Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Denise C.
Denise C.

This is my favorite mixed to spray on my face after me everything less cakey and he gives you that natural I definitely buy this again cons is that it is $20 and you go through it pretty quickly if you're as heavy-handed as I am
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX

I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.

Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Milena F.
Milena F.
Glendale, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Hali H.
Hali H.

I love my Mac fix plus, it's a cult beauty product that is great for giving you dewy skin and intensified makeup. It also helps my makeup last much longer. When I forget to apply I notice my makeup fading from my chin and nose.
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.

I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
kyndal b.
kyndal b.

i absolutely love this! i have bought more than enough bottles ever. any time i go to MAC even if i'm not even close to being done with the bottle i'm still getting one. i highly recommend this! it's good for all types of skin.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC

This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.

You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.