Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA

Well, for starters this isn't a setting spray but I couldn't imagine my makeup kit without it. It smells amazing and is so refreshing. After applying my foundation with my beauty blender, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out my under eye concealer. I spray it on my brushes to give more life to my eyeshadows giving them a foiled look. & I spray all over my face to get rid of any cakey-ness, fix+ basically melts your makeup onto your face giving it a flawless appearance.
Tiasia C.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've always seen this product on YouTubers and it made that skin look flawless and I wanted to try it out so I said hey how about you go and buy it to see if you like it and that's exactly what I did I bought it and when I tried it and it lasted for 24 hours I loved it I fell in love is a great setting spray I would recommend it to everyone who loves makeup and loves the finish of the mattifying setting spray there's nothing else to it's amazing fantastic props to the Creator
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

This stuff is insanely hydrating, very good for dry skin and any skin type, really. This will not make you oily if that is a concern for oily skin types. Smells great and definitely improves any makeup look. However, I'm not sure that this is meant to be a primer. It is marketed as a way to enhance your makeup, not to lock it in. Overall, a great product. Only downside is the packaging: it looks great but I find that the bottle dispenses a lot of product when you spray once.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

This is my holy grail makeup priming/setting mist. I use it before applying my foundation, after I put all my powder products on to help blend them all together, as well as throughout the day if I'm feeling crazy. When I run low on this product I feel the need to rush on over to my MAC counter and buy another. I have dry, sensitive skin, and this just makes my face extremely happy every time I use it. It can also be used to make shimmer eyeshadows more pigmented and metallic.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO

This is my go to setting spray. No matter how many layers of liquid and powder I apply to my face, a few spritz of this magic and I look flawless. The fragrance is really nice, not chemically at all like most setting sprays, and my face doesn't feel sticky or stiff after I spray it down (even if I go a little overboard) which can be an issue with other setting sprays as well. Its a little pricey but I def recommend if you are a makeup junkie or if you wear A LOT of makeup.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.

This product is amazing at priming the skin. With a small amount it make pores appear smaller and makes it easy for your foundation to apply flawlessly. This product is not like anything I've tried before.
Furthermore, it's also very versatile. I like to use this product to spray onto my brush to make powder products more pigmented. Also, it can be applied on top of or below makeup. I have repurchased this before and defiantly will again! It's defiantly worth the money..
Jimena J.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA

My face is kinda greasy so I really liked the primer because it helped my face to stay dry and smooth while not being shiny after wearing make up after a while. It works awesome even at warm weather conditions, you feel your skin fresh and light. Yes it might seem a little pricy but its totally affordable and worth it, because it comes in a great size (so you can use it for 2 months or maybe more), it works like a charm and improves your make up. I highly recommend it!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT

I recently have been on the hunt for a good finishing spray. I decided to visit the MAC store in Cancun and shelled out the dough for this one. To my surprise.. it was tastefully scented, felt moisturizing... which I need with my skin type. But, I did feel that it was heavier than others I have tried and takes much longer to set and dry.

I'll give it another two weeks to really see how it works. I'd probably buy it again just due to the fact of how refreshing it is.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

Such a great product. I have never been disappointed in purchasing this setting spray (and it was the one that ushered me into the whole idea of setting spray). Although I tend to go back and forth between this and the Urban Decay All Nighter, this is still in permanent rotation.

I also love to use this on my eyeshadows to give them an extra little oomph. It gives them better color and a longer lasting finish (even my glitters that tend to flake off pretty quickly).
Rita A.
Rita A.

PerfeitoTenho recomprou este item mais vezes do que posso contar. Este é um grampo em minha coleção de maquiagem que eu uso em uma base diária. Depois de aplicar a minha maquiagem eu espalho meu rosto com este produto para ajudar a misturar os pós em minha pele, fazendo com que pareça mais pele-like. Se você é um fã de pó, mas odeio o pó parece depois de colocar todos os produtos em seu rosto, apenas pulverizar seu rosto com isto e não mais aparência do pó na pele.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.