Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX

I love this stuff ! I use this spray for priming , for blending concealer and foundations , setting , and refreshing my makeup ! It makes my makeup look more natural and not cakey ! I will definitely repurchase once I run out !!
liv S.
liv S.
Miami

This mist is not only refreshing it preps and sets the skin. It looks super nice and natural. Good for oily and dry skin. It is expensive but worth it. I love the packaging and I would buy it again. It is overall a great product
Renee P.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA

Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH

Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the ONLY finishing spray that I use!!!!! I love this stuff and I probably will never purchase another setting spray from any other brand. This stuff is great if my makeup looks dry I use this and my makeup looks perfect!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ

Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Milena F.
Milena F.
Glendale, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca

I use this for everything! As a prep before my primer, to make eyeshadow more pigmented, foundation dewyness, brighter highlighter, and setting spray. It is a multi tool and it is worth it. Also qualifies for (BTM) back to mac .
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX

I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.