BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Tucson, AZ
Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim , CA
I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Elexis B.
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA
I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great setting spray and face primer. It sets makeup and lasts all day, it is also refreshing and does not make your skin shine, I purchased mine directly through MAC. It is affordable and lasts for quite some time. I started out with just the little sample bottle to make sure I would like it and that lasted me for several months. If you haven't tried it buy the sample size, you wont be disappointed.
Sumer F.
Sumer F.
Jacksonville
I love this product so much! Great for anytime of the year but especially for the summer time. It's super refreshing and it is very versatile. You can use this to wet your eyeshadow brush and make your eyeshadow even more pigmented. You can also wet your highlighting brush and make your highlight glow even more or you can just spray your face and put your highlight on after and it will have the same affect.
Jada L.
Jada L.
San Jose, CA
Okay I seriously use it for everything. It brings your makeup to life! I spray some on my beauty blender before applying my foundation, and for shimmery shadows, and my highlighter as well. It smells so good, and you can really tell the difference in makeup when you use it and when you don't. The price is outstanding for a product that I use every day. I absolutely recommend this setting spray to everyone!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL
Saw a lot of Youtube's swear by Macs Fix Plus so went to Mac and purchased. Wasn't sure how I felt about spraying what felt like water on my face after applying my makeup, but I love it. And will continue to repurchase. I use religiously. It keeps your skin from looking powdery. It sets everything beautifully. It adds moisture especially since my skin has been extremely dry despite the high humidity. Love!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.