BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Gissell C.
It makes my foundation super dewy after applying foundation. It keeps me looking almost hydrated and not too dry. The only issue would be the nozzle. It sprays a little too much but that just might be my bottle not sure if any other bottle does this.
Janelly A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This thing does miracles! I always make sure to spray my brush with this before applying my eyeshadows and pigments! It makes everything look super vibrant and professional! Also helps with making your whole face makeup blend together and look dewy!
Monica R.
Las Cruces
Use this every day all day! This product is amazing and it has so many uses I use on my face after applying foundation and after applying powders but I also use it mid day at work to freshen up and even on my hair to add shine love love this product
Katy
I really like this product. I like how you can use for multiple things, for example, using it to set your makeup or using it to spray your makeup brushes. It is not cheap but it is definitely worth its price. I am highly recommending this product.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is one of the best products for priming your skin. MAC usually wins in that department, so this primer being amazing is no surprise. I use a variety of different primers for the sake of trying everything (LOL) but this one is one of the best!
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Fix+ as a product to use before makeup, however I do not like it for after makeup, as I was told to use by a MAC worker, as a setting spray. I've spent a lot of money on fix+ throughout the years thinking that it was a setting spray. It is really just a glorified bottle of water. The reason that I'm not giving it less stars is because it actually does help to make hard to blend products easier to blend, but I would not recommend it as a setting spray because it will just ruin your makeup.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Whoever invented this setting spray is a BOSS!!! The most amazing setting spray in the world is this one made by MAC! I use it before and after my makeup. I love it! I have like 6 bottles of it because I use it all the time. Highly recommended.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.