BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Oldy but a goody. I keep this in my tote for a pick me up all year round. I also use this after applying a full face of makeup on as a setting spray. Lastly I also use this on my eyeshadow brush in order to get a wet effect on my lids. I spray a little on the tip then dip it into my eyeshadow of preference and it looks amazing. There's many ways to use this. Should be a staple in any woman's life.
This is such a nice setting spray for my skin. I have normal/combination skin so when I'm done with my makeup I will spray this all over. It gives a nice airbrush finish. If I'm not wearing makeup that day I will just spray this on for a nice hydrating glow. I love it! 10/10 recommend
Leah A.
One of my favorite go to products. It's really lightweight but effective.

This product is for all skin types. It really helps to set your make up into the skin especially powder make up.
I personally like to use it to intensify my shimmery shadows on my lid.
I would recommend this product.
rafaela u.
I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this mist. It's perfect for toning down any makeup or apply it to a brush to make shimmers and highlights pop. This leaves an awesome finish on my face or I use it before I go in with makeup for a perfect canvas. I love the packaging and always repurchase when I run low. Has a decent smell and always works as expected. An excellent mist and would highly recommend to any makeup lover.
Jacey G.
Berlin, NJ
Truly one of the best sprays I've ever owned at a great price. Fix plus is great for hydrating the skin before makeup application and also helps to adhere the foundation to your skin. It's also great to set your makeup and gives you such a radiant finish! It also works really well to intensify any eyeshadow. I've already been through four bottles! Amazing product and I'll continue to repurchase it
Kayla M.
Greenville, SC
I love this product! I use it as a primer before I apply my make up and as a setting spray when I am done with my look. I also use this on my make up brush if I am wanting to enhance the color of a foiled eyeshadow. The smell of the product is also nice. I would definitely repurchase.
Dona D.
This is definitely a must have in everyone's makeup bag! I usually spray it on my face after I complete my makeup application to help set my foundation and entire face. I can definitely see the difference between when I use this and when I don't. If I don't use the mist then my makeup will smudge and won't last as long; however, with this product I get smudge free and long lasting application!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.