Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Audrea G.
Audrea G.
Los Angeles, CA
I just got this a couple of days ago and my god the pay for this was worth it. After applying my Mac highlighter and deleting it with this spray made my make up dewy and so glowy!! Love
Emily L.
Emily L.
San Jose, CA
Really good!!! I wouldnt use it and my make up wouldnt really stay on for long and with the setting spray it stays longer and my highlight looks even more better. I love this prouduct!!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Aug. 8, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Macy  R.
Macy R.
Jan. 26, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV
I use this before I prime, during makeup application and after to refresh my skin. It will enhance the color of shadows and high lighters. Perfect for getting rid of that powdery look
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Feb. 14, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great toner ad well ad a setting spray. I also use it when experimenting with the pigments..One word WOW!
can't wait for the next scent but for now the citrus is my latest .
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.