Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Megan J.
Megan J.

This is my new favorite makeup item! I have super dry skin and often foundation flakes during the day but not with this. I spray it on after I have done my makeup and it sets it for the day! It gives a nice dewy look to my otherwise dry,dull skin.
Patricia
Patricia
Clayton, NC

I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I already love it. I enjoy the smell of it and the kind of dewy finish it leaves you with. I haven't really noticed if it's long lasting because I combine it with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
Anisa B.
Anisa B.

Keeps your makeup lasting longer
Give you flawless look
Spf i think it had
Very good
Gives you a dewy look
Very long lasting through out the day
Makeup doesnt budge
Good product but alittle expensive
Yeah would buy it again nd again nd reccomend it
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Strafford , Mo

This stuff is a life changer! It sets my makeup in place and holds it all day long. It smells amazing and feels so refreshing on my skin. It has many uses and can be used with any skin combination. Yes I definitely will recommend to all my friends.
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct

Just one word LOVE my makeup can't live without it it's a game changer product it does help with longevity but it is to set your make up from the powdery look makeup up just melts into the skin with mak fix spray ❤️❤️❤️ you need this if u do makeup
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, Ca

I use this spray to both prep my skin and to set my makeup. It does a nice job of minimizing pours before and then it takes the powdery finish away after. I think it leads to a more smooth, polished look and makes the powder foundation last longer.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

everybody raves about this primer/setting spray and to be honest is as good as you imagine. I really enjoy putting this on my face because it feels very refreshing and it smells amazing. It also makes my makeup last for a longer time which is great
Mieka J.
Mieka J.

If you are looking for a nice setting spray you need this in your life. I don't know how I lived before without the product and it is one that will be in my makeup bag forever. It does an amazing job at getting rid of the powder look in your makeup.
Lena K.
Lena K.

Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ

This is my favorite Prep + Prime. Keeps your skin hydrated and clear. I have very sensitive skin so this product is amazing for that! Very light. I never go without this product and it is an essential for the balance of my make up foundation. 10/10
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.