BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
takiyah M.
Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a staple. I absolutely recommend this for almost every step in your makeup routine. It helps you foundation to have a hydrated base as a primer, it helps your shimmer shadows to be BLINDING, and it sets makeup beautifully. Be careful when you get to the last bit of it though because the sprayer likes to spit the rest out at you
Kristina B.
I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Madalyn D.
Marianna, FL
Love this stuff! It's great to use as a hydrating primer before makeup application and after as a setting spray! This spray is great especially if you accidentally over powdered because it melts the makeup into your skin giving you a flawless finish rather than leaving you a powdery mess! Added bonus of this spray is that it really enhances your eye makeup when you wet your brush with it!
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I purchased this because it literally is on EVERY youtube makeup tutorial out there. So I figured I would give it a try, I use this to intensify my eye shadows and highlighter. I also spray this on my beauty blender to dampen the blender. It makes my foundation look flawless when I am applying it with a amp beauty blender with Fix +
Jenn G.
Tamaqua , PA
This is a game changer when it comes to the finished product of my makeup leaves everything looking fresh and natural opposed to powdery and cakey! I love this so much I feel like I can't live without this product in my makeup routine!
Libna C.
Really enjoy this product. It helps enhance my makeup. Even if I go in with a light hand because I don't want to wear to much makeup, a couple sprays of this will help me look like I have a full face of foundation on. I wish it also helped set my makeup for long periods of time.
Wynter L.
I re buy this constantly. Now I don't know that it works for prepping the skin, but it is a good refresher when dealing with a lot of drying products. If you have really dry skin, using this between each step can stop any Cakiness that can occur from a combination of products. I also use it to wet brushes for pigments. I do believe it has glycerin In it which helps with moisture in the skin.
Lola P.
Portland, OR
This stuff is amazing I can't do my make up without it! It smells amazing and so refreshing I use it for everything! Spray it before my make up application also spray it on my brush before applying eyeshadows to intensify then it's amazing !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.