BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Laura T.
Excellent setting spray. I use a different primer, but I've sampled so many different setting sprays. This is my favorite so far, I've already purchased a second one. The nozzle is great and sprays in a nice fine mist. The product has a soft scent, a nice scent. This melts my makeup into my face and holds it in place all day without that sticky feeling other sprays I've tried have. It's hard to explain what this product does for my makeup, but my routine doesn't look complete until I use this
Bridgette P.
Lauderhill, FL
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Sophie W.
This stuff is amazing!! I use it for literally everything. It doesn't have any spf or anything like that but it doesn't claim for that either since it's a mist. I use this in so many ways like misting my face when I get out the shower, before I put on foundation to hydrate my skin, and to make my eyeshadows or glitters more pigmented! I've purchased this stuff many times with my own money. Would 10/10 recommend for anybody because it is very delicate and non harmful for sensitive skin. Plus it smells and makes your skin feel fresh!!
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
I have nothing negative to say about this product. I have been using it for a little over 5 years and still have to find a complaint. It's perfect to mix everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place all day long, and give your skin a little shine. I usually get the most praise on my skin when I'm done with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends who borrow. It is very light and I love the fresh smell and the feeling of sprinkling it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most hygienic, but I've had this bottle ALWAYS and just gotten halfway there.I had horrible skin, grow up, acne and sun burns and spots with red stains all the time, so making sure that my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have left their war in my face, I still take special care in skin care products and that has that perfect canvas for the rest of my make-up. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin make-up routine.
Aryn L.
I love Fix+. It's a cult favorite for a reason, it's a good product that does what it is supposed to do. I use it for prepping the skin before makeup, misting between layers of makeup to settle and avoid cakiness, and to dampen eyeshadows to foil them. I do love their scented ones, the coconut one smells so good but it's always limited edition.

The mist applies finely and evenly on the face and the bottle lasts a long time. A product worth having!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love this stuff! If I wear a powder foundation fix+ keeps it from looking cakey. This stuff also helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. It's a little high on here but got it fairly fast. Mine was not in the best condition but still works the same. It is cheaper on nordstrom online and on Mac's website
Myra H.
Love it! I usually stock up when Mac has a sale to get a little discount. This spray is really nice for fixing your makeup and taking away any powdery look. Helps make your skin look like skin again. I also really like the scent! If you're looking for something to make your makeup budge - proof, this is probably not the spray for you, but if you just want to help your makeup look more fresh and seamless, this is your spray! I used other sprays after this one and found that I really love this nozzle more than others I've tried out so I discovered that I can reuse the bottle and put other sprays in it once the fix+ is gone.
Alex S.
CA
This has been a must have for me for so long, but I'm starting to think that it's really not worth the price. As someone with drier skin, I like how this made my makeup look less powdery and more seamlessly joined with my skin. But this doesn't help my makeup last longer, so I feel like I'm paying a lot for something that I still need to supplement with other products. I have found that the Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Setting Spray - Seal the Deal is a complete dupe, and is much more affordable.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
Fix plus is a staple in my makeup collection when I run out of this and I do my makeup I feel as though my makeup is incomplete. It's worth the money it can be used for a ton of different things. To name a few I use it to make my highlighter or shimmer shadows pop and it gives it a foiled effect, I also use it to make my powders melt into my skin to give it a more natural effect. I have oily skin but after using some acne treatments my face can seem a bit drier in certain areas so I'll use the spray to add some moisture. I also use it to prep skin before foundation, and or to give my skin that dewy effect.
Kurstey C.
Orlando, FL
Let me start by saying this was the first setting spray that was out in the market for people to try. It definitely along with Urban decays setting spray revolutionized the setting spray world. This product is hydrating, refreshing and a great multi use product. It can be used a primer, a setting spray, or even to help texturizing your makeup. A spray of this on some Eyeshadow can give it the perfect dewy finish. It's very versatile but it's costly. It does last a very long time but honestly I think new setting sprays have blow it out the waters. But when it first came out 5 stars across the board!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.