BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Stacy C.
This actually works. I do love this product but I always go to my "go to" product. But this really does set your makeup on for a certain period of the day.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL
My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Jasmin C.
Ontario, CA
Homesly it's OK it's not that big of a deal but I will say that it can feel we are thinking you're spraying water don't like the smell but not the big beal
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL
This makes my makeup flawless. I use it for so many things. It works as a primer, finishing spray, and added to a pigment intensifies and metallicizes it.
Melissa S.
Plano, TX
I love how this takes my makeup up a notch. I am obsessed with the way it smells. I also love how it gives me such a professional make up look at the end.
LaKita L.
E Saint Louis, IL
Love it! I thought it was just water but it definitely does something to finish my makeup off. And sometimes I use it just on my bare skin just to hydrate
Ona N.
One of my favorite make up setting sprays, i wear make up everyday and hate that powdery look, so i use this to melt in my make up so it looks like skin.
stephany c.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this product so much! if you spray this on you're face after applying all your makeup you will look less like you have makeup and I like that look
Katalina S.
Absolutely the best thing in my makeup bag, keeps my makeup flawless for hours. I use it when applying my concealer and when I finish with my entire face
Alicia A.
New Castel, NC
I love this first Mac because it leaves me perfect makeup. I use it after finishing my makeup and enduring much unretouched. for me an essential product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.