Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Kenzie N.
Kenzie N.
Dubuque, IA

Holy Grail finishing spray! Works wonders on setting makeup and enhancing highlight! I'd say it's a semi-matte finish, tbh. But works for all skin types! I have really oily skin and I never felt the spray made me look oily.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I love this stuff! I use it after I finish doing my face makeup and it takes away any powderiness. Even though I use it on a daily basis it seems to last a long time . I definitely plan on repurchasing this again and again.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Reisterstown, MD

Great setting spray. Does a great job of taking away the cakey look and making makeup look smoother. Does not help with making my makeup last longer however. The price is a little high but there's now a travel size option !
Miral K.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY

The Mac fix plus skin setting spray is a must have when doing your makeup. You can spray your brushes if you want to get more pigmentation. And spray after you finish your full face of makeup so you have a more dewy effect.
Lili L.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI

Love this stuff!!!! It's multipurpose and works well refreshing your makeup as well as adding pigment to any eyeshadow you need . All you do is spray . It's a incredible value for what it is . I will definitely repurchase .
Abi C.
Abi C.
United Kingdom

Anyone help me with this? I've been meaning to buy this! But not sure if it would work, as I do my makeup in the morning and usually come back home and my foundation doesn't look as coverage as it did when I left the house.
Rayann C.
Rayann C.
St Thomas, VI

Tried it for prom. It's amazing! I took a shower after i applied makeup but i didn't wash my face obviously. This product helped the.makeup to stay on and not melt off because of the hot water i bathed in. I was amazed lol!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Tonnyiel S.
Tonnyiel S.
Langley

This product feels amazing on my skin! It went on smooth, absorbed quickly and felt velvety. No break outs either! My make up stayed on for hours longer than if I had not used it! It is by far the best primer I have tried.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA

I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.