BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Merrillville, IN
Review for: Skin Spray
Leaves a nice matte finish to your makeup you don't look the least bit shiny and had your back on fixing those little mistakes you might have made while applying your makeup
Mona G.
Mona G.
Mission, TX
My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! I've tried so many and always come back to Fix plus! It helps my makeup look a lot less powdery and just brings my entire face together!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing, sets the makeup to look more like your skin... Very refreshing does not irritate the skin... Leaves you looking all dewy and glowy... Allows the makeup to last long
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
OMG! This is a must have this is heaven. It feels so nice and refreshing and make my make up last all day. I bought this at the Mac store in the mall for around $22 plus tax
colleen c.
colleen c.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Magen L.
Magen L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I can tell very multiple use for it and walaaaa makes great work just one time you sprayed into the face or to the brush that eyeshadow will be poppin oh and it smells great
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR
Makes my makeup last all day, which is always tough for me since I have combination skin which can often result in all my eye and nose make up gone halfway through the day.
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Vida G.
Vida G.
It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.