BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Champaign, IL
Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
Lili R.
Lili R.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have tried MANY setting sprays and this is by far my favorite . You spray this and your face feels so hydrated!! It also helps on making powders look like skin. #Backyardbash
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Favorite setting spray year round! It smells really nice and helps when you use a lot of powder makeup. It also helps when it's really hot out and your face needs a refresher.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
I can't say enough good things about this product. It has so many uses. It's moisturizing and refreshing and is great for using on your brush with pigments or glitter shadows.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fix+ is a must at a #backyardbash to keep your makeup on all day and not having it melt off in the summer heat. I love this product. It leaves my face matte and sets my makeup
Joel B.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY
Amazing for making makeup look well blended, not ideal for oily skin...after 2 hours I was an oil slick. I give it a three because my makeup did look great, for the first hour
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Ive tried a few setting sprays but when i finally went out and got this one i knew my search was over. This is the best setting spray i have ever used!!! I absolutely love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.