Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ

I love this stuff. Whether I put it on before or after my makeup, my makeup looks so good! It makes my makeup look a little dewy and glowy omg I love it. I think if you have oily skin it may make you look a little shiny, and the price is so high!
takiyah M.
takiyah M.

Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Charlotte

Great for evening out our skin after too much make up or powder has been used. I will use alone without make up for some hydration. My favorite way to use is by spraying a bit on my eyeshadow brush and dipping into the shadow to make more intense
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't know what it is with this but it is a make up bag staple. You can use it for so many purposes, rewetting brushes/beauty blender, prepping skin for foundation, setting skin when it looks too powdery, etc. The list goes on. Love this stuff!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren , OH

I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY

I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
shawn T.
shawn T.

This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.