BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Rina M.
Perris, CA
Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow ūüėČ
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
April R.
Hurst, TX
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Emily T.
For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Kiana S.
I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
Farah N.
Love this product ūüėć it doesn't make the makeup stay any longer but helps it blend really well and acts as a good primer when spraying it over a moisturizer
Shada M.
West Chester, OH
This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL
My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.