Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (371)
Amanda E.
Amanda E.

Primer queridinho da galera, não é pra menos né? Primer de alta duração, com ele sinto que minha make fica intacta por muito tempo, quando nao coloco sinto a diferença que mesmo a base sendo ótima se não tiver um primer bom não dura nada! ❤
Xioma R.
Xioma R.

I have many wonders to say about this product your face is going to feel fresh and the finishing touch will look natural
tengo muchas maravillas que decir sobre este producto tu cara se va a sentir fresca y el toque de final se verá natural
Janine M.
Janine M.

If you do not own this product you need to buy it immediately!!! Not only is it great for under your makeup but also as a a finishing spray but loaded with amazing ingredients your face will love!! Also, great as a mid day makeup refresher!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
LINDA R.
LINDA R.

I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA

Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.