BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I cannot express how much I love and enjoy using this product because I can be worried free through my busy day and not have to worrie if my products are running away frome my face.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Skin Spray
As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta, GA
Why is this the best setting primer in the world?? Nothing else holds my makeup like Mac prep and prime does. I got this at my local Mac and I always use it after I apply my makeup.
Katlin W.
Katlin W.
Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was the first setting spray I ever purchased. It's nice and refreshing helps bind or set your creams and powders but not mug more of a noticeable difference using or not using.
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.