BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was the first setting spray I ever purchased. It's nice and refreshing helps bind or set your creams and powders but not mug more of a noticeable difference using or not using.
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
I use the Mac Fix+ setting spray before and after to ensure that my makeup will last throughout the day. The best part is that it refresh your face and also has vitamins. I love it.
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA
I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Paige T.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
This is holy grail! It certainly has different functions as obviously stated in the name. But seriously this has helped my skin hydrate and it helps my make up stay and look fresh.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.