Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Christian V.
Christian V.

Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough

This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA

I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ

I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX

I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.