Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, De

For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Southyorkshire, Rotherham

Love love this for a hydrated look! Can also use to pick up pigments better I use this on a brush and then use it for my highlight really makes it pop, I much prefer it to the urban decay all nighter setting spray! Smash box is also a good one.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

The best makeup refresher and finishing spray! So refreshing and cooling! I love spraying my brush before pigments to make my eye shadows pop! I love spraying my makeup when it's complete with this to ensure my makeup looks smooth and glowing !
Marija M.
Marija M.

I love this spray so much! My skin feels and looks so fresh and natural. It sets my foundation perfectly. I also love using it on my beauty blender to set my foundation even more and on my eye brushes for better pigment. Absolutely amazing 😁💄❤
This is one of my all time favorite products from Mac. It's the perfect finish to my routine. 1 it helps hydrate my skin 2 it gives it that beautiful shimmer 3 it smells fantastic and so much more. I recommend this product to any makeup lover.
Shay F.
Shay F.
Streamwood, IL

I was so hype to get this product. After using it, I realized that it sets for about an hour, but after that it really starts to make your makeup look oily which is something that I don't like. It's still a good product for beginners at least.
Sunidhi C.
Sunidhi C.

This product is a must have in any beauty queens toolbox. I absolutely love this product and it works like a miracle. It has so many uses, from using it as a primer to reviving gel eyeliner and customising your colour palette. A definite need!
jocelyn a.
jocelyn a.
Parowan, UT

This product is amazing for so many things! I think this product is perfect for combination skin. It does not have a matte finish. You can use this product for setting and priming the skin. Good for getting more pigmentation out of eyeshadows!
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This is not a setting spray! It will not set your makeup! For that reason alone I only give it two stars. This product was marketed all wrong. I would say this is a good hydrating spray but it definitely will not make your makeup bullet proof.
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.