BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray. It's great for multiple uses. I like spraying my brush with it to make an eyeshadow or highlighter more intense. It's great for giving that "wet, dewy" shadow or highlighter look. It's great for priming or setting my face when I want my skin to look dewy and fresh. The price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
Sofya G.
This is a really lovely refreshing spray for the face. It contains green tea and feels really soothing especially in the summer time when it's hot out. It's really great to spray on the face especially if you over apply powder or you're looking a little bit cakey. That said it's not a setting spray and won't make your makeup last any longer.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so my holy Grail!! I use this before and after every single application of make up. I love how refresh my face feels when I first put it on and after make up is on! It is a little pricey not too high just in between but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Mac's prep and prime spray to any make up lover out there like me
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This was the first primer I ever bought. I'm super glad that I did. I have combination skin. Sometimes oily and other times dry. I spray this on and it Leaves my face with a tacky ish feeling but I think it's great because i know my makeup will last longer. When I first put it on I wait till it gets tacky or dry. I would defiantly buy again.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Bought this from Mac Cosmetics online I use this stuff for everything"I use it to make shimmery eye shadow pigments and foiled shadows pop, I spray it on my face after i'm done applying all my powders so everything blends into my skin and looks flawless, I use it to make my highlight stand out, it doesn't make my face look oily and has a nice smell ,this stuff is a MUST HAVE!!
María G.
Este primer de MAC es el mejor que he probado. Prepara muy bien mi piel para el maquillaje, minimiza los poros y suaviza mi rostro. El maquillaje me dura mucho más tiempo y con un aspecto fresco. No es pegajoso, es muy ligero. Es muy bueno. Lo recomiendo.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Ashley D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is gold! It feels so fresh misting it on your face and it smells great too! One of the selling features of this omwas that it was supposed to kind of mesh all of your makeup together at the end and give you that little added blended finish, and it does just that! Favorite part of doing my makeup is spraying this on at the end!
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.