BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Deena R.
This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Tapengga S.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! All of my friends are always talking about this. My makeup last alll day and the feeling is great it doesn't feel greasy or watery
Lisa D.
Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Ron B.
Fresno, CA
This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Emma S.
I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Rita V.
My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Erika V.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Cynthia B.
I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.