Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
hanford, ca

I just picked this up bout a month ago and I got to say I always said I wouldn't buy Mac but I do since I found this fix + intensifying shadows if you spray them I love it and I will continue to buy not to high priced either
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Abi C.
Abi C.
United Kingdom

Anyone help me with this? I've been meaning to buy this! But not sure if it would work, as I do my makeup in the morning and usually come back home and my foundation doesn't look as coverage as it did when I left the house.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Dina D.
Dina D.
Catskill, NY

I use this mist from start to finish. It's really lightweight on my face compared to other prep and finishing sprays. Being that I have oily skin and wear full cake face all the time it's one less thing that clogs my pores.
Gina R.
Gina R.

Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville, NY

LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.