Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Gia G.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ

If I could drown myself in fix +, I would. Fix + is seriously a must in EVERYONES makeup kit(honestly in everyones skin care routine in my opinion) this product is a great primer and setting spray, and helps blend liquid makeup into the face seamlessly. I love using fix + on my brushes to really boost my eyeshadows and highlighters pigment to its full potential. I love to use this as a face mist just for refreshing too, it's hydrating and soothing. It deserves all the hype it gets 100%
C A.
C A.

I really enjoyed this product. I have sensitive combination skin and I did not find that this broke me out. I think it is a good product to have in your beauty collection. I think this product is really good for improving the quality and the stay power of your makeup. However when I'm looking something to really lock my makeup in I still find myself grabbing the Urban Decay All Nighter before the Fix+. Bottom Line: I would recommend it to a friend however it is not a Holy Grail for me.
Mara A.
Mara A.
Fremont, CA

I really love this spray for multiple purposes. It's not really a setting spray but it's great for making sure your powders blend into your face. If I use too much all over my face I tend to get a bit oily during the day so I only spray a little when I'm done with my makeup. If I'm putting on foundation with a brush I like to spray the brush with it so that my foundation blends really well. I've been using this for about 5 years now and I will continue to use this over and over again.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS

This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Selene P.
Selene P.

I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK

On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL

Ok first of all, this is NOT a setting spray...people complaining about it not keeping their makeup in place, etc. need to know that!! I love misting this on my face before I apply my makeup to give my skin a refreshed feel. I also use it on my brushes when I really want the pigment in the product I'm using (usually eyeshadow or highlight) to show more. I also like spraying this on my beauty blender and patting it on areas where my makeup feels cakey to instantly reduce cakiness.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA

Well, for starters this isn't a setting spray but I couldn't imagine my makeup kit without it. It smells amazing and is so refreshing. After applying my foundation with my beauty blender, I spray it on my beauty blender to blend out my under eye concealer. I spray it on my brushes to give more life to my eyeshadows giving them a foiled look. & I spray all over my face to get rid of any cakey-ness, fix+ basically melts your makeup onto your face giving it a flawless appearance.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL

Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Tiasia C.
Tiasia C.
Baltimore, MD

I've always seen this product on YouTubers and it made that skin look flawless and I wanted to try it out so I said hey how about you go and buy it to see if you like it and that's exactly what I did I bought it and when I tried it and it lasted for 24 hours I loved it I fell in love is a great setting spray I would recommend it to everyone who loves makeup and loves the finish of the mattifying setting spray there's nothing else to it's amazing fantastic props to the Creator
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.