BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Farha I.
Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love how versatile Fix + is. Not gonna lie, I use it excessively; I spray it on my foundation brush or Beauty Blender before applying my foundation and I spritz it all over my face before and after applying my setting powder. It smells amazing and really takes the "cake face" look away. It definitely doesn't extend the wear of your makeup but with a good primer, that shouldn't be a problem.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ
Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Nicole F.
This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" ūüíēnothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow‚ú® my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MACūüíē‚ú®‚ú®
Jennifer T.
This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Nicole M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
A must have for anyone. You can mist this over the skin before applying foundation or powder, you can mist lightning over your face after applying your foundation to blend everything in and give you a semi dewy finish with your matte foundation. You can use this to wet a brush before using eyeshadow; the possibilities with this product are endless. Would recommend to everyone and anyone.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
This product is not suitable for oily skin. I myself have an oily t zone, and when I used this as a setting spray it made my skin feel super greasy. I then tried as a primer , and set with matte foundation and powder, and it still made my skin look super oily. This works great as a mixing medium, but not great for anyone with oily skin wanting to use this to prime or set their makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.