Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
amanda g.
amanda g.

Perfect to prep with a few spray before i put anything else on my face. Perfect to spray it onto my brushes before applying eyeshadow, bllush, etc. It makes the colors much brighter and lasts longer. My favorite way to use this is to set my face after applying make up. This process breaks the powders up and make it look less cakey, giving it a flawless look.

After my 3rd bottle, ive lost count of how many i have purchased afterqards. Its a must have in your make up collection. Never disappointed me.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

This is an everyday must for me. I love love love this spray so much. Its super light and smells so darn good. It moisturizes my face for a long time. I use this to set each layer when I am doing my makeup and also at the end. I also spray this after I have applied my moisturizer on the days when I don't wear makeup. I have combination skin and it has helped regulate my skin. you get a lot of product for the price. I have had about four bottles over the past year and I will keep coming back to it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA

This is the second setting spray I've ever purchased and it was worth it! It sets my makeup perfectly and it lasts for hours on end. The only con I could think of, since it's a personal preference, is that I love to use a lot to more so than recommended because I just love the light mist and smell! For the price tag I believe it is worth it and a fair price compared to its effects. As a student I don't have time nor money to constantly retouch my makeup; therefor, this product is worth the money.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA

5++++++ stars! Why did I sleep on this product for so long? My biggest regret in life so far. OK, dramatic but seriously, it is amazing. Takes down the powdery look after I've applied foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight. That's a lot of powder to combat and it does it beautifully. Gives a natural satin look to my skin. I drench myself so my only drawback I can think of is the product is going pretty fast. Already bought a back up though, and will 100% buy another after that.
Adrienne T.
Adrienne T.
Gretna, FL

've never used anything like this before, but since I've become more aware of the great products out there I'm looking to get some new products from MAC that will leave my made-up face looking like I just stepped off of Kristofer Buckle's make-up chair (Btw, he is a celebrity make-up artist)! Does this work like a toner? Would I apply this before or after my makeup? I've read that the finish is natural looking and "dewey", but does this mean that my makeup will look polished and smooth? Thanks!
Laura T.
Laura T.

Excellent setting spray. I use a different primer, but I've sampled so many different setting sprays. This is my favorite so far, I've already purchased a second one. The nozzle is great and sprays in a nice fine mist. The product has a soft scent, a nice scent. This melts my makeup into my face and holds it in place all day without that sticky feeling other sprays I've tried have. It's hard to explain what this product does for my makeup, but my routine doesn't look complete until I use this
Felix F.
Felix F.
Thornton, CO

My main use for this is spraying it on my brush before using using any eyeshadow that has a lot of fallout, like some of UD's gilttery ones like Chopper and some of Colourpop's like I Heart This, which tend to drop glitter all over my cheeks. Spraying my brush before hand completely eliminates that. It doesn't affect the color of it, also gives it a more foiled look, which I like most of the time. I would purchase again, however for what I use it for, there are other alternatives out there.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO

This is a must have for eyeshadow when you want super pigment.  I really do love that I can make a so-so eyeshadow so much better by just spraying a few squirts of this right onto my brush and then pack on the eyeshadow.  I works great for mattes, shimmers and foiled.  When I ran out of my go-to setting spray I used this and it actually works pretty well for that as well so it does have multiple uses, but I really want to reserve it for my shadows.  Highly recommend.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

This product is a MUST in my beauty arsenal. It's a fantastic multi-use product. I use it for everything from priming the skin, to a finishing spray. My favorite use? I use this on a make up brush when I use a powder eyeshadow and I want more opacity or more of a foiled or glitter intensity. It sticks like crazy and applies beautifully. Anyone who doesn't have this needs it. I also love the pump. It doesn't spray large chunks on to your skin. It applies in a fine mist that applies evenly.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.