Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Christian V.
Christian V.

Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL

I don't have a lot of products from MAC, but this product is a must! So many different uses, from being a way to set your makeup to really making your highlight POP! It is a little pricey because it is high end. But worth it in my opinion!
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD

Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ

I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

This is by far my most used beauty product! I put it on before, during and after my makeup routine. It is so versatile as a product. I will even just spritz my bare face to rehydrate and liven my skin up. One of my favorite products ever!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX

I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.