Add a Photo

Photos (596)
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
este producto es muy bueno, ya que refresca tu rostro y lo deja listo para un maquillaje perfecto, lo puedes usar diariamente sin ningun problema y nos hace lucir un rostro perfecto!
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA
May 15, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Ulta
I don't wear make up often, but when i do i love this product. I spay it on and place my face in front of my fan for a few seconds and I'm ready to go. Falwless long lasting make.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
July 7, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
June 26, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA
July 13, 2016, 5:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Katlin W.
Katlin W.
Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA
Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.