Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR

OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT

A ABSOLUTE MUST !!!! Fix+ has been a staple in my beauty bag for years now. I spray it on my face before application, my sponge before I blend foundation, and brushes to intensify colors. It is refreshing and offers a beautiful finish
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX

I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV

This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
meg n.
meg n.

I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Angela V.
Angela V.
Los Angeles, CA

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL

I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az

Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.