MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
June 26, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA
I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
This is holy grail! It certainly has different functions as obviously stated in the name. But seriously this has helped my skin hydrate and it helps my make up stay and look fresh.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Weymouth, MA
I use this product everyday whether to freshen up my makeup or intensify eye shadows. I also use it before I apply my foundation as a primer. So versatile and definitely worth it.
Have used this product for a while now. I am not sure that it is worth the hype have used other products that work just as well. Not bad I just think I prefer a simple NYC primer.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
March 29, 2016, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
This product is GREAT for making your Metallic eyeshadow brighter, a great spray to prime with and a great finishing spray! Packaging is a frosted plastic bottle, easy for travel.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.