Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC

The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Frisco, TX

This is definitely one of my favorite products. I feel as if it should only be used with mac products though. I have almost all mac products and it is one of my favorite things to use. I absolutely love it! I want more!
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA

Love this spray!!! Make sure you know that this isn't a setting spray per se. It takes away that powdery look and also is great to intensify your eye shadows and for blending w/ beauty blender/sponges. This is amazing!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

I really don't use this to prep or fix my skin. I use this to make metallic eye shadows more intense and sparkly. This doesn't make my makeup last longer, but it does help it melt into the skin to make it more flawless
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beaufort, SC

I love how light weight it is! I don't even feel it on my face. My skin is combination, and it doesn't make me break out! It definitely helps my makeup last longer than it would, and I'm actually about to buy a refill!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Mac Fix + setting spray is a favorite of mine! It's so great for setting the face, priming and helping with eyeshadow pigmentation! I recommend it to anyone and will most definitely be repurchasing! It's just so great!
OMG this is one of the greatest fix /skin setting spray ever I'm running out of mine because I can't stop using it it keep my make up in place and leaves a beautiful Matt finish will definitely buy again !!!!!! Amazing
Ruby B.
Ruby B.

This Mac Prep + Prime Fix+ spray is such a holy grail product. You can use it for multiple reasons and I personally love it to make my eyeshadows more intense. In addition, I love it to make my face powders less cakey!
Becca B.
Becca B.

First love the packaging! Second it's a great lightweight product. It's super handy to make shadow more pigmented or give a metallic shadow more of a foil effect, just spray your brush dip on shadow and pat on the eye.
Maily T.
Maily T.

I buy this product at sephora. It's very expensive but it's work. It fix my makeup during a long day. I would like to buy it again and I recommend this product for people who want to fix their makeup during a long time
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.