Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Mac Prep & prime fix + is truly a gem! It helps to flawlessly bring your makeup together and give a dewy natural finish. I recommend this finishing spray to beginners and novice.
This is a finishing spray NOT a setting spray!
Annalis P.
Annalis P.

I absolutely love this I tried it ones before then I had to bye it .. ones I put this on and my makeup last all day long and it makes your skin feel fresh and you feel like you haven't even got makeup on it's amazing 😉 ❤️❤️❤️
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

This spray is a must if you're into makeup! It fixes an over powdered face, makes your skin look beautiful, and overall makes a look better. You can also use this for loose pigments! I would definitely recommend this product!
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, WV

This product is honestly such a game changer I love to use it under and over my makeup! It's so refreshing and smells so good and easy to spray on evenly. It helps prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps it from creasing too!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ

I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
alexandria c.
alexandria c.
Douglas, MA

This setting spray is one of my absolute favorites. During the day your makeup will not be cakey and the direction/pressure in which it comes out is perfect! This product is definitely worth the money and i would repurchase!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.