BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Holy grail product !! Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
Perla F.
fresno
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I bought a travel size version of this product to try it out before I purchase the full size, sine I heard some people with oily skin are not too much into it. I haven't tried to use it to set my make up yet, but I did spray it to refresh my face this morning, it felt VERY nice on my skin. As the day goes by, I haven't noticed my skin get any oilier either. The scent is also nice.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
I use the MAC Prep + Prime Fix + to set my face after I finish my makeup. The MAC Fix + does a really good job at getting rid of the powdery look on your face. I want to put it out there that this isn't a setting spray to make your makeup last long. This is more for diminishing the powdery look and making your makeup look like skin. I also use this for my eyeshadow. When I want a more pigmented look, I spray my brush with Fix + and then go in with the color for a more intense look. looooveee it
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
This is a must have for eyeshadow when you want super pigment.  I really do love that I can make a so-so eyeshadow so much better by just spraying a few squirts of this right onto my brush and then pack on the eyeshadow.  I works great for mattes, shimmers and foiled.  When I ran out of my go-to setting spray I used this and it actually works pretty well for that as well so it does have multiple uses, but I really want to reserve it for my shadows.  Highly recommend.
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
I love this thing, I use it right after putting on my makeup, just to get that dewy yet matt finish. Super refreshing. I also sometimes take a minute to sprits it onto my eyeshadow brush just to get that extra pigmentation, and it works !!!! I lost one recently and because I just love it so much I went ahead and bought it again, that how much I love it !
Guianella D.
Simpsonville
I absolutely love how universal this product is. It can be used as a primer/setting spray because of the glycerin that it has in the ingredients which will make your makeup stick on throughout the day, it can also be used if you maybe put on too much powder tin make your skin look dewy, or whenever you need a little pick me up throughout the day it can be also used as a hydrating mist. I like putting mine in the fridge before using so it'll be a cooling mist. This product can also be used as a way to make your eyeshadow more pigmented! I would recommend this to everyone
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Love this if I feel like I need a boost of hydration. It is the perfect finish to makeup because it takes away the look of powder on my face. It's not a setting spray and it's never claimed to be but it refreshes you after all that makeup. I feel like it gives a dewy glow after. A good price and it doesn't really smell like anything yet pleasant in a way. The packaging is real nice and I like that if you turn the top you can essentially lock it. I recommend whole-heartedly. I will buy again.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Everyone should have this in their collection! Before putting on makeup, I first spray my face with MAC charged water. Then I spray my damp beauty blender with Prep + Prime to apply my liquid foundation and concealer. This allows the foundation to blend seamlessly and it also helps my makeup last longer!

My concealer no longer creases and my makeup is flawless for hours! This is definitely a staple in my collection.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.