Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Kennia O.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV

I love this fix plus spray! I love using it before and after my makeup for long lasting results! I love using it to wet my brush for my highlight or shadow to pop even more! It's totally a must buy! Will definitely keep buying it!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Boston

The best "setting spray". I am addicted to this stuff and I purchased all of the new scents when they came out. I love using this to set my powder to give my skin a more natural look. This is a staple product in my makeup routine.
Alexus J.
Alexus J.

It keeps the makeup on for a long time. You don't have to worry about your makeup quickly fading away. But, it may be a struggle when it's time to come off. Soap and water should do the trick. Also, I would but this product again.
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI

I love it. More than amy other setting spray or priming spray. I use it before and after i apply makeup . i fee like it helps the makeup melt into my skin and not look so dry or cakey. The only draw back is that it is limda pricey
Cara B.
Cara B.

Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

This primer is A M A Z I N G.

I cannot live without it. It has an amazing finish, makes my makeup look FLAWLESS and is overall just a great primer for all skin types. I feel like everyone should at least try it because it's great.
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA

I love this stuff. I use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup and also to spray my brush to make my metallic eyeshadow more pigmented. It smells great and feels replenishing on the skin. I love this stuff I use it everyday
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Ride or die product! I can not live with out fix + I use it for everything to prime, set, use pigments wet, to fix a broken shadow, as a refresher throughout the day. I have recommended this to a lot of people. Hands down amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.