Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV

I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY

I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ

The spray if perfect for making my eyeshadow more pigmented and stick to my eyelid. It has also lasted me a long time and the great thing about it is that it can also come in travel size! And literally it is only 10$! Go buy it now!
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl

Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.

I love this product! I use it to intensify the pigmentation of eyeshadows and spray it on my face throughout the day as a refresher. It doesn't have any shimmer or anything like that, like some setting sprays so that's a plus for me
Najat S.
Najat S.
Cincinnati, OH

Are you looking for the flawless finish ? After completing your makeup just spray this product on your face and you will look like a Barbie doll! So clear and so perfect :) i use this product everyday, and will be back to buy more !
zahrya G.
zahrya G.
Victorville, CA

Must have staple product !! You can use this before , during and after your makeup application . It's going to hydrate your skin and give you a youthful dewy complexion . You can also use with eye shadows to make them more pigmented
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield , New Mexico

I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Xheni K.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL

I love this setting spray. I use it for everything. I use before my foundation, after my foundation. I use it intensify my eyeshadows. Every time I use this to set my face, it makes it look more natural and it just sets everything in
Cassey L.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN

I love this fix+ spray, it is so refreshing. This can be used as a primer spray or a finishing spray or both ( I use it for both). If you want to prime your skin in a refreshing way and set your makeup for an all day look, use this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.