Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI

My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Doral, FL

My makeup artist always use this primer on me, I really like it and it's very easy to apply. It makes my makeup last for long time with a very good finish. The only thing is the price, not too good for me. But definitely recommended.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA

I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Perfect to prep your skin with before makeup. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I also use this to set my makeup when I am done because it blends in my powder and gives a more skin like appearance. I recommend this to everyone!
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV

I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria

I love this stuff, feels really nice on the skin and settles down powder: So many uses for makeup and comes with a locking mechanism so you don't accidentally spray and the design is gorgeous and contemporary on the bottle packaging.
Mesha B.
Mesha B.

I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Valarie A.
Valarie A.
Tucson, Az

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is perfect!! I bartend and run around like crazy all night. This keeps my face looking fresh and unsmudged throughout my shift. So easy to spray when you're finished getting ready, and smells awesome too!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.