Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Love this stuff! It hydrates your skin before and after makeup. It doesn't hide pores but it does give you a more natural yet coverage look of you skin and makeup. I recommend this to anyone with all different skin types!
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

I got a sample of this in my last MAC order. If you love shimmer Eye Shadow or even just want to take your eyeshadows up a knotch this product is for you
Just spray your brush with this first and then apply. Instant glam!
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Pacifica , Ca

Another great setting spray for hydrating/setting your powder onto your face it doesn't help the makeup stay on any longer nor does it matte your face but it you're looking for something that'll set your makeup this is it
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA

My one and only primer!! Everything about is perfect !
The way it sits on your face,
never makes clumps!
Such an easy Application with the spray!
It dose cost a bit more but worth it and would pay more!!
Love love love it
Anna S.
Anna S.

Mac Fix+ is holy grail status! I use this for everything from setting my face makeup to makeup to spraying it on my brushes to make my eye shadow more intense. If you haven't tried this then you need it in your life asap!
Corina B.
Corina B.

I love this spray!!! It is so light and cooling. Such a great product! I would love to buy this again! But the price can be a little too much😩 most likely will spend on it again though. I reccomend this still to everyone
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC

Amazing and totally worth the price. I use this to apply my sparkly eye shadows and highlighters wet. The colors show up much better and last forever. It's a must have item for any makeup lover. 10/10 highly recommended!
Hannia T.
Hannia T.
Morelia

Es un magnífico primer! Su olor es muy fresco y yo lo aplico antes y después de maquillarme:) además siento que te da frescura por si te pásate con el "baking" o con el polvo compacto. Ampliamente recomendable! 💞✌🏼️
-Hy.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN

I cannot imagine my life without this! I use it before foundation, spray it on my brush then use it after I apply all powders..great for punching up the pigment on eye shadows and reviving your makeup through out the day
Katy M.
Katy M.

I have only purchased this once and I do not plan on repurchasing. The packaging is nice, the product works. It is not worth the price to me. I would only recommend it if you have the budget for expensive setting sprays.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.