Add a Photo

Photos (445)
alexandria c.
alexandria c.
Douglas, MA

This setting spray is one of my absolute favorites. During the day your makeup will not be cakey and the direction/pressure in which it comes out is perfect! This product is definitely worth the money and i would repurchase!!
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ

I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Priyanka E.
Priyanka E.
Stockholm

Most versatile product ever! It's doesn't necessary makes the staying power longer, but it makes your skin just looking like SKIN, just a million time better version. It also works great for using with eyeshadows and whatnot!
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX

My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

This spray is amazing!! But its not for setting at all. Its to make the powders on your face settle naturally, make shadows pigmented, and an overall dewy look. If you want your makeup to last all day try the urban decay one.
June K.
June K.

I carry this thing around and mist a few times a day just to hydrate and add a bit of a glow to my face. I like my t-zone to be very matt and the rest of the face to be glowy so it's good to use this after powdering the nose.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

I love this setting spray, I feel like it makes my makeup settle and not look like a hot mess. It is so perfect and fresh, it literally feels like you are separating water on you face without making it feel yucky and sticky!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

This is my all time favorite product. It hydrates abs primes the skin for makeup leaving it just slightly tacky and really helps product to adhere to the skin. It also takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin glowing.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

I love this stuff for applying both before and after foundation! It smooths out my makeup on my dry skin and makes foundation blend better! It also helps with longevity but I mostly use it for the texture it gives my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.