Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
I love fix+ for setting my makeup and giving the Dewey glowy look that I like in my foundation finish. It is good for dehydrated skin because it adds moisture immediately back into the skin.
Kandyce M.
Kandyce M.
Hemet, CA
No matter what your skin type is, you NEED this. Holy grail. Super #refreshing works wonders. Spritz some on your eyeshadow brush and watch the pigment come to life! Great stuff. Holy grail!
Chana T.
Chana T.
Great for refreshing makeup! I also love spraying this on my makeup brushes to intensify shadows. Nice speak packaging and totally worth the price. You can buy this in a Mac store or online!
Julia M.
Julia M.
A great prime fix for longer lasting make up and even coverage. Works great for dry skin, doesn't over dry and adds a bit of hydration. A lot of product, a small spray amount goes a long way
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI
Cannot live without fix plus. Probably the most versatile product that I own. I use it to prep my face for makeup, to wet my brush for shimmery shadows, and as a touch up throughout the day!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Rockville, MD
Buy it!!!
It worth the 22 bucks it work great help make up not look cake. The maybeline setting spraying cost 12 or 18 I believe so why not buy the mac.... I honest swear on this spray lol!
Ronnit H.
Ronnit H.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 15, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love to use this to set my foundation and spray on my brushes to pick up product. This works like a dream sadly my contained broke so I don't have it any more but definitely a repurchase.
Marnisha B.
Marnisha B.
Deltona, FL
July 19, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite product by mac, it finishes off your makeup look and it keeps everything in place, I love love love this product, no smell and very easy to apply it's just a settle mist
Saby O.
Saby O.
Honolulu, HI
Aug. 3, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this to set my face after applying powder , if your face is dry and Cakey then set your face with this and it will do the job, I love this spray , it's a must have to set your makeup
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Absolutely love this used it to set my make up for a wedding and it kept my makeup on all night! Also love spraying some on my brush to make shadows pop more and look a little more matllic
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.