BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Allison C.
Allison C.
I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
boardman, OH
This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Laura C.
Laura C.
BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
Holy grail for sure. I am using up some others right now but, I have one of these as a backup. Can be used to set but, much better on bare skin to moisturize.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Liana P.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA
Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Flagler Beach, FL
Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.