Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

MAC Fix plus is my go to product when it comes to prepping the face before foundation and after foundation. Also when I am using a beauty blender to blend out concealer or foundation, I will spray the sponge with Fix plus.
Tonnyiel S.
Tonnyiel S.
Langley

This product feels amazing on my skin! It went on smooth, absorbed quickly and felt velvety. No break outs either! My make up stayed on for hours longer than if I had not used it! It is by far the best primer I have tried.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA

I loved this Mac setting spray. I would use it before and after make up application. It left a natural finish and it was very light weight. I don't think it had any sun protection in it. I am on my third bottle! I love it.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Saint John, IN

THIS SETTING / PREPPING SPRAY IS AMAZING! It feels super lightweight on skin and is super easy to apply (just one spray) It smells great and doesn't burn when gets into eyes or mouth! I will keep repurchasing this forever!
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this for everything before
My makeup and after to set and hydrate my skin .it is a definitely good buy leave my face hydrated and my makeup looks less cakey .has no scent to it and feels so great and refreshed on my skin .
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Scottsville , NY

LOOOVE! I'm on my third bottle in a span of a couple months. I love spritzing this on my brush before applying foundation, I also love spraying my brush before applying my highlighter, too! This has so many different uses!
Gina R.
Gina R.

Amazing product which makes my makeup last all day and all night long, definitely worth the $22. It also has a great scent to it which is just and added bonus. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL

I am addicted! This sets your make up in stone without leaving you feeling sticky. The scent is refreshing and it is wonderful to use even as a primer or sprayed on your beauty blender when you apply your matte foundation.
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Bartlett, IL

Mac fix+ is a really good finisher! It keeps my skin hydrated even with makeup! I love using it with my eyeshadows to make it look so pigmented! Very good product! I will repurchase again and will definitely recommend it!!
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Moxee, Wa

Fix + is a holy grail item for me, I use it every single day. I use it to prep my skin as well as set my makeup, you can also use it to spray your eyeshadow brush then dip in shadow to Make more pigmented, wonderful trick.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.