Add a Photo

Photos (374)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, GA

I love this product because it can be used for more than one thing. Setting, refreshing, and intensifying your makeup. I use this after my powder, and it basically melts the powder into my skin making my ski. look smooth and flawless. No more problems with the powdery look. I also like spray a little on my brushes before applying powdered products. This really helps intensify eyeahdows if your looking for an extra pop. And it makes your highlight shine SO incredibly bright. Fantastic product and worth the price.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I swear by this stuff! Bought a travel size to try it out and went through it rather quickly. I had a few days without it while the full size was shipped and man did I notice the difference in my eye looks! This stuff is just as great as people say in YouTube videos. I personally use it for eyeshadow application, I dampen my beauty blender with it and dab it overtop of my highlight to make it "sink in" to the skin (Nicole G. Tip) and also as a setting spray! Already half way through my first full size bottle!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

What I consider the OG finishing spray, Mac's Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit. The glycerine in the product really does a great job removing any powderiness if you've gone overboard and it's my go-to when applying a foiled eyeshadow (just get the brush a bit damp after adding the shadow/pigment and watch the transformation!) I find that it doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer, and it certainly doesn't control oil, but if you want your highlight to be seen from space, this is your product!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ

Although I really like this product, I don't necessarily find that it's worth the money. It actually is not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray actually. I feel as though It can be replaced with a few other products that quite honestly in my opinion do just as well of a job. One of those is the elf Makeup Mist & Set and it's a fraction of the price. If you want a setting spray that is going to literally set your face and increase the longevity of your makeup I would try the Makeup Forever Mist & Fix.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Wever, IA

I recently just purchased this for the first time. and if i didn't i would have kicked myself in the butt!! i llove love love it mac knows how to do it right when they made this. the fix+ is a go to hydrator , make up setter, primer , glowing finish due-y finish to every day make up. i even go and work out and usually wear just a cc cream and then when i feel like things are getting to hot or my make up might feel melty i just spray this on and it keeps me moving through the day with make that last forever
Anna K.
Anna K.
Holliston, MA

As for the formula, it's good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Love this stuff it sets my makeup and helps my makeup look more like my skin, my skin type is normal and I do find this is be somewhat hydrating but it doesn't make look oily or shiny. If you have extremely dry skin then you should definitely get the hydracharge fix + instead it's VERY Hydrating it doesn't set your makeup as well as this one so I would probably prep my skin spray the hydracharge then go in with foundation and powdery spray the hydracharge again and to finish off use the original fix +
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Adelaide, SA

Makes my foundation last all day (especially during the hot, Australian summer!) It is particularly useful for pumping some life into dull eye shadows and saving them from creasing. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any irritation, itching, or breakouts. The bottle comes with the perfect amount of product- I use it liberally at least thrice a week and one bottle lasts me about 4 months. It also dries super fast, so I can spritz my face as I'm heading out the door if I'm running really late!
amanda g.
amanda g.

Perfect to prep with a few spray before i put anything else on my face. Perfect to spray it onto my brushes before applying eyeshadow, bllush, etc. It makes the colors much brighter and lasts longer. My favorite way to use this is to set my face after applying make up. This process breaks the powders up and make it look less cakey, giving it a flawless look.

After my 3rd bottle, ive lost count of how many i have purchased afterqards. Its a must have in your make up collection. Never disappointed me.
czarlene k.
czarlene k.

I can't leave the house without using this product. It hydrates your face and adds a glow to your highlight or any shimmery product. It is not a setting spray, it is not meant to to set ur make up, but only hydrate your skin and brighten/uplift your face. it also has a rose scent. it's not very strong, but subtle. if you have very oily skin, i would not recommend it because it will make your face look more dewy on places you have highlighted. People who have a combo and dry will absolutely love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.