Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
aleisha m.
aleisha m.
Wagga Wagga

This keeps makeup in place like nothing else. It gives a beautiful dewy glow to the skin when used as a setting spray, it gives added hydration to dry skin and also is commonly used to make eyeshadow stand out and adhere better to the eye.
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD

Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Nicole
Nicole
Toronto

I usually apply this after my moisturizer has settled into my skin.. then I go in with my foundation.
love that this product can be used for so many different things ! also smells like cucumbers so gooood.
I adore this product so muchhhh !
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Sana B.
Sana B.

I used to swear by this finishing spray but MAC products have been disappointing me lately and it no longer leaves my skin perfectly dewy as it once did. My skin now looks too wet and almost oily. If you have dry skin, you will love this!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it. I cannot go a day without using it. It makes my makeup look flawless. It's a must have product. when I feel like I've put too much powder I shower my face in this and it makes it look great.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA

I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.