Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.

I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX

This is the best I use it so much I keep going back to it every time you couldn't even believe it leaves my skin before and after looking so much refreshed I can't even believe my skin is so much clear and smoothr than it was a year ago
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Decatur, AL

Best setting spray in the freaking world! 😍😍 I love it! It's long lasting like I have went through 4 bottles it's so worth the price it leaves the skin feeling so damn good! It adds a pop to shimmer & glitters 😍 & it hydrates your face ☺
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

First bottle and i am in love with this setting spray! Spray is very fine and even. I have an oily t-zone. This combined with the Becca oil control and i am good to go! Plus its great to intensify eyeshadows or highlight. Will buy again!
Warda B.
Warda B.
Kansas City, MO

Having a sensitive skin is a major problem for finding the right product. I wanted to get a good prep and prime and a friend suggested me to use this. I gave it a try but ended up with more itchy skin with bumps. It did not suit my skin.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Miami,Florida

This Primer it's excellent , it's sets perfectly on the face gives an fresh sensation, it helps to hide pores, an observation that I would say they should get is an more percent of sun protection on it, I would recommend this to everyone
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL

Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
delaney g.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

I don't necessarily use this to prime or prep my skin. I use this for making my eyeshadows more intense. I spray my brush with this product then dip into a metallic eyeshadow and it helps adhere to the lid and make it much more metallic.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.