BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN
This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware
Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Otreace C.
Otreace C.
Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
The smell is amazing I love to just spray it on my face but I love it even more for after I powder my face this product helps to not look like you have so much powder on
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Daizi P.
Daizi P.
IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL
I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.