac counter. I also got the limited edition smell, coconut! Smell doesn't last forever but it's a nice light fragrant!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.