Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Ary L.
Ary L.
Coachella, CA

Yasss by far the best . I use this in between while applying makeup & my makeup always looks amazing . I just recently ran out & replaced it with nyx setting sprays & they just don't cut it . Need yo repurcgase this asap
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA

This stuff is magic in a bottle! I have heard a lot of bad review but I really think it depends on your skin type. I have dry skin so I believe that's why. It gives the perfect finish and hold up all throughout the day!
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL

I can not live with out this product! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it's easy to apply and it really works like some settings Sprays just brake my heart but it's worth investing money because it's worth it!!
christina b.
christina b.

This stuff is literally a life changer. It's almost like an eraser for if you go a little heavy on the powder. It meets everything together seamlessly and gives you a fresh dewy finish. Also great to wet baked products.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lebanon, Tn

This product is a must have for me! It pairs so perfectly with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid and allows it to stay in place all day. The smell of the spray is also a plus for me, very similar to their Mac fragrances. Love it!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca

I love this finishing powder, really does help your make up stay out and gives you a hydrated look. It is on the pricier side, but it's worth it because you're getting a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Kristina Q.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR

. It doesn't hold my makeup at all. Its not a setting spray as the bottle read it's a prep and prime. I would definitely buy another bottle to prep and prime though. Them smell of it is great and clients always love it.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC

The most amazing finisher I have ever tried. It has minerals that help keep your face calm and looking fresh all day. It can also be used as a primer before your makeup goes on which I think is amazing as a two for one.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Frisco, TX

This is definitely one of my favorite products. I feel as if it should only be used with mac products though. I have almost all mac products and it is one of my favorite things to use. I absolutely love it! I want more!
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA

Love this spray!!! Make sure you know that this isn't a setting spray per se. It takes away that powdery look and also is great to intensify your eye shadows and for blending w/ beauty blender/sponges. This is amazing!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.