Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ

Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX

I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Milena F.
Milena F.
Glendale, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Denise C.
Denise C.

This is my favorite mixed to spray on my face after me everything less cakey and he gives you that natural I definitely buy this again cons is that it is $20 and you go through it pretty quickly if you're as heavy-handed as I am
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca

I use this for everything! As a prep before my primer, to make eyeshadow more pigmented, foundation dewyness, brighter highlighter, and setting spray. It is a multi tool and it is worth it. Also qualifies for (BTM) back to mac .
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.

I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fresno

Helps keep ur foundation in place also if u want ur eye shadow to shine more or sit you spray ur eye shadow brush it works wonders also after u finish applying your make it spray ur face and you should have a fresh face all day
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge

You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

I don't use this as a setting spray for the face because I'm oily however this product is a staple for eye shadow application. I use it anytime I am applying a shimmery color to spray on the brush. It makes color payoff amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.