BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12095)
Katey B.
I LOVE this stuff. You can use it for so many different things. I use it as a pre-make up primer, as well as a setting spray. It's also great to spray on an eyeshadow brush before picking up product on your brush for a very pigmented look. Overall great product, and it smells amazing too!
alejandra n.
ONE OF THE BEST FACIAL SPRAYS I HAVE EVER USED. I have oily skin and sometimes even with my best foundations oils peak through and seperate my foundation but this is this tackiest primer ever!! the tackiness helps everything stick so good to my skin it's like i have a new layer of skin on my face, it keeps it smooth and a beautiful finish!
Brittney K.
The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
Danielle W.
Nashville, TN
One and done! Makeup done right. I don't what other brand or products you use; to have flat prefect, precise, slayed and laid makeup...use this product! Flawless everytime and makes all the difference when you're not a professional makeup artist-you can fake it.
Regina C.
This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Karina S.
I absolutely love Mac Fix +. I like how you can spray it on an eyeshadow brush to help intensify the pigment. If you want your highlight to be like Amrezy, this is your best friend. Your highlight will be popping!!! I like spraying it before and after I do my makeup. It's a must have!
María G.
Este primer de MAC es el mejor que he probado. Prepara muy bien mi piel para el maquillaje, minimiza los poros y suaviza mi rostro. El maquillaje me dura mucho más tiempo y con un aspecto fresco. No es pegajoso, es muy ligero. Es muy bueno. Lo recomiendo.
Bailey B.
MAC Fxx + has so many different uses. I use it as a primer, a setting spray and even on my eyeshadow brushes to give shimmery eyeshadows more pigment. This is great for all skin types and can even be used as a fresh spritzer when your skin needs a little pick me up, with our without makeup. I personally love the smell of it and use it daily!
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is not a setting spray! Fix plus is a spray that helps take the edge off of makeup so you will look less cakey on the face if you apply layers of makeup. It is good for all skin types and has hydrating minerals that prevent pore clogging. I love this product but this isn't a setting spray so your makeup does not seal if you spray this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.