BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Farha I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Crystal W.
Clemmons, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this five stars because it is amazing for prepping and setting you face, but sometimes the smell is too strong. It has a nice scent, but it is very strong. It makes my shimmer shades more pigmented and makes my bare skin feel so refreshed!
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently purchased this and I loved it. I practically used the whole bottle in a week.
I love the smell? It smells very luxurious .
It takes my highlight to the next level, and gives me an amazing glow.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mac's prep + prime fix+ spray. I used it years ago, and for some reason decided to try something new. Recently I've tried it again and don't know why I've stopped! I love it because you can use it as a primer or setting spray.
Diane M.
Drexel Hill
 This is very good setting spray and priming spray.   It is long-lasting depending on how much you use it.  The packaging is just a clear bottle is very sleek.  It helps keep your make up on all day.  I'm on sure if I have any SPF and the product but it works out for me and I would definitely buy this again .
Sandra C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this setting spray!!! It has been my go to for many years now. It has a subtle scent that isn't over bearing. I usually use this before putting my makeup on and once more after I finished. It's also nice to use throughout the day as a refresher.
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so amazing. Also perfect for all skin types in my opinion. It has a natural finish. Not matte or dewy. I wouldn't say that this helps with pores. I recommend this to everyone since it's so refreshing & you can spray it on any brush before applying shadows to get maximum pigmentation:)
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Great product!
Easy to use.
Can purchase at Mac, Macy's, Nordstrom etc
Decently priced.
Alot of product
I spray this product before applying foundation. It hydrates my face and primes it for easy application of foundation.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is AMAZING because of its multifunctionality!I use this spray to either prime or set my makeup, as well as during to get rid of the powdery look from some of my other products, or to wet eyeshadow brushes to get more color payoff.The mist on the spray is very fine and it also smells so good!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.