Add a Photo

Photos (380)
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

everybody raves about this primer/setting spray and to be honest is as good as you imagine. I really enjoy putting this on my face because it feels very refreshing and it smells amazing. It also makes my makeup last for a longer time which is great
Mieka J.
Mieka J.

If you are looking for a nice setting spray you need this in your life. I don't know how I lived before without the product and it is one that will be in my makeup bag forever. It does an amazing job at getting rid of the powder look in your makeup.
Lena K.
Lena K.

Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ

This is my favorite Prep + Prime. Keeps your skin hydrated and clear. I have very sensitive skin so this product is amazing for that! Very light. I never go without this product and it is an essential for the balance of my make up foundation. 10/10
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Elizabethport, NJ

This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Karima F.
Karima F.

This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Singapore

Amazing product!! I really really love this! It is amazing on the skin and just gives a perfect base for the foundation plus it is so easy to apply. I usually apply it just with my fingers but of course u can use a brush! Totally 100% recommend it
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Corpus Christi

I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Zahide H.
Zahide H.
El Mirage, AZ

Best thing ever not going to change always going to buy it I've already got five and going to get another one. It makes my makeup feel like I'm not wearing none it last a long time. I work a lot so I need my makeup to stay on and this helps a lot.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

This is the BEST primer I have ever used. Refreshing and moisturizing , this light mist smells great and keeps your makeup looking fresh. They also make it in a travel size which I think is great for travel . Try it ... you won't be disappointed !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.