Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal, KS

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite spray to wet shadows to make them stand out better and to spray all over my face so it looks flawless! If you use powder to set, spray this all over your face and it will take away that powdery look.
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Ramona, OK

You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Dawnica V.
Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Roxana Q.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama

I have really dry skin so sometimes my found foundation can go patchy but when I use this as a primer and as a setting spray my make up looks flawless and it smell so good !!
Definitely my favorite primer/setting spray for my dry skin❤️
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

I love this stuff. I honestly don't think that it's a true setting spray but I does get rid off all the powder residue that is sometimes left after you bake. It is also amazing to wet your beauty blender with. Great multipurpose product
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Binghamton, NY

This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA

MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

The prep and prime by MAC is a very good primer. It makes your skin very smooth. Since it is a liquid you dont need to blend it. It does has a sun protection on it. it is very long lasting, it makes your makeup smooth and last all day.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, Ny

Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.