Add a Photo

Gabby B.
Gabby B.
June 25, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Sept. 11, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Jaylan J.
Jaylan J.
Hessmer, LA
Aug. 5, 2016, 4:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is my ALL time fav I use it every time I do my makeup it gives it that dewy finish that I love. It brings my whole look together and it will always intensify my eye makeup.
Keeana T.
Keeana T.
Sarasota, FL
So, this is my all time favorite product. It peeps and primes.....two in one. I keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make my foundation looks oily or runny. It's perfect, but can be pricey.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Haylee
Haylee
I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
July 3, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfect for setting your makeup and also for touch ups. It gives a wonderful glow to the face and locks your powder in place. It's a little pricey for setting sprays but it's worth the money.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI
June 9, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Yenifer C.
Yenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
I find it so great to have this prime spray for my summer bag! It has a hydration and make your makeup flawless and long lasting! I really want it in my summer beach bag to go to the beach !
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Este producto es maravilloso, uno de mis productos favoritos sin duda alguna, se los recomiendo. Me encanta Mac y sus productos aparte de ser de la mejor calidad, dejan un excelente acabado!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.