BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
It is probably the best lightweight, mineral rich, reasonably priced and hydrating mist that gently invigorates the skin; creates a smooth base for makeup application; and finishes the final look. It blends perfectly with your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
I'm not really sure what it is with his product but it's the perfect base to prep your makeup and also a perfect way to refresh your makeup after it's been applied for hours. I used to think this was an overhyped product until I realize that it definitely does make a difference when it comes to make up wear, now I carry this all the time!
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Ashley D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is gold! It feels so fresh misting it on your face and it smells great too! One of the selling features of this omwas that it was supposed to kind of mesh all of your makeup together at the end and give you that little added blended finish, and it does just that! Favorite part of doing my makeup is spraying this on at the end!
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I really wanted to love this stuff because of the amazing reviews, but unfortunately it made my already oily face even more oily. It looked great after I first sprayed it, and within the hour my t-zine was such an oil slick....I had to wash my face. Unfortunately I returned it, but did buy the smaller size as it worked great for my shimmer eyeshadows!
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
My holy grail product. I've only bought two bottles so far, but it leaves my skin looking glowy and highlight beaming even more than before. Sometimes the sprayer can give larger droplets but they can be easily fixed with a beauty sponge!
Kristina B.
I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Hannah Q.
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
Samantha M.
Love this product!!
It's great for wetting an eyeshadow brush to pack on pigment.

Also use this to spray all over my face after I've finished my makeup. Takes away the "powder" look!! So refreshing!

Smells good too!:)
takiyah M.
Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.