BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I absolutely love this stuff!! Does its job and smells amazing!! It is pricey but if you’re looking for a reliable primer then this is it! I like to spray my makeup brush before going into a shimmer eyeshadow to really make it pop! Also, when my skin gets dry and it looks awful after I put on my powder, I spray my face and the moisture from the primer makes my face look sooo much better!!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Macs fix plus is probably my holy grail for setting sprays. I feel like this has other uses as well. It’s great for setting your makeup with, great for wetting shadows with and it’s also great to just spray throughout the day to refresh your skin, even on days I’m not wearing any makeup! I truly love this stuff, it’s amazing!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this spray for right after I powder, I feel like it melts it into my skin and takes away the powdery affect. It’s also great for wetting eye brushes to intensify shimmer shadows. I do wish it made my makeup last longer but that’s not how it’s advertised because it’s not really a setting spray so I can’t hold that against it
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Great finishing spray to hold makeup in place. It is light and smells great but really helps to extend the wear of makeup. I also like to use this to deepen eyeshadow colors that might not be super pigmented. You can spray this on a shadow/brush and get a more pigmented and longer wearing eyeshadow look. Very useful product.
adriana c.
cobden
OML I AM SO INLOVE WITH THIS!!!! i never knew what the hype up was for this until i got it and i literally have about 3 bottles of this because i’m so scared of running out , it’s definitely worth the money because you can use it for many different things like setting your makeup or priming your face and making your eyeshadow much more pigmented , i enjoy it and beauty gurus do too
Esmeralda T.
Fresno
I love this one definitely hydrates my face love the spryer I love to use this one to help intensify my Eyeshadow look especially on the glitter good for dry skin won’t leave me patchy or dry. I would definitely buy again because mine is almost finished
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This works well for all skin types and for casual and formal occasions. This helps blend the rest of my makeup and the spray nozzle application helps with an even spray. I would buy this again.

Pro: easy to apply, light weight, long lasting, natural looking, smooth, easy to remove, blends well, good pigmentation, noncomedogenic

Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I like this product a lot, just not really the packaging. It’s hard to spray as a setting spray because it seems to all come out in one spot and drench a section of my face. But otherwise I really like the formula and using it as a refresher before I apply makeup! It’s also great for spraying my brushes to get the max pigment from eyeshadows!
Kerry D.
I bought this over the summer when they released their FRUITY juicy collection. The collection itself was absolutely gorgeous. The fix+ is in a pretty decorated bottle and is coconut scented. This was my first purchase of fix+ and I love it. It works great. I use it to spritz my face when my skin is feeling dry. I use it on my brushes to make certain eyeshadow more intense. I also use it as a setting spray. When I finish this bottle I will buy the regular one but boy am I going to miss this coconut one! I hope they bring it back.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I didn't notice any difference in the staying power of my makeup when I used the Prep + Prime. I have the travel size version right now and it's probably half full. I don't find myself reaching for this product that much. I don't care for how much product sprays out of the nozzle, it's not a fine mist.
I found out their MAC's chat, that they  changed their MAC Select program and eliminated the Anniversary Gift and members (Tier 2 - like myself) would be receiving a birthday gift and this year (2018) is a full size of the MAC Pre + Prime Fix in one of four scents. I'm not sure I want a full size but I'll redeem and probably pass it on.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.