Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Abi C.
Abi C.
United Kingdom

Anyone help me with this? I've been meaning to buy this! But not sure if it would work, as I do my makeup in the morning and usually come back home and my foundation doesn't look as coverage as it did when I left the house.
Dina D.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY

I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Gina R.
Gina R.

Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Claire N.
Claire N.
Saint John, IN

THIS SETTING / PREPPING SPRAY IS AMAZING! It feels super lightweight on skin and is super easy to apply (just one spray) It smells great and doesn't burn when gets into eyes or mouth! I will keep repurchasing this forever!
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Bartlett, IL

Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA

I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, Wa

Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL

I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.