Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Leticia S.
Leticia S.

I love this setting spray. It's perfect for Before of after makeup. I have combination skin but mostly dry over the summer so this setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to anyone that applies makeup
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI

I love it. More than amy other setting spray or priming spray. I use it before and after i apply makeup . i fee like it helps the makeup melt into my skin and not look so dry or cakey. The only draw back is that it is limda pricey
Cara B.
Cara B.

Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA

Ride or die product! I can not live with out fix + I use it for everything to prime, set, use pigments wet, to fix a broken shadow, as a refresher throughout the day. I have recommended this to a lot of people. Hands down amazing.
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA

I love this stuff. I use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup and also to spray my brush to make my metallic eyeshadow more pigmented. It smells great and feels replenishing on the skin. I love this stuff I use it everyday
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA

The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
ava c.
ava c.

this is a great primer. i bought it to see if it would be a good setting spray but it's more for primer. it really makes your skin feel healthy and really let's your makeup stay on all day long. i would definitely buy this again.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR

This is one of my favorite products ever. I've been buying it for as long as I can remember using a primer. I have combination skin so I'm always weary about trying new things. This works wonders. I'll probably always buy it haha
Mistie
Mistie

Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Gissel B.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA

Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.