Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Bartlett, IL

Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
New Bedford, MA

MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Anna S.
Anna S.

Mac Fix+ is holy grail status! I use this for everything from setting my face makeup to makeup to spraying it on my brushes to make my eye shadow more intense. If you haven't tried this then you need it in your life asap!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA

My one and only primer!! Everything about is perfect !
The way it sits on your face,
never makes clumps!
Such an easy Application with the spray!
It dose cost a bit more but worth it and would pay more!!
Love love love it
Blanca E.
Blanca E.

Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa

Love this item , I bought it a while back and still have it ! It seriously blends out eye shadows and gives drugstore makeup a deeper pigment . I used it on cracked makeup and it's saved it ! Love this product w my life !
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corpus Christi, TX

I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca

Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.